The Morrisons Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake and Kathy laughed. Kathy said, "Jenna we've had a lot of fun at your house and if you ever want to take a vacation and come up and stay with us some time, you'd be more than welcome."

"Oh yes, I'd love to come up here and visit you and find out what it's like to live on a farm." Jenna replied

Jake added with a laugh, "Unless it's winter, you won't have to worry about bringing too many clothes. I'm sure Carrie has made many changes, since we've been gone."

Jenna watched as the plane came down to the ground. Jack masterfully brought the plane in for a smooth landing with only a very slight bump as the tires hit the runway. He slowed the plane and moved smoothly around the runway until he pulled the plane near the small tower which served as the airport's terminal. Jack made a sweeping turn so the plane was facing the airfield. He went through all the normal post flight checks before he shut down the engine.

Martin and Carrie Thompson got out of their car and walked towards the back of the plane but waited for the pilot to turn off the engine. When the door opened they walked over and stood at the bottom of the steps. Kathy was the first to walk down the steps with her sundress flowing behind her and her nude body completely on display.

Martin stood directly at the bottom of the steps with his mouth open when he saw his mother walk down the steps, not attempting to cover her exposed body. Kathy saw him looking and said, "Close your mouth Marty, it's not the first time you've seen me."

"But... mom... umm... we aren't at the farm and we aren't in our house." Martin stuttered

Kathy smiled and said, "Meet your new mom then. We're going to enjoy our nudist lifestyle and if others don't like it, they don't have to look."

"Gheeezzz mom, now you're starting to sound like Carrie. The hired men ain't been the same since Carrie started prancing around the barn dressed only in her boots."

"They'll get more of an eye full when Carrie and I both go to the barn in the morning wearing only our boots then won't they, Martin?" Kathy said with a voice of authority

"Oh God, not you too? You gonna let the men see you naked too?" Martin quizzed

"They're going to see a lot of this body from now on Marty." Kathy said

When Jenna and Joanna stepped off the plane, Carrie introduced them to Martin. Martin eyed both of them with a smile spreading across his face. Carrie said, "Slow down brother dear, Jenna is Dan and Kim's daughter and Joanna is a cop."

Martin looked at both young ladies and said, "Glad to meet ya. We don't get many pretty women out this way."

Martin wasn't able to duck or move fast enough to avoid the slap Carrie applied to his back. The loud crack echoed through the immediate area as he screamed "OUCH!"

Jake shook hands with his son and said, "Stop whining in front of the ladies son, they'll think you're a wimp. After all, it was only your sister that slapped ya."

"Oh son, we aren't going to be closet nudists any longer. From now on, if you want to be nude, no one is gonna stop ya."

Martin asked, "Does that mean you're gonna be running around the farm nude too?"

"It means if you want to be nude, you can. But I'd wear pants when dealing with chemicals and fertilizer if I was you." Jake said

Martin said, "The weather has cooperated and we've stayed on top of everything while you were gone. The guys pitched in and did a little extra to help out."

"Glad to hear that son, I know we've got some great guys working for us." Jake said.

Meanwhile Jack had unloaded all the luggage and boxes out of the baggage compartment and set everything on the ground beside the plane. While the family continued to talk, Jack walked around his plane and checked it. One thing he didn't have to worry about was the fuel level. He knew he had plenty to make a round trip without refueling.

When he came back around the plane where everyone was standing, Martin asked, "Jack do you want to come out to the farm for some coffee before you head back?"

Jack said, "Thanks but I think I'd prefer to head back right away. I'm sure I'll be up here again so maybe next time."

Everyone picked up something, whether it was a suitcase or box and carried it over to the car. After everything was put in the car Jake and Kathy both hugged and kissed Jenna and Joanna followed immediately by Carrie.

Jenna unbuttoned her sun dress and walked over to Martin and opened her dress and let him stare at her naked body before she said, "Well, I guess I have to get going now, it was great to meet you Martin. Too bad we can't stay a little longer; I'd love to see what you're packing in them jeans."

Jenna reached out and rubbed her naked body against Martin and gave him a kiss saying, "We're going to be related soon so we'll be seeing a whole lot more of you and your family. I hope you won't mind if I take a ride on that lump in your pants."

