The Morrisons Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary said, "Shelly and I can figure that out when we are ready to leave. Thanks for the offer, Dan. This afternoon Shelly and I were trying to figure out how we were going to do everything with only one car between us."

I smiled at both girls and said, "One day I'll take both of you for a ride so you can pick up your cars and bring them back here. That way you'll have them available in case you want to go out and do something during the day or night."

I looked at my watch and said, "Hey, we have to get going. The keys for the cars are in the den. Have a great evening and enjoy yourselves."

Kim and I went downstairs where we met Jenna, Terri, and Hanna waiting patiently at the breakfast counter. They saw us walk into the kitchen and Jenna spoke up saying, "Old people, they take so long to get dressed."

I looked over my shoulder at Beth, Mary and Shelly and asked, "Which one of you is going to lock up the house? Do each of you have a key to get back in? Beth, you'll have the Navigator so you won't have to worry because it has a garage door opener on the visor. And whichever one of you that uses my car can use the door opener on the visor also."

Terri walked into the den and came back carrying a key saying, "Here's the front door key for whoever needs one."

I looked at my watch and said, "We're late, we'll have to go fast to get to the restaurant on time. Let's go."

We all said our goodbyes and Kim led the way followed by Terri, Hanna, Jenna and I brought up the rear. We went out and got into the Escalade and I opened the door, backed out of the garage, and we were off. I didn't waste any time on the way to the Ruth's Chris Steak House and we pulled into the parking lot right on time. We got out of the car and I followed my family into the restaurant but while we were on the street I suddenly went into surveillance mode and looked at everyone we passed until we were safely inside the building. We were met at the door by a very friendly young lady and when she saw on the chart where we were going to eat dinner, she smiled and said, "Please follow me."

When we were seated in our special room the young lady said, "I'll be right back, our manager was waiting for you, but he had to take a phone call, I'll let him know you're here."

When the door opened again a young waiter entered the room and asked if he could take our drink order. After everyone told him what they wanted to drink I told him I would make the dinner order for all of us because I was very familiar with their menu. I finished making our order when the door opened and John stepped in and I stood immediately and shook his hand before I introduced him to everyone. John told me he was very happy he was able to accommodate me. I smiled and said, "We won't dally after we finish eating. We are having a family night out and we have more plans for later this evening."

John said, "I'll check back later after you have your meal and make sure everything is acceptable for all of you."

When the young waiter returned he was followed by a slim waitress who was carrying a silver bucket with a bottle of champagne in it. I looked at the waiter and he immediately said, "John wanted to thank you for having dinner at our restaurant so he sent this for you."

I smiled at the young waitress who helped distribute the drinks to everyone. The waiter showed me the label on the champagne then uncorked it with a loud pop. He poured a little in a glass for me to taste and after I sipped some, I smiled at him and told him it was very good. I told him to leave the bottle and I would pour the champagne for everyone. Both of them turned and walked out the door then Kim and I set about pouring some champagne for each of us. Once everyone had some, I made a toast to our family and to long life and prosperity for each of us. Kim seconded my toast and there were echoes of similar sentiments from around the table. All of us took a sip of our champagne.

We were talking quietly when Terri spoke up saying, "I hope you remembered we have to go to the mall tonight so we can buy some air beds for the guests we will be having tomorrow."

I smiled and looked at Terri saying, "See Kim, I told you right from the start we need to get her a job in my office."

Terri smacked her forehead lightly saying, "Oh brother, mister, you have a one track mind! Why can't you get over the fact that I'm happily employed and not looking to work in some stuffy ole office?"

Kim chimed in saying, "Yeah right! He's been stuck in a rut for a long time. It's a good thing he has all this estrogen around him." The four women with me burst out laughing and some were clapping their hands.

The door opened again to our room and the wonderful aroma of our meal filled the room. We were served family style and there was plenty for everyone. I looked around the table and said, "If you walk away from this table hungry, it will be your own fault. This is the reason I love coming to Ruth's Chris."

