The Misadventures of Tiffany Jones

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think this might be a good time to call it a day." Said an anxious Ray.

Tiffany noted the reaction she had drummed up in the locals and agreed with Ray. She had not informed her boyfriend of her assignment lest he panics and gives the game away.

"Come on. Let's get some food."

x

The evening had been pleasant in the glamourous hotel and by the time the couple turned in, the full moon was shining brightly in the night sky. Tiffany had no particular plan in mind to entice the slave traders, except to flaunt herself flagrantly in public and on the beach and hope to attract attention.

That first night, after taking a refreshing shower, Tiffany snuggled into a white bath towel with her back to the open window. Suddenly she had the notion that someone was watching her. She whipped around only to find nobody in sight. On the second night, as she lay next to Ray in the large bed, she fancied that she could make out moving shadows cast onto the bedroom walls.

She padded barefoot and naked to the door to their room and opened it a crack. She jumped back when she saw four pairs of hooded eyes peer back at her. The men burst open and the dark-complexioned men stood there in the shadows. Before she could react she was pulled into a standing position and her arms were dragged behind her back and a pair of old iron cuffs were clamped on her wrists.

"Bring da girl, leave da man. It be only she we want."

"Hey! What do..."

Ray received a love tap on the chin and he was out like a light. Tiffany gasped as sackcloth was pulled over her head and her nose experienced a nasty animal smell. A drawstring was tugged to make the sack pull in tight and Tiffany's pert breasts heaved as she struggled, the rosy tips standing hard and erect. By contrast, the captivating white-skinned babe felt rough black hands paw at her as she was half dragged carried from the room. As her heart raced Tiffany gagged under the stinking sack and fainted in her captor's strong arms.

x

Tiffany was laid out on a small cot, her arms still behind her, her wrists still secured by the cuffs. She awoke slowly and her eyes were now adjusted to the light she looked up in fright at the six-foot-plus black man who stood menacingly over her. He looked her all over from her lithe pins to her rosy pointed tits. Although on the Island for two days her skin was still milky white.

"English. Men pay plenty for white English women."

"You're not selling me, Buster." Presumably, this is Mister Big she thought.

"Dat is wrong."

The man held up a 9mm caliber Smith and Wesson pistol and held it right up to her nose. Tiffany shivered as she smelled oil and powder from the barrel. This gun had been used. The brave young woman swallowed nervously and looked at the man wide-eyed.

"You wouldn't shoot an English citizen." She said defiantly.

"You might not be the first."

She had never seen a gun up close before, and it was downright scary. He produced a scarf and tied it around her head, thus ensuring she could not see.

Now what?

"Ever since me was nine, me loved the gun."

Tiff hissed as he ran the barrel over each of her erect nipples. Unable to see through the blindfold, the gun barrel seemed much larger than it probably was.

Tiffany shuddered as the gun barrel slid in a line down her front, between her heaving bosom and down the curve of her stomach to her left inner thigh. He pushed and forced her thighs open and pressed the top of the gun directly at her labia.

"Why are you on the Island?"

"H...oliday." She stammered.

He sat on the cot next to her, and she tilted her head up as the barrel rode up and down her golden bush. A rough hand parted her legs and the cold metal made contact with her puffy labia. He pushed it against the opening of her pussy and she stiffened as the gun pushed in further. The metal tip entered her slit up to a quarter of an inch. It was cold and very hard, and every muscle in her body froze.

"The man. He your boyfriend?"

"Yes."

"Do either of you know of foreigners disappearing?

"N...no."

"I like your spirit. You will do fine."

Tiffany began to breathe again as the gun was removed from her sex. As he leaned in, he breathed his stale breath into her face. His dark brown eyes drank in her luscious curves and alabaster skin as his grubby hands fluttered here and there.

Then, she heard the unmistakable sound of a zipper being pulled down. Her nostrils flared at the immediate stink of piss and sweat, and she knew that he had gotten his cock out. With her naked body on full display, and her hands bound, Tiffany felt decidedly vulnerable. She felt the cot move as the brute joined her. His fat fingers invaded her sex and one digit ran up and down her slit as if he were unwrapping the cellophane of a cigarette pack. When he got to the top of her vulva, he found her clit hard and throbbing. Her lower body began to undulate and squirm as he strummed her hard nub.

"Shall I fuck you with the gun? Or me big black cock?"