Martin stood spellbound and staring at Jenna as his mother and father started laughing. Finally, Jake said, "Martin, get used to it, Jenna isn't teasing you, she's dead serious."

Jenna stepped away from Martin and stared at the lump in his jeans and Joanna stepped forwards and gave Martin a hug saying, "Jenna is a hard act to follow. Speaking of hard, my oh my, you're rock hard!"

Kathy said, "No problem Joanna, I'll make sure I take care of him on the way home."

"MOM!" Martin exclaimed, "What the hell are you saying?"

"I told you son, many things are going to change around our house." Jake replied

"Don't worry Marty; your mom will take care of your big hard cock." Kathy said in a soothing voice.

Martin was almost in a state of shock when Kathy took him by the hand, "Come on dear, let's go get in the back seat, so I can suck that beautiful cock of yours."

Jake and Carrie laughed at Kathy who almost had to drag Martin towards the side of the car. Jenna waved and yelled, "Goodbye, glad to meet you Martin, see ya Kathy."

"Jake do you think that poor boy is going to get over the shock of his mom sucking his cock?" Jenna inquired

Jake laughed, "Kathy really knows how to suck a cock. Once she gets going, he'll forget she's his mom."

Laughing, Jack, Jenna and Joanna turned and walked back to the plane. As they got to the plane, Jenna slipped off her dress and looked back saying, "Goodbye Jake!"

Joanna didn't hesitate and slipped off her dress and imitated Jenna, "Yeah, goodbye Jake!"

Jack looked at the two naked women and said, "Are both of you going to fly back completely naked like that?"

Jenna asked, "Do you want me to put my dress back on Jack?"

"Hell NO!" Jack replied, "I don't care what you wear or don't wear. I love the view! Jenna, you're definitely your father's kid!"

With a huge grin on his face Jack held out his arm as an indication for Jenna and Joanna to walk up the steps, into the plane ahead of him. Joanna led the way and as she walked up the steps, she shook her ass. Jenna quickly announced, "You didn't show us anything Joanna."

Joanna walked back to the door and spread her legs and pushed her hips forward asking, "What did you say Jenna."

Jack smacked his forehead and asked, "Are you two going to behave so we can get home safely? Jenna, I know your father well and if I let anything happen to you and if I'm not dead already your father will kill me for sure."

"Don't worry Jack, you fly the plane, Joanna and I will take care of everything else. As daddy says, both parties have to consent and I don't want you to go around saying we took advantage of you." Jenna replied with a smirk on her face.

They walked up the steps into the plane and Jack pulled the steps up and closed the door. Jenna got down on her knees in front of Jack and immediately reached out to unfasten Jack's belt. She looked up at him asking, "Do you mind if I take off your pants Jack?"

Jack visibly gulped, "Do I have a choice?"

"I told you, you have to consent, if you don't, I won't take these off." Jenna said in her best little girl voice.

Slowly Jack nodded his head and smiled as Jenna immediately unbuckled his belt, unfastened and unzipped Jack's pants before he had a chance to change his mind. Joanna got down on her knees and helped Jenna untie Jack's shoes and slide his pants off. Both girls took turns kissing the lump in Jack's boxers while looking up at him. Jack's cock was bouncing inside his boxers so each hooked their fingers into the waist band and pulled downward until Jack's cock jumped to freedom.

Jack moaned as Joanna engulfed the engorged head of his circumcised cock in her wet mouth while Jenna kissed then sucked one of Jack's testicles into her mouth. Jack's cock was only about seven inches long so Joanna had no problem sucking the whole thing into her mouth and allowing the tip of it to enter her throat. Jack reached down and put a hand on the side of each head and he started thrusting his hips forward to get the most enjoyment out of his impromptu blow job.

Finally Jenna said, "Let's let him lay down on the sofa and we can switch between sucking him and he can lick us."

Jack stumbled backwards until his legs bumped the sofa and when he fell down, his cock stood up straight and Joanna attacked it immediately. Jenna didn't hesitate to offer him the treat between her legs and Jack knew exactly what to do. He pulled Jenna's pussy to his lips and started to devour her juicy young pussy.

Only seconds later, Jenna experienced her first orgasm when Jack had captured her clit between his teeth and massaged the end of it with his tongue. He also inserted his middle finger inside Jenna and found her g-spot and gently rubbed his finger across it. Jenna experienced a much more body gripping orgasm a few minutes after the first causing her to collapse forward with her hand gripping the small table at the end of the sofa. She ground her hips sporadically against Jack's mouth.

