The Most Beautiful Eyes Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes!! Oh please, Vidar!! I can't ... I can't!!"

Meaningless words dipped in lust. That was all they were.

The finger sawed and wiggled and touched all the sensitive muscles inside. Vidar went to her other nipple and sucked it so hard that Muriel gasped and clawed at his arm. But then he soothed the pointed moment with his great tongue. For some reason, that put so much more mucus on his finger in her womanhood, and she started begging.

And who was he to deny his wife anything she begged for?

With a flourishing movement, Vidar slid his finger out of her. Then he hummed into the space between her breasts. Muriel heard him untying his clothing. He didn't need to completely undress.

She felt the mattress being compressed on each side of her. He was holding himself up. But then, he was also holding her hips.

She was pierced.

Vidar gasped and moaned above her.

For a couple of seconds, she was deaf, except for a light sound like a bird's voice holding a long note from far away. Her hands went over her eyes and mouth. Her bosom jiggled as her breath hitched. There was a hint of pain, but mostly there was the shock of being filled up. It was almost as invasive as a needle.

Yet, as her husband grunted, pushed, and pulled, slow at first but soon turning as fast and steady as a piston, her moist insides relaxed around the girth.

But ... somehow they didn't relax at all?

They held onto the erection as if life itself depended on it.

Muriel squeaked and whimpered in tune with the thrusting. Her thighs ached. Her heart was knocking against its shelter. Her muffled voice shot into her palm.

Then that palm moved away and she screamed, "Yes!! Please, more!!"

"Yes, Darling," he said with his deepened voice. "Yes, as much as you want."

Muriel couldn't say how he did it, not that she was in a very lucid state of mind at the time, but that man actually increased his speed, seeming to ram against the limits of her body. Muriel was rocked back and forth. Her voice rocked too.

Then she was broken, drooling. Her mind crackled. Everything was perfect and impossible. Everything was absurdity. Everything tingled and lurched and wiped her thoughts clean.

Muriel was suddenly so weak that she couldn't move, limp, sleepy, and waiting for the rapidly moving body over her to finish it's little visit with her.

And it finally happened.

Vidar yanked himself out of her. Then she heard skin against skin, a hand against his erection, as he stroked himself. Muriel thought he was supposed to still be inside her at that point, but she didn't want to ruin his mood.

He made a choking, wet noise, and then he sighed and rolled away. Muriel closed her legs and took fetal position facing away from Vidar.

Why ... why didn't he ...

Why didn't he stay inside at the end of it all?

Muriel's lips shrank.

Tomorrow. She'd talk about it tomorrow.

***

12