The Model and the Artist

Story Info
Agreeing to model for a female friend...nude.
4.6k words
4.37
63k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
regnglad
regnglad
30 Followers

At first it felt like a weird request but I've got to admit that I felt somewhat flattered too, a bit excited, both with regards to my ego and sexually. The idea of showing myself off naked to an attractive woman wasn't that bad, the fact that she was going to do figure sketches and perhaps even a complete drawing or painting was even better as she had quite a lot of talent in my opinion.

The first time I came to her apartment that she also used as a studio I was feeling nervous. But it was only while standing in her bathroom which she'd suggested that I undress in that my nervousness really kicked in. Shuddering a little as I wondered if I could, would and should go through with it. She was a good friend and I suspected no foul play, in fact the idea of showing myself off naked in front of her was a bit of a turn on. But it was just that that was my problem. What if I found it such a turn on that I got an erection in front off her? It was quite an embarrassing thought and one I couldn't really rule out as we men sometimes or rather most times have less control over our organs then we would like.

I braced myself and started undressing, trying to clear my mind of any excited thoughts and naughty ideas. Having folded up my clothes I breathed out before leaving the bathroom and walking bare-bottomed to the room she used as a studio. She smiled at me and asked if I was ready, trying not to show how uncomfortable I was suddenly feeling I said sure. She asked me to pose leaning against a wall, as she wanted my hands behind my back and the rest of me fully exposed I wasn't glad at that pose at first but as I got tired of standing up I was glad I had the wall behind me for support. Leaning against it to relax a bit. Remembering that advice from the military that the trick to standing at attention isn't tightening every muscle of the body but rather to keep them as relaxed as possible.

She focused on her sketches so we didn't talk much once she'd begun. Mostly it was her reminding me to keep the pose. I must've memorised that whole room several times over before she let me go for the day. I was trying not to look at her, trying hard in order to not get excited in any way or get any naughty ideas. Feeling more aware of my naked body then I usually ever am when I'm naked and alone.

It was something of a relief when she told me I could get dressed again, making me try not to show how much I hurried back to my awaiting clothes.

I couldn't sleep that night. I kept thinking about the whole situation, about the what if's. What if she liked what she saw, what if it made her excited, what if she'd walked up to me and kissed me, what if she'd...

I had agreed to model for her again, much thanks to her flattery about the first time I modelled for her. She'd said that she hadn't thought of it at the time as she was focusing on getting the sketch right but looking at her sketches afterwards she didn't think I was that bad looking. Her flattery lifting my hopes up a bit as I was kind of wanting her to want me more and more.

Coming there this time I was feeling a mix between anticipation and even more fear of showing more of myself than I wanted. Having all those fantasies swimming around in my head, almost waiting for her to jump me. Well, more like hoping for her to jump me. Leaving the bathroom door intentionally unlocked as I undressed, I knew I was exaggerating how much she might like me but hope springs eternal. I'd been fantasising about being completely exposed in her presence again since the last time.

Again she had me pose against the white wall, though this time I was thankfully posed facing the wall. Thankfully because this time I found it harder to push away those naughty thoughts and wishes of her walking up to me and grabbing my behind or nibbling on my ear or... facing away from her I felt less of a need to hide my expressions... and my erections... I still fought the horny thoughts but less successfully this time. Trying to avoid pushing myself away from to wall...even more not to rub up against it as I so badly wanted to.

It was such a weird feeling, hearing her use that piece of charcoal on the paper without seeing her. Longing for her to do something which was out of character for her and not see if she was in any way on her way to doing it. My back and bum felt cold, as did the backside of my calves and thighs. Feeling cold and exposed. At her mercy, artistically and otherwise. I felt more exposed this time because I came into the situation with more fantasies and expectations as well as less focus on not thinking about them.

I was slow to respond when she said she was done, being in a condition which I did not wish to show her I kept my back towards her for a while, hurrying into the bathroom when she turned to look in another direction... It felt like the whole thing was getting a bit too awkward for me. Like having her watch me was starting to crawl in under my skin. If I'ld have been able or allowed to move around it might've been different. If I hadn't know her or felt attracted to her it would've been different. If being naked hadn't made me so horny it would've been different....

