The Morrisons Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Tina and Jimmy enjoyed eruption of their individual orgasm with everyone else and now they were standing by the rail with an arm around each other, talking quietly. After a few minutes, Jimmy steered the conversation away from their recent actions by saying, "I know you've been through some rough times lately but when we get home, if you'd like to bring the kids up to my house, we can go out on the lake and everyone can have some more fun."

"What lake are you talking about?" Tina inquired.

"I have a lake on my property up on the mountain." Jimmy replied, "The only way anyone is going to see the lake is if they fly over it and even then, I'm very careful who flies over my property."

"The kids would love doing something wild like hiking to the top of a mountain and going swimming." Tina said.

"Tina, the children won't have to hike, there's a road we can drive up to the top of the mountain. If you wanted to stay overnight, there are some cabins up there by the lake. If you stayed in one of the cabins, the children could run free without you worrying about them." Jimmy said with a huge smile spread across his face.

"Tina, I might add, your children are very well mannered and a pleasure to have nearby."

"Oh Jimmy, my kids have their moments just like any other children. However, I'm so happy to see them display the manners they've been taught, when out in public. I'd love to go up to the lake and if the mountain isn't too steep, I think we would love to hike up to the lake. I think walking nude in nature is indescribable. People who aren't nudists don't know what they're missing. Besides, I'd love to have some totally stress free time, even if it is only overnight." Tina replied.

"You can stay up there for more than one night if you want to." Jimmy said, "I'll warn you, you'll have to bring something to wear before the sun goes down. It's hot during the day but it gets very chilly up there when the sun sets. I'll make arrangements for you and the children to go up there, when we get back. If Jeff can't make it, I'll have one of my female operatives stay up there with you. Not to protect you from anything but one who can operate the fun stuff I have up there. She'll be able to take you out on a boat or a jet ski or something."

While everyone else was enjoying themselves up on one of the decks, Kevin, Jenna and Hanna were together in the VIP cabin. On the way to the cabin Jenna asked Hanna, "Honey would you like to share Kevin with me?"

"I'm not sure I want to have sex with him," Hanna replied, "however I've learned to enjoy sexual activities without being penetrated.

"Hanna you're part of the wonderful Morrison family," Kevin added, "it's ok to do only what you're comfortable with.

Now, alone in the cabin, on the huge bed, Hanna idly stroked Kevin's cock as all three of them laid on the bed with Kevin in the middle. Jenna had her right leg straight out beside Kevin's leg and her left foot flat on the bed. Her left leg was tilted backward so her delicious bald pussy was open to Kevin and Hanna's view. Her right titty was pressed against Kevin's left shoulder. On the other side of Kevin, Hanna positioned herself in the same manner as Jenna with the exception of her right leg was bent and her right foot flat on the bed. Kevin was quick to say, "Both of you look so beautiful. Both of you have perfect breasts and your pussy looks so delicious."

"Hanna, I know you've been through a lot. Stuff that should never have happened to you but not all men are like that Gordon guy. Some of us only want to give you pleasure." Kevin said in a soft voice.

"I know," Hanna replied, "Since I've lived at the Morrison's house, no one has forced me to do anything. I've found a loving home."

"It must have been terrible for you." Kevin added.

"You have no idea how humiliated I felt when I was made to strip naked and do things for that pervert. I never dreamed that I would be naked like this. I ....."

Kevin put his arm around Hanna and pulled her close to him whispering, "Its ok Hanna, you don't have to say any more. I messed up by saying something."

"No, you didn't mess up anything Kevin," Hanna said, "I still have nightmares remembering what I went through and you have nothing to do with that nor can you do anything to correct the wrongs I've experienced."

Hanna continued, "Right now I'm safe with both of you, on a beautiful boat out in the ocean, and I know neither of you will force me to do anything I don't want to do. I'm good with this."

Jenna crawled across Kevin's body and hugged Hanna. When she pulled back from the hug she looked directly at Hanna as she said, "I want to make you a very happy girl. I'm going to lick your pussy until you beg me to stop."

