The Morrisons Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sweetheart," Tom Jr. replied, "Anything you want to do will be fine with me. Besides making him a grandfather, I couldn't think of a better gift you could give dad."

"Dad, I know it's not normal but Faith wants to make love to you and I fully agree with her decision." Tom Jr. said.

I've known Tom Banks as a hard diving man who never took no for an answer. Now my heart was aching for him because he just found out he was going to be a grandfather but he also realized there was a slim chance he would not live long enough to see the baby.

Everyone except Kim and Beth stood in place and watched the family rejoice to the wonderful news. Kim made her way over and stood on the opposite side of me and hugged me as Beth was doing on her side. Finally Beth whispered, "I hope someday soon, I'll be able to tell both of you that we're going to have a baby."

About five minutes later Tom pulled it all together and lined up his family with Faith on one side of him and his son on the other. Tom looked around the room and said, "In case you didn't hear, I'm going to be a grandfather in less than five months. I'll be damned if I'll leave this earth before that happens."

Cheers rose from everyone in the room. Every one of us took turns hugging all five of them as we congratulated Faith, Tom, Tom Jr., Janet and Audrey who stood side by side, completely naked, and no one cared.

Linda came out of the kitchen completely naked and said, "I love a good love story but to make that baby grow, its momma has to eat, so please get a plate and fill it up with some of the food Jerry cooked for you."

As everyone got in line I saw Katie look around at the various naked bodies without trying to get caught. At the same time Frank openly stared at all the naked women. They were the only two who had clothes on. They called Audrey over to them and they talked for a few seconds and it became obvious to me that both Katie and Frank were having trouble deciding to join the rest of us and be nude. I'm not sure what the problem was but I wanted to help if I could.

I made my way around the room until I was standing next to all three of them. I looked at Katie and then at Frank before I whispered, "Everyone will be sitting down soon so if you want to slip out the door while everyone is standing up, let's go."

All four of us slipped out the door unnoticed, and once I closed the door I asked, "I know there's a problem from watching all of you from across the room. May I inquire what that might be?"

Katie blushed; bright red and Frank hung his head. I said, "Look I have a daughter so I know about girls in general and I'm a guy so I have an excellent handle on guy problems. If there's anything I can say, do, or give some advice about something that will help you, I'm willing to give it a shot."

"My dick isn't as big as the other guys in that room." Frank blurted out.

I looked at Frank and said, "The guys in there are older than you and your dick grows as you get older. Don't worry about having a short dick at your age, it will grow, I assure you."

"I have a hard on and I'm embarrassed." Frank volunteered.

"Frank, did you notice that all of us have a hard-on, even me. It's normal for a male to get a hard-on when there are beautiful women in our presence. I don't want to mention names but there's a very beautiful nude young lady standing right here with us." I said with a grin as I reached down and stroked my cock a few times to emphasize my point. All three of them looked down at my cock and were able to clearly see I was hard.

"I continued, "Look, we are going to be spending time on a private beach, both of you can wear a bathing suit if you want to or you can be nude. It really doesn't matter. If you don't want to stay fully dressed, you can take off whatever clothes you want. It's totally up to each of you to decide, as long as I'm around, no one is going to make you do anything you don't want to do."

Katie looked up at me before she asked, "Do you mean that sir?"

"Yes Katie, I mean every word of it."

Katie mumbled something I didn't hear so I asked her to repeat it and she asked me to walk away from Frank a few steps and she'd tell me. So we walked away from Frank and Audrey and when we stopped Katie wanted me to lean down so she could whisper in my ear. She said, "Sir, my boobs are real small and I'm embarrassed by them. I'm wearing a padded bra. Even Audrey who is the same age as me has bigger boobs."

I whispered back, "I don't like to point fingers and I don't want you to stare but when you go back into the dining room, look at Jenny. She is much older than both of you and she has perfectly sized small boobs also. I love small boobs. Actually, before we went to Germany, Jenny was just like you. She was embarrassed because she has small boobs. She found out that it doesn't matter what size they are, people, especially guys will look and stare at your boobs."

