The Mistress of Holt House Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'd love to give you a good caning right now, to ensure you remember this moment." He looked at her and Marcia and hung his head; a caning would not be necessary, and he was beginning to enjoy the feeling the combination of cage and plug. He would almost be reluctant to have the cage removed tonight, though the humiliation he was about to endure would ensure his balls would spend like never before when Marcia allowed this later.

First he was corseted; the two women tugged the stays home with such vigour he nearly defecated his new friend. They then made him wear loose silk bloomers; this would allow free movement of the chain against his scrotum as he walked. He was fitted with a padded bra; this was the point at which he almost panicked as it dawned on him just what the women were doing. The shopkeeper taunted him mercilessly when she saw the concern on his face.

"There's no going back now; you look sweeter with each item. You are leaving this shop as a girl and I will thoroughly enjoy your humiliation! You will know your place as a submissive male and should be proud to be allowed to wear the clothing of your superiors." Marcia smiled warmly at him.

"I'll be so happy if you do this; you know what pleasure it will give me. Remember your promise of a reward tonight; I should hate to have to cane you instead and make you wear the cage for another week. You would not want to displease me. Tell me you want to walk the streets dressed as a woman." Though a grown man, the stress and wickedness of his tormentors had him close to tears. The shopkeeper wished to herself that this would happen; she loved to see men broken, whatever the method. He suddenly found the resolve.

"Yes Mistress Marcia, I will do anything for you." She smiled and squeezed his arms. He was fitted with ankle boots which were specially and cleverly designed to hide the size of his masculine feet. Extremely tight black gloves helped give the illusion that his hands were feminine. A long flowing dress was fitted tightly at the waist, and a silk blouse and tiny pink jacket were put on him. After donning a deep auburn wig, a hat with several full lace veils was fitted, hiding his face almost completely; the bright red lipstick they had applied shone vaguely from behind the lace. The two women smiled with triumph and the shopkeeper crossed her arms and nodded her head. Marcia pulled a curtain back to reveal a mirror. He was every inch the perfect Victorian woman.

He was made to carry a very feminine bag in which other items had been packed. Marcia carried another with some of the outfits for him. He trembled as Marcia signed her account ledger in readiness to leave. The shopkeeper could not contain herself.

"You make such an adorable sissy! I bet you'll come in your cage before you get home!" She fondled his bottom as he carefully ascended the stairs in the ankle boots. Marcia held his hand firmly. There before them was the door; the shopkeeper went round them and opened it with a broad smile. The corset made it even harder for him to breathe as he panted with anxiety. Marcia pulled him through the door; he stood there outside for the first time, frozen and staring at himself in the reflection of a shop opposite. He could only see a woman.Marcia adjusted his veil and hugged him.

"You will draw less attention to yourself if you casually walk with me. I am so wet between my legs at seeing you like this; I shall ensure you know pleasure when I get you home, but first we must go to my friend's; she lives no more than a mile from here – we shall walk there through the park." With this she took his hand and walked, he had no choice. Her pleasure encouraged him and he suddenly felt his cock bulging once more. He looked at the dominant woman who had led him to this position and marvelled at her , as he got used to walking the plug excited him no end; he did not know why but would learn that it was massaging his prostate as he walked. The humiliation of being dressed as a woman, whilst being led by the woman that owned him as he clenched on the plug and the chain tickled his scrotum, was becoming enjoyable. His cock pulsed with pleasure in the cage; he hoped that what the shopkeeper had said would not come true – he wanted to save every drop for his mistress.

As they walked through the park, women smiled and men doffed their hats; he was so scared that someone would ask him something. After leaving the park, they walked for another 15 minutes or so through a residential area, stopping eventually at a large Georgian terrace. He was sweating with a mixture of fear, humiliation and pleasure. She hugged him again.

"We're here now. I'm so pleased with you." She smiled at him in her most wicked way.

"But you were reluctant; I shall spank you in your girly outfit when we get back. Then we'll take your cage off." They went up the steps and were invited in by a maid, who was curious about Marcia's companion, when she did not speak at all.

"She has a bad cold." Said Marcia, and the maid did not show any further interest. The two 'women' giggled. Then they went into a very comfortable parlour and were called over to a table by a woman with jet black hair in a bun. She took Miss Rendlesham's hand and eyed her partner.

"Marcia! You are unbelievable. You've had control of your latest male for no longer than a few days and already you have him fully feminised. If he's to work for you and the other girls during the day with the art work you told me of, you must not rush him sexually; you may break him more than you intend." She took his hand.

"You come and sit by me; if Marcia is too nasty to you, you just come and see me. I shall keep you locked up somewhere here and you'll be dominated in the most sensual ways." She pulled him close.

"You do look sweet though! I have lots of work for you, both here and at my country house. You'll be pleased to know I won't expect you to attend as a woman. You will enjoy being entertained in my tropical hot-house conservatory; my colonial girls will so enjoy being pleased by you- after you've done some art work for me of course."

She showed him some plans and asked for his opinion about what sort of styles would fit in with her themes; she was suitably impressed with his input, and he felt at ease with this woman. She lifted the veils and looked him in the eye.

