The Motherfuckers Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know that Dr Hughes. I know my mom...she's missed out on a lot, and it's because she wants the best for me."

"You are right on Ricky! I know she went through a very bad divorce."

"Yes my dad..treated her pretty bad. That's why we had to get out of there. That's why we moved to Bellview."

"Ricky I'm sure you are finding out that women, especially women our age, have needs."

"Dr Hughes, I think I know what you are talking about."

"'A woman has needs. First your mom has...sexual needs. I understand she hasn't dated since the divorce. Your mother is in the prime of her life. She is starting to realize that she's getting older, and maybe in her eyes doesn't quite stack up to all the younger women out there. I'll just tell you this...I'll be honest here...your mother is horny. She needs sex and she needs a lot of it."

"Yes, the last week I am finding that out. She told me she is horny...that I make her horny."

"So Ricky, you understand, that your mother has these needs and has no one else to give her what she needs, except you?"

"Yes. Last week she told me she loved to listen to me masturbate, and call her name...she told she has fantasized about me for a long time and would dildo herself."

"Good. Real good in fact. But you should also realize your mother has another kind of need. Your mother has no man in her life except her teenage son. Your mother needs to be LOVED. She needs to totally give her entire soul and her body to you, to love you, and she will return it to you tenfold. She will give her body and her soul to YOU. "

"I never thought about that, but I can see what you mean."

"Ricky, do you know the difference? Between fucking and making love to someone?"

"Dr Hughes my mom just mentioned it this afternoon. She said she wants to show me the difference."

"Ricky, you are going to find out that most of the time, your mother is going to want her sexy son...to make LOVE to her. Making love is when you give your soul to that person as well as your body , instead of just fucking. When I watched you two this afternoon entertain us all I could tell that your mother was making LOVE to you. Could you tell how she responded?"

"Yes, I could tell it was just more than just a fuck."

"Ricky so to be clear there are times when your mother wants you to make LOVE to her. Lovemaking is also the cuddling, the laughing, the kissing, it's a lot more than just putting your penis into her."

"I think I understand."

"But Ricky, there are going to be a lot of times when your mother will want you to treat her like...a slut. And it's not because your mother is a slut. It's because your beautiful classy mother wants to make you totally happy. She isn't a slut but she wants more than anything in the world to be YOUR slut! She wants to totally let herself go and she wants to please you in the most intimate way she can."

"Dr Hughes, you mean...like when...she licked me...back there?"

"Yes! Exactly right my dear! Your beautiful milf mother sometimes wants to be your slut and do extremely nasty things that she'd never do with anyone else."

They finished the glass of wine. Stella pours herself another glass but tells Ricky.

"I better not give you any more wine! We better make sure you took your Viagra? "

"Yes I did!"

"Good, because you, Ricky darling are going to need it! You are going to fuck my brains out!"

She kisses the boy, reaching inside his tight fitting jockeys to feel his growing erection.

"Okay I have a plan. I think it would be fun if we role played for awhile."

"Role played?"

"Yes. You may not know it but I am a professional therapist. I know how to teach you...please your mother."

"I know you were a doctor but I didn't know..."

"Ricky how does this sound? For awhile we can role play. You just be yourself, Ricky Baker, but I will be your mother. You can practice...making love to your mother. We can kiss, cuddle, and you can fuck your mother and tell her how much you love her. We will start slow, then slowly buildup and at the end get very intense. You just close your eyes when you fuck me and make believe it's your mother. Then you kiss me passionately and we lock lips as you squirt inside me. Does that sound good, Ricky?"

"Wow, you want to...role play...like you are my mother?"

"Yes...and I will teach you ways to make it a lot more...intense for your mother. You want to please her, don't you?"

"Yes...I want to make her happy."

"I noticed when you two...were entertaining all of us, she called herself...mommy. How did you like that?"

"God, I thought that has hotter than hell."

"Then Ricky after we are done practicing making love, then we can take a short break, maybe order another bottle of wine from room service, then you can..."

"Then..what Dr Hughes?"

"Then the rest of the night you are going to fuck Dr Hughes! I want you to treat me like fucking slut! Anything you want! I will be your dirty fuck slut! Okay? I will do anything, except in the butt."