"Katie, if you get a chance, please have a talk with Jenny and she'll tell you all about it. But for now, you don't have to take off anything if you don't want to." I said.

"I'll take off my shirt and shorts if I can go in my bra and panties." Katie replied.

"If that's what you want to do, go ahead, take them off." I added.

"Will you help me and take them off?" Katie asked.

I reached out and lifted the bottom of her tee shirt and pulled it up over her head. She immediately raised her arms so her shirt came off in one swift motion. I knelt down in front of her and unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts. I didn't see any sign of panties when I pulled the zipper down so I looked up into her eyes and asked, "Are you sure you want me to do this?"

Katie stared at me for a few seconds before she replied, "Oh shit .... dammit, I forgot, I took off my panties when I showered. I didn't want to put them back on. They're in my pocket. Oh shit .... what do I do now? ..."

"Sweetheart," I said, "You don't have to do anything. If you want to keep your shorts on, you can. I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything you don't want to do."

"What the hell," Katie said after a long pause, "Go ahead and take them off sir, if Audrey can let everyone see her pussy, I guess I can too."

I hooked my fingers into the waist of her shorts and tugged on them only a little bit so they barely moved, before I asked, "Is this what you really want?"

Katie looked over at Audrey and Frank before she looked back down at me and nodded her head yes. Without any hesitation I pulled her shorts down and before my eyes I saw her beautiful bald pussy. When she lifted each foot so I could take her shorts off her feet, I was treated to the lovely view of her hairless pussy opening and closing. Without even thinking, I leaned in and kissed her pussy. I quickly pulled back and looked up into her surprised face. Katie finally said, "Thank you Mr. Morrison, now please take off my bra."

When I stood up, my hard-on was at full staff. I reached around Katie and unhooked the single bra hook and pulled it forward off her arms. Her small bumps came into view and I asked, "May I cup those beautiful boobs of yours?"

Astonishment filled Katie's face as she once again only nodded her head yes. I not only cupped them in my hands but I leaned forward and sucked each nipple between my lips before I kissed each one and then stood up. I looked into Katie's face and said, "You are a very beautiful girl. I hope, while we're in Hawaii, you remain naked just like you are now."

"Mr. Morrison, are you sure my boobs are perfect for you?" Katie inquired.

"Yes Katie, not only are your boobs perfect, your whole body including your beautiful bald pussy is perfect. I don't want you to take this the wrong way but you can sit on my lap any day and I'll be very proud to have you there." I said.

"May I hug you sir?"

I leaned forward and wrapped my arms around Katie and she did the same to me. She stepped forward and my stiff cock slipped between her open thighs and nestled itself between her open pussy lips. As we hugged Katie whispered, "You know, your cock is the first cock that's ever been between my legs. If you moved just right, you could be the owner of the first real cock to ever slide inside my pussy."

"Don't get me wrong, I'm not a virgin. I didn't want some boy to force his cock into my virgin pussy and hurt me so I used my mom's dildo, one afternoon and took care of my virginity." She softly giggled and pressed her naked body against me.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Audrey was helping Frank out of his pants while Katie actually moved her hips back and forth causing my cock to rub against her wet pussy. One time my cock caught and almost went inside her and she stopped and quickly glanced up to see what I was going to do. I stood still and let her decide.

Katie pulled back a little and when she came back forward, my cock slipped past her opening. I smiled and said with a smirk on my face, "Danger avoided. Whewwww! That was close."

Katie stared into my eyes a few seconds before she simply said, "This time. Maybe it won't, the next time."

"Do you want a next time?" I asked.

"Yes!" barely escaped her lips, "Will you be the one to take me where I've never been? Will you make it a memorable occasion for me?" Katie asked in a very soft voice.

"If that's what you want." I replied.

"Sir, you are the very first male to have his bare cock this close to my pussy. Even when you had the chance a few seconds ago to slide it inside me, you didn't capitalize on the opportunity. All you had to do was press forward and you would have been inside me and yet, you let me choose. Yes, you are the man I want to make me a woman. Oh and in case you're going to have second thoughts later, I'm legal so you don't have to worry. I'm hungry; let's go get something to eat. Frank's naked and I'm naked. Let's go." Katie said with a laugh.

