The Monk & The Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scyta
Scyta
16 Followers

Quin had spent countless hours between his sensei’s legs while she showed him how to eat out a woman in the best way.

He his control of his tongue had grown enormously under her tutelage. He had learned how to lick both the tip of his nose and chin and how to make his tongue hard enough so you could break small sticks over it. But that hadn’t been enough, his sensei had only been satisfied when he could force her to orgasm with in half an hour using only his tongue. That meant that he could make normal woman cum in a matter of minutes.

Quin was mashing his upper teeth against Alica’s clitoris he fucked her hole with his tongue when he recognized from her sounds that she was nearing her climax. Hearing it he stopped his oral ministrations.

Alica made a disappointed sound but before she could protest more articulate, he had slipped on top on her, his cock bouncing against her pussy.

The feeling of the head touching her pussy lips made her gasp aloud and when he entered her, she moaned loudly.

Quin pushed himself inside of her slow and steady, each inch bring out moan. The deeper he went, Quin could hear each moan be more out of pain than pleasure, though when he bottomed out, his shaft completely buried inside her, her moan become one of sheer delight and he could feel the muscles in her pussy convulsing indicating the orgasm he had denied her with his tongue.

Her pussy gripped his cock hard. It felt far to tight to belong to a woman who claimed to been a whore. Though Quin wasn’t complaining, instead he just marveled at the feeling when he started to fuck it.

With his stamina and mastery over his body he could have pro longed the fuck for hours. However, he still had a crypt full of other vampires to deal with so he had to satisfy himself with just letting himself cum as quickly as a normal man. His reason was the same when he settled for only enjoying her in this position and no others, much to his own sorrow.

Not that either of them found it unsatisfying, Alica wrapped her legs around him urging him on by slapping her feet against his ass, their groans and moans competing in volume with each others.

He had been humping away between her legs for a sixth of an hour when Alica climaxed with a howl. She stabbed her nails in his shoulders, drawing bloody furrows on his back. Quin had time to think that it was strange how he could block swords with his bare arms but women still manage to scratch his back when they came before Alica’s orgasm pulled him too over the edge. They both tensed up, joined together while Quin pumped her womb full of his seed.

When it was over Quin collapsed on top of her before rolling over beside her.

“Wow, that was great,” Alica said astonished.

“That it was”, Quin agreed with a grin. No matter how many times he had took a woman to her peak and back he couldn’t help feeling proud of himself.

They laid there for a minute just getting their strength back before Alica sat up and wrapped her arms around her knees.

“So…” she said and sighed deeply, “will you now give me a chance to get a way?”

“If you help me destroy the rest of the undead here, then yes.” Quin answered before he too sat up.

He looked at Alica. For the first time she only looked like human girl, a very young and afraid girl. Quin suddenly felt pity for her but he took control of his feelings and hardened his soul. She was an undead vampire and had to be destroyed for the good of all.

“You know that you’ll only get a couple of days head start at the most. I will track you down and kill you,” he said. Now it was his turn to sigh.

“Why?”

“Why! Because you are a vampire. You have to drink the lifeblood of intelligent beings to sustain your unnatural existence. I can’t let you live to prey on innocent people.”

“What if I told that I didn’t have to drink blood to live.”

“What if I told you that I was really the great wyrm that had come down from my place on the nightly sky,” Quin said with mocking tones.

“I am serious. The father of my clan is said to have accidentally fed on a succubus. Since then the females of my clan can live on other life giving fluids than blood.” Alica told Quin.

“Other life giving fluids? What are those?” Quin asked.

“Let’s just say that blood is thicker than water but thinner than…” Alica said cryptically before looking meaningly at his waist. Quin followed her eyes to his groin looking confused before his face suddenly shone up in understanding.

“You mean you can sustain yourself by drinking a man’s…” Quin said astonished but was interrupted by Alica.

“Yes, that’s exactly right,” she said a bit embarrassed.

“Tell me then if you now feel such sympathies and kinship with humans why you haven’t stopped drinking blood and fed this other way. You could have married and gotten you sustenance that way or you could get it from whoring.”

Alica sighed and shook her head, Quin suddenly saw a tear roll down her cheek.

