The Motherfucker Rag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was all but ignoring the idiot shock jocks. My world was now focused on my son and his very talented fingers. All sorts of nasty, evil thoughts filled my mind as any sense of restraint or decency was on the verge of being swept away. I was consumed with sudden desire to let my son take me right then and there. I was wiggling on his fingers and wanted more, much more – I wanted to feel his hand, his fist – NO! I wanted to feel my son's cock inside me. I had a sudden vision of my son naked, his cock, huge and long jutting out at me. Before I realized what I was doing, my right hand began to move south, my fingernails making ripping sounds as they dragged across his t-shirt.

Dirty Davy: "Jesus Christ Almighty! Mom's making her own move! Is she...SHE IS! MOM IS COPPING A FEEL OF HER OWN!"

I palmed my son's crotch, feeling the magnificent bulge that was pulsing with power and lust under his blue jeans! I felt my pussy clamping tightly around John's fingers as I began to comprehend just how well hung my son was! John groaned into my mouth as he responded to me rubbing his erection through his pants.

John suddenly curled his fingers upwards, triggering a response from my g-spot even as his thumb began to firmly massage my clitoris and orgasmic pleasure exploded in my pussy and spread as fast as lightning through my entire body. Our kiss became a kind of carnal combat – tongues dueling viciously as my orgasm intensified and then it was too much and I broke the kiss and screamed, "OH GOD...NO...YESSSS!" and somehow managed to break the embrace, pushing back from my son, his hand slipping from my pants, fingers thickly coated with my juices, gleaming in the harsh lights of the radio booth.

I felt another scream rising in my throat but somehow managed to contain it as my son and the two other men watched me with thunderstruck awe. I don't know how long it was before I could breathe again and the incredible pleasure had receded to a point where I could put more than a single thought together at a time.

"Did we...was that three minutes?" I asked Dirty Davy. I ignored the Chimp who was standing there, motionless, his mouth hanging open and appearing to be drooling like an idiot.

Dirty Davy: "Who cares? You get all the prizes. I wish I had more stuff to give you. That was without a doubt the single greatest moment of my career. I might as well retire cause I aint never topping this!" A soft chime rang out and a light began to flash on his control board.

Dirty Davy: "Oh hell. Folks, we're out of time here. Tune in tomorrow as the Chimp and I will probably be arrested for extremely naughty and indecent behavior. John, any last words?"

My son was staring at me like he was seeing me for the first time. He glanced down at his wet fingers and then back at me and a strange smile crossed his lips. "Yeah, I'm so lucky to have such a cool and hot mom!"

Dirty Davy: "Yes, you are. Be looking for John at the concert next Friday night, Chicagoland. Be sure and shake his hand and hope his karma rubs off on you because this is one lucky motherBEEP" He deftly pressed a button to bleep out the rest of the word. He turned and grinned lasciviously at me and added, "Mom – care to have the final word?"

I grinned at him and then at my son and said, "Um, wow...just um, guess this just goes to show you the sacrifices a mother will make for her son!" I started giggling, sounding I'm sure, like a woman losing her mind.

And then, just like that, we were off the air and Dirty Davy was shaking John's hand, gave me a big hug and began slapping the Chimp back to consciousness. John and I hurriedly exited the radio studio, our tickets and prizes in hand, both of us I think, in a state of shock and disbelief. We left the radio offices amid scattered applause and or stunned and speculative stares from various employees who'd heard the show over speakers stationed everywhere.

Kelly wasn't in the reception area so we moved on outside towards the parking garage we'd left my soccer mom van in. John and I had barely said a word since leaving the radio booth and we didn't speak now. Hell, I could barely meet John's eyes. As the excitement wore off, the realization of what I'd done was sinking in. My son had just been fingering my pussy. If I were to smell his fingers, I knew they'd reek of my juices!

Oddly enough as I was thinking that, John reached out with the hand he'd touched me with and took my hand and we walked on, silently, hand in hand, his fingers still a bit tacky with my cream. His touch still felt electric and I wondered if somehow this had changed things for us. I felt so much more aware of him...aware of him as my son, but also as a man...a very attractive man.

He tightened his grip on my hand and I felt a corresponding tingle between my legs, my still sensitive labia pulsing with need and for a moment I had a flash of that almost overwhelming desire to have my son's big cock buried deep in me. I felt my face burn again, skin blushing and was thankful that we were entering the dimly lit parking garage.

