The Morrisons Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since I wasn't there I have nothing to hide and since we are neighbors I wanted to let you know who I am as soon as I could. I'll be as forthright as I can be with you from this point forward, and I hope you'll work with me to develop a safe friendly relationship between us."

"I'd also like to hire Joanna to head up your security detail. She can live with you as long as she wants or is needed, but I'd like to put her on my payroll and give her access to my resources, to help keep you and your family safe."

"I also want to make you another offer. We're going to talk a little business now so we can both write off this little excursion. It's been a battle, and it's probably one of the main reasons Jimmy has had problems with the city. They don't want to lose the income we generate while we pay them rent, landing fees, and jacked up fuel prices."

"Dan, the phone call I just got was to tell me that our use permit came through this morning. The runway up at the training base will be in use this week. Jimmy, Becca and I discussed the things we want to do with our own airport, and one of them is to offer your company the use and services of our facility."

"I know you have a hanger and service facility at the international airport in the city, as do we. If you're company is like ours, they are charging you up the nose, for rent and landing fees."

"Starting as soon as tomorrow we will be pulling our entire aviation department here and use our own field and hangers. There's plenty of room for your fleet of planes, and we can save you buckets of cash on your rent, service, and fuel. I couldn't believe what we are paying the city, and we'll be saving millions of dollars a year by opening this field."

"Talk to your people and get back to me. We can have our lawyers work out the details, but you can think this weekend about saving your company a bunch of money. Hell Dan, you can get yourself a helicopter with the first few months of savings, and you can use it to fly out there. Not that it's a long drive for you."

"Marsh, as you heard this morning, I'm taking Joanna with me to Hawaii to provide protection for Terri and Hanna. I don't expect to encounter any problems but one can't be one hundred percent sure. I'd rather be safe than sorry."

"Dan I have some information I'll share with you at another time about Harold Gordon. He is still a threat but much less of one since my meeting with some people in Southern California. Like you, I'll take precaution over apathy any day." Marsh replied.

"If Joanna wants to work for you and head your security detail, she can live in my home as long as she wants. She is part of the team who has guarded my home and she's a wonderful young lady. I'm positive she will be an asset to your company. However, when this detail is over, and if I have a need for her services at some point in time, I'd like to think I could make a request to you, for her." I added.

"That's a foregone conclusion. I think we have a lot in common Dan and I think we'll be working closely. If you need anything, you call me directly and I'll make it happen. When you get back from Hawaii, I want to set up a meeting with you so we can discuss business." We smiled at each other while we shook hands. By silent mutual agreement, we were going to make it happen.

Marsh walked over to the door and called an invitation to Becca, Ted, and Joanna, particularly, and told all the rest of our little group they could come in and look if they wanted to. They all came.

Marsh sat in front of the computer again and asked everyone to watch the color monitor picture. He flipped a couple switches and started to move his mouse. The satellite image began to zoom in towards his house. He continued to zoom until we could see his upper deck and read the controls for his spa.

Kim gasped. Can you do that to our house too, Marsh?

"I can." He replied. "I did it here on purpose, but if you'd like me to show you Tony's cock or Patty's tits, I can do that any time. You should know that I'm not much of a voyeur, and we won't allow our employees to be either. If someone gets caught "sightseeing" they get unemployed, as soon as we discover it. It serves no purpose in our business.

"I did this just so you know how good a view we can get. I can do the same thing anywhere in the country. This is a backup station so I can keep up from my "safe room". We have several rooms in other locations, which are monitored twenty four/seven. What happened at your estate was caused by an error that won't happen again. The person responsible has been unemployed since the morning after that break in."

"This is the end of the tour I had planned for y'all. If you have questions at any point I'll be happy to answer them as best I can, and I'm sure Becca will do the same."

"Let's head up to the helicopter and get y'all back to work. We can get together again soon, if anyone wants to."

Kim stepped in front of Marsh and with a sly look on her face she said, "I know I'm being a naughty girl, but I want you to show me Tony's cock.

