The Mother I Never Knew Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers

"I know that name," the second woman said. "My name is Dr. Ophelia Murdoch."

"How did you meet Heidi, because she is known to me and I've seen her here in various states of care?" Mercurial spoke as well.

"She came to me by dint of her own courage but you would have to ask her for the entire story because all I care for is that she's with me now," I said.

Heidi did a damn fine job of burrowing into my underarm. It took me a moment to realize she was giving me a timid hug, not trying to hide.

"Heidi?" the Doctor inquired.

"I met him at my place of work," Heidi started barely at a mumble but picked up volume slowly. "I showed up at his home that night, uninvited, and he has owned me ever since."

"He disciplines me regularly, he buys me clothes to wear, feeds me and makes me sleep at his side in bed – our bed," she said softly. "He is my home now." I'm her home? I was surprised to hear her declare it but there it was.

"Heidi – kiss," I pointed to my lips. Heidi came around and kissed my lightly on the lips leaving me devoid of that hint of playfulness I associated with our embraces.

"Now, I believe you have some collars and leashes to select," I reminded her. She bowed her head obediently, turned to go. I smacked her bottom before she could escape causing Heidi to look over her shoulder somewhat confused. "Don't forget the paddles," I met her faltering gaze and winked.

"Yes Ma-Joshua," she showed a tiny spark of the woman I loved before she slinked away.

"Is there a place I can test these out?" I said to Mercurial as the three of us watched her scurrying form.

"Of course – we have several barstools you can bend her over or one of three sofas she can recline in your lap," Mercurial exhibited her shop. "I have to go now but take care, Joshua. It has been a treat," she gave me a provocative look.

"So are there other etiquette rules I should be aware of?" I asked Dr. Murdoch.

"Several but primarily know who is a Submissive, a Dominate, or a Switch," she smiled. "Some people's instincts are not so good and some participants aren't so sure. I never suspected you of being in the lifestyle though."

"Do we know each other?" I questioned.

"Not personally but I've made a study of extreme levels of trust," she grinned.

"It isn't as hard or mysterious as you make it out to be," I shrugged. "You never ask anyone to take a level of trust in you that you yourself would never take in them. An emotional bond heightens that trust – end of story."

Ophelia laughed.

"For you maybe but for..." she looked over to the woman who had bumped into me when I first arrived. "Yes Nadia?" she acknowledged the lady. Ophelia – Mistress/Nadia – Submissive.

"Mistress, I walked into this man and he told me to talk with you," Nadia answered meekly. I wondered how long she'd been snooping around since I had first met her mistress.

"Oh really," paused Ophelia. "I imagine you could discipline her for me, if you like Joshua." I had to think that one over. This was more than an invitation to cause some random humiliation to this woman; it was a test diverted my way by this society which I didn't really know I wanted to be a part of.

"Come here," I beckoned Nadia. The moment she arrived I reached out and coaxed her shirt covered, bra-less nipples which grew with each stroke.

"Should we go somewhere private for this?" I asked Ophelia. I caught a flicker of the eyes from Ophelia to Nadia.

"She deserves a little public display of submission," Ophelia informed me. I went back to working her nipples for a few seconds before unbuttoning the third, fourth and fifth buttons (the first two were already undone) and pushed her shirt open so I could savage her small breasts and deeply-rich red nipples.

I would pull each of her small nipples out with my teeth and flicker my tongue over the nub. I went back and forth until Nadia's breathing became intense and labored.

"Is she close?" I asked Ophelia.

"Very," she replied with a smile.

"Okay," I said as I stood up and pulled her shirt together though remaining unbuttoned. "Nadia, don't play with yourself or rub against anybody or anything. Whatever you do, don't orgasm."

Nadia gave a choked sob and looked desperately at me and her mistress. Ophelia ignored her.

"Not bad for a beginner, Joshua," Ophelia remarked.

"Oh, I'm not done yet," I grinned. "Heidi," I called out in a slightly louder voice. Twenty seconds later Heidi came up taking short dainty steps with her head lowered. I had to go 'what the fuck – where is my Heidi?' My plan went out the window and I must have appeared somewhat flummoxed to Dr. Murdoch.

"Nadia, help Heidi find what she needs, Every fifteen seconds you must have Heidi lick each nipple – you can keep rubbing them but don't you dare cum," Ophelia commanded. "Now get to it, you two." She had treaded on my turf, so to speak, but I had no answer except to retreat from this place and I couldn't see Heidi forgiving herself for that.