There we found John's girlfriend. Kelly was red-eyed and pale of face and her mouth was puckered into a disapproving frown. When John climbed into the back seat with her and showed her our prizes, she just shook her head and snarled, "I know – I was listening. I can't believe you did that! What's wrong with you people?"

John laughed and tried to kiss her. "It's no big deal. Just acting stupid for a bit and we're a hell of a lot richer because of it!"

"Did you really do it? Do you feel up your mother?" She turned away from John and said, "You're fucking sick. I can't deal with this shit!"

As I drove us away, I looked at her in the rearview mirror and said softly, "It didn't mean anything, Kelly." She rolled her eyes at me and gave a contemptuous snort and said nothing the rest of the long drive back home. We all rode in silence, the tension so thick you could cut it with a knife, but...every once in a while I'd check on both my son and his girlfriend in the backseat using the rearview mirror.

Kelly was always pouting, her usually pretty face all scrunched up as she stared out the window, but John was always looking back at me, a knowing and unsettling smile on his face. I smiled back knowing that it was more than a sweet, motherly smile. We exchanged the smiles of a man and a woman who had shared something important, something intimate. That knowledge kept my pussy moist and tingling all the way home.

Over the next few days, nothing was said between my son and me about what had happened. Oh, what we had done was still hanging about between us. I would catch my son looking at me with unfeigned interest and I was repaying him in kind. I would catch myself reliving those sweet short minutes – reliving the sensations of John's hands on me...in me. It made me wet and it made me hornier than I've been in years. My bedside vibrator and dildo got a good bit of work at the end of the night, when things settled down and got quiet and I was alone with my thoughts.

Images of my son, naked and proudly erect ran amuck in my mind, spurring me on to masturbate furiously, cumming and cumming over and over from fantasies of John going beyond touching and taking me, making me his woman...his lover.

John seemed to spend a lot of alone time in his room too and I was sorely tempted to check his laundry for tell-tale signs of jerking off, but I reasoned that a healthy young man like him would be masturbating a lot anyway. Still, I didn't shy away when I knew he was watching me and I'd be fibbing if I didn't dress a bit sexier because I wanted my son to look at me. I loved the frank, lustful way John would just stare at me.

When I returned to work that following Monday, I tried to prepare myself for any fallout from our radio stunt, but other than a few smirks and giggles, very little was said. I guess most of my co-workers were my age or older and didn't listen to Dirty Davy and the Chimp. I did sign autographs for two mail-room boys, both of whom informed me that I was their hero. I found them sweet and amusing and a bit silly and from then on, I always made a point to be a little flirty with them both.

We were also lucky in that during the weekend, one of Chicago's prominent sportscasters made a nasty racial comment about a local athlete and in the ensuing furor over that incident, Dirty Davy's and the Chimp's stunt was forgotten by the media.

The only real negative event to come out of what we'd done was that Kelly broke up with John...or John broke up with Kelly. Apparently, she couldn't get over it, acting snotty and hateful with my son and I heard from others later through the neighborhood grapevine, she supposedly called me a whore to his face. In any event, the following Tuesday evening, John came home a little downcast and pissed and announced that he and Kelly were through. I suppose I'm terrible, but deep down, that part of me that was fantasizing over my son was absolutely ecstatic!

Wednesday evening as I was going to bed, I had just stopped and gave John a goodnight kiss on the cheek (and gave him a big eyeful of my meaty breasts through the gaping neckline of my blouse and yes, it was sort of intentional), when John turned around in his chair and asked me to wait as I was climbing the stairs.

"Mom, you know the concert's this Friday, right?"

I nodded, "Yes, sweetie – I know."

John squirmed awkwardly in his chair and for the first time in days, looked at me with something other than utter confidence. "Well...you know Kelly and me are quits and we have those free nights at the ________ Hotel and well, I was wondering."

I felt that smoldering warmth between my legs begin to grow. "Yes?" I said, urging him on.

"Mom, I was kinda hoping that you'd be my date Friday night. I know you hate my music, but I thought we could spend the weekend downtown at the hotel. You know, just hang out and stuff." His eyes glowed as he said, 'stuff.'