"You asking me?"

With her legs open wide, and with her hands tied, Tiffany put on a bold face.

"Keep a stiff upper lip, girl," she told herself, using that traditional idiom of a proud and stoic British people.

The gun caressed the insides of her soft thighs, adding to the unexpected pleasure that oddly raced through her bod. Her pussy moistened and her thighs became slick and shiny in the dim light.

"Me choose me cock."

He spread her legs as he rolled over on top of her, his legs now between hers. She felt his boner, and it was definitely big and hard. His hips began to move slowly, and his cock began to rub on the soft and damp area of her mound. His big hands reached down her back and he pawed at her firm nether cheeks. This was it.

"Bossman! Bossman. We got de problem! Quickly now."

Mister Big snorted loudly and got up noisily.

"Remember where me left it. Me be back soon."

Just as the blonde babe had resigned herself to the inevitable, the man withdrew, thankfully leaving her alone.

x

About an hour later, just as the sun began to rise, two women stepped into the beach hut and gestured to Tiffany to remain silent. The gorgeous women were identical twins, both five feet seven with silken black hair cut just below their shoulders and dark eyes. They looked to be about twenty years of age and were in matching crochet-type bikinis.

"Hush, don't speak a word."

One of the sisters came behind Tiffany and opened the old cuffs and the blonde model rubbed her wrists in relief.

"Who are you?"

"Captives, like you. Now come on."

All three crept out and snaked along the encampment until they saw the clearing.

"Run!"

They all legged it, leaving footprints in the sand as they hurried as fast as they were able from the slave traders' camp. They passed lots of palm trees and did not stop for what seemed miles and miles to Tiffany, who was seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was still in the buff.

"Almost there."

One of the twins took hold of the exhausted Tiffany by the hand as they left the beach and stopped at a secluded and abandoned beach house. Inside there was a small wicker cot and Tiffany, completely drained of energy, gladly collapsed on it and flaked out.

x

By the time she awoke, the sun was up and the air was filled with the ceaseless drone of bird calls, and the constant pounding of the surf on the beach. She could make out laughter and horseplay. Tiffany got up and padded over to the open window and saw the twins frolicking in the sea. Waves of clear water splashed the nude young women as they grabbed each other's tits and ass.

"Golly!"

Both women were stunning in their natural beauty and Tiffany was quite moved. They now left the water and waded ashore, their superb bodies silhouetted by the sunlight. The water dripped from their tanned frames and they walked back to the hut hand in hand. Tiffany thought the sight of the droplets on their breasts and erect nipples to be incredibly erotic. Even their pubes appeared moist and sensuous with little droplets forming in the black hair.

"Wow! Very Ursula Andres."

It was hard to believe the horror of her abduction had occurred just a few miles away. The beach ran for a few hundred feet and no one could be seen in either direction. A very sorry-looking Land Rover was parked just off to the side. Tiffany turned to the door, suddenly acutely aware that she too was in the buff. The women giggled as they entered. One faced Tiffany with a perfect posture and straight back. Her sublime backbone led to her shapely ass which curved outward. A warm breeze wafted in and with it the salty sea air as her twin sister stood side on, her long hair slick down her back. She was utterly beautiful, tall, and slender with fine boobs with small hard tips. Both women showed no shyness as Tiffany gazed at their well-maintained strips of pubic hair between their upper thighs.

"Hi! How are you? I'm Mary Collinson and this is my sister Madeleine. You'll be safe now."

"Tiffany Jones from England, pleased to meet you. Won't Mister Big be out looking for us?"

"Don't you worry honey? We contacted the CIA and they should be along in the next couple of hours."

"Are you spies?"

Mary laughed.

"Kind of. We're Playboy Playmates. You may know of us. The first twin sister Playmates. Anyway to cut a long story short we went undercover with the Agency to break up the slave traders. Hugh was the one who set the ball rolling."

"Those bastards have had it coming a long while."

Tiffany felt all the previous day's emotions come out and she burst into tears.

"That's right, sweetie. Let it all out."

Madeleine put her arm around Tiffany's shoulder and kissed her lightly on the forehead. Mary joined them on the other side of Tiffany and stroked her long fair hair.

"You're so lucky, Tiffany. Those men were brutes. You can't beat a woman's touch. Right, sis?"

"Gosh!"

