The Morrisons Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I do understand and their safety is the number one priority. But to answer your question, I was going over to the cafeteria to get some fruit and maybe some yogurt if they have it. Do you want to join me?" Katie replied.

"Sure," Mike said, "Hop in and I'll drive you. We can make believe we're on a date."

"Why do we have to make believe?"

"We don't if you actually want my company." Mike replied, "I mean I know I haven't seen you in a couple of days but I still remember our conversation. If you are still interested in doing what we discussed, I'll be happy to go with you."

They arrived at the cafeteria and as they walked in the door, Katie said, "I have to go pee, want to come with me?"

"Yes ma'am," Mike said, "I can drain some water off the tatters."

Katie looked up at Mike with a curious look on her face and when Mike saw her looking at him, he laughed and said, "I have to pee too."

"But where do the tatters come in?" Katie asked.

As they walked into the unisex bathroom and both of them walked up to the urinals, Mike cupped his testicles inside his scrotum before saying, "These are the tatters. Now I know that urine doesn't come from my testicles, but guys just use the phrase "drain the water off the tatters" as a way of saying I have to piss."

"So, what can girls say?" Katie asked.

"All I know about girls is, when they are out dancing or some other fun function they can't pee without another girl or girls going to the bathroom with them. Haven't you ever asked another girl to go into the bathroom with you when you had to pee?"

"I can't really say that I have. I'm not the popular girl at home. I only have a few close friends like Audrey and Frank who don't give a shit that I have a boy's chest. And I've never asked Audrey to go into a bathroom with me." Katie replied.

Katie stepped up to a urinal and spread her pussy like Mike had instructed her to do. She was surprised she could actually aim the stream of pee that pushed out of her by stretching her outer labia (outer pussy lips) so the end of her urethra was totally uncovered. Then by moving her hips she giggled as she watched herself pee into the urinal.

Mike had already pissed and was now stroking his very hard cock while he watched Katie.

When Katie finished peeing, she looked over to the next urinal and saw what Mike was doing. She said, "Mike I don't have much experience but if you want me to, I can try to suck your cock."

Mike hesitated for a moment and looked at Katie before answering, "Sweetheart, I don't want anyone to think I'm taking advantage of you. And I certainly don't want you to think you have to suck my cock. I can take care of it myself."

"On the contrary Mike," Katie started and then paused before she continued, "I ..... really want to suck your cock and ...... um ...... I ..... ah .... would like ..... ah forget it."

Mike turned towards Katie before he replied, "Come on, out with it! We are friends and friends don't keep secrets from each other."

"It was just a foolish girl's fantasy." Katie said as she looked at the floor. "But I really do want to suck your cock and have you cum in my mouth or on my tits, whatever you want to do."

"If you want to try and suck my cock, I'm ok with that. But what are you going to do if someone comes in here?"

"I'll continue to suck your cock, if that's alright with you."

"Ok, you can suck me but I want you to turn this way just a little." Mike said as he reached out and turned Katie to the position he wanted her. "Now I want you to spread your feet apart and bend over from your waist."

Katie did as Mike requested and immediately realized that her pussy was spread open and anyone who came into the bathroom would see her most intimate parts, including her little asshole.

Without hesitation Katie reached out and took Mike's cock out of his hand and inspected it before she leaned forward and licked the pre-cum off the tip. A sound escaped Mike's lips as he anticipated what was to come. Katie said, "Mike let me know if I'm doing something wrong."

"All I can say is, no teeth, don't bite me but a little nibble with your lips covering your teeth feels good."

Katie kissed the end of Mike's cock and then carefully licked it like a lollipop. When her tongue swiped across the large gland around the base of the mushroom shaped head of Mike's cock, she noticed he flinched a little. Finally, she was brave enough to take the head of the cock, into her open mouth. Attentively, Katie began to suck paying close attention that she kept her teeth covered. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down Mike's shaft. A few times she went down too far and her gag reflex caught her by surprise, however she never stopped.