“I wish it was so easy. O, I admit that there where nights when I sold myself to men when my customers filled my belly enough to sate my hunger but most of the men that paid for my body was more interested in my other two holes. I have some pride; I would not want to sink so low that I’d be forced to scoop the dregs men left me from my ass and cunt.” Alica explained resigned. “As for marriage, well even if vampires only need very little in the way of drink to survive, a glass or two every other day, no single man could supply the amount I would need to live. Blood is easier to come by; beside I prefer its taste.”

“I see. Still the only way I could let you live was if I was certain that from now you would only take your nourishment from the seed of men.” Quin said. “Are you willing to give me an oath that you will, even if it means that you will have to feed on what men deposit in all your openings?”

“I don’t want to die,” Alica said and stifled a sob, “I’d gladly give you my word and do anything to see that I didn’t”

“It has to be an oath on something important to you so that I know that you’ll never break it.”

“It will.”

“I see,” Quin said and sighed. He was touched by Alica’s sincerity and he was forced to admit that he was a bit taken in by the girl. He thought of her as a girl even though she was older than he was. If what she claimed were true then he would spare her life even if it wasn’t the right thing to do. But to do so he felt that he would need to find a way to ensure that he and others could monitor her so she never broke her oath. That he felt was the hard part and he had some serious thinking to do.

“All right, I won’t make any promises but I’ll think about it and if I feel you can be trusted and I’ve come up with solutions to a few of my objections then I will spare you. Otherwise I will just give you a few days head start before tracking you down and killing you. Understand,” Quin said and stood up. “Good,” he continued without waiting for an answer, “now let’s get busy clearing out this crypt.”

Alica still looked nervous when she got up but Quin couldn’t help noticing a hopeful smile on her lips while she dressed.

Thinking hard, Quin forced open the iron gate and headed deeper into the crypt with Alica following him right behind.

Epilog:

Quin paused on the crest of the hill to enjoy the magnificent view of the large valley below him. Despite him nearing his second century, undoubtedly thanks to his elfish ancestry, he felt as spry as a thirty year old, another trait he could thank his elfish side for.

The golden afternoon sun seemed to enhance the colors of the green grass, the blue river and all the spring flowers. Especially the white and pink of the apple blossoms stood out from the green. A large village lay at the other end of the valley some fifteen miles away, barely visible in the haze. Small farms were scattered all about the valley floor, some had even climbed the walls of the valley.

The only large buildings beside the village in the valley were a water mill and a rectangular building made of sun-dried bricks in the middle of the valley near a crossroad.

It was a small Iron Monk monastery Quin had helped an old student set up after she received her fifth degree and became a Master of the order.

She and a few other monks and students now lived here, providing shelter for travelers and protecting the people in the valley.

It was also Quin's goal for the day. He was looking forward to spend some days in the monastery’s comfort and with the other monks as company.

Taking a refreshing breath Quin continued walking.

It was nearing the evening meal when he neared the monastery. Instead of following the road to the path that went up to the front entrance, Quin got of the road and on to a trail, he knew headed to a side door. The side door lead out to an apple grove situated right next to the monastery wall. Quin knew his old student; the sensei of the monastery had a habit of sitting next to the door meditating.

As he cleared the last bend of the trail before the monastery, Quin saw two persons near the door. One was a beautiful naked woman dressed only in the same black Gi as himself. The other was a young man or rather boy barley out of his teens.

The boy was pulling up his pants and the woman was sitting down from her kneeling position she had been in the moment before.

Quins smiled to himself and slipped off the trail to give the two a couple of moments to collect themselves.

Soon after the monastery opened, it became a custom for the valley’s young boys to sneak up to it whenever they passed. They all knew that the beautiful female monk that ran it would give them a blowjob if she wasn’t too busy. Many a teenage crush had found release between the lips of the object of the affection. For the rest they had just found release between her lips.

It had by now been a well-known secret among the men of the valley for over a century. A secret no woman knew of and that the men only shared between close friends and their own sons once they reached a certain age.

The young boy strutted past Quin, proudly whistling a tune. When he was gone around the bend, Quin resumed his walk up the trail. His stomach growled loudly in anticipation of the evening meal. Quin chuckled at the thought that his old student up ahead had already had part of her evening meal.

It felt good seeing Alica again. It had been a long time since he last visited her and he was looking forward to it. One part of him was especially looking forward to it.

It was already hard.

Scyta
Scyta
16 Followers
12