In the time it took me to reply, "Yes, I'd love to," my nipples went completely erect and my pussy was dripping wet. I'd been hoping John might ask me to the concert and even though I knew it was wrong and dangerous, I was thrilled that he'd ask me. I went to sleep that night with my fingers still buried in my throbbing pussy, having fantasized about my son and me just throwing self control to the wind and succumbing to incestuous lust.

Now, I knew that nothing would happen between us, but it was a whole lot of fun thinking about it and we both enjoyed flirting and teasing each other about our big upcoming weekend date. John would take me in his arms and ask if I was his girl now and I would giggle and cover his face with chaste kisses and say "Yes," before pushing myself out of his arms before things got too physical. The naughty part of me always checked to see if holding me inspired his manhood to grow and not once was I disappointed. It didn't seem fair in a strange, nasty way. I could see the huge bulge of his cock straining to get free, but my son didn't know how wet he made me each time he held me in his strong arms.

As Friday rolled around, I decided to take the naughty flirting a little further. I took a personal day from work and went downtown for a makeover and a new outfit. I wanted my son to be proud of his mother when we showed up at the concert! I had my hair done and burned through the gift certificate for the women's clothing store that we'd won.

When John came storming through the door after school, hollering, "MOM, I'M HOME! ARE YOU READY TO GO TO THE SHOW!" he came to a dead stop, mouth gaping open as he stared at me standing in the middle of the living room.

"Well, what do you think, son?" I said, spinning around in a circle to show off the new me. My hair was hanging in a long, tightly curled perm, still dark brown with streaks of gray running through it. My hair-dresser called it the ultimate MILF 'do! I was wearing a black satiny bustier that barely covered the lower half of my breasts, the built in cups lifting my slightly sagging tits up to a level they'd not been in a long while, my breasts jiggling with every move I made. A short and tight black leather skirt and stockings and stiletto heels completed my naughty ensemble. I felt like a fashion statement for lewd mothers everywhere. Just knowing my son was going to see me in this slutty outfit had my thong panties soaking wet long before John got home.

"OMIGOD! Mom you look so freaking sexy!" John finally moaned, rushing to me and scooping me up in his arms. "You are fucking hot, Mom!" he said as he spun me around while I blushed and laughed.

"Well, I can't let my son be embarrassed at his big metalhead concert, now can I?" I giggle as he sat me down, his eyes roaming lustily over my body, eyeballs bouncing as my tits jiggled! "I'll be your rock goddess MILF tonight!"

John's eyes grew wide and he grinned happily over my words and said, "Mom, I'll be the envy of every would be mother-fucker there!"

I felt my face blush and I playfully slapped him on the arm. "Now, hush with that nasty talk!" I rose up on tip-toe and kissed him chastely on the lips. "Go get ready and we'll head downtown and check in at the hotel!"

Kissing my son on the lips for the first time since the radio station pleased him – chaste kiss or not and he gave me another strong hug, mashing my barely contained breasts against his chest so tightly I could feel his fast beating heart. "I love you, Mom!" he sighed and then raced upstairs to get changed. When he was out of sight, I sank down onto the couch, trembling something awful. I could feel the sodden material of the crotch of my thong panties. I was so aroused, a state confirmed by looking down at my nipples jutting out against the silky material of my bustier.

I could not remember ever wanting someone as badly as I wanted my son at that moment. It was all I could do to not play with myself while waiting for John to come back downstairs. My pussy ached and cried out for stimulation...in truth, it cried out to be stuffed with my son's cock. My thighs were growing slick with dripping juices from my excited cunt and I fancied I could even smell my arousal. I knew I was playing a dangerous game, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. I was very pleased with my son's reaction to my outfit. It had been a long time since a man looked at me like that.

I let John drive us downtown and he got us there in one piece despite the distraction of his mother sitting with her dress pulled up to almost her crotch, showing off the tops of my black thigh high stockings. My son's cock was swollen and strained for release against his jeans. John looked good in a black concert T-shirt and tight blue jeans, showing off his tight ass. We didn't talk much, but the glances going both ways were full of passion and desire.

We arrived at the hotel and got checked in. The young clerk let his eyes roam over my exposed flesh while I filled out the registration card. John stood right behind me and with every little shifting of my feet, my ass brushed against his crotch. The naughty little bastard was doing it intentionally.