Soon she had Mike holding the sides of her head and fucking her face. His breathing increased until he couldn't hold it any longer and he warned Katie he was about to cum. He was thinking that Katie would pull off his cock and take his load on her face or tits but she didn't. Katie wanted to taste what Mike had to offer and she was willing to stay and suck until he finished.

"OH GOD!" Mike exclaimed, "Here it cums Katie. Better pull off if you're gonna ........"

Mike's cock exploded and the first blast of cum hit the back of Katie's throat. She didn't expect his cum to be so powerful but before she could react, a second blast did the same as the first. In a split second, Katie realized she had to swallow to make room for more cum. And cum Mike did! After several blasts, all of which Katie was able to swallow, only a small amount of cum ran out the corner of her mouth.

Katie didn't stop until she had licked Mike's cock clean. Mike drew her up to a standing position and pulled her into a loving hug. Without a worry about tasting his own cum, he kissed her passionately with plenty of tongue action. Katie was receptive to Mike's actions and molded her body into his. When their kiss broke, Katie looked up into Mike's eyes and this time without hesitation she asked, "Mike I really want you to make love to me. I want to feel your cock inside me. Please ..... please don't say no."

Mike looked into Katie's eyes as he asked, "Sweetheart, are you absolutely sure you want to have sex with me?"

"YES!" Katie bellowed, "That's what I was trying to ask you before but I didn't dare."

"I'll tell you what," Mike presented, "Let's go get some fruit and yogurt and we can talk about where and when we can make love."

Katie sighed with relief that Mike hadn't rejected her idea. They walked out of the bathroom hand in hand over to the serving area. Both Katie and Mike selected a variety of fruits and then asked for some vanilla flavored yogurt. Once they got their food they stopped and picked up a cover for their seat along with silverware. They selected a table in the corner away from everyone. They sat on the same side of the table so they were facing the others in the room.

Each of them took a few bites of their food before Katie said, "I know I am younger than you but unless you have a problem with our age difference, I want you to know I don't. Most of the people my age are so immature. Also, I'm a little more kinky and most likely be classified as an exhibitionist based on my ideas of exposing myself. Most of the people my age are scared to death to do almost anything outside the norm but hey, I just want to have fun without getting arrested or raped.

"The only other person, other than you, that knows about my interests in going into a men's restroom is Dan Morrison. Both of you have told me that you'd take me into one so I could take off my pants and pee in a urinal. Mike, you have no idea how much I want to be seen by someone other than the nudists that are normally naked. I don't want to fuck anyone other than you or Dan; I just want other people to see my pussy and know that I am a girl."

"When did you know you wanted to be seen without your pants on in a men's restroom?"

"Mike, see I don't have any tits, I've said that to you before. I keep my hair cut short like it is now. I put on a tee shirt and boy's jeans that I buy in the second-hand store, so they look well worn. When I pull a ball cap on my head, I look just like a young boy."

"I'm not sure if I told you this before but I've been in male bathrooms or restrooms. I walk in and take my time to go into a stall and close the door to make it look like I'm going to take a shit. When I lower my pants and panties I sit there and rub my clit until I have an orgasm. I pull up my pants, flush the toilet and then go out and wash my hands. As I'm doing that, I look towards the urinals and sometimes I'm lucky enough to see some guy's cock. Once in a while I get lucky enough to watch them stroke it or shake it."

"Katie," Mike started, "Do you know how hot your fantasy is? I loved hearing about you being in a men's room. I could only wish I knew a girl was in the men's room when I was in there. I mean that would turn me on, I'd have to blow a load right then and there. Look at my cock; it's standing at attention listening to you."

Katie giggled as she said, "You can't see how wet I am because everything is hidden. But if you want, you can slip a finger inside me and see how excited I am by just thinking about doing it again. But this time, I want to go with you so I can take off my pants and panties and pee in a urinal in a public place."

"You do remember the stipulations I added to your fantasy when we talked about it before, right?"

"Yes Mike," Katie said, "I remember so well! I promise if we walk into a restroom and there are people standing at the urinals, I won't hesitate to walk over and select a urinal and take my pants and panties off and pee. Or if I'm already standing in the men's restroom peeing and someone comes in, I will not cover my pussy and I'll continue to pee and then put my panties and pants back on before I wash my hands. I'm perfectly ok with all of that. What I'd like to know is what happens if no one is in a restroom or no one comes in while we are in there?"

