The Morrisons Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stood back up she said, "Kevin, would you like to take off my panties and show off my body to everyone?"

Kevin was dumbfounded so I spoke up saying, "Kevin I see you are not quite used to Jenna yet. She is every bit an exhibitionist. With Mike and Judy here, she's in exhibitionist high gear right now.

"But daddy..." Jenna countered, "All of us women are not going to be young and sexy forever, so we have to flaunt what we have while we still have it. Ain't that right Mike?"

Mike coughed and looked towards Judy. She nodded her head slightly but noticeably before he said, "Yes, I guess you're right."

Kevin stood behind Jenna as she faced the rest of us. Her yellow panties were really amplified against her brown tanned skin. Kevin pushed them downward until gravity sucked them the rest of the way down her legs to the floor. Jenna made a big production out of stepping out of her panties and Kevin picking them up for her. Jenna smiled that evil smile and said, "There, we're naked just like the rest of you."

Mike didn't want to let the moment pass without saying, "Dan, as I was saying about family..."

"I know." I interrupted him, "Every family needs to have a Jenna. She is so quiet, shy and bashful, especially when Jenna meets new people. Mind you, I'm not apologizing for her one bit, I love the fact she speaks her mind." I said with a laugh. Everyone else joined in laughing as well.

"Actually, I was going to say, your daughter is a breath of fresh air. There are so many young females who won't say what they really want and sometimes that gets them into trouble. It's refreshing to hear Jenna express herself and speak out." Mike said.

Jenna moved swiftly over the Mike, wrapped her arms around his neck, pressed her titties against him and gave him a kiss on the cheek saying, "Thank you Mike. My parents taught me to speak up for myself. I have the best parents in the whole world."

"I've just met them but I've heard a lot about your parents Jenna. What I've heard is very favorable and I look forward to spending more time with them." Mike responded.

"The real reason Judy and I are here tonight," Mike said as he looked around the circle at everyone, "We want to help Terri and Hanna."

"Yes, I want to let both of them know, they're safe." Judy said.

Loud gasps could be heard around the table and then silence as everyone recognized Judy's voice. The clocks stopped and time stood still as everyone took time to mentally process the fact that the woman who metered out the punishment for Harold, Bill and Pete was sitting at the table in front of them.

I looked around the table and saw many faces with eyes wide open and mouths covered with hands. I saw Judy was looking around as well. In a quiet subdued voice, unlike the voice she used that one night she said, "Yes, that's right, I am that woman."

My eyes traveled back to Terri and Hanna and both of them had tears streaming down their cheeks. It choked me up as well but I was able to stand up and walk over to them. They immediately jumped up from their chairs and hugged me. Both of them broke down and cried on either side of my neck.

Suddenly Kim, Beth and Jenna were there beside us and Hanna moved over between Kim and Jenna and Beth moved beside me and we comforted Terri. Out of nowhere a box of tissues appeared and all of us took some. It took some time to get both girls settled down and Terri was the first to request Judy join us.

Judy was beside me and I backed up and watched as Terri moved into Judy's arms. Seconds later Hanna joined Terri and Judy while the rest of us stood in a semi-circle around them. More tissues were passed between us as quiet words of thanks were spoken only loud enough for us to hear. We remained as we were until everyone calmed enough to sit down again. However when we got ready to sit down again, we had to move some people over so Judy could sit between Terri and Hanna. The three of them held hands while all of us listened as Judy freely told the story of that night. There were brief pauses when Terri and Hanna started crying but this time they were tears of joy.

I looked at Mike with a huge smile on my face and a nod of my head and mouthed the words, "Thank you."

Mike nodded his head in return.

We listened to the questions both Terri and Hanna asked Judy and her replies. She was very honest with the girls. Hanna was the one to ask, "Judy would it be ok if you, me and Terri talk privately?"

Without hesitation Judy said, "Absolutely. I will do anything for you girls."

"Come on; let's go up to our room. Dad, Mom and everyone, please excuse us." Terri said politely.

"Of course dear, take as much time as you need." I replied.

The three of them got up and walked into the house. After a few moments of silence I asked, "Mike what kind of work do you do?"