During our meal our conversation covered many topics and suddenly Hanna said, "Oh Dad, I need to go to my apartment to get my pass port before Sunday."

I smiled and said, "We'll let Mary or Shelly take you to your apartment because there is a police presence in that area and they don't know my car so I don't want them to come out of their surveillance unnecessarily."

Hanna smiled saying, "Oh yeah, I forgot. Terri and I are still targets. Staying at your house allowed me to feel safe and forget about all that for a little while."

I said, "Don't worry honey, I will always do the best I can to protect both of you. That's why it took me longer to get downstairs. Mary was showing me everything about my new pistol."

Terri and Hanna looked at me and Terri spoke first saying, "You're certainly a man of all talents.

Hanna said, "My life is in your hands."

We finished eating and all five of us were totally stuffed from our meal. As a general consensus we decided against ordering any dessert. When the waiter came back I told him we didn't want dessert because we were stuffed but I'd take the check. When the waiter came back I handed him my card and just as he was leaving John came rushing back in the door and asked, "Is everyone happy with your meal and the service? Everyone expressed their satisfaction and the fact they were stuffed. Finally I said, "John, thank you very much for making the arrangements for us to use this room and the champagne. I appreciate everything you've done and I will be back with a larger group soon."

John couldn't have rushed any faster over to my end of the table to shake my hand and thanking me and us for dining at Ruth's Chris Steak House. I reached out and shook John's hand. He told me he would look forward to serving us again then turned, excused himself, before he promptly left the room.

I looked at my watch and it was time to get to the address that had been given to me. I drove to the address and purposely went by the building the first time looking around to see if anyone was there. At the end of the block I made a right turn and two more right turns so I could come back up the street again. I pulled in the parking lot next to the building then pulled around in the back of the building like I had been instructed to do. I sat in the car and looked at everyone before asking, "Are we doing this? It's not too late to go home."

Hanna was the first to speak up saying, "Oh no you don't dad, we are going to watch the show and I'm going to enjoy it. I don't care what they do to all three of them as long as they suffer like I did. I only wish they could bring some homeless guys here and make them suck their unclean cheesy cocks, like they made me do."

Terri was next to say, "I'm with Hanna. I want to watch them punished more than they punished me. I know the United States courts can't impose the kind of punishment those bastards deserve so I'm hoping I will get to witness that part tonight. Then if the courts want to put them away for many years, at least they will have some idea what it felt like when they made us do nasty things."

I looked at Kim and Jenna and both of them said they were here in support of Hanna and Terri so they didn't have anything to say other than they hoped the punishment would be severe. I told everyone to stay in the car for a moment and I got out and walked over the brown metal door and knocked. I waited at least thirty seconds then knocked again. After the second knock the door creaked as it opened about a foot or so and a man in a black ski mask asked, "What do you want?"

I said, "My name is Dan, I'm on your list. My family is in the car."

The man in the ski mask said, "Pull up to the garage door over there, we are going to park your car inside the building for security reasons. I'll open it when you are in front of the door."

I walked back to the Escalade and got inside. I started the engine and backed up and pulled in front of the garage door which started opening the moment I neared it. Inside there was another ski masked person who directed me where to park. Once I backed into the space the person indicated, the person walked over to the side of my car and had me put down both windows on the driver's side. Immediately the male voice asked, "I want the names of everyone in this vehicle start with the driver then the passenger in the front seat and then the passengers in the back seat."

I said, "I'm Dan Morrison."

Kim was next saying, "I'm Kim Morrison."

In the back seat on the driver's side Terri said, "I'm Terri Powell."

Next Hanna said, "I'm Hanna Lindquist"

Finally Jenna spoke up saying, "I'm Jenna Morrison."