"What have I missed?" I quietly asked Murdoch.

"Most relationships – healthy 'alternative' relationships involve one dominant and one submissive. It is quite possible for there to be one or even two more Subs but the more you have the greater the emotional needs a Dom must fulfill,' she instructed.

Fuck – I was looking at three and my track record in meeting the emotional needs of others wasn't grand.

"That is the health dynamic," Ophelia continued. "If a Submissive has no anchoring Dom, he or she is subject to the will and wants of whatever Dom takes them on but there is no emotional commitment on the Dom's side."

"What does the Sub get out of it then?" I questioned. "Why not leave?"

"Anything that stimulates the brain is akin to a drug, Mr. Beverly," she answered. "They fall down into a spiral in their subconscious were they can't get out because their desires tell them this is the only way they can feed their submissive instincts."

"It is like drug addiction," I muttered.

"Except in Heidi's case she found someone to end that spiral in you," Ophelia smiled. "I really think that when you say you love Heidi you really do and that you are giving her the pain and dominance her psyche craves."

"Then what just happened here?" I queried.

"Heidi has been fixture around here for over a year, tossed around between very many circles, kept in closets and boxes for a few weeks then traded away," Dr. Murdoch laid out the miserable tale. "She seems to have made a turnaround with you; in fact, she appears to be your guide in the Dominant/Submissive lifestyle," Ophelia postulated.

"I'll warn you of this: she's a handful and I know she's had some troubles with some of the clients of this establishment. They have used her and now that you are starting to build her back up they will try again." I could tell she was in psychoanalytical mode.

"Those days are gone and I would appreciate it if you spread the word around," I asked. "I'll fight for Heidi because she's worth fighting for."

"A little macho posturing is expected," she nodded.

"That's not posturing," I corrected her. "If this means I show up at someone's house and make them let me take her home, so be it."

"If I have to break someone up, then that is what I'll do," I continued. "If someone needs to be shown to the emergency room, I'll do what is required. This isn't a game – I love her and she's been dealt a rough hand, so please believe me when I say she's worth any amount of pain on my part. My Mom thinks the World of Heidi and she's a notorious character."

"As long as you don't leave her too much room to become trapped in her old ways of thinking you might do well," Dr. Murdoch offered some advice, then, "I thought your mother was in prison? A very famous double-murder - when did that change?"

"Mom got out earlier this week

"Affection can be confused with possessiveness," she mused.

"I have a back-stop to keep that from happening," I grimaced. I wasn't going to mention Mom but I knew I could trust her to keep both of them plus Natalie on the love-side of the equation.

"I'm only warning you that she might expect a level of degradation because that's what has been what's enforced upon her for so long," Murdoch clarified her warning.

I had to think about that for a second. Rattle-snake quick I grabbed her left arm and spun her around to the side and swatted her ass. A millisecond later, she attempted to twist my arm back and deliver a counter-strike but I was too fast for her and pulled back. She stared at me with hard eyes for a second.

"You don't want to be spanked again, do you?" I stared back.

"There is a reason I'm a psychiatrist Mr. Beverly; psychology is not so simple that not just anyone can do it," she responded.

"If it makes you feel better about yourselves, its good – if it reinforces your unwanted pain, its bad," I kept a steady gaze. "I learned that in Kindergarten."

"What is it that you do Joshua?" she changed the direction of her aggression.

"I'm an architect; inside twenty-four hours and with the proper software I could have you building a work shed to code," I promised. "Not every project is as complex as the Guggenheim Museum, Dr. Murdoch."

"Heidi needs to find that strength inside her to bring her pain to the surface and deal with it. I owe her the time to find that strength. Everyone carries the same load and everyone shares in carrying it. Heidi's my family and my partner and I see the world through those shared eyes. I learned that in basic training."

"I would like to talk to you in depth at some later date," Ophelia regarded me.

"Me, me and Heidi, or me and both Heidi and Mom?" I requested.

"You mentioned a family; are the others aware of your lifestyle?" she responded.

"You could say that," I stated, shielding my emotions as much as possible.