"It's a kinda long story and I'm only going to give you the short version. By my education, my real name ends in MD. I'm board certified in emergency medicine, but in the last four years I've practiced a very new specialty called tactical medicine. I'm very new to this area, as a matter of fact; I've only been here just over a week."

"When Judy mentioned our organization having current and former law enforcement members, she was including me. I'm a sworn peace officer in another state. Because of my specialty, I work with law enforcement and specialty military units nationally and worldwide. There's a very good chance that Sargent Johnson and his officers have heard my real name, and quite possibly a nickname I've been given."

"If any of you law enforcement types here decide to research who I am, it would be better for all of us if you keep your findings to yourselves. If I give you any more information I'd have to kill you." Mike laughed.

Ted had his police investigator face on. "There were some stories going around the department when I got back from Germany. Some things were said about an event out at the Best Western that involved some new guy from California. Do you know anything about that?"

Mike thought long and hard before he answered. "Ted, in all fairness, I can neither confirm nor deny any involvement in the event at the Best Western. There was a piece on the TV news about that so I will admit that I've heard about it. I have reliable information that the reporter got very close to the principals involved. Perhaps you could get more information from your local news team."

"Holy Shit!" Joanna exclaimed. I thought I recognized your voice. I saw that news story. You're..."

"Joanna," Ted interrupted "He said he could neither confirm nor deny. I think we should leave it there."

"We haven't eaten yet how about some pizza and a salad?" I asked.

Everyone agreed pizza would be good and when I looked at Mike I asked, "Do you and Judy eat pizza?"

"Thanks for asking Dan, we are vegetarians so we'll eat some salad." Mike replied.

"Would you two eat some vegetarian pizza?" I asked.

"Yes, but you don't have to go through the extra trouble. Salad will be fine for us." Mike added.

"Does anyone beside Terri know Sue's cell phone number?"

"I do Dan. Tell me what you want and I'll order it for you." Joanna said.

We worked up an order and Joanna called Sue on her cell phone. After they exchanged pleasantries, Joanna gave Sue our order. Sue told Joanna she would be at our house in forty five minutes or less.

I suggested we could relax in the pool while we waited. Mike was a little hesitant at first but both Kim and Beth were able to encourage him to get in the pool. Unlike earlier when everyone rushed and jumped in, all of us walked over to the pool and down the steps into the water. We were in the water almost a half hour before Terri, Judy and Hanna came out on the deck holding hands and giggling. They saw us in the pool and walked over to the edge. Judy smiled at Mike saying, "I see you're fitting right in with the family."

"It's so easy to fit in here. Everyone is so friendly." Mike replied.

The three new comers walked down into the water. Terri and Hanna walked over to me and each took a turn hugging me and saying, "Thank you so much." Each one of them kissed me before they walked back and stood beside Judy.

I asked them, "Did you get the information you needed?"

"Oh yes!" Hanna replied, "I really needed to hear what we discussed both down here and in private. Judy was very forthcoming with her answers."

"I agree." Terri added.

I looked at Judy saying, "Thank you so much. These two girls mean so much to us and they've been through a tough time. I'm happy we met you and you were able to talk to them."

The gate phone rang and Terri immediately said, "I'll get it."

As she walked up the steps out of the pool I said, "It's probably Sue with our pizza."

Judy looked at Mike saying, "We should get going."

"Nonsense." Mike said, "We been invited to stay for pizza and salad."

Joanna and Mary made their way across the pool and up the steps behind Terri. "We'll open the door for Sue and help her bring in our order." Mary said.

Judy opened her mouth to say something but Mike cut her off saying, "I already told them we are vegetarians and they ordered a vegetarian pizza for us."

"You're certainly living up to your reputation Dan." Judy said to me with a smile.

"I don't know what my reputation is in your world but in my world my family and friends are at the very top of my priority list. Anyone who attempts to hurt either one, I'll use whatever resources I have to make the responsible person or persons pay dearly. I have a problem with people bullying someone weaker or taking advantage of another person for personal gain. I firmly believe everyone deserves a chance, to do whatever it is they want to do. I also believe that males and females are equal human beings." I replied to Judy.

"Family and friends are so important in one's life. I know what it is to lose precious family members and I know how important friends can be." Mike added.

