The Mother of My Children

Story Info
The wife is nearly perfect.
2.3k words
2.25
17.2k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow, what can I say about my wife? Angela, is nearly perfect in every way there is. My wife and I met when she was 12 and I was 15, when my family moved in next door to hers. I was quite taken with her right off. She was so cute I was nearly afraid to even talk to her. But slowly we became friends. There were about ten kids in our area and we all rode bikes to school together.

Three girls and seven boys all lived within 3 blocks. Martin Zelmer was the oldest, and I was next. Bradley Morts is just a year younger than I am. The girls were all with in 2 months of the same age and the other 4 boys were within 2 years of the three girls. We hung tight together up until the girls all turned 18. Then wars began. The war of the sexes. Who could get into the girl panties first.

Our girls belonged to us. First and foremost. But it didn't help that our three girls were all very, very pretty young women. And all three have exceptional figures. Angela and I became best friends from the very start. But if she would flirt it was with some of the others.

As we grew up and became adults Martin turned 21 and soon after I caught him. Angela, Kitty, and Sally were all soon 18. Martin soon was rewarded with Kitty's virginity. He was soon bragging about fucking her several times weekly. A couple weeks later Sally gave it up to him too. And she soon was bragging about fucking him. Nothing was said about my Angela. But I knew he was working on her too. Martin soon told me that all the girls had beautiful breasts, but that Angela's were the best. And she loved for the guys to view them on display.

I had no idea who had seen them, but I knew I hadn't and that he had. I was more than just a little upset. I was very sure that he was going to collect Angela's virginity just like he had Kitty's, and Sally's. I worried about it long enough that I just wanted it to be done and over with. And then the more I thought about it I really wanted her to give it up to him.

I finally went to her and told her to just give it up to him.

"What the fuck are you talking about Davie?"

"Well Kitty and Sally have both given their virginity up to Martin. He has seen your breasts, so I figure he will get your too. So, I won't worry about it anymore. Just let him have yours too."

"Shit Davie, all the boys have seen my tits lots of times. You have never said you wanted to see them."

"Well fuck you never offered to let me see them."

"All you needed to do was ask. We are best friends. Why do you want me to let Martin fuck me?"

"I thought it is what you wanted?"

"What is it you want?"

"I want to marry you. I love you. I always have."

"Well get your head out of your ass and ask me. I love you too."

So that is how Angela and I ended up together. Married with three kids. I had never admitted I was so flustered that I really just wanted her to go ahead and fuck Marty. So, every year Angela would keep the running joke alive, and she'd ask if I still wanted him to fuck her and every year, I would tell her "Yes I do."

And she'd tell me she was going to. The truth is I really kind of wanted her to do it. Angie naked with Martin's cock up in her had turned me on from the time I had finally just decided she should do it with him. He didn't help much because over our 17 years of marriage he had sent me many nudes of my wife. Yes, they were all from before we were married but he still had her nudes. I had shown her a few and to see what she'd say?

"I looked good back then, didn't I?"

"You look better now."

"You really think so?"

"Yes, Martin thinks he really has something with all of the nudes he has of you."

"He tries all the time to get me to give him new stuff."

"He wants you to pose for him now?"

"Yes, He asks me about once a week."

"So why don't you do it?"

"And let him fuck me too."

"Yes, that too."

"David will it really satisfy you if I let Martin fuck me?"

"It is really hard to say, but I guess it got stuck in my head that he should, and I can't get it out."

"You know if it once starts, we may not be able to stop it.

"Yes, I know Kitty and Sally both still fuck Martin."

"Ya, Kitty has been married 3 times and Sally twice and he has fucked them all these years. Would you really want me to be one of his little whores too?"

"Ya, maybe, I might?"

"So, if I would fuck him, you might want me to let him do it regularly?"

"Ya maybe, I am not sure? You naked for him and his big cock pleasing you excites me."

"Davie, he asks me all the time to fuck him, but there is more to it. He has two young black kids working for him. They have both just turned 18 and both Kitty and Sally are playing a game for him. Both are off their birth control and letting these young men cum in them. Martin wants to see how long they can take sperm before they get PG. He has ask me to do it too."

"I know he has told me. He has sent me pictures of them with both Kitty and Sally. They are beautiful with them. He has promised pictures of you with them too."

"Oh my God, David would you really let him do that with me too?"

"Me letting them try to impregnate me?"

"God yes, that is so sexy."

"You are a pervert.."

"You have been thinking about it haven't you."

AS couple of weeks passed and nothing was said about it again. Then I got a text from Martin.

"Hi, Dave, your wife was by today. She told me you gave her permission to pose for me again." And there were ten nudes included. Not old nudes of her from back then. "She is still here and still nude. Text back OK and she will fuck me right now."

I looked at the text and her pictures. She was right once his cock was in her she'd given him her pussy when he wanted it. I pushed the buttons.

"OK."