Jenna was so drained after her second more powerful orgasm; she slowly slid off Jack's face, towards the floor. Jenna looked back over her shoulder and saw Joanna had stopped sucking Jack's cock as she moved quickly into a sixty nine position with Jack. It only took a few seconds before Joanna had Jack's cock back in her mouth. Jenna sat down on the floor and watched Jack and Joanna treat each other to oral gratification.

Joanna pressed her pussy against Jack's magical tongue and rode it to a glorious orgasm which sent tiny electrical shocks throughout her body. At the same time, Jack blew his load deep inside Joanna's mouth and she deftly swallowed each shot. Joanna collapsed on Jack's body while both of them tried to catch their breath.

Finally the satisfied Joanna rolled to her right and when her knee touched the floor she was able to maneuver until she was kneeling beside the prone body of Jack. Jack smiled at both girls and said, "Never before have I ever had two beautiful young ladies offer me such a wonderful time, thank you. I mean that too."

Jenna said, "It smells like sex in here, do you have anything to clean up with Jack?"

"The only thing I have in here are some Wet Ones." Jack replied

Jack stood up and walked to the back of the plane, pulled out a box of Wet Ones and offered both girls one before he pulled one out and used it on himself. Once everyone was reasonably cleaned up, Jack walked back to the front of the plane and picked up his pants. Jenna looked at him asking, "What are you going to do?"

"I'm going to put on my pants." Jack replied as he looked at Jenna

"Have you ever flown your plane completely naked? Joanna and I are going to stay naked, why can't you? No one is going to see you, unless you fuck up and crash." Jenna said with a grin

Jack looked at both Jenna and Joanna as he said, "You're right. I might not get a chance like this again so I'm going to do it."

Jack unbuttoned his shirt and took it off before he walked up to the front of the plane. He spread out his boxers on his seat before he sat down. Jenna looked at Joanna and when she didn't say anything, Jenna spread her dress out on the co-pilot's seat and sat down. Joanna sat down on her dress in one of the leather seats and fastened her seat belt.

Jenna didn't say a word as she watched Jack go through his pre-flight check and after he started the engine he looked at all the gauges. When he was satisfied with everything in the cockpit he tested his flaps and rudder then picked up his headset and put it on and listened. He moved the plane around to the end of the runway. Jack revved up the engine and started moving down the runway and smoothly lifted off. He climbed and then banked to follow the airport pattern. Once he was up and away from the airport he turned and headed towards home.

"I want to learn to fly a plane, this is so cool." Jenna announced.

"You can learn. They give lessons through the community college at home. I believe you can take the course as a credit or non-credit course. I can check it out for you and let you know. The professor is a friend of mine." Jack said

"Does that go for me too?" Joanna asked

"Joanna, there's a plastic milk crate in the bathroom, I saw it in the baggage compartment and slipped it in here while everyone was talking. You can put your dress on it and sit down instead of squatting." Jack said

After Joanna was settled on the milk crate between the seats Jack said, "Yes, if both of you are interested, give me your names and contact information and I'll check it out and let you know when the next course begins. It's a lot of work and every time you take off, you not only have your life in your hands but those of your passengers. That's something I don't take lightly."

All three of them talked during the trip. Jenna asked, "How do you find your way around when it's dark outside. It's not like driving a car where you have road signs."

"I thought you were going to ask me a hard question." Jack's answer to Jenna was long and detailed. When he stopped talking, both of them had additional questions for him.

Jack excused himself and pulled the microphone on his headset down and spoke into it identifying his plane to the airport tower. Both girls listened as Jack talked. When he finished he reached down and turned a nob for the speaker in the cockpit so they could listen to the landing instructions from the tower. Jack looked at Jenna and Joanna saying, "We'll have to wait our turn to land when we get a little closer.

Jack picked up his cell phone and called his mechanic and told him he should be on the ground in a little over a half hour and to meet him at the hanger. When Jack disconnected, he explained that his mechanic always checked out his plane between flights. He said he never took chances when it came to his plane or his passengers.

After a while of continued questions and answers about flying, Jack looked over his shoulder and said, "Joanna, it's time to put that crate back and you need to buckle yourself into a seat. We'll be landing soon."