She wanted me to pose a third time, I felt like saying no but still, the idea attracted me. Perhaps it attracted me too much, making me horny. This time she said she wanted to do a painting, that would mean standing or sitting for her much more. I had no idea if I could stay patient that long but still, the idea of having a painting of myself in the buff made spoke to my ego. The hope that she might be getting more interested in me, she had after all dropped a comment or two about my looks since my last posing, making the prospect even more interesting. Joking about how I looked in the nude and how easily she got me naked. How quickly I undressed, saying I seemed ready to drop my drawers for anyone who asked. Any woman at all.

Coming there she seemed more tense than earlier for some reason. I figured she had some idea she was eager to start on, secretly I hoped she wanted to jump me once I was naked of course. I hurried to undress, feeling eager to show myself off to her.

Once I got into her studio I noticed that she wasn't there. She came after a little while, wearing a for her quite over-sized paint-stained men's shirt. She told me that it was one of her dad's old shirts and that she always used it when painting. On her it looked quite bulky and she'd put her hair up too. She didn't wear any pants though and I found myself trying hard not to think about that. Trying even harder not to look at her rather nice legs.

She said she'd gotten an idea from her first sketches so she wanted me to pose in that position again. I felt kind of nervous about keeping a certain part of me down, more so than I had felt that first time. I assumed the position as she sat down on a stool in front of her canvas. It was only now that I though about the fact that most of the buttons of the shirt weren't buttoned. The result being that every time she leaned forward to pick something up it opened and revealed quite a lot of what she had on underneath which was merely a bra, a lace bra... partially transparent...

I was trying hard not to look, not to think about it. But in the end the idea of just how nice, how great it would be to sneak my hands down that shirt and in under her bra took over my mind. Soon I was raising the flag and saluting her beauty. At first she didn't seem to notice. But when she did she sat there staring at it. Something that did nothing to calm me down. I started to try and explain myself. Stuttering a bit I apologised, saying that sometimes as a guy you have only so much control over it... most of the time you've got none at all whether you want it to go up or down.

Looking up at me, for the first time looking at me like a man rather than an object or a friend she asked rhetorically if it didn't have anything to do with her then. As she did so she brushed a hand up against the edge of the shirt, opening it up. My eyes went wide and I just said she sure did. She stood up and I apologised again, saying I didn't mean to stare as she walked up to me. Fearing she was going to through me out or slap me or both.

She walked up close to me and kissed me instead, kissing me deeply. Pushing me up against the wall as she gave me what I'd been yearning for since I showed myself naked to her the very first time. I moved my arms and hands to embrace her, in the pose I had them behind the small of my back. When I did so she broke of the kiss, looking directly into my eyes she told me not to move them, that I was to stay in the same pose. There was just no arguing with those eyes of her.

I suddenly felt one of her hands seeking it's way up between my thighs onto my sack. Caressing and groping it, her middle finger caressing that sensitive piece of skin at the base of my balls. Tickling it in a way that made me moan and bite my lip. Groping me that way she said she'd fantasised about exploring me since the first time she saw me but that it was only after she had seen me naked that it had started to become an obsession. That she'd just had to see what I looked like excited. That she'd been a bit disappointed that I didn't get an erection the first time. She'd placed me the way she did the second time just so she could ogle me without me noticing the way she was looking at me.

Her other hand found it's way onto my shaft, caressing it a little before she took a hold of it. Gazing into my eyes it was obvious how excited having me like this was making her. I kissed her but after a while she broke it off, kissing her way downwards across my torso instead after having spent some time nibbling gently on my neck. Making me almost intolerably excited. Pausing a little she told me to remain still.

The situation seemed mind-boggling. Soon she was on her knees kissing around my crotch as she caressed my privates. Making me moan for a god I didn't believe in when she started kissing my genitals. Kissing gently allover my sack and staff. Making me harder than ever. With a firm hold on my sack she started licking my staff, treating it like her favourite brand of lollipop. It was a miracle I didn't bite clean through my lip. Pulling back my foreskin she tasted my tip, licking gently around it. Then she started swallowing it and my eyes just rolled back into my head. wonder of wonders. My pulse racing I felt like I needed a break.