"Not in...the butt?"

"Ricky, all of us in the club, we have an unwritten rule. We can all have sex with each other's sons but the first time you do it anally it should be a mother with her own son."

"Dr Hughes, the guys did tell me all about Mrs Smith, Jimmy's mom. I guess she likes taking it...that way."

"So...honey, you are mine...until 10 tomorrow morning! Come here baby, and make love to your...well, for now I am your mommy..."

The two lovers for the night start kissing, slowly at first, then more passionately. Stella licks Ricky's neck, playfully, then slowly working her way down his smooth chest. Ricky lays back and Stella licks the front of his jockey shorts, tasting the precum oozing through the cotton fabric.

"You taste so good, darling! Mommy loves the taste of her boy."

"OOOhhhh!! ..MMMMMM!..MOM!!"

She lovingly licks up and down the length of his young cock, loving the taste of his precum soaked briefs.

"Let's get them off darling!"

The boy lifts his hips off the bed and the sexy brunette doctor pulls off the soaked jockeys. Holding them up to her nose she inhales the scent of young Ricky's sweat and precum. She puts them in her mouth tasting the boy's stained underpants.

"MMMM!!!! I LOVE THE TASTE OF MY SEXY BOY! Darling, mommy's not ever going to put them in the washer...!"

The display from the sexy doctor turns on the boy big time. The sexy Dr Hughes is really kinky!

"MMMMM!! Look at your cock, darling! Your big cock is ready...for mommy.."

Sexy Stella Hughes goes down on the excited youngster. In a minute the entire length is inside her mouth. She strains to get the whole thing down her throat. Jeez!!! The sexy Dr Hughes can deep throat a cock just like his mom!

"Ricky...close your eyes...it's your mother doing this to you..."

"OOOHHHH MOMMMMM!!!!!"

"Your mommy...loves her son...so much!!!"

The boy bucks his hips off the bed. Dr Stella can sense that the teenager is ready. Even though he had already exploded into her mouth a couple hours ago, Dr Stella knows that the boy wants his mommy...to swallow it!

The entire length of the boy's cock is in her mouth. The teenager is thrashing on the bed. Dr Stella's expert mouth has captured the teenagers whole being. He is ready to unload! And his "mother" is ready for her boy!

"OOOHHHH!!!! MOMMMMMMMMMMM!!! III...LOVE YOU MOMMMMM!!!! I LOVVVEEE YOU!!!!!!"

The boy explodes, the sexy doctor expertly swallowing his entire load.

"Ohhh mommmm...thank you mom...I love you...so much...!"

After the boy regains his wits, he looks at the sexy Dr Stella, who smiles. He really enjoyed the role play.

"Kiss your mommy now, show her how much you love her."

They kiss, like he does with his real mother Carole.

"Ricky you did very very well! The best part was telling your mother how much you love her as you explode in her mouth. Your mother really loves hearing her son tell her that, especially when he is having an intense orgasm. Make sure you do that when you cum inside her. She will make it worth your while."

Dr Stella kisses the boy and gets on her back. She spreads her legs, the stilettos making her legs look a lot longer than they actually are.

"You know darling, your you came into this world 18 years ago...you came out of me...right here...between my legs......Now...my darling...it's time...to make love to your mommy..."

The teenager looks at the sexy brunette doctor, spread on the bed, looking at the feast he's about to enjoy...spread wide.....just for him! Like the doctor told him the teenager closes his eyes and tries to imagine its his own mother laying there on the bed.

The teenager crawls down between the sexy doctor's legs and pulls her panties down. In an instant, he buries his face in her cunt. The doctor puts a halt to the proceedings.

"Darling...stop! Not so fast!!! Darling, you're not in a race here! When you make love to your mother, for your mother, the buildup is really important. You have all night...make it last...! I'm gonna put my panties back on and let's start over."

"Geez I'm sorry, Dr Hughes...uhhh I mean....mom."

Dr Stella again lays on her back and spreads her legs. The teenager again crawls between her widespread legs, staring at the crotch of her panties.