"It's so pleasing to have a male at your beck and call; I'm glad you are submissive- I shall tease you in some very exquisite ways when you are in my charge. You know your place and that is good enough for my girls and I; you'll wear no nasty cage when with me, you'll have nothing left for Marcia after a day in my house."

She lifted a leg and pulled her skirts back as she said this, showing him a gloriously mature but supple pair of silky clad thighs and suspenders

"I'll have you down there within 15 minutes of your arrival." She laughed. She turned to Marcia.

"I take it we'll see you on Monday night at Lady Barbara's? As beautiful and gratifying as those occasions always are, I trust you don't have those plans for him in the foreseeable future – it could affect his artistic drive you know." Marcia smiled and squeezed up against him before answering her friend.

"Yes, we'll be there; I'm sure he'll find it just as gratifying as we do, but to answer your question, I intend to enjoy him for a long, long time. But if his artwork slacks; who knows!" the two laughed at their private joke as he puzzled over what Monday night may reveal. They took a cab back to Holt House. Marcia could not keep her eyes of him throughout the journey and fondled his crotch endlessly through the skirts.

"We'll soon be there; Belinda will be so pleased to see you like this- she can watch while you're spanked, and I'll allow her to unlock you; this will give her control over you. You will both enjoy that." The cab arrived and the cab driver, a regular there, was puzzled at the new girl

"Mind your step darlin'." Marcia laughed and paid him; they went in. Belinda was there and was beside herself at the sight.

"I'm going to take you shopping at least once a week like that; we'll buy you some nice scent to put behind your ears." She laughed. The shame and humiliation he felt from the younger woman was even more intense and yet enjoyable somehow and there was worse to come. Belinda said she had a surprise, and opened the study door; out walked two primly dressed even younger ladies; Charlotte and Georgina had returned. They kissed Marcia and turned their attention to him. They were aware of the attitude of males who were their Mistresses guests, but this was a real treat. He was utterly humiliated. Marcia beamed with satisfaction.

"You've arrived just in time to see his first punishment young ladies." She looked at him with a mixed expression of grin and stern menace.

"Into the parlour now; I'll show you what happens when you show reluctance!" He was led to a large leather chair and made to stand. Marcia pulled the hat and wig from him; he was now a man in women's clothing; a man with red lipstick. Belinda was asked to retrieve his key; she did so eagerly.

"Lift your skirts!" He did so and a wet patch at the front of his silk bloomers was apparent. The girls giggled at his abject humiliation. Marcia pulled down his bloomers to reveal a pathetic little protrusion in its metallic confinement. She unhitched the chain and her finger went smartly into the brass ring. She gave it a quick twist and smiled as she pulled it from his rectum. He gave a moan as anus retreated back slowly to its normal circumference; the girls laughed at his pain. Marcia showed the once white and now streaked object to the girls, and then she showed it to him.

"Lick it clean now!" He closed his eyes and duly sucked the plug clean of his own mess. Belinda appeared with the key. He was to be spanked before release. He was mad to lie over the arm of the big leather chair; skirts up, bloomers around his ankle boots.

"Watch girls; this is how a male should be treated." She slapped his arse till it glowed red. The girls grinned and laughed as he yelped with the pain; his cock bulged in the cage yearning for release, her hand came down smartly again and again and he watched the girls enjoying the show; he too began to get a deep sense of eroticism from the punishment. As the tears began to streak down his cheeks the girls clapped in approval; this was something they had been taught to do as they had witnessed this before. Marcia pulled him from the chair and undid his skirt.

Belinda was summoned to unlock him; she turned the small key in the tiny lock and pulled the cage from him. His cock began to expand immediately, looking tortured with the red lines the cage had impressed upon it, even as it reached its maximum. Marcia made him kneel before the girls and placed the plug back in his mouth and stroked his erect and eager cock. She then smiled at Belinda who eagerly stroked him for a while.

The two younger girls, who were only 18 and 19 licked their lips in anticipation. Marcia nodded her head and Charlotte, the older of the two commenced her turn. His cock pulsed with pleasure as the teenager smiled spitefully at him and rubbed up and down the full length of his yearning cock. Marcia stood closer then nodded to Georgina. The beautiful red-head clasped her sweet hand on his willing cock and commenced her part in the ritual. Marcia smiled.

"Dressed like a woman and being milked by a teenage girl; you look so sweet. Don't keep her waiting; she wants your cream and I want you in my bed. When I've had my fill you'll please my maids. I'm sure they'll wait up for you." She smiled and the girls came closer, grinning as he began to spasm.

"Oh yes!" Said Georgina. "I shall have him now." He thought of the events of the day and looked at the women about him. From down on his knees he looked into Georgina's eyes and jerked back and forth releasing his seed plentifully as the pleasure warped his body.

"He's mine!" Shouted the excited girl as he left his mark on the parlour floor; he put his head in her arms as she relaxed from his limp cock. She kissed his head.

"I shall see you later." She giggled. Marcia smiled and pulled him to his feet; she was now in need of some urgent attention. He was to return the favour before being allowed any rest.

To Be continued

12