Reaching down I pulled the shirt off of her. Giving me a splendid view into her cleavage each time I dared to look down. She swallowed my spear with a smile on her lips. Torturous pleasure making me weak at the knees. I didn't know how long I'ld last under her assault. Feeling those common twitches of pleasure from the bottom of my spine, my buttocks clenching with each one. She'd grabbed my buttocks with both hands trying to push as much of my member down her throat as possible, as if she wanted to swallow all of me. A pleasurable idea though quite impossible.

In the end I just had to make her stop in order to not just flood her within the next few seconds. Pushing her mouth away I helped her get up instead. Kissing her the moment she was within reach. My member ached for her warmth, cooling off rapidly but still feeling eager to explode. I wasn't going to give it the pleasure though, not until I'd made sure she'd felt as good as I just had.

I lead her towards the stool, getting her to sit down on it. As we kissed I helped her release her bosom from it's lacy prison. As my reward I selected to kiss it, lick it. Kissing my way down her neck at first, nibbling gently on it. Savouring each moan from her lovely lips. Kissing and licking her lovely hills. Such wondrous softness for a bosom so firm. Licking her excited nipples. Gently letting each breast get it's moment in the sun, it's time of worship. God, had I been an artist I would most surely have painted her. Painting a nude that would have made the whole world fall in love.

Kneeling on the floor I kissed and caressed her legs, her lovely thighs. I kissed my way all the way up the inside of those thighs until I reached the edge of her panties. She caressed my chin as I smiled up at her face. I kissed my way closer and closer to her abalone. Her sea-cave of softness. Her womanly mystery and miracle. Her most intricate and ingenious cunt. Pulling her panties to the side to see it. Falling in love with it the moment I saw it. Telling her it was beautiful only a second later. Kissing all around it the moment I dared to, my initial and overwhelming awe having settled just a little. Her moans my opium I wanted to do anything I could to get her to make more of them.

Gently, gently I licked those lips. Savouring her pleasure. The tip of my tongue playing along her increasingly moist orifice. She had somewhat big lips, hanging out a little. I just couldn't resist sucking on the gently, taking them into my mouth and sucking them in. Keeping my teeth covered with my lips as I did so. In the end I knew what needed to happen before I could truly get at it though. So I helped her move so that she rested her back on the stool and then I pulled down her panties, thinking to myself what a lucky piece of threads and fabric that was to get to spend a whole day close to her.

As she sat down on the stool again, sitting upright, I got her to spread her legs wide... to make my eating easy... Kissing the insides of her thighs again I approached that fleshy fantastic flower of hers. Just gazing as in trance at it before I gently spread out her lips and let my tongue get a taste of the wet inside. Licking her enthusiastically. This time I was holding on to her bum to get closer. Wanting to breathe her in as well as to taste her. Exploring her with an eager tongue. Brushing up against her clit gently with my tongue I feel how swollen it is, how much it's grown with her excitation. Her lust turning me on even further I start sucking on it, gently at first but more the more she moans.

Her hands digging into my hair I'm suckling her clit as she's going wild. Then suddenly she grabs my hair hard and pushes me away. As I look up at her with my mouth surrounded by her juices she tells me she wants me inside of her. She pulls me up into a deep kiss and I can only agree. She guides me in herself, taking a hold of my sack at first and then my staff. Looking down only when she aims the tip at her cunt. Moving my tip around it in exciting torture. Satisfied that it's positioned correctly she looks up, gazing straight into my eyes. For a moment I drown in her eyes.

Then she grabs my rear and pushes me home, pulling me deep into her in one move. Blowing my mind at the same time. She takes my mouth opened by a deep moan as an invitation and launches her tongue into it. Her tongue into my mouth as my staff enters her cunt. Both going deep. Her legs locking behind my back we just squeeze ourselves close together, kissing deeply and just moving sideways around my member without letting it slip out in any way. Pushing it in various directions with my pelvis as if to extend the walls of her cunt.