Marsh sat back down at his computer and backed the satellite image out to show our estate. He zoomed in enough to see the back yard, and scanned for a view of where Tony was working. He proceeded to zoom in on Tony, and then shifted the image down to his groin.

Kim moved until she was standing next to Marsh and her leg was pressed against his. She leaned forward, bending at the waist as she watched him. He clicked buttons on his keyboard and moved his mouse around the mouse pad. Marsh dropped his left hand to his leg while he worked and let his index and middle fingers rub up and down Kim's bare leg. When he felt her push her leg towards his, he extended all of his fingers and moved his hand to the inside of Kim's thigh just above her knee.

While he continued to work and explain what he was doing, Marsh moved his hand up and down a few inches on the inside of Kim's thigh. He felt Kim shift her upper body however; she remained bent forward when she finished moving. Marsh was pleasantly surprised when he realized Kim had parted her feet a little wider and he suddenly had more room for his hand. He massaged the inside of Kim's thigh within centimeters of her panty encased pussy. When he moved his hand up her thigh he noticed Kim pressed her bottom downward in hopes Marsh would touch her but Marsh was quick enough to avoid contact.

Marsh gently squeezed the inside of Kim's upper thigh as he zoomed in just a little more, till all you could see on the eighty inch monitor was Tony's cock. We could all see the veins and his pee hole. Kim let a soft moan escape her lips as she looked at the monitor and enjoyed the sensations from Marsh's hand, so close to her pussy.

"Marsh smiled up at Kim. Is that what you wanted, my lady? I think it is, 'cause you're getting a wet spot here in a hidden location. Either you like what you see or you better go into that bathroom over there and pee."

"Marsh, you've got me there. I think maybe I should use the little room and pee as well as wipe myself a little. Would one of you gentlemen like to assist me?"

Kim's face was crimson but she was still game. She walked over to the door Marsh had pointed out. All of us guys paused, so Marsh got up and followed her to the bathroom. The door wasn't closed all the way so we could hear muffled sounds but nothing understandable.

Inside the bathroom Kim walked over to the toilet and turned to face Marsh. She said, "You're a doctor so it shouldn't bother you to take off my skirt and panties so I can pee."

Marsh looked deep into Kim's eyes as he reached out his right hand and flipped the button through the button hole and then reached out with his left hand and tucked it into the waist of Kim's skirt as he slid the zipper down with his right hand. Only when the skirt was ready to slide down Kim's legs did they break eye contact.

Marsh slowly kneeled in front of Kim, as he lowered her skirt. Although Marsh had seen Kim's nude body the night before, there's always something special about undressing a woman slowly. When he saw Kim's sheer panties come into view he said, "I knew I was going to love my neighbors."

Kim replied, "I certainly hope Becca isn't the jealous type because I remember every detail of your body and I can't wait to sample it."

Kim stepped out of her skirt and watched as Marsh placed it on a small stand beside the toilet. Without hesitation he reached out and hooked his fingers into the waistband of Kim's sheer panties and drew them down her legs until they were at her feet. Once again Kim stepped out of her panties one foot at a time. Marsh held her panties in his hand as he watched Kim sit down on the toilet and he continued to watch as pee flowed from her body.

When she was finished, Marsh reached out and pulled some toilet paper off the roll and folded it over. He looked up at Kim without asking the question and Kim said, "Yes, I'm done."

Marsh reached between Kim's thighs and wiped her pussy then dropped the paper in the toilet. He stood up and extended his hand to Kim and helped her back to the standing position. Once again he looked deep into her eyes and saw Kim close her eyes and move her lips towards his. Without reservations, Marsh moved his lips to meet Kim's and his right hand dropped down and cupped Kim's bald pussy. He moved his hand so the heel of it rubbed her clit and his middle finger slipped inside her. When their kiss ended they looked at each other and Marsh replied, "No Becca isn't the jealous type. Kim, you're a very beautiful woman and when everything settles down, we'll see about sharing."

"I'd really like to share with both of you." Kim replied.

Changing the subject, Marsh stated, "Now, you have two choices, you can let me put your skirt back on you or you can fly back without it. What's it going to be? Either way you aren't going to get your panties back."

