The Monster Within Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She let go of my face, moved her hands downwards, gripped my T-shirt, lifted it upwards and pulled it over my head breaking the kiss. She pushed on my shoulders. I didn't resist and fell backwards, she leaned forward, caressed my chest, my shoulders, kissed my nipples. Impatiently, I grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head, freeing her magnificent breasts. I pushed her upright, lifted my upper body and dove onto her nipples, licking them, caressing them, nibbling them. She arched her back pushing her breast forward, offering them to me to savour. I squeezed her breasts, tasted her nipples. She pushed me backwards again, leaned forward and attacked my chest with her stroking, massaging hands and her mouth. I lost track of how often I pushed up to savour her and was pushed down being savoured.

Suddenly she got up and slipped out of her panties. She pulled my boxers down, revealing my hard-on. She reclaimed her seat on my lap, pushing my hard cock against her pubic mound. Just as she shifted her weight to lean forward and continue her ministrations of my chest I lifted my hips. She lost her balance, fell forward and caught herself with her hands to avoid falling on my face. She yelped, surprised. I slid downwards under her, gripped her around the hips and used my supplementary weight roll us around. I now kneeled on the floor, she laid on her back, her legs pulled up on either side of my head, my face over her pussy.

I looked upwards, saw her hold her breath.

"I want to taste you. May I?"

She nodded enthusiastically.

I lowered my head to her lips. I carefully licked up along the swollen outer lip. She gasped. I reversed the direction and changed the side. As I reached the lower end I licked upwards again, changing the direction of the circle, down again. She moaned, loudly, her juices were already flowing freely, I used them to wet my fingers. I moved my tongue on to the inner folds, continued licking, my fingers picking up more juices, back to outer lips repeating the caresses, returned to the inner lips. I placed the tip of my tongue at the lowest point of her pussy, pressed my tongue flat on it and licked all the way up to the clit, flipping the tip of my tongue over it, causing her to moan loudly. Slowly I pushed my two wetted fingers into her, teased her clit with my tongue, pulled out, moved my mouth to her most private opening and pushed my tongue as far as it would go. I pulled my tongue out and repeated the play, once, twice, again, until I felt her tense up. I stopped, pulled her legs over my shoulders, got off my knees, lifted her higher up the bed towards the pillows. I moved myself higher up, until we were face to face again, her legs still over my shoulders, her pelvis pointing upwards.

"I want you! Let me take you!" I whispered.

"Yes. Please. Do it. Put it in," she replied. We both smiled as we remembered her teasing prophecy in the afternoon.

She took my rock-hard cock in a hand placed it right above her expecting opening and I lowered myself into her. We were both so worked up, so ready I glided in with almost no resistance. She was so wet, so prepared. I pulled up, pushed down, out, in, again and again and again, finding a rhythm, eyes closed, basking in the wonderful sensations. She held my neck, kissed me, tasted herself from my lips, moaning, groaning, driving me on and on. Soon I felt a familiar boiling start in my balls, a tension entering every single muscle I had. She stiffened, I recognised the sign, just a few more seconds, she tensed, 'two, three, five, seven, eleven, thirteen, seventeen, nine...' I couldn't hold it any longer.

"I'm cumming, cumming..." I groaned. Her tension released, she started shaking and I let lose, spurting load after load into her, cumming seemingly forever, my hips jerking in an effort to ejaculate even the last drop of cum.

"Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyessssssssssss."

"Oh my god," I was spent, emptied, drained.

"Oh fuck," was all she replied.

We lay there, me on top of her, almost folding her, resting on my elbows to ease my weight on her.

"Oh, wow."

"Yeah, wow."

I leaned my weight on one arm and pushed my body up to allow her stretch a leg. I shifted, she stretched the second leg, unfolded her body. I was still buried inside of her but my cock was shrinking rapidly. We kissed, tenderly.

I pulled out of her and slipped of. I laid sideways, looking at her. She mirrored my position. I pulled her face closer, kissed her lips.

"That was wonderful, you are wonderful."

"Fantastic, intense, spectacular. The most sensational orgasm I've ever had," she replied, smiling, looking deeply satisfied.

A thought crossed my mind, "Birth control! Do you..."

"Yes, I do. Relax, we're safe. But I could use a tissue if you have one close."

"Just a second."

I jumped off the bed, to bathroom and quickly returned with a pack of tissues. I pulled one out, handed it to her, took one for myself to clean up and laid back on the bed.

"Turn on your back, please. I want to cuddle up. That felt so good yesterday."

"Your wish is my command," I replied as I did as requested. "You tasted delicious, by the way."

"Thank you. Who taught you to eat a pussy like that?"

"I've already told you that you are only the second woman I've ever been with," I held up two fingers in front of her. "It wasn't you," I took one finger down. "You claimed to be smart earlier today. Let's see if you can find out who it was..."

"You're such a smart-ass."

"And the head is even smarter."

"If only the mouth waited with talking until the head has done its job."

I chuckled, "Truer words have rarely been spoken. That would really make many things easier for me."

"Any plans for tomorrow?" she enquired.

"Apart from some dog training in the morning? No."

"I hoped we would find some time to get me settled in a bit. It might take a while until I find a job and can afford a place of my own."

"Sure. Anything specific?"

"The fitness equipment, finding some room for my clothes and some space for my toiletries."

"That should be easy. You can have one of the guest rooms as fitness studio, half the walk-in closet is empty and it shouldn't be too difficult to find space in the bathroom."

"Thank you. I wouldn't know what to do if it wasn't for you."

"But you do know that you don't have to have sex with me before you ask for something? I don't want sex as kind of a return service. I already feel like I'm kind of exploiting your situation."

"You don't exploit me. I gave willingly. I even had to seduce you!"

"Sure, but I still don't know if you did because you, maybe subconsciously, think that you have to earn my support and help. And that's bothering me. Because that would make me a rapist."

"Are you crazy? You are not a rapist! You are my noble knight who helped me in times of great peril."

"I am not a noble knight!" I said loudly, almost shouting, before I collected myself and continued in a much calmer tone, "I'm just a normal guy trying to do what is right and not only take the path of least resistance."

"I'm sorry, please don't shout at me," Beverly submissively pleaded while withdrawing and curling herself up into a ball.

"No, I am sorry. It's my baggage, my past, I should not have unloaded it on you. You can't know how badly I've failed in the past."

"Is this about your family?"

"It is not something I want to talk about. Come back here to cuddle. I will not shout again."

She came back and snuggled into her favourite position. We shared a soft kiss on the lips.

"Good night."

"Sleep tight."

I laid on my back, my left arm around her shoulder. I closed my eyes and reflected on that past day. How did that happen? I felt my life was turning upside down and the reason was that smart, caring, beautiful, empathic woman next to me. Was this some kind of messed-up-psychological thing? Falling for a needy, helpless woman? Abusing a position of power? Could I avoid that? Did I want to avoid that? Could I burden her with my past? Expose her to my monster? Oh, Sandra. What should I do? Any advice for your confused survivor?

End of Part II - to be continued