Jenna leaned forward and watched the lights pass under them. She asked questions in between Jack speaking to the tower. Finally, she saw a string of lights at the same time Jack said, "That's home, that's where we are going to land."

Once again, Jack expertly maneuvered the plane down to the ground. He slowed the plane and turned it and headed towards his hanger. As they got closer both Jack and Jenna could see the lights were on in Jack's hanger and a man standing in the open doorway. Jack inched the plane forward until his mechanic held up crossed arms for him to stop. The mechanic followed his cross arm motion with flattening his hand and moving it back and forth, parallel to the ground, at throat level meaning to cut the engine.

Jack shut down the engine and the mechanic wandered around the side of the plane to place the wheel chock blocks on both sides. Once the plane's wheels were chocked the mechanic walked towards the back of the hanger. Jack looked at Jenna and Joanna saying, "Hurry up put your dresses on, he'll be back soon."

Jenna smiled and said, "Don't you think you should follow your own advice?"

Jack smiled and said, "Yes, I guess I'd better."

All three of them stood in the plane and dressed quickly before Jack opened the door and let the steps drop. As Jack sat back down in his seat to do his post flight check his mechanic walked up the steps into the plane, "Oops, I didn't know you had passengers Jack."

Jack turned his head and introduced the girls by saying, "Meet Jenna and Joanna. Jenna is Dan Morrison's daughter and Joanna is a cop in town."

Jack finished what he had to do and then stood up and told his mechanic that the flight went well but he needed him to check it over good because he was going to be gone for the next three days. He looked at Jenna and Joanna saying, "I need your contact information and I'll find out about flight school for you."

The three of them stepped off the plane and walked over to Jack's office, he watched them write their information on the pad of paper. When they finished, Jack hugged each of them and thanked them for their companionship during the trip. He told them he hoped to see them again soon. Both girls thanked Jack for making their flight interesting and telling them about flying.

Joanna and Jenna walked towards the Navigator and Jenna unbuttoned her dress all the way before she said, "Wanna be naked on the way home?"

Without saying a word Joanna unbuttoned her dress and slipped it off her shoulders and carried it the last fifteen feet to the Navigator. Jenna laughed and said, "Anytime you want to be naked, let me know, I'll go with you."

Joanna looked at Jenna as they got into the Navigator asking, "Seriously?"

Jenna said, "Do you want to go to Burger King on the way home?"

"Oh my God, you are fucking serious! What if they get pissed off and report us?" Joanna asked with an air of concern in her voice.

Jenna looked at Joanna for a few moments before she said, "Look at that beautiful body of yours. Go ahead look down at that body, spread those beautiful legs and look at that delicious pussy. When you're finished taking inventory, tell me what guy would turn you in for allowing him to see that body."

Joanna looked down at her beautiful, round and tanned "B" cup boobs before she slid down in the seat and spread her legs so she could see her bald pussy. After a few seconds of assessment a smile spread across Joanna face as she looked at Jenna asking, "What if we chicken out at the last second?"

Jenna saw Joanna's dress laying on the console with her dress, she also saw Jack walking towards his car so she put her window down and called Jack over to the car. When he walked up next to the car he asked, "What's up?"

Jenna snatched both dresses off the console and handed them to Jack, "Would you please hold on to these until we come back out here?"

Joanna squealed, "Jenna, you can't give our dresses away, that's all we have to wear."

Jenna smiled an evil smile, "And your point is?"

Jack smiled, "Have a wonderful and safe trip home. I've got to go home and get some sleep. Bye." As Jack walked towards his car he held up both dresses.

Joanna's face showed a look of mild shock as she watched Jack get in his car. She looked at Jenna a few moments before she asked, "What happens if we get stopped on the way home."

"Silly, we are going to stop on the way home. We're going to stop at Burger King and get something to eat. Someone is going to see that beautiful body of yours." Jenna said with a huge grin on her face. "Completely naked, I might add."

"Don't feel bad Joanna, whoever sees your naked body is also going to see mine. I'll bet your pussy is leaking, at the thought of being seen. Let me check." Jenna said with that same huge smile.

"There's no need to check, I'm wet, I'll admit it but I prefer to have my dress to put on, just in case." Joanna said.