"As much as I wouldn't mind being naked from the waist down," Kim said, "I think we'd better put it back on so the head of security at Dan's office won't get an eye full of the boss's wife."

Marsh picked up the skirt and knelt down in front of Kim and waited for her to step into the skirt before he stood up and made sure her blouse was properly tucked in before he zipped it up and buttoned it. Kim leaned in and gave Marsh another hug and a quick kiss before she pulled back and said, "I can't wait to make love to both of you."

Marsh stepped over to the sink and quickly washed and dried his hands. He smiled and held out his arm for Kim. She hooked her arm into his and they walked towards the bathroom door. When they returned, Marsh handed me Kim's very wet, awesome smelling panties.

Marsh led us to another door which led us up a staircase to another heavy steel door. He pushed a wall plate and the door opened towards us. Another door opened out, and we walked into a very nice office.

When we were all in the office, Marsh pushed a button that closed the big steel door then closed the outer door which became a blind panel behind Marsh's desk. Marsh led us into his living room again and suggested that we could help ourselves to a drink from the kitchen while he closed the pool access. He stepped out on the deck and reversed the switches. Becca led the way to the kitchen where Marguarita helped us to drinks of water, lemonade, or whatever we would like, -non-alcoholic that is.

When the pool was closed up Marsh invited us to walk through his office again and opened a side door that exited to the lawn where the helicopter was parked.

I pulled out my cell phone and called my chief of security at the office and told him that we would be landing on the lawn soon. He assured me that he would have the area clear.

We all loaded up, and Becca started the engines and lifted off. With the side doors open and headsets on, we watched as Becca flew low across my estate where we could wave to Tony, Patty, Beth, and Barbie.

Soon we were landing on the lawn outside my office building. Becca shut down the turbines again and together with Marsh she got out and we shared hugs and handshakes. Marsh reminded Beth that she needed to call Leyanni at the resort in Hawaii to work out the transport from the airport to the resort in the morning.

We walked over to the sidewalk in front of my office, and watched Becca, Marsh and Joanna lift off with Joanna waving at us again until the helicopter was too high for us to see her. We watched as Becca cleared my office building and then flew forward and out of sight.

Once they were gone, the head of our security came over to me and asked if there was anything else he or his crew could do for me. I smiled asking, "Do you want me to call them back?"

He laughed and said, "No, you've stirred enough curiosity with landing it here the first time. The place is buzzing and everyone is asking who you really are. Even the former company heads have never had a helicopter land out here."

I patted him on the back and said, "I have a feeling you'd better get used to helicopters landing here. We may even put in a helipad for them."

"Let's get back to work." I said as I kissed Kim and Marion and shook hands with Ted.

***************************

At the Simpson house, a little while after breakfast, Tina took the three kids out into their new back yard. The three of them took off running towards the woods in the back. Tina laughed to herself as she watched the three bare asses bounce as they ran. When they reached the woods they turned and raced back. Once again Tina giggled as John's cock bounced with each running step he took.

In her mind, Tina was so thankful to the Morrisons for helping them when Jeff was forced to do things he normally wouldn't do, by Harold Gordon. She was also thankful for them helping Jeff find a new job and especially for providing a safe place for her children. She was so happy to see them run and play and be normal kids again.

After the kids expelled a lot of their energy and settled down to walking and looking, John took time to explore everything. He turned over some rocks and found some nice big juicy worms. When he picked up a couple of them, Abby yelled, "Eeeeewwwww, that's gross."

He chased a tree frog until it went under an old log. Then while running, he slipped in the mud and fell flat on his ass, splattering mud all over everyone. Tina and his sisters laughed at him but he was not to be deterred. As the mud dried on his back side and up between his legs, John went right back doing what he was doing before he fell.

Abby and Deana, on the other hand, were more interested in picking pretty wildflowers they found. Tina noticed when the girls leaned over to pick a flower, they bent over at the waist, she could see the cute little hairless lips of their pussy nestled between the top of their legs.