"Uummmmmmmmm." Was all Hanna managed to get out of her mouth as Jenna moved swiftly down to Hanna's right nipple and sucked it into her mouth. Jenna stimulated the tip of Hanna's nipple with her tongue causing Hanna to moan in pleasure. Slowly Jenna moved down across Hanna's abdomen to her smooth pubic mound. Jenna planted soft kisses all around the mound in front of her and without any coaxing; Hanna spread her legs wide to give Jenna full access to her pussy.

Meanwhile, Hanna continued to stroke Kevin's well-formed cock in rhythm to her own hip undulations. Jenna had been feasting on Hanna's delicious pussy and teasing her clit for a long time when Hanna whispered to Kevin, "Please move up here and straddle my chest so I can suck your wonderful hard cock."

Without any hesitation Kevin moved into position and his cock landed right on the tip of Hanna's nose. With her arms at her sides and Kevin's legs on the outside of them, Hanna was essentially helpless. Kevin looked down at Hanna and without moving his cock he asked, "Is that what you want sweetheart?"

"I don't want your cock up or on my nose," Hanna giggled, "I want it in my mouth so I can suck it."

Kevin started to laugh as he said, "Hanna, you look a little cockeyed with my cock on top of your nose and as I'm looking down at you, my cock is between your eyes."

He continued to say, "I know where you want my cock but I was wondering about your arms. Are you ok with your arms being under my legs? You know that makes you very vulnerable."

"My dear Kevin," Hanna began, "You've been around the Morrison's home enough for me to know you won't take advantage of me. Now put your cock in my mouth and don't worry about where my arms are."

Kevin rose up and aimed his cock at Hanna's open mouth. She immediately closed her lips around the large mushroom head and used her tongue to stimulate the rim at the base. Kevin immediately moaned and pushed his hips forwards a little driving his cock further into Hanna's mouth.

Jenna's oral manipulations of Hanna's clit cause her to pump her hips up to meet Jenna's tongue. Soon both Kevin and Hanna were closing in on their own individual orgasm. Kevin warned Hanna he was going to cum however there was nothing she could do to stop him from filling her mouth with his juice.

At the same time Hanna was on the edge of her own orgasm which caused her to suck Kevin's cock harder and the second she felt his warm cum squirt into her mouth, her own orgasm erupted deep down in her body. She went wild, her hips pumped upward to meet Jenna's tongue lashes across her sensitive clit. At the same time she swallowed Kevin's cum as fast as it came out of his cock.

After Kevin's orgasm subsided, he fell over on the bed in the same place he'd been laying prior to being on top of Hanna. Jenna moved up Hanna's body kissing her way as she moved. Their lips touched in a light tender kiss followed by another light kiss. Then Jenna moved in and passionately kissed Hanna. Their tongues intertwined as their kisses continued and their bodies rubbed sensually against each other. Hanna's legs were still spread wide and Jenna pressed her crotch against Hanna in varying degrees of pressure. Kevin watched both girls without interrupting them.

"I want to do you sweetie," Hanna whispered, "I want to make you cum like you did to me."

With a few last kisses, Jenna rolled off Hanna opposite of Kevin and Hanna didn't waste any time moving on top Jenna. However, now Hanna was the person instigating the romance. She continued what Jenna had started. Soon her face was buried in Jenna's bald pussy as she actively attacked Jenna's clit.

Kevin moved in and captured Jenna's left nipple between his lips and sucked it into his mouth before he gently clamped his teeth down on it. Then he reached across her body to her right nipple and rolled it before he tweaked it between his index finger and thumb. Jenna let out a long guttural moan as the mixed sensations raced through her body.

Hanna quickly slid her finger between the slick lips of Jenna's pussy, wetting it with the oily liquids Jenna was producing in quantity, Hanna transferred the precious nectar to Jenna's clit, keeping it lubricated as she proceeded to softly stroke it in time with the gyrations of Jenna's hips and pelvis.

All too soon Jenna's body began to thrash and more guttural noises escaped her lips milliseconds before Jenna slipped into euphoric bliss of her orgasm. Hanna and Kevin continued their movements until Jenna finally screamed in ecstasy.

Immediately, Jenna begged, "PLEASE, no more, I can't take it .... PLEASE ..."

Hanna's face was coated with Jenna's fluids when she looked up at Jenna and then Kevin. He reached down and offered Hanna a place between him and Jenna so Hanna crawled up the bed until she was encircled in Kevin's loving arms. Kevin planted several light kisses on Hanna's forehead before their lips met and they traded several more kisses.