"Thank you Mr. Morrison for helping me. I'm still going to be bashful when we walk back in that room full of people but with you beside me, I'll be ok, I think." Katie said in a soft voice.

Katie picked up her clothes and held them in her hand at her side as we walked back over to Audrey and Frank. We took turns hugging each other and I re-assured each of them that they should be proud of their body. I reminded them, "There's only one like it, it's an original and originals are perfect."

Frank picked up his clothes off the floor. When he stood up he reached out his hand and we shook hands, as he said, "Mr. Morrison..."

"Call me Dan." I interrupted him.

"Umm, Dan" Frank said, "Thank you. I truly appreciate you talking to us as if we were young adults and not just a couple of kids. Far too many people dismiss what we have to say because we are young. Thank you again."

The four of us walked over to the conference room door, after I opened it, Katie and I walked into the room with Katie holding my right arm and carrying her clothes in her right hand. We were closely followed by Frank and Audrey. Frank proudly walked into the room, holding his clothes in his hand, with his small hard cock bouncing with each step he took. Everyone looked at us but not one word was said as Katie and Frank deposited their clothes on a chair and then came back and joined Audrey and me, as we selected what we wanted to eat. We got our breakfast and took our seats. We joined the conversation and everyone talked and added something. No one mentioned our absence or our return.

Captain McGrath and Sam came into the dining room. He stopped and looked around at everyone before he said, "I love my job. We'll be landing in a little while. I've already been in contact with the Turner people. Once we're on the ground, they've cleared us to taxi to their hanger. Their helicopters are already on the ground at the airport so we'll get off this plane and right into their choppers. I don't know what their protocol is but if you ladies wear at least your panties and bra or a shirt, I think you'll be fine. Guys, boxers will do for you."

Bob McGrath and Sam loaded up a plate of food and then disappeared. A few minutes later Tom the co-pilot came into the dining room and filled up a plate before he left.

I looked around the table before I said, "I want to thank all of you for coming along on this trip. Had we not been canceled from our first reservations, I'm positive all of us would have been clothed now. I hope each of you, given this new freedom, will explore anything and everything you want to do, while we're at the resort. I never expected this and neither did Beth when she starting setting up this trip. However, I can't say I'm sorry it happened. Tom and Janet received some very good news from Faith and Tom Jr. This is the trip to make memories, please don't hold back, this is truly a once in a lifetime vacation."

Tom stood up before he said, "On behalf of myself and my wife, I want to thank Dan and Beth for this opportunity. I'm not sure if all of you know, but at least my family knows I have stage four pancreatic cancer and I've been given only six months to live. I'm not sorry that I'm standing here completely naked in front of my family or their friends; it certainly is out of character for me."

He continued with, "It saddens me to learn a young newly married couple died in the cabins we were going to occupy and three others are suffering in a burn unit, but had that not happened, we would just experience a regular short vacation."

"However, this weekend is truly a once in a lifetime experience for me and I'd like to ask all of you to join me and remain nude. I've recently learned that life itself is priceless and should not be wasted totally on work and making more money. We have to learn to live outside our comfort zone and explore and this resort is going to provide that opportunity. Please enjoy yourselves this weekend." Tom finished speaking and everyone applauded him.

We finished up with breakfast later than Linda, Jenny and Jerry wanted so they started to rush around trying to get everything done before we landed. Suddenly Terri jumped up from her seat and said. "Jenny, let me help you with that."

Those few words are all it took to get the avalanche of people jumping up out of their chairs and helping, Tom and I included. Within a short time we had everything cleaned up and the dishes washed and put away. Jerry finished up cleaning his galley and all of us came back to the dining room and sat down, naked of course. We talked until Captain McGrath said over the loudspeakers, "We will be landing in approximately fifteen minutes. Please make sure you are seated and your seatbelts fastened."

Since all the chairs around the board room table were equipped with seatbelts, we stayed right where we were and continued to talk until we felt the plane touch down.