"That depends on you really." Mike replied. "If you can't pee again there would be no sense of us hanging around in the restroom. However, we could move on to another place and give you a chance to guzzle some water. If we go out to show off your pussy, it is my belief that until the mission is accomplished, we should continue."

Katie smiled and said, "I can't wait. I want to do this so bad. I think about it, I dream about it and I want to do it."

"Let me see what tomorrow brings." Mike replied. "If I can get away, we can take one of the resort cars or trucks for a ride. You are such a hot lil lady that I wouldn't mind being back on the main land with you. We would have a lot more options to show off your pussy to others if we were."

"What did you mean when you said main land?"

"When you are at home, you are on the main land of the United States. We are on an island of the United States right now."

Katie reached over and took Mike's hand and slipped it between her thighs. Mike didn't need any more inspiration to move his finger down her slippery pussy lips and slide a finger into her hot, wet tunnel. A slight moan escaped Katie's lips before she realized it happened.

Katie grabbed Mike's arm and said, "Do you want to take a ride? I don't know what you have planned for this evening, but I'd love to be part of your plans."

Mike looked at Katie while he continued to gently rub her clit. Her eyes were glazing over so he stopped what he was doing before she popped an orgasm right there in the cafeteria. He said, "Come on let's go. We can go back to my place if you want but I have to tell you I share my space with my other team members. We have our own beds but there isn't much privacy. Or we can go down to the marina and use Jimmy's boat. When we are done, you'll get rocked to sleep."

"Oh, the boat sounds like a perfect ending to a perfect evening. Let's go down to the marina."

When they arrived at the marina, they were past being just excited, they were zooming somewhere around planet Mars. Mike parked his golf cart in the space made for that and after they stepped out of the cart, Mike took Katie in his rippling muscled arms and hugged her close to his body. They played at kissing long before they finally locked lips and the tongue battle began. Mike's hands explored Katie's body while Katie reached down and surrounded Mike's cock with both hands. She felt him grow as she stroked back and forth on his cock. Mike used his middle finger inside Katie's pussy and his thumb on her clit. He could feel the additional moisture leak on his finger as he searched for her G spot.

After a few minutes, they begrudgingly broke their kiss and walked arm in arm towards the Little Snot.

They climbed on board and went up to the upper deck to look at the quiet sea and enjoy the moon lite night. They stood by the front railing and before long, Katie had turned her body around and was half sitting on the railing with her feet spread and Mike standing between her legs. As they looked up at the sky, Mike's cock would bump against Katie's pussy. Sometimes he would push towards her and her pussy lips would accept the head of his cock. To tease Katie, Mike did that several times without letting the mushroom head of his cock go any deeper than the gland at the base of it.

Katie moaned into Mike's mouth each time his cock touched her. Finally she said, "Come on baby; let's go find us a bed. I want that big cock of yours buried deep inside my pussy. But with your size, you'll have to go slow so you don't tear me in half."

Mike hugged Katie to his body and said, "Little Lady, if anyone ever hurts you, they won't be breathing very long. You are a special girl and I have to admit if we have any adventures as you've described, I will become your special body guard. I can't tell you that I love you, but I can tell you, you have a special place in my heart. If you really want this piece of salami, let's go below deck."

They kissed a few more times and then walked arm in arm toward the stairway that went below. About a little more than half way down the steps the moaning sounds and sounds of ecstasy filled their ears. They came to a stop and listened for a few seconds, but neither Mike nor Katie could name to person who made it. Mike whispered, "What do you want to do? There is more than one bed down here. We can find an empty one if you want to. It sounds like the moans may be coming from people in your group."

Katie said, "I'll stand right here if you want to go find a room that's empty. Then when we get going we'll give them some competition."

In the dark, Mike smiled and moved forward without making a sound. He did a recon on the rooms and came back to report to Katie. Three rooms are being used and there is one other room I am certain no one else is in. The other room I'm not sure about."

