The Mistress of Holt House Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The blonde now took great delight in teasing them both with the cane. Though this was not normally part of the game for Stainforth, and it rankled with his conscious mind, something inside him was beginning to enjoy the surrender, so he remained calm. He could not have known that his destiny was now set in stone. The Brunette took a large silk handkerchief and rolled it into a ball; she held his nose and he obligingly opened his mouth. She giggled contemptuously as she stuffed it into his mouth. As she did this, the blonde removed her black silk knickerbockers, displaying her moist sex; she and the brunette crowded over him, he felt a cord go round his neck and his ankles were pulled up behind him as the cord was tethered there. The knickerbockers were tied about his face; the blonde ensuring that the moist area went sweetly under his nose.

He panted through his nostrils, now slightly panicked by his predicament; this panic increased when the blonde and brunette moved away from him. As they moved out of his vision, the black haired girl moved away from him and sat up on the bed, smiling wickedly at him; she was free of her bonds. He was now trussed and at the mercy of four young women.

Though he did not want to be in this position, his cock pulsed and was stiffer than ever. The girls laughed at him as they removed the cushions from the bed and placed them on the floor. They sat on the bed smiling; the blonde teased his cock which now dribbled its lubrication. She looked him in the eye.

"You have been a very bad boy and the Headmistress will punish you when she comes." He was slightly terrified, and yet could not help but enjoy this strangely erotic situation. He wanted to protest and grunted muffled noises into the silk gag which smelt so sweet. The girls just laughed at him. Which one would play the Headmistress? What would they do with him? He would know soon enough. The girls pulled him off the bed and he waddled like a duck onto the cushions in the middle of the floor. His wrists were bound behind him, his ankles were bound, a tether held his neck to his legs keeping him in a permanent kneeling position. He was gagged with a woman's underwear. His cock bobbed and bulged as he viewed the four girls who now stood two abreast of him, smiling knowingly.

He did not like this idea at all, yet something inside him loved it. The girls looked to the door which swung open. There before him, was a mature auburn haired woman, her hair in a bun. She wore a black silk blouse through which her nipples poked provocatively. She wore a full length black velvet skirt and carried a vicious rattan cane. The Headmistress had arrived to administer his punishment. Ruth Chesterfield stepped forward and stood before him. Stainforth looked at her and was strangely awed by her. She teased his cock with the rattan.

"I've been told you have not been kind to women in the past, and are in need of reformation. This will begin today and you will be glad of it. You will be taught how to worship your betters, and will know your true place in life." He could still not quite believe what was happening and though part of him was angry and he struggled with the bonds, the feeling of the cords which held him and this magnificently assertive woman before him, had his cock stiff and dribbling. He was ashamed to admit it to himself, but he desperately wanted to come.

Ruth unhitched her skirt and let it drop to the floor; she wore no underwear. His cocked pulsed all the more as he viewed her ample thighs and a red tuft of hair above the beautifully inviting lips of her sex. She leaned into him, awarding him the scent of her arousal. He sniffed gratefully at her sex, and yearned for relief. Ruth would now have him realise the enjoyment of humiliation for the first time.

"Have you ever given up your seed whilst sniffing a woman's bottom? You shall today. It will mark the beginning of your reformation." She turned as the girls moved in giggling. They held him firm as Ruth wiggled backwards and grasped his cock between her silky calves. She bent forward slightly and the blonde girl pushed his head forward. His feelings were mixed as he viewed her glorious arse and had his nose pushed up against her warm anus. The eroticism won over, and he sniffed excitedly at her honeyed rectum. The tangy smell was heavenly and he was coaxed to rock back and forth by two of the girls as they teased his cheeks with the canes. He had never been in a situation like this before and had certainly never been made to sniff a woman's arse. He could not deny it; he was beginning to enjoy being controlled by women for the first time in his life.

Ruth smiled with pleasure as she felt the urgency of his cock thrusting between her calves. She had him just where she wanted him. He did not know it, but she owned him now; the fate of his balls was sealed.

"You will come and you will be punished, you will be taken to a place where you will please me and be educated. You will serve women for ever." He did not understand what she meant, but did not really care at that point. All he knew was that the words made him want to come all the more. He sniffed her arse as he was held by the women, the bonds pleased him all of a sudden, and the older bitch was so superior. He did not want to feel this way, but could not help it. He thought of her words again as his cock was relentlessly squeezed by those impressive assertive legs. He was on his knees to an older woman, it was all too much.

The girls laughed at him as he grunted, sniffed, and convulsed; he willingly shot his hot mess over Ruth's feet and the floor ahead. His seed was spent, and the seeds of his submission had been sown.

Now sated, he struggled again with his bonds; he was both ashamed and quietly pleased with the experience. Having five grinning women stand above him whilst he was helpless still had him in two minds. The door opened again and another shapely girl came in. She wore a thick veil. She had a wad of cotton wool in her hand. She removed her veil and he was struck with terror. Harriet pulled down a sleeve and showed him her scars. Ruth held his held firm as Harriet stepped up to him. She grinned down with satisfaction as Harriet placed the cotton wool over his nose. It was chloroformed.

"Oh yes, your journey has just begun. We will ensure you repay your debt to all women, most pleasingly." His cock tried vainly to stop becoming erect again as he passed out under the menacing smiles of his captives.

No one took a blind bit of notice when the man who had been in the pub was seen loading a heavy sack into a carriage; no one would take any notice of the fact that Roger Stainforth was no longer part of their lives.

12