Tiffany blushed as four hands ran over her pale skin and she closed her eyes to enjoy the sister's gentle caresses. One snaked down her spine and Tiffany felt her flesh rise in goosebumps despite the hot temperature. Mary concentrated on her pert breasts and made teasing circles around each nipple in turn. The blonde babe let out a soft moan as her nipples were taken between hard teeth and lightly bitten. As Tiffany went backward on the bed the sisters went with her, their fingers joining together to close in on her pussy mound.

"Crikey!"

Tiffany inhaled deeply and her tits rose and fell and her pussy began to juice up from the divine attention.

"But, you're sisters!"

"Twin sisters. And we do everything together." Mary looked at Madeleine and winked.

"Everything." They chorused.

"Oh!"

Mary kissed Tiffany whose mouth parted to accept the searching tongue. Then Madeleine took her turn and her lips met Tiffany's in a deep and lingering smooch. These women were incredibly gifted as four hands, two pairs of lips, and two tongues teased and nibbled Tiffany down below. Her sensitive inner thighs, just about an inch from her hot sex, were licked, nudged and Tiffany bucked her hips up off of the bed.

"Good heavens!"

Madeleine had shifted lower and was now busy with each of Tiffany's feet. The brunette massaged them with delicate fingers while she sucked on each big toe in turn. As she devoured the foot digit her hands caressed Tiffany's supple calves and the result was a tingling pussy that cried out for attention.

"Please."

Mary obliged with a sweep of her tongue between Tiffany's open thighs. She went up in a smooth lick up and down the slightly parted slit from anus to clit. And when Mary paused now and again against the hard button she hummed with pursed lips and Tiffany arched up in euphoric bliss.

"Ohhh, yessss!"

With rapid flicks, Tiffany felt her clit stimulated beyond her wildest dreams. Side to side and then up and across and back down to her slit. Heaven! Her mouth hung open as she made an odd gurgling sound at the back of her throat.

"Too good!"

Madeleine joined her twin sister to carry out a double whammy and plunged her pointed tongue in and out of Tiffany's very wet hole. The twins knew that the writhing blonde was on the edge of a blessed climax and doubled their efforts. Audible squishing noises emanated from the blonde's delicious quim and Tiffany's entire nether region was awash with spit and two pairs of vibrating lips on her pussy proved too great to bear. Tiffany's quim erupted in a flood of her love juices and both brunettes had glazed faces to show for it.

"Our turn, I think."

As Tiffany recovered her composure she looked on amazed as both twins went into a 69 position beside her. Mary was on top and lined up her muff for her sister to lick. Madeleine dipped her tongue up and into Mary's soaking quim and rubbed her cute nose into her flesh. Mary did the same and began to lick her sister out. The beach house became filled with the sound of lewd sucking and slurping and each sister seemed to compete with one another as to who could moan the loudest. Tiffany was enthralled by the women rocking this way and that and gasped as the pair of lovers both came together.

"Well, I never!"

"Come on Tiffany, don't be shy darling."

The twins parted and both lay to the left on the straw that covered the floor. As they formed a daisy chain all three giggled together. Madeleine took her sister's breath away as she dipped in between her legs and made delicate kisses along her smooth inner thighs.

"Nice."

Loud moans and whimpering came from all three babes as Mary planted her tongue on Tiffany's wet snatch and began to lick her out. Tiffany joined in lustfully and completed the erotic circle and feasted on Madeleine's hot box. Mary started to lick Tiffany in a series of slow swipes that took her tongue from clit to sphincter. This in turn spurred the curious blonde to eat out Madeleine's tight asshole in earnest. Tiffany sighed as Mary buried her face in her pussy, grinding her mouth against the sopping quim. The leggy blonde stunner made an all-out assault on Madeleine's ass with her pointed tongue and the brunette hissed in delight as she came hard.

"Yessss!"

Mary's eyes rolled into the back of her head as she bucked up into Madeleine's face until she too came. Never before had Tiffany Jones felt such unbridled and wild passion as the sensation of being in the daisy chain got her off with violent convulsions. No sooner had they all climaxed that the sound of loud male voices could be heard close by?

"We've been tracked down! We gotta scram! Here, throw this on."

Mary tossed Tiff a white, gauzy peasant blouse to cover her modesty. The blonde pulled it over her head to discover the hem was about one inch decent.

They filed out to see if Madeleine had gotten the vehicle started.