Nadia came up leading Heidi in nipple clips linked together by a fine brass chain. I noticed that Nadia's control over Heidi was a universal improvement for my girl; in this case, getting a matching set of nipple clips she proudly wore. Whether Nadia had a unique technique for aiding her fellow Sub, or perhaps, like Heidi, she was so in tuned with her own submissive nature that she empathized with other Subs on a subconscious level, delving into their favorite agonizes and thresholds.

"Nipple clips," Nadia offered up several sets of the items. "She was drawn to them."

"Your girl did well," I commented to Ophelia. "I didn't ask for them though."

"A classic case of creating the crime for the punishment provided," Dr. Murdoch informed me, then deftly swatted my ass. "I owed you one," she whispered.

"Agreed," I nodded. "I'll stop teaching psychology and you agree to not build any bridges."

"An acceptable resolution," she conceded.

"As for Heidi – I call it throwing gasoline on a fire," I continued. "I'm afraid there is going to be a whole lot of spanking going on tonight – but unless Heidi begs for the nipple clips, they go to someone else."

Heidi could barely look up past her bangs and shuffling feet but didn't speak.

"Now let's go look at those paddles," I turned on Nadia who made eye contact. She gave them over and I examined each in turn, occasionally Heidi stealing glances my way and taking minute steps to be at my side.

"Concerning one of these sets of clips and chains, if you have a use for them – they've already been used on your girl," I shrugged but Ophelia saw through my charade.

"Oh, I will probably have her wear them to work for the rest of the day and have all her coworkers think she's a perpetually horny slut," Dr. Murdoch gave a predatory grin.

"Heidi, we are going to check out those collars and leashes and that will determine how much paddling there will be. Damn it, this may have to continue on tonight when you get home," I tried to get her interest.

I checked out the several leashes. The first one I chose was white and black leather thin leather straps weaved together – that going to be Heidi's and she exhibited her first sign of pleasure.

For Mom I chose a black leather with metal studs but with a special feature that allowed the wrist strip to separate in two, allowing for the binding of the hands front or back. The third choice was pink with white feathery fringe, sating and very soft and comforting to the touch – almost a training leash. Without a doubt, this final one felt right for my gentle sister Natalie – something she would feel safe surrendering to.

The collars were also fit to the individual; Heidi's was glossy leather with a white frill that reminded me of a bondage French Maid's outfit. I knew she had chosen this one for herself and she began vibrating in her five inch platform heels when I chose it and was going to have a white suede name sewn in with Heidi on the right and Freak on the left.

Heidi stretched to the very limit of our game's boundaries to get me to 'come up with the Freak' side of the collar. She ended up on her knees at the counter, kissing my crotch through the fabric of my slacks as I went through words and phrases with Mercurial. Mom got 'Momma Bitch' in brass studs. Natalie got 'Owned Slut' bracketed by angel wings. Mercurial shook her head.

"Promise me this one is of legal age?" she requested.

"Well past twenty," I assured her. "She's just very shy and unsure of our relationship."

"Oh...fine, take this paddle to Heidi," Mercurial handed one over sagely. "It is the one she deserves." In my experience, experts didn't know everything but they knew a whole lot about numerous things you needed to know.

I had to leave the collars to be personalized but the whips and paddles went into a bag. I had barely taken a seat on the club's sofa before Heidi was lying across my lap and had flipped her skirt up exposing her butt.

"This is not how I want you," I stated angrily. Heidi looked over her shoulder at me.

"Hands on the ground," I demanded. That done I picked up her closest leg and drew it up, past my head until I had a view straight to her panties with her knees on either side of my elbows. I pulled her underwear until each edge disappeared into her butt crack. Now her ass was really exposed and I laid into each cheek with gusto, chanting a whispered 'best ever' for each spank.

Seventeen blows rained down until Heidi's butt was red and her face was tear-marred with mascara and rouge. I re-adjusted her underwear carefully to minimize pain then grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up until Heidi was sitting in my lap.

"It really hurts," she whispered. "Do you still love me? Did I do something wrong to make you leave?"

"I love you no matter what, Heidi," I whispered back as I wrapped my arms around her. "I told you I would take care of you and I am. I haven't wanted you to leave since you showed up at my door and I doubt that will ever change. I'm with you no matter what."

"Oh," she tried to wearily wiggle in my lap but winced instead. We stood, I went to pay and we headed out the door.

Before I got out, I brushed into Dr. Ophelia Murdoch and Nadia once more. She turned and smiled.