Judy moved to Mike and slipped her arm around his waist before she said, "Mr. Morrison, we have a lot more in common than you know."

"Judy, I'd love to explore and find out what common links we have, hopefully we can develop a friendship in the process. Acquaintances come and go but good friends are hard to come by. Right now, I think we'd better get out and get dried off, the pizza and salad are here." I said.

We walked up the steps and I walked over and started handing out towels to everyone. We heard some loud squeals and laughter coming from the house and then Joanna, Mary and Sue walked out onto the deck. Sue immediately looked around and greeted everyone. She set the pizza down on the table then rushed over to us and one by one she hugged each one of us and asked us about our trip to Germany.

Kim gave Sue a quick summary about our trip and the more interesting places they visited. When she took a break she asked Sue, "Do you have to go back to work or are you finished for the night?"

Sue smiled and said, "Well, actually when I turned in your order, I told them this was my last delivery for the night. I love coming here. I hope I'm not too presumptuous."

"No sweetheart, you know you are welcome here anytime. You never have to wait for an invitation. We have plenty of food, are you going to join us?" Kim asked.

"You guys are so cool, I love all of you. Actually, when I made your order, I added an additional pizza, some breadsticks and sauce as my contribution to dinner." Sue added.

Joanna saw Sue start to lift her blouse over her head, she said, "Here, let me help you with that."

Terri came out of the house with a stack of paper plates, knives, forks and napkins. She put them on the table and then returned to the kitchen. When she came back she had some salad dressing which she put on the table. She stood by the table and said, "Come and get it and if you want something to drink, the refrigerator is right over there, help yourself."

There weren't enough chairs for everyone to sit so all of us guys put some food on our plates and stood together by the railing to eat. The women sitting at the table included Judy in the conversation and chatted like they were all old friends. Ted, Kevin, Mike and I stood by the railing and held our own conversation.

Ted, being a dedicated cop, asked Mike a few generic questions about his past and Mike caught on quickly. Finally Mike said, "Ted you don't have to pry, when the two of you have time, I'll come and pick you up and take you for a ride. I am positive you'll be impressed as hell. When this is over, who knows, you may want to come to work for me."

"When this is over, I hope I still have a job." Ted mumbled.

"From what I've seen of your record, you won't have to worry about a job." Mike quickly added.

Kim stood up from the table and came over to us and asked, "Are you sure you guys want to hang out here on the railing by yourselves? The girls are getting a little spicy over there."

"When things get going hot and heavy over there, look this way for your eye candy." Mike was quick to say.

Kim looked Mike up and down before she replied, "I like what I see."

Mike took another bite of his salad before he mumbled, "My mom said I shouldn't talk with my mouth full."

All of us laughed at Mike. When we stopped Kim leaned towards Mike, in a low voice she asked, "May I ask you something and get an honest answer?"

Mike looked into Kim's eyes and said, "I'll do my best ma'am."

"The cut on your back, it hasn't been there that long, what happened?" Kim asked in a hushed voice.

Mike stared at Kim, he looked at Ted and me and we could tell he was trying to formulate a proper answer. Suddenly the light came on in my brain and I turned towards Mike and in a quiet hushed voice I asked, "You were Judy's partner that morning, weren't you? You got that here, defending my home, didn't you?"

Mike shifted his weight before he said in an equally quiet voice, "I can't confirm nor will I deny your suspicions. It's only a scratch so it's nothing to worry about. Someone was throwing out a piece of trash and I got in the way."

"Was that two legged trash?" I inquired.

"You know," Mike said with a sigh and a smile, "Some people ask too many questions."

I smiled back at him and said, "OK, we'll change the subject. I also noticed ..."

"Here we go again." Mike interrupted me, with a friendly type laugh.

"No, this is about the lack of tan lines on both you and Judy. Both of you are tanned, not as deep as the people around here, but tanned all over. My question is, are both of you nudists as well?"

Mike once again pondered his answer before he said, "I'm not sure if the title nudists, fits us but anytime we can go without clothes, we are nude. I enjoy running nude."

Joanna heard Mike and in a flash she was standing beside Kim asking, "Did you say what I think I heard you say? I heard the word running and nude used in the same sentence."