We stayed seated as Captain McGrath taxied off the runway to the hanger. There was a brief halt and then the plane moved slowly forward for another few minutes. Once the plane stopped all of us unbuckled our seat belts and stood up.

Captain McGrath's voice came over the speaker saying, "I want to welcome you to Honolulu International Airport on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. I hope you've enjoyed your flight as much as we have. I'm sure all of you are looking forward to spending some time relaxing in the surf and on the white sand. The temperature outside currently is 93 degrees and 75 percent humidity."

"I've been in contact with Leyanni Lau who is the manager of the resort where we will be staying and she has a couple of helicopters here at the airport waiting to take us to our destination. She will be meeting us when we touch down at the resort."

"Ladies and gentlemen, it is customary to wear clothes at the airport but since we have been moved to a Turner hanger, I will leave that up to your discretion. Our plane has been nosed into the hanger so the only people who will see us, is the Turner ground crew. As I mentioned when I was in the board room, I believe panty and bra cover the same area as a bikini. When you disembark from this plane the Turner ground crew people will guide you to the helicopters. We need to finish a few things here in the cockpit and then we will be joining you." Captain McGrath finished saying.

Beth stepped forward asking, "May I have everyone's attention?"

Everyone turned and looked at Beth before she said, "I know some of you girls have a bra and panties to wear but there are a few of us who didn't pack either one. I have a bikini in my bag so I'll have to wait to get off the plane before I get something to put on. If you girls, who have panties and bra want to put them on, please feel free to do so. Guys, I'll leave it up to you on how much you want to cover up."

"Beth, are you going to put on your bikini when you get off the plane?" Faith asked.

"Actually, I'm going to use one of our large white towels to wrap around my waist. Captain McGrath already said the plane is nosed inside the hanger and we're going to get off the plane right into the helicopter. I'm not going to worry about a few guys seeing me topless. I don't think it would be beneficial for me to search my bag for my bikini, so I'm not going to do it. We are going to be landing at a resort where the manager is going welcome us in the nude." Beth replied.

Suddenly all the girls started talking amongst themselves and finally Janet said, "Beth, we're with you. All of us will take a towel instead of getting dressed. That way we will be nude when we get to the resort."

Linda said, "I'll go get some towels."

Once again several girls spoke up at once and said, "We'll help you get some towels."

Within a few minutes everyone had a large white towel to wear around their waist. Even the other females in the group went topless.

When Captain McGrath, Tom and Sam finished their post flight check and filled out all their paperwork, they came back to the lounge. Captain McGrath stopped and looked around at everyone before he said, "Wow, I sure love your new fashion. I think all of you should pose for a group photo so we have a record of the best dressed arrivals at Honolulu. Tom, I must say you sure are looking great in your new suit."

Suddenly I saw a side of Tom I've never seen before. He stepped forward and said in a voice that would equal any radio announcer, "Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to direct your attention to the young man center stage. He is adorned in a white terrycloth towel with sewn end seams and the terrycloth is long enough to wrap casually around the waist. In case of an emergency hard-on, the terrycloth can be discarded like this, allowing for unencumbered wild sex."

Tom bent over and picked up his towel while everyone applauded. He stood up and took a couple of bows before he turned to Captain McGrath asking, "Did you get that on film or is that part going to end up on the cutting room floor?"

Captain McGrath laughed and said, "I think it was perfect and that will live on in our personal memories forever."

Taking that as a cue, I stepped forward and asked for everyone's attention. When everyone stopped talking I said, "All of us, except the flight crew are standing here nude, I want to say, whatever we do or happens between us, I'd like to think each and every one of us will keep our activities in the strictest of confidence. There is no reason for anyone outside of our group, here assembled, to know anything. Can we all agree to that simple rule so no one's reputation is put in jeopardy?" Everyone tried to speak at once but everyone was in agreement.

Linda walked over to the main cabin door, unlatched it and swung it open. She saw the plane had been nosed into a very large hanger and the stairs were up against the plane. There were many people on the ground dressed in blue with the word TURNER in yellow on the back of their shirt. One man was halfway up the stairs when Linda opened the door.

1...34567...18