Slowly I begin thrusting in and out. Pumping into her and feeling her breath quickening as her bosom pushes against my chest. Keeping close I caress her back as she digs the fingers of one of her hands into my bum and letting the other hand roam allover my back and all the way up to my neck and head. Holding on to her I thrust into her, feeling the desire to probe her ultimate dephts deep within me. A primal urge I guess. Kissing her neck before nibbling on it, wanting to take her. To enter her fully and at the same time devour her with my mouth. My fingers getting cramp from the pressure within me. The pressure to push and procreate.

Just looking straight up and breathing and moaning deeply she assaults my neck. Starting with kisses, moving on to nibbling and in the end biting it. Biting into my shoulder as the pressure rises within her. My face a mask of pleasure and pain, mingling in my system. Telling me to pause she asks me to get up. Getting my breath back I don't see why not. We arise together on shaky uncertain legs. Gliding apart she tells me to sit down so she can ride...

She grabs my slippery staff, wet from her juices, and aims it into her. Sitting down I enjoy the sight of this beautiful woman about to claim me. Slowly, she sinks down on my member, teasingly slowly. In that same slow pace she continues to torture me with pleasure for a while, gliding up and down on top of me. Drawing little figures in the sweat on my ticklish abdomen. Smiling at me mischievously. My hands gliding up and down her body, caressing her beautiful breasts. Putting her arms around me she starts going faster and faster. Her bottom slamming down on my groin harder each time. Moving my hands to her hips to help support her, letting her go even faster. The lust in her eyes when she can look at me and I can open my eyes is intoxicating.

Dedicating ourselves to pleasure we cover her studio with moans, the sounds of our lovemaking bouncing around the walls and I feel myself wanting her more and more. We go at it like crazy until we both feel a need for a break. Slowing down we kiss. Attempting to drench our thirst with each other. In the end we need to breathe and panting she asks if I need some water too. I just nod.

Hand in hand we walk unsteadily into her kitchen. I snuggle up behind her as she bends down over the sink filling two glasses with water. Pressing my eager member against her tempting bum. Drinking we can't stop looking at each other over the top of our glasses. Finishing my glass I just have to ask her if she would mind bending over the kitchen counter again. She asks why and I tell her it's because her bum from that angle is simply irresistible... she says ok but that I've got to kiss it first... As she bends over I crouch down until my face is level with her buttocks.

There's something about a lady's bottom and I just have to kiss each cheek, kiss it and then nibble on it. Kiss and caress it. Sneaking in a lick on her lips now and then. When she says please enter I kiss my way up her back until my upper body is resting on her back. She moves her head back and we share a contorted kiss. Standing up straight I let my staff play in her crack a little, letting it slide along the border between her cheeks. She begs me to stop teasing and after a while I do, Letting my tip explore her cunt and then slowly in one stroke letting it slide home. Her moan making me smile more than my own pleasure does. All in I bend down and kiss her neck. My sweaty chest against her sweaty back.

Pacing myself I start thrusting, holding on to her buttocks I push in and out. Enjoying the control of my position. Still going slow but steady I let one hand slide allover her back. Doing slalom over and along her spine. Feeling and caressing her skin as I keep myself on the edge of excitement. Controlling myself intensely in order to not just go at it like a maniac. In the end I have to go faster though, I just have to. So I move one hand around her to her clit and start caressing it as I thrust more forcefully. Her increased moans egging me on. Pushing more and more I feel the need taking over, feel it coming closer. Lust turning me into a beast from my inside and out. With both of us moaning we're like animals in heat, unconscious of anything but each other and our desires.

She's holding on to the counter as I'm thrusting. Luckily there wasn't anything on it or that would most surely have ended up on the floor by now. Feeling the electric pulses along my nerves, the bolts of lightning up and down my spine coming closer and closer together I know I'm getting closer and closer to it. I can feel it racing through her system too as her cunt contracts now and then around my staff and parts of her body tenses up. Moaning she tells me she's coming closer and I answer that so am I. Suddenly she tells me to stop. It takes me a while to slow down but of course I do. Panting I ask her why. She, equally panting, tells me she wants to see me come.

regnglad
regnglad
30 Followers
12