"I hope you won't be a stranger," she displayed perfect poise as she slipped a small bag into my jack's inner pocket – nipple clamps, no doubt. It also had something that turned out to be a business card.

Heidi stayed smotheringly close as we walked back to her work. Heidi was in no shape to work so I called her boss, who asked me to make sure the shop was locked up and she'd come in later.

Heidi kept to herself while I closed up, only talking when we came to the streets that lined our neighborhood.

"Give me another chance and I won't let you down, Master – Joshua. Please." Without a doubt – a freak. My adorable pleasurable freak. "You've been bad and I will have to punishment you." She remained pretty detached until I got her in the door.

"Home," she moaned.

I put Heidi to bed then returned to the first floor so I could download some schematics on one of my projects soon to reach completion. Fifteen minutes later she was down at my office door, peeking inside. I pointed her to the love seat, where she curled up and waited. In the throes of a brainstorm, I left the room, brought out one of my air mattresses and directed her to use a hand pump to get it ready.

A few minutes later, she had the air cot ready and I had her get two blankets and a pillow too. My initial plan was to set her beside the love seat across from me in the small room then some of the words Dr. Murdoch told me breached my old, worried self. I got her a tall bottle of water and an uncooked bagel. I pulled her right beside my chair where my feet might clip her if I wasn't careful.

She toyed with her food even then, still uncertain so I pulled off my shirt, full of my scent, and dropped it in her lap. She balled up the shirt, stared at me and finally smiled once more. She breathed deeply from that simple piece of cloth then curled around it and finally found that desperately needed sleep. For me – it was back to work.

(Nighttime)

We were doing a strange (for me and Mom) experiment tonight. We had piled up blankets, spare pillows, and seat/sofa cushions in a jumble on the basement floor. I reclined against the sofa while Mom lay on my left side, watching her cop-u-drama as opposed to the police procedurals she normally ferretted out. One finger tugged lightly on the chain for her nipple clips – a new experience for her.

Heidi was curled up on my right, her hair still damp where she'd dyed her roots white once more. I supposed in some karmic way that made up for her reddened backside. Heidi was curled up enough so that her lips could play with the angry right nipple on Mom's bountiful bosom. I was currently applying cold cream to my girls butt cheeks and she was purring like a kitten.

The weird thing was that we were all naked. My anxiety level was a bit high but Mom had slowly let her inhibitions go. Heidi's earlier post-Bastille behavior had relented as Mom did the thing that gave Heidi an anchor – she kept Heidi on a short leash and busy, mixing affectionate rewards with strong discipline when Heidi 'screwed up'.

I dipped into the cold cream for another forefinger of glop when Sienna moved her hand from the nipple chain to stroking Heidi's hair. I hovered my finger over the proper spot above the seam in Heidi's ass cheeks. I gauged my mark and drove my finger in. Her sphincter wasn't going to be cracking any walnuts but put up a spirited resistance none the less.

"Oh cold – Oh COLD!" she squealed as the salve got shoved into her anal reaches. Instinctively she tried to pull away but my advantages in strength and speed resulted in me hooking her deep. Heidi looked up at me with tear-rimmed eyes.

"It is really cold," she peeped. I wormed my finger around.

"Eeep! That's really, really cold," she exhaled.

"You've been getting a bit mopey," I pointed out.

"Yes – yes I have," she agreed with some relief. It was my way of saying this afternoon wasn't going to get in the way of us being us.

She kissed my ribs then worked her lips down to my belly button. Unfortunately, body mechanics wouldn't allow me to keep my finger in and allow Heidi to get to the position she wanted to go.

"I can't reach," she pleaded to me.

"I'll take care of that," Mom took in the situation and wickedly grinned. She rubbed Heidi's left flank, distracting her, while kissing the back of Heidi's neck. At the crucial moment, Sienna wedged Heidi out of the way and wrapped a hand around my very lively penis. She dived straight down on the glans, tightening her lips once she touched the shaft.

"No fair," Heidi begged. "I've been so bad to him today. Let him ram his meat down my throat like the slut I am."

"Mu snew mu lews," Sienna muttered. I guessed that was 'you snooze, you lose'. Heidi looked to me in desperate appeal. I met her gaze and snapped my fingers for attention when she tried to look away.

FinalStand
FinalStand
5,295 Followers