Mike laughed and said, "Yes Joanna, that's correct. I love to run while I'm nude. I have some wonderful trails both here and at my ranch."

"As part of my continuing training, I used to wear silk shorts and a short tank top while I run. However, when the Morrisons asked me to watch this beautiful place, I learned how much better it is to run wearing only my running shoes. It's so much more enjoyable running nude. Maybe you can come here some day and we can run together." Joanna added.

Mike said, "Right now the only company I have every time I go running is my dog. Additional company is always welcome. How far do you run?"

"I've done ten miles for the endurance but that was basically on a road with some small hills as a change-up to running on flat ground. An average run is about five miles and when I take a quick unplanned jog, that's usually around three miles. Tony ran with me a couple of times while they were in Germany. It seems shorter when you have someone with you." Joanna replied.

"If we can arrange it, I'd love to have you go with me sometime." Mike added.

"I offered Joanna a job so she won't have to go back to work at the jail. I feel her talents and skills are being wasted and she deserves to be in a position where she can use what she knows." I said as I looked between Ted and Joanna.

Ted smacked his forehead before he asked, "Dan, you aren't going to give up are you? What kind of job do you have in mind for Joanna?"

"Yeah, what kind of job are you going to offer me?" Joanna asked.

"This is interesting." Mike jumped in the fray asking, "What kind of job are you going to offer her?"

I stood there for a moment contemplating my answer before saying, "I don't know at this moment. Give me a day or two and I'll figure out something. That is, if Joanna wants to go to work for me instead of being stuck in the jail."

"I'll do almost anything to get out of jail duty." Joanna replied.

"Joanna," I said, "You can continue to live here on the estate, if you want to. We can make permanent arrangements for you."

Mike spoke up saying, "I may also have an offer for you but I don't want to get into a bidding war with Dan. Either way, if you want to get out of the jail and get a job equal to your training, it looks like you will have two offers. Joanna, you'll have to decide what's best for you."

"I took my job with the police department knowing I would have to do a stretch, working in the jail. I didn't realize I'd be trapped there, until a patrolman position opened. I've always done my job to the best of my ability and will continue to do so. Mike, I appreciate you making an opportunity available but Dan is the one who offered me a position first. Being out here in this country setting makes me very happy and I think I'd love to stay here, since Dan is offering." Joanna said.

"Joanna," Judy said, "We can use someone with your training. I'm sure we can work out something where you get the best of both worlds. Maybe Dan would be interested in sharing you with us."

"I'm open to discuss any option either of you may have. Dan, I really appreciate your offer to let me live here and I'll take you up on that offer. If either of you feel, there'll definitely be a job for me, the honorable and right thing for me to do, is to go back to work and give my two week notice. I'm young and I don't want to have a negative on my record." Joanna replied.

"Joanna, you will have a job in two weeks and we'll negotiate your salary later if that's alright with you. I'm positive we'll be able to establish an amicable agreement." I added.

Mike added, "That honorable and honest thing you were talking about is in short supply at your department. Most of it is all stationed right here on this deck at the moment."

"I was hoping to turn you into a street cop; you would have made a hell of a cop. I have a feeling we'll need some more honest cops in the office soon. But, I won't hold it against you for wanting to do something far better. If first impressions mean anything, you're going to have a hell of a boss. I wish you all the best and I'll always help you any way I can." Ted said in a somber voice.

Joanna swiftly walked over to Ted and hugged him tightly, she whispered into his neck, "I know you will. I'll always remember it was you, Mary and Shelly who gave me this opportunity. Thank you, Ted."

"Joanna, since you haven't been working at the jail lately, if you want to take one more day off, I could come here in the morning and pick you up and give you a tour. It will give you something to look forward to while you finish at the police station." Mike said.

"Yes, yes I can do that! I'll take off tomorrow, Oh my God, thank you Mike, thank you so much!" Joanna said as she turned towards Mike.

"May I hug you?" Joanna inquired.

Mike opened his arms as an invitation. Within a moment Joanna pressed her naked body tightly against Mike's naked body. Joanna whispered, "Thank you again."

1...89101112...14