The man's eyes looked at each person as they spoke then said, "You will be escorted to a secure area where you will be able to view the show. Please don't attempt to leave the room for any reason once the show starts because my people won't allow it. You will be told when we feel the area is secure enough for you to leave. If you have any questions now is the time to ask them."

Hanna started to speak but her voice cracked up and she couldn't finish her sentence. Terri hugged Hanna to her and offered her a tissue. Then Jenna spoke up saying, "Hanna is the one those guys treated badly and she has a request for you. At one time during her ordeal they made her suck the cock of some homeless men who had cheese under their foreskin, Hanna has said she hopes you have some homeless guys here with nasty cheesy cocks for them to suck. And while I'm telling you this, Harold is the one who rammed something up Hanna's ass when she was unconscious and almost killed her. Sir, I don't know what you have planned, but if you can add something in, that would be her request."

The man watched Hanna cry then called another ski masked person over to the side my car and told the second person who each of us was then related the request from Jenna for Hanna. The second person saw Hanna crying in the back and then spoke, saying in a very female voice, "We are committed to make this an event they will never forget. We didn't have the details of the abuse they put you through except they waxed your whole body below the neck, displayed your naked bodies to others, spanked and beat you with a belt and also they took pictures of you in various poses. I don't want you to relive the events, but is there anything else you remember?"

Hanna dried her tears enough to say, "What Jenna told you, is correct. Whatever Harold did to my body after I was unconscious I don't have any idea. But he did spread my legs and beat my pussy with his belt for his and his friend's pleasure because I didn't do something for him fast enough."

The female in the ski mask gasped as she backhanded the chest of the guy standing next to her, in the chest as she yelled, "I don't need to hear anymore! THOSE MOTHER-FUCKING-ASSHOLES! Those SONS-OF-A-BITCHES are going to pay dearly NOW! Don't you worry honey; I will personally take care of making some additional arrangements right fuckin' now! I'll CASTRATE them little cock suckers if they step out of line! FUCKIN' LIL PIGS...... aaaaaaawwwwwwwwww! This show just got a little longer!" The female stomped off leaving us speechless in the car and the guy outside the car in the ski mask rubbing his chest.

He turned to me and said, "I'll escort you to your room now. I wouldn't want to be in those guys shoes tonight.......whewwwww, she's pissed. By the way, she means what she says. She's part of our team and anyone she gets pissed at doesn't have to guess if she's pissed at them."

Please put up the windows and get out of your car and lock the doors. This area is covered by security cameras and we have a sharpshooter watching this area, even now."

We got out of the car and met in the front then I pushed the button and locked the doors. Then the man in the black ski mask said in a very polite voice, "Please follow me and stay together, we have about a five minute walk to get to the room you will be occupying."

As we walked along my eyes were looking for any other sign of life and it there was any, I didn't see it. The man in the ski mask talked as we walked saying, "You will find we tried to make it as comfortable as possible. The room is air conditioned now and there are cold refreshments in the coolers along with some snacks on the tables. Please feel free to help yourself and please enjoy the show. When our commanding officer informed us about this assignment, both guys and girls were fighting to be included so we could help provide the proper justice for these young ladies. There's no shortage of help tonight."

As we approached a door we saw there was an armed guard standing beside it wearing a black ski mask and what looked like a bullet proof vest with many things hanging off it. Our escort said, open the door, and the door was immediately opened and held opened as we entered. Inside there were two more armed guards wearing black clothes and black ski masks along with the same type vests with all kinds of things hanging from it. Our escort said, "You must stay in here until I come back to get you and take you back to your car. Both of these people are trained and combat hardened to make sure you are safe as long as they are alive. We don't anticipate any problems but we are ready for anything. I won't tell you how many volunteers are here tonight, but to put your minds at ease, there are more of us on this mission than we've ever had before. By the way, it won't do any good to try to talk to either of these two people because while they are on duty, they won't allow anyone to distract them. I hope you understand."