Tiffany got in the back seat and saw an angry-looking mob storming along the beach.

"It's Mister Big and some scary-looking brutes in tow!"

The Land Rover skidded and drove along the rough half-sunken track that ran past the beach line. Although the four-wheeled drive was made to traverse rough terrain, the going was slow. And despite being on foot, the mob was catching up. Tiffany saw the sunlight glint off of several bayonets and machetes.

"They're armed to the teeth! Put your foot down."

The incessant chanting grew louder and louder as the men were whipped up in a frenzy.

"Help is coming. Fire the flare gun."

Tiffany rummaged through the clutter in the back seat and found the distress signal flare. She managed to unscrew the top and pulled the firing pin. She held it out of the open window and a red flash shot forty feet into the air.

The Land Rover spluttered to a halt on its well-treaded tyres and then made one final lurch as Madeleine re-engaged the clutch. With the chassis likely shot, the three girls were stuck.

Heavy footsteps sounded outside the vehicle and they all feared the worst. The door was opened and Ray burst in, backed up by armed men in sunglasses and fatigues.

"Tiff! Tiff! Mister Big and his gang are all in custody. You alright?"

As the twins got up and reported to the CIA agents, Tiffany got out and stood tall with her borrowed blouse hanging ragged on her slender form, exposing a breast here, and a glimpse of muff there.

"Never better Ray, never better."

xxx

Chapter Four.

New York City, 1972.

After looking forwards to visiting the fantastic city known as the Big Apple, Tiffany instantly hated New York City. She found it dirty, smoky, and most unfriendly. Enormous concrete and glass high-rise buildings blotted out the sun and brought a chill to the air. The streets were crammed full of yellow cabs and there was constant noise. The blaring car horns, sirens, subway trains, and loud people, gave the bubbly blonde a blinding headache.

Still, duty called once more.

x

"Today's the day, my dear. Are you sure you're ready?"

The blonde fashion model didn't look at her Uncle Arthur as she concentrated on wrapping her lips around her Lyons Maid Mivvi ice cream. They were seated in the departure lounge of Heathrow Airport, as Tiffany awaited her noon Pan Am flight to New York City.

"Are you paying attention?"

The twenty-one-year-old peered over her oversized sunglasses and licked her sticky lips. She thought the besuited middle-aged man with a big nose looked more like a bank manager than a member of Her Majesty's Secret Service.

"Of course, I'm ready, Uncle. Have I let you down before?"

"Well, no. The assignment in the Bahamas was most satisfactory."

"Quite. Have you put us in a decent hotel, by the by?"

At first glance, they seemed an odd couple sitting on a seat in public. But nobody in the bustling Terminal would have suspected that they were involved in undercover espionage. He was dressed in sober brown, and she, in a floor-grazing pair of red striped trousers, a matching double-breasted blazer, and a wide-brim hat.

Although Tiffany was not technically a secret agent, the SIS, however, required young women like her for special operations. And since there were no official agents that fit the bill for this mission, her Uncle had reached out to her yet again.

"Come on, Tiff," said her companion, Ray. "They're boarding."

"Bye, Uncle. I'll bring back a Statue Of Liberty model."

x

From a young age, Tiffany had been raised in a world of glamour and posing. The closest she had come to the world of espionage was going to see James Bond films. She had never imagined becoming a spy herself.

On the flight, Tiffany pulled a folded piece of paper from her purse. On it was the address of Wilberforce Pettigrew, and a personal message from her Uncle.

"This is a very wealthy and very powerful businessman. Whose greedy paws were in most pies? He graduated with a Masters's Degree in Applied Economics at a relatively early age and made a fortune on the Stock Market within six months. He relocated from Ohio to New York City where he resides now.

He was of Russian descent but is third-generation in the US, so any allegiance to the Motherland may have diminished over time. He is single but likes the company of young and attractive females. Which is where you come in.

So remember to wear something titillating to attract attention. The Service has covertly arranged a meeting between you and him in a day. Both you and Ray pretending to scout locations in the City for a proposed television commercial. But, you will only be visiting his apartments. We hope that you will be able to obtain certain information about his future business. We understand that he is almost ready to invest in a potentially dangerous weapon that may threaten the upper echelons of the Western world. Find out what you can and report. PS, stay within the parameters of safety. Try to avoid going above 90th or below 34th. The City is frightfully dangerous these days. Love, Uncle Arthur."