Once Jenna recovered she crawled on top of both Kevin and Hanna and spread her arms so she could hug both of them at the same time. "I want to thank both of you for making me cum so hard. Hanna dear, I want you to know I love you like a sister and I hope you live with us for a very long time. Kevin, you are a special man, my special man and I want to build a special life with you."

Kevin continued to hug Hanna but turned his head and looked up at his girlfriend as he said, "Jenna my love, you are the dream woman of every guy's fantasy. I am such a lucky man to have been chosen by you."

"I'm very lucky to find people who care about others. I love both of you." Hanna added.

The three of them lay on the bed for a little while longer before they decided to take a quick shower. When they finished their shower they dried each other then left the cabin to see what was happening up on the deck and to get something to drink.

**********************

In the master cabin Audrey, Frank and Katie sat in a small circle in the middle of the bed facing each other. As they talked quietly and sipped their wine, not one of them covered or hid any of their body parts from the view of the others.

All three of them sat Indian style with their legs crossed on the bed leaving their crotches wide open. Frank's balls hung down to the bed but his cock stood straight up from his groin. His foreskin was pulled down under the mushroom shaped cock head. Instead of his cock head being pink; it had swelled and turned a light purple. Both Audrey and Katie blatantly looked .... no they stared, at Frank's cock, as they talked.

Part of their conversation involved the events on the plane and the events of the day. Now all three of them were sitting on the bed Indian style and even though Frank was Audrey's boyfriend, she didn't mind Katie staring at his cock, just like she didn't mind Frank openly staring at Katie's spread pussy.

As more wine was consumed their conversation became even more sexual and Audrey told Katie it was ok for her to play with Frank's cock. She giggled as she reached over and wrapped her hand around his cock and began to stroke it slowly. "Audrey, you know," Katie started to say, "If we were at home right now instead of on this trip, all of us would be wearing clothes and we wouldn't be drinking this wonderful wine."

"I don't know what it is and it isn't the wine, but I feel so comfortable with both of you seeing me naked. One other thing, I wouldn't mind making love with either one of you or both of you at the same time." Audrey said.

Again Katie giggled as she asked, "Audrey, did you just give Frank and I permission to make love? Are you serious? You wouldn't mind your boyfriend sliding his beautiful cock inside my tight pussy and fucking me?"

Both girls saw Frank's cock jump when Katie finished asking her question and they both giggled. "I think," Audrey said, "We need to have an agreement between us. Something like the Morrison family has. The only difference is we're not normally naked. So, if I'm not naked, you have my permission and consent to take off my clothes any time you want to. In addition, I give both of you permission to play with any part or parts of my body you desire, at any time. That includes having sex with me."

Frank swallowed hard and both he and Katie were quiet for a few moments before Frank asked, "Do you mean starting right now, if you aren't already naked, I can take off whatever clothes you're wearing and play with your pussy or your boobies or both at the same time?"

Audrey looked between her two friends before she replied, "Only if all three of us agree to our pact right here and now. If either of you don't think it's right for you, then don't agree."

Katie asked, "Does this pact pertain only to the three of us because I don't want to be used by a lot of other people. And when I get a boyfriend, can he be included in our pact so we will have two guys and two girls?"

Audrey looked at Frank and then at Katie before she asked, "Katie, we've been friends for a long time, do you honestly think I would put you in a situation where you would have to be a piece of meat for a group of guys or girls?"

Katie looked down at the bed for a second and then looked straight at Frank before she said in a girly quiet voice, "Frank, Audrey, I want to be part of the pact and I will carefully choose a boyfriend who will be receptive to our idea of sharing. Both of you may use my body as you wish which includes sexual purposes, any time you want to. I agree, any time I'm not naked, either one or both of you have my consent and permission to undress me."

All three of them remained quiet and sipped their wine for several minutes letting what had been said sink in. Audrey broke the silence when she asked Frank, "Are you going to be our third person in our pact?"

Frank looked at both girls. He looked at their eyes, their breasts and finally he stared at each pussy before he looked up at their faces and in a trembling voice said, "Yesterday, I was worried about seeing your tits Audrey and maybe copping a feel of them. Tonight we are sitting here, all three of us completely naked and I just stared at each body especially your pussy which every guy wants to see and neither one of you closed your legs or blocked my view. To add to that, I sitting here with my little cock waving back and forth and both of you have said you will let us use your body for sex."

