The Mother/Son Book Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

"And he left, after kissing me on the cheek," Raquel said, then laughed softly. "One day, I think he and his mother will join our little club. They have quite an intriguing story of their own. Elliot and I are still going quite strong. I used to think of myself as insatiable, but he wears me out, sometimes three or even four times daily. He might need to get a girlfriend just to let me rest."

"I just need you, mom," Elliot said, his fingers sliding inside of her.

Elliot had been undressing her slowly and touching her throughout their story, and couples in the audience had already started to go beyond kissing and touching. Everyone knew that Raquel and her son would fuck once she was done talking. They were inveterate exhibitionists, after all, but no one minded seeing an attractive mother and son making love.

It was why they had joined the book club, after all.