When I slid the card back across the desk, the clerk passed me our card keys and said, "Very good, ma'am. The bellhop will see your bags to the suite. Please let us know if there is anything you need. The um, radio station has set up an expense account if you need room service and – oh! We'll call up to your suite when the limo arrives."

I looked back and John and he shrugged in puzzlement and I turned back to the clerk and said, "I'm sorry...limo?'

"Oh yes, ma'am. The radio station has taken the liberty of providing you and your friend here a limousine to take you to tonight's concert!"

Well, I was completely non-plussed, but John stepped in and said, "Absolutely freaking cool." He took my hand and said, "Let's go check out our suite, Mom."

The suite was fabulous – like something out of an old movie. A sumptuous lounge area complete with leather sofa and chairs, a bathroom with a sunken tub bigger than most swimming pools and a monstrous bed that would put a king size bed to shame.

John and I stared in awe as we walked around after the bellhop left. We stood in the doorway of the bedroom and my son leered down at me and said, "Well, looks like there's only one bed, Mom. Guess I know where I'm sleeping tonight."

I laughed and turned around and walked back towards the lounge area, trailing fingers teasingly across my son's chest. "That's right, baby. But don't worry, I bet that couch will be plenty comfortable." I winked playfully John and tried not to laugh at his suddenly crestfallen face.

Before he could rally, the front desk called up and announced our limo was here. We are both again wowed by the long, white stretch limo as we boarded out front, a very good looking young woman in a crisp black jacket and miniskirt, opening the door and nodding to us. I could see people on the street craning their necks to get a peek at us and asking each other who we were. It was both embarrassing and thrilling to be a kind of celebrity...even if it was only for a moment!

The young driver leaned in and gave us both an appraising look, her gaze lingering on me longer than on John before she finally said, "I am assuming, ma'am, that you're not Kelly."

I laughed and shook my head, replying, "No, I am definitely not!"

She smiled and said, "Then I assume you're this young man's mother, Carol?"

"Yes," I replied.

The female driver nodded and said as she took a thick envelope from her jacket pocket, "I think that Dirty Davy and the um, Chimp were hoping you would be accompanying your son to the show and I was instructed to give you this." She handed it to me and then quickly walked around the limo and climbed behind the wheel.

I gave John a curious glance and then tore the envelope open. Inside were two laminated cards on leather straps that had in big letters, 'VIP.' A note fell out of the envelope and John leaned down and picked it up off the floorboard. "Read it, honey," I said.

John held it up and read aloud the following,

Dear John & Mom!

Somehow we just knew that your Mom would be coming with you to the show, dude! HI MOM! The band loved the video of your time with us and passed along these passes to sit in the VIP area of the show. We're all be thrilled to see you and you should expect to get introduced during their show. They tell us they have a special surprise in store for you! Lord knows you gave us a surprise and a half last Friday. In thanks, the limo ride is on us!

Love (and a lot of lust)

Dirty Davy and the Chimp!

"There's champagne if you care to partake," our limo driver said, looking back over her seat. "My name is Linda. If there's anything I can do for you, please just push the call button – otherwise, I'll let you two enjoy your ride!" She smiled at us in such a way I felt as if she could see every lusty, incestuous thought in my mind and then she ran a privacy screen up, leaving John and I alone. A moment later, we felt the limousine pull smoothly out into traffic.

John seemed to quickly recover from my teasing him about the couch, his eyes roaming speculatively over my scantily clad body and although the limo was a smooth ride, I knew that John was taking in every little jiggle of the exposed portions of my breasts. We sat facing each other for a minute and then John slid down to the bar and asked me, "Champagne, Mom?"

I giggled in amusement and nodded and John worried the cork out of the bottle and managed to pour a glass of champagne and then paused over another glass and gave me a questioning look. "Hmmm – just a little, you are underage and all," I said in my best mothering voice.

John poured himself about half of what he gave me and then carefully moved to cross over and sit next to me, his blue jean clad leg brushing my stocking clad thigh. He was looking down and I peered down and felt myself blush as I realized my crotch was exposed and I was inadvertently showing my son my soaked panties, wet spot vaguely visible. "Here you go, Mom," John said, his voice suddenly a bit hoarse.