The Monster Inside Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take long. Never does. He went straight for my little tits, pulling up my shirt — no bra today — first kissing the bottom inside of my left breast, right on my heart tattoo, then eagerly sucking my already hardened nipples. My tits are tiny, but my nipples stick out like fucking pencils, and he fucking adores them.

So once I know he's ready, I get off and wriggle out of my skirt in front of him. I like to leave my panties on. I just pull them aside, when the time comes, for him to get his cock in. I leave my socks on, too, and my bra, when I bother to wear one, which depends on my mood. He thinks being half-clothed is sexy, and I like to be sexy for Dad. I like to be a lot of things for Dad.

So while I do that, he gets his cock out. He probably thought I was going to suck him off again. I do that a lot. I love it. After years of sucking dick for drinks and a liquored up substitute for affection, I love sucking his dick, my lover's dick, my dad's dick. I like the feeling of power it gives me, the way I can control him, while still knowing that I'm doing it for my pleasure, and for his pleasure, and nothing more or less than that; it's just for us, just for the sake of doing it. I also love the act of total and complete submission that it represents. I belong to him. He commands me. There's no other reason for it than that.

I love him.

And if you haven't tried it — duh, of course you haven't — there is nothing on earth like the feel of your father's cock throbbing and jerking and spasming against the inside walls of your mouth as he comes, while he moans and writhes and holds your skull in a confused cross between a headlock and a gentle caress. That one moment is so packed full of guilt, pain, pleasure, shame, remorse, elation, lust, and revenge, and love, that nothing in life could match it. That's the whole fucking circle of life compressed into a moment on a pinhead.

But not this time. This time I just climbed right on top, stared into his eyes, and guided his cock with one hand around my panties and into my steaming, drenched pussy. I love watching his face as, inch by precious inch, my pussy devours and roasts his magnificent cock. He always stares back into my eyes, always, but as he does his own eyes sort of go blank. He'll squint and grimace, and I can see him thinking oh-god-I'm-doing-it-again as he succumbs to the most completely evil pleasure he'll ever know.

Once I got him all the way in, and I mean all the way in, down to the very base, filling me up like a fucking horse could fill a shot glass, I ground around on him with him still buried to the hilt, feeling him pressing on every part of my insides, making him feel so huge that he was everywhere inside of me at once. I pushed down on him, trying to keep every inch of him inside of me, I undulated, I postured and posed for him, and he loved it. I arched my back, thrusting my nipples forward for him to adore and to pinch and to love. We just stared into each other's eyes, like tender-fucking-lovers, while I gyrated around on his cock, moving it around and around and around inside of me.

This is my father's cock, by the way, remember? Don't forget that part. This is my father's cock, fucking the pretty little girl he made with that same cock in my fucking alcoholic cunt of a mom.

I ground and writhed and went crazy, until his big, strong hands rested on the bones of my hips and tried to hold me down. It was like he was trying to calm me down, to get me to stop, when we both wanted the exact opposite.

I wiggled around on his cock, as sensuously as I could. He sucked on my nipples. I finally gave in and kissed him like the most outrageous cunt of a whore you've ever seen, all sloppy wet lips and tongue and fucking animal lust. I messed up his hair and started really, really going wild. I don't know what was with me today. He just rested his hands on my hips, letting me do all of the work, staring at me like I'm some sort of show girl, which I so fucking loved. I love when Daddy stares at me as I fuck him. I love putting on a sexy show in exchange for his delightful, fulfilling prick.

Partly for show, and partly because it felt so damned good, I started going nuts. I writhed and twisted and bounced, faster and more frenzied. I chirped and I moaned and I screamed and I screeched. His cock was moving around inside of me like a dying, thrashing sea monster in a stormy, wet maelstrom. I screamed and I screamed. His neighbors must be moving out even now. I tried to keep staring into his eyes, and if I could make coherent words, I screamed things like I always do, like "Fuck, Dad, fuck. Your cock is so fucking good! Fuck your little girl. Fuck me, Daddy"

He likes that shit. He likes it when I scream dirty whore-talk at him, and the more I remind him that he's my father, the more he fucking loves it. And so do I, by the way. I don't know if I'll ever fuck another man, but if I do, I'll still call him Daddy every chance I get.

So that's what I always do. I scream and call him Daddy and massage his cock with a tight, clutching pussy like nothing he's ever had. He sucks my nipples, and we stare into each other's eyes, and first one of us comes, and then the other. It usually takes me longer, but that's okay, because I keep him hard no matter what. It's almost better that way. It lets me know how sexy I am, that he stays hard inside of me even after he comes, and when I come, his cum is already inside of me, filling me up along with his cock, and warming and coating my insides.

I was a frenzied little slut, telling him how much I loved his cock, my father's cock.

It was pure evil, but you're not getting any apologies from us. Lots of people do lots of shitty, evil things. Fuck them. They do evil things to each other. We do evil things with each other but no one gets hurt, except maybe us. The more evil, the better for us. Daddy's cock buried inside his sexy daughter. Daddy's sexy little girl, his sexy fucking little whore, riding her daddy's cock like the most evil slut on earth. Father and daughter engaged in the most heinous, forbidden act of lust two lovers could ever enjoy. We'd go to prison if we were caught. Everyone would hate and despise and deride us. It was fucking heaven on earth.

The more evil the better. Father and daughter fucking like wild beasts.

He told me I was beautiful.

Man, I really got going then. It was like I was riding a mechanical bull, I bucked and twisted so much, clenching my legs and my pussy on his stupendous cock. It reached so deep inside of me, hammering on the base of my cervix, making me crazy with sensations, like I was being electrocuted from the inside out.

He grabbed my hips more tightly, trying to hold me down, to control me, but he couldn't. Two large strong hands, one on the bone of each hip, dug strong, thick lingers into my flesh, futilely trying to hold me in place as I rocked and bounced and screamed and screamed.

So, yeah, we fucked, he came, I came, he sweat, I sweat, like always. Sometimes we laugh and say how awesome that was, like we'll never top that one, but we always do. Sometimes we're silent and just lie there panting in each other's arms. Sometimes, if I'm in a shitty mood, I just get up and leave him there like a spent bullet casing. I still love him. I just need to be alone sometimes, after, you know?

This time we stared at each other, smiling, and he told me he loved me. I got all serious and told him I loved him, too, and I kissed him. With a long and tender and probing and soft and loving kiss, I kissed Dad. Yeah, I know, when it started I just wanted to get fucked, but he sort of does that to me, you know? He changes me. We kissed for a long time after that, with his cock and cum still inside of me. He held me, and we kissed.

And I do love him. He's my dad, and I love him the same way any girl loves their dad, we haven't lost that, but I also love him another way — obviously. Not in any way that you can ever really understand, not the way you love whatever guy or girl or whatever turns you on, so don't even try, and I'm not going to try to fucking explain it to you. If you want, you figure it out. That's your problem.

12