Katie said, "Lead on sir, we have a mission to complete. The only thing with this mission, once we're in position, we are going to make all kinds of noise and let the rest of the boat know there's a new couple on the block."

Mike led the way while holding Katie's hand. When they reached to door, Mike opened it and both of them slipped inside before Mike closed the door. Katie found the light switch and turned on the light. Both of them squinted until their eyes adjusted. Mike asked, "What did you do that for?"

"I don't just want to feel you in my pussy; I want to see this beautiful rod sliding in and out of my pussy. I'm NOT one of those women you read about in magazines where the lights have to be off before they'll even undress. I want me and my lover to witness what goes on in the bedroom or any other place we choose to have sex."

Katie jumped up on the bed and spread her legs wide so Mike could see every bit of her nether region. Mike paused at the bottom of the bed and stroked his cock while burning the picture of perfection into his brain. Finally, Katie said in a sexy voice, "Come here big guy, I want that meat in my locker right now. Don't worry about foreplay because I'm already dripping wet."

Mike didn't need to be told twice. He moved up the bed between Katie's slender legs until his cock was touching her pussy. He looked down at Katie and asked, "Are you positively sure you want this? You don't have to if you have any second thoughts."

"Get down here you big lug. YES! I want your cock in my pussy now."

In a softer voice Katie said, "Mike that's what I love about you. Even with a hard cock touching my pussy you are still concerned for my wellbeing. I don't have any second thoughts but I will ask you again to go slow so I can stretch to fit your cock. Once you've been all the way in, I don't see any reason for you to go slow until we finish the first round."

"Little Lady, I promise I will be very gentle with you. All you have to do is tell me if you need time to adjust and I will stop for that to happen."

Mike pushed forward and the head of his cock started its maiden voyage into the depths of Katie. Katie pulled a pillow from the other side of the bed and asked Mike to put in under her ass so she could watch also. Without any fanfare, Mike lifted Katie by one leg and held her up until the pillow was in place. Katie exclaimed, "Holy shit, you are one strong man."

To help Katie to see her pussy better, Mike lifted her legs almost to her non-existent tits so she could look. He re-positioned himself and once again started to push his cock into Katie. Once the mushroom head disappeared, Mike automatically stopped even though Katie didn't request it. When he saw she was breathing semi-normal again he pushed forward into her super-heated and super-lubricated love tunnel. Katie rolled her head to the side and arched her back so her pussy moved up to Mike's cock and moaned loudly, "OH SHIT MIKE! I need more of that wonderful cock in my pussy. PLEASE MIKE, give me more."

"OH GOD ..... that feels so good!"

He pushed forward into her tight gripping pussy and then withdrew a little to give her more time to adjust. Katie screamed, "NO MIKE ..... don't pull out! I need more! OH GOD! You are the man."

When he moved forward this time half of his cock was inside her so he stayed where he was and pumped his cock back and forth a few times before he pressed on. Katie was beside herself with bliss and total ecstasy. Her breathing increased her moans and screams of pleasure got much louder and not one iota of this was faking. Katie was in another world.

Mike slowly worked his cock back and forth enough that when he buried the last bit of it inside Katie, he knew damn well the head of his cock stretched her cervix. Katie squealed as the momentary pain gripped her insides from having Mike hit her cervix. When Mike thought it was safe to resume, he slowly pumped into Katie and tried to avoid bottoming out in her again. After a few minutes of gentle fucking Katie begged, "Please Mike, I want you to go faster. I want to know what it's like to have you slam your cock into me. I'm not into pain but I can handle that little tingle when you hit my cervix."

"You are so tight, if I go too fast, I'm going to cum."

"Please do me for a few seconds, so I can feel what it's like."

"You asked for it but let me know if this is too much for you."

Mike started to move faster and faster as he reached down to hold Katie's hips. His balls slapped her ass cheeks and finally he felt his cock head stretch Katie's cervix again and this time Katie moaned in pleasure as that tingle traveled through her body. Mike was encouraged by Katie's reactions so he started slamming his cock deep into her. She was in a constant state of flux as the tingling continued to rock her body along with the wonderful feeling of being full of cock. She became vocally appreciative.