Tina found a few flowers she liked and she picked them. She told the girls they needed to get their flowers in some water soon, so their daddy could see them when he got home.

Reluctantly, everyone walked back to the house but Tina was the only one to go inside. She filled a vase with water and brought it out for the girls to put their flowers in. John pulled the hose out and turned on the water to wash the caked mud off his body. When he was almost finished, Abby walked over by him and said, "I get the hose next."

"Water first!" John said as he sprayed his sister.

Abby screamed as the cold water washed over her body and Tina yelled across the deck, "John, stop that! Be nice to your sister."

John laughed and squirted her once more, making her scream again. This time he said, "I'm all done with the hose anyway, here take it."

Abby grabbed the hose from John's hands and turned the nozzle towards him and squirted him. John successfully pissed his sister off even more when he stood in the spray and acted like he was taking a shower. "MOM" Abby exclaimed, "John's acting stupid!"

Tina laughed, "You should have done the same thing to him instead of screaming. If he knows he's bothering you, he'll keep it up."

And so the morning passed into the early afternoon hours of their first full day in their new house, the Simpson children settled down and finally decided to lie down in the sun. Tina sat under the deck umbrella, in the shade, and marveled at the change in her children in just one day.

She was happy again and life was only going to get better from this point on. She leaned back in her chair and put her feet up on the seat and let her legs fall to the sides so the sun was shining directly on her bald pussy. She also knew her pussy was spread wide open and the sun warmed her exposed clit. She wanted so badly to rub that little button but the kids were sunning themselves close by, so she didn't dare.

She had been sitting for almost a half hour when the doorbell rang. She immediately jumped and panic set in because the doorbell at the other house had not sounded in a couple of months. All three kids looked at their mother. Tina said, "Stay right here, and don't go anywhere."

Tina got up and walked into the house and over to the window by the door. She peeked out and saw a woman standing by her door. She stepped over to the door at the same time the doorbell sounded again. Tina called out, "Who is it? What do you want?"

The female outside said, "Tina, I'm one of the police officers from the van. May I speak to you for a moment?"

Nothing like this had ever happened before at the other house so Tina called back, "Just a minute."

She rushed into the kitchen and quietly called the kids into the house and closed the sliding glass doors and the vertical blinds. She told her kids to go upstairs and go into John's bedroom and close the door until she called for them again.

Tina went back to the front door with one last glance at the stairs to make sure the kids were out of sight before she called out, "Hold your badge up to the window beside the door."

Suddenly a hand and a badge appeared and the female voice sounded, "Tina, I'm really one of the officers; you can leave the chain on the door if you'd like but I don't want to yell through the door."

In her mind Tina was saying, "SHIT, SHIT, Shit!" but her voice said, "Ok, I want to see that badge again and this time with your face included. I'm going to leave the chain on the door."

Tina unlocked the door and slowly turned the handle and opened it the two or three inches the chain allowed. Suddenly Tina got an idea and asked, "Who is the sergeant for this detail, what's her name?"

The female held up her badge and said, "The sergeant for this detail is not a woman and his name is Sergeant Ted Johnson."

Tina breathed a sigh of relief and asked, "You know, you scared the shit out of me. No one ever came to my door at the other house unless they called me first. They didn't just ring my doorbell."

"I'm truly sorry for upsetting you Tina but they misplaced your new phone number and I volunteered to come up to the door and get it. I didn't think you'd want one of the male officers coming up here since we saw you and your son were naked earlier when Jeff left for work." The female officer replied.

Tina pushed the door closed and then opened it all the way for the officer to step in. Tina was still nude and she didn't try to hide any part of her body from the female officer's roving eyes. After looking at Tina's bald pussy the officer looked up and found Tina looking at her. The officer blushed a little before she said, "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you have a great shape even after having three kids."

Now it was Tina's turn to blush as she looked down at her naked body and said, "Thank you very much. I try to exercise as much as possible but with the situations the way they are; I haven't had that much of a chance. But you didn't come here to talk about my exercise program, what may I do for you?"

1...678910...16