Laid the phone down and walked off. I knew pictures would follow of him fucking her soon. As I walked off and left the phone there. I knew I had to get away from it. I stood looking at my watch. I had really done it. I gave permission. I looked at my watch again. Twenty minutes had passed. It was too late to stop it. Martim now has his cock up in my beautiful wife as I wanted him to years ago. Now I knew I wanted him to do it when he wanted. I would tell them they were now lovers as they wished. I walked back and picked up my phone There were pictures and videos on it. I flipped to the video and tapped.

Angie was facing the screen . Her beautifull breasts were swinging and bouncing with their movement. Martin was behind her looking over her back. Her thighs were spread wide with him tucked right up behind her. His hips were thrusting up into her.

"Oh, my David I have always wanted his cock up in me. He feels so good. Thank you for giving us this. And I know you will let us be lovers when we want. He is so big and so deep in me. Oh yes Martin make me cum take me, make me yours. Tell him David, tell him he can have me any time he wants. David they are coming over now."

"Angie are you still taking your pills?"

"No, I stopped over a month ago. I knew I wanted to play his game too."

The screen went dark. It was an hour before I got anything again. It was from Martin on Angies phone.

"We think Kitty is PG now. Bart has been with Angie already. She was beautiful and he came in her twice. Mike is with her now. He has cum in her once and is working for another right now. She has agreed to let them have her every day this week. She is so excited about doing this. We have talked about two more."

He sent video and pictures of Angie with both young men and she looked fantastic. I never dreamed she could look so beautiful. My beautiful wife displayed with two young black men. Her pussy spread wide and each young man firmly up inside of her from behind her. Only swollen balls hanging below their cocks firmly up inside her. She looked right into the camera smiling wide giving each youngster complete access to her for her breeding. Each young man clutching her beautiful breasts as he trusts up inside her shooting his fertile sperm into her.

Angie came home before noon. She hugged and kissed me.

"David they are both coming over here about 7pm. Kitty is taking our girls to a movie. I want you to watch me with my new lovers. I never dreamed of a black lover. Now I cannot wait for more of them both. Please kiss me as we fuck, will you, please?"

"Yes, my love I will."

It was 6:45pm when they walked in, and Angie led them right to our bedroom. They all undressed quickly, and Angie took one of the young men's hands leading him to our bed.

"This is Barton, my love see how nice his cock is. Please ask him to make me pregnant and give us a baby."

"Barton, my wife wants a baby so please give her one."

"Yes, Sir. I will. We now know Kitty and Sally are both with child now. I believe your wife is too, but we will make sure."

My wife pulled him to our bed and moved to the missionary position for him. She guided his erection right to her opening and her slid smoothly up inside of her. She moaned as he filled her.

"Oh, my yes Barton you feel so good. I love your cock in me. Now fuck me so good. Come to me David and kiss your wife. I need permission from you. Tell me you want this for me."

I kissed her as she trusts back into him our tongues battled, and she sucked mine hard.

"Yes, yes I need this so badly."

Barton was losing it quickly and I knew his seed was coming for her.

"Oh yes Barton cum in me give it to me. I want your baby."

As he moved off of her, she held him gently for a second.

"Don't go anywhere lover, I want you again tonight."

He moved aside and the other young man mounted her. His cock was maybe an inch longer and just a bit thicker.

"David this is Mickie and I love him in me too. He fucks me so good. Kiss me for him too my husband. Give me permission to take his seed too my love."

They came to our bed every day for the rest of the week. And then Angie went to Martin's every day for a month. Angie missed her next period and the one after too. We both knew she was pregnant, and I have never seen my wife happier. Our three girls' bellies and tits grew. We knew they were all three black bred. The two young men had done a great job in breeding all three women.

Our daughters were all ecstatic with Mom being PG. When Megan was born there was a bit of confusion because she was very dark. Angela brought Barton in to meet the girls. She introduced him as Megan's father. She explained that both of their aunts, Sally, Kitty and their mother desired an interracial baby. When they ask how the babies were conceived Angela explained naturally. Marsha our oldest had just turned 18.

"Mother are you saying this young black man fucked you and made you pregnant?"

"I did this because I wanted our little Megan. She is your half-sister. Barton is my lover. Your father approves of my relationship with him. I would love to have a little brother for Megan if we can."

"Do you hope to do so with father or Barton, mother?"

"I plan to have another baby with Barton, girls."

"I want one too, mom."

"Do you have a boyfriend, Marsha?"

"No mom, not now. I want a black baby."

"I know you have been having sex."

"Yes, with several guys now but, no one great."

"Your father and I have a good friend whose name is Mickie, who I want you to date."

"Is he a young black man? And is he good in bed?"

"Yes, he is about your age, and he is very good in bed."

"Would he make a good son-in-law?"

"Do you want a black husband?"

"Yes, maybe depends on how he is in bed."

"He is very good and very big."

"You will share Barton if I share him?"

"That is a deal."