"Audrey," Frank continued, "Being here with two naked girls is every guy's fantasy. If I become part of the pact and all three of us share each other's body, will there be any jealously arise between you and Katie? I mean, I don't have that much experience with girls but I've watched some girls cat-fight and it gets nasty. I don't want that to happen between the two of you. Both of you are best friends and I want all of us to remain friends."

Audrey looked at Katie and Frank took a sip of his wine and looked between both of them. "Audrey will you be angry with me if I have sex with Frank more than you do? I'm just asking the question, please don't get angry."

"Katie," Audrey said after some thought, "Would you be so kind as to put your wine glass on the night stand over there."

Katie did as she was asked followed immediately by, "Katie please lay back and spread your legs wide dear. I want to see that little hole of yours open up."

Once Katie had finished following Audrey's instructions, Audrey reached out and slipped her middle finger into Katie's pussy. "Oh, you are so hot and so wet inside." Audrey said as she used the fluid on her finger and rubbed Katie's clit. Katie moaned loudly and smiled up at her two friends.

A few minutes later Audrey sat back and said, "Frank, would you put your wine glass on the nightstand also."

Frank moved quickly and in a matter of seconds he was empty-handed.

Audrey asked, "Katie would you like to have Frank's cock in that tight lil pussy of yours?"

"Oh yes," Katie said, "I certainly would like to have Frank be the owner of the second cock to enter my body."

"Frank," Audrey said, "You are my boyfriend and my best girlfriend is lying before you with her legs spread wide and willing to have you push your wonderful cock deep inside her body. Would you like for me help you line up your cock with her tiny little hole so you can fuck her?"

"Oh my God," Frank said, "This is like a dream come true. Yes, please help me get ready to fuck Katie. I want to put my cock inside her so bad."

Audrey reached out and took Frank's cock in her hand and as he moved forward between Katie's wide spread legs, Audrey aimed his cock directly at her girlfriend's pussy. When he was close enough she rubbed it up and down Katie's slit to lubricate the head of his cock and then aimed it at her little pussy hole before she pulled her hand away. "Go slow Frank; Katie has only had one other cock in that hole so she'll be tight." Audrey coached.

Frank watched Katie's face as he pushed his cock into her tight opening. When he saw her wince he paused. Audrey was right there to say, "That's the way to be Frank. Don't be in a hurry."

Inch by inch until all his cock was inside Katie, Frank moved slowly. Once he was all the way in, he paused and let his cock soak in the heat of her love tunnel. Audrey broke the silence when she said, "To answer your question Frank, I'm here beside you encouraging you to have sex with my best friend and there is no sign of jealously and that's the way it's going to be .... forrrrever!"

"Now enjoy her pussy while I sit here and watch you two. Frank, I do have one request if you will do it for me, don't cum inside her, I want to see you shoot your load on her lovely small tits and her face." Audrey asked.

Frank smiled at his girlfriend saying, "Anything you want sweetheart. Oh, by the way, I'm in the pact. But I do have one question."

"What's that?" Audrey asked.

"I believe both of you said; I can take your clothes off any time or place and play with you including having sex. Did both of you really mean that?"

Audrey was momentarily lost for words until she finally said, "Yes, I trust you and I can only hope you won't take off my clothes in a place where I'll get in trouble or be arrested. But yes, both of you have my permission to take my clothes off anywhere you want to."

Katie was quick to add, "I agree with Audrey. I also gave both of you permission to take my clothes off anytime you want. I also trust both of you so I'll stay with what I said."

Frank smiled saying, "I didn't add that into what I agreed to so I guess I'm good."

Audrey drew her hand back and smacked Frank's left ass cheek really hard. He howled in pain and as quickly as he finished screaming, Frank said in a loud voice, "I was only kidding. I'm in this as deep as both of you."

Both girls laughed as Frank rubbed his sore ass cheek. Katie stopped laughing and said, "Audrey, slap his ass again, that felt great when he drove his cock into me."

As Audrey raised her hand Frank said, "OK - Ok, I'll get going and fuck her like she wants it. You don't have to spank me again."