I looked at the blue eyes in the eyes holes of the black ski mask and said, "I want to thank you for everything you're doing. Both of these girls have suffered greatly at the hands of those bastards and they can't be punished enough as far as I'm concerned."

I lowered my voice to a whisper and said, "Is there a way I can make a donation to your organization without upsetting anyone?"

The man in the ski mask continued by saying, "The glass in the front of the room is bulletproof security glass which we installed strictly for this show. When the lights are on in the other room, no one will be able to see in here. Please familiarize yourself with the room because the overhead light will be turned off before the show starts. There are small red lights which will provide some light in here, but they aren't bright, so this room will basically be dark. Even in the bathroom."

The man in the ski mask asked, "Does anyone have any questions?"

I looked at everyone and since no one said a word, the man in the ski mask said, "I will see you later. I will be back and forth with the others who will be occupying this room with you, but you folks are our priority. I'll pass your message along." He turned and winked at me then walked out the door.

Immediately after he left the room one of the guards stepped in front of it and locked it before turning and facing back into the room. I said, "Let's look around and get familiar with this room and the bathroom so we'll know where everything is."

Jenna said, "Wow dad, this is too eerie. It's like we are caught in the middle of a military operation."

I looked at Jenna and replied in a very quiet voice, "All of these people are former military and now they use their military training and go in and take care of situations as mercenaries. They are just as dedicated to completing a mission as our military forces. The only difference is they don't have to wait for the President of the United States to confer with his generals before they act."

We walked around the room and as we were checking out the bathroom there was a knock on the door and when it opened to admit the next group of people, I recognized the guys who came through the door. The same ski masked man who brought us to the room escorted my friends to the room. He gave them the same speech he had given us and then left again. I walked over and shook hands with the new arrivals and we talked quietly in the far side of the room away from all the others. While I was talking with my friends, our ski masked escort came back with a very tall and beautiful lady and a well dressed gentleman whom I didn't recognize but I had an idea who they were. Both of them walked in and selected a cold bottle of water out of the cooler and then took a seat in the second row and talked amongst themselves. The ski masked escort came back one more time and before he left this time he said, "Get your drinks and go to the bathroom quickly, but please take your seats, the show will be starting soon. The guests of honor are almost here. Please reserve the front row for special guests tonight and you know who you are."

Within a few minutes after our ski masked man left the room the overhead lights went out and the room was converted to a dark room with small red lights glowing near the floor.

The lights came on in the other room and for the first time we could see the room was lavishly decorated with a large dark curtain hanging in the rear of the room. Moments later three males and three females came into the room. The females were hanging all over the men and when I heard Hanna and Terri gasp in shock I knew the three males were Harold Gordon, Bill Jefferson and Pete Jensen. I looked over and with the small amount of light coming through the glass I could see both girls eyes were wide open.

There were speakers in our room so we could hear the conversation between everyone as plainly as if we were in the room with them. The three girls looked like they were about fifteen years old, but I had been forewarned that all of them were former military people who were martial arts experts.

We heard one of the girls call Harold by name so now I know who I wanted to see hurt the most. The girls giggled and played with all three males and the one with Harold asked him, "Do you like young girls. What would you like to do to me?"

Harold immediately said, "You little slut, I want to see your naked ass and see if you're worth me putting my cock in your cunt. You probably fuck all the boys at school, don't ya? You look like a little slut now that we are in the light and I can see you better."

The girl put on s sad face and said, "I'm just trying to be nice to you, why do you want to call me bad names? I thought you liked me?"

While the other two guys were pawing and feeling up the girls with them, Harold continued to get rowdy with his girl. Harold pulled her over to stand in front of him and said, "Get out of them fucking clothes right now or I'm gonna rip them off you, then I'm going to take this belt off and you'll wish you moved quicker."

The girl said in a tearful sounding voice, "But mister, we are here to have a great time. My friends don't know I'm using their movie set so please, be kind to us."

1...7891011...13