"Okay, Ricky darling, start slow. Maybe run your tongue back and forth along the insides of my legs. See how your mother will spread for you? She's responding to you. Now up around my belly button. Good boy!!! Now...start licking her nipples....MMMM!! yes!!! Now take a nipple in your mouth why you play with the other one.....YES!!!! Now the other one....now...go ahead and run your hand down along my panties while you are sucking mommy's titties....LOOK at how wet you are making your mommy! Shit!!! Your mommy's gonna have.....she's gonna cum for you!!...CUM!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH IIIIIIHHHHHHH!!"

"Good job darling....! You made your mommy cum!!! Now...go ahead and head down...lick the crotch of my panties like I licked your underpants...MMMM!!! YES!!!! Look at how mommy's pussy is oozing!! She's loving what you are doing. She's all yours...! Now...go ahead and take them off! LOOK at your mommy's wet hole...spread it open...yes, like that! Its throbbing...Now...go ahead and lick it...lick up your mommy's wetness...OHHH SHIT!!! YES!!!! Now darling, see that little nub on top? That's mommy's most sensitive spot! Now...lick the little bud and suck on it, gently at first....OOOOOHHHH YESSSSS!!!! LIKE THAT!!! Now..suck on the little bud...and then hold my hips and don't let go of mommy's clit because mommy's gonna buck her hips and have a big one!!! OOOHHHHHHHH!!! OHHHH GODD YESSSS!!!!!"

The sexy brunette bucks her hips and has a second orgasm, this one a lot more intense....she grabs the teenager's head and pushes her wet crotch hard against the boys mouth. She holds the teenager's head as she writhes on the bed in the throes of her orgasm. He gets off the throbbing clit for an instant so the doctor can hear him.

"OHHH MOM!!! CUM FOR ME MOM!!! I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!!"

"MOMMMYYY LOVES YOU TOOOO!!!! EEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH!! AAAAAIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!!! AAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Dr Stella has had the most intense orgasm she can remember for awhile. It almost matches the orgasms she gets from her own sons!

"OHHHH! RICKY!!...you get an A...for oral sex! You know mom loves you, but from now on you'll find out she is going to fall in love with you."

She looks at Ricky's hard dick pointing right at the sexy doctors open wet hole.

"Cum up here...get on top of me...it's time...to fuck your mommy.!"

Back in room 409 little Carole Baker is laying flat on her tummy, a couple of pillows under her midsection. The pillows have lifted her pelvis way off the bed. Her legs are spread and little Ricky is on top of the gorgeous blonde literally fucking the sexy blonde milf senseless. She looks over and her left stiletto is still on, but somehow the right one must have come off when she bucked off the bed.

Thank God that her new friend Andrea had given her that weed! A half hour ago the two of them stopped for a few minutes. Carole had gone to the bathroom to pee and finish the joint that Andrea had given her. She also finished the last glass of the red wine.

In a high and drunken stupor little Jimmy Smith is pounding his big cock inside her well fucked mommy hole. The classy blonde mother is on her tummy begging the little boy to fuck her again...

"FUCKKK MEEE JIMMYYYY!!!! FUCK MEEE!"

"YOU FUCKING HIGH CLASS BLONDE...! YOU LOVE THAT BIG DICK? DON"T YOU WHORE??? BEG FOR THAT BIG DICK!!!! BEG...YOU WHORE!!!"

"YES!!! PLEASE!!! FUCK MEEEE!!!! YES!!! BIG DICKKKK...I LOVE BIGGGG FUKKKINNNNN DICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

"CUMMIN AGAIN....CUMMMIN IN YOUR HIGH CLASS FUCKIN CUNT!!!! BEG FOR IT!!!"

"YES!!! BIG FUCKKKINNNN DICKKKK!! IN MEEEE!!! PLEASE!!!! IN MY WHORE CUNTTTTT!"

"HERE IT CUMS!!! UUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Carole has another intense orgasm.

"IN MEEE!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEE!!!!!!"

The boy starts unloading another load of teenage sperm in her belly. The bed is a pool of white cock sauce. The whole room is bathed in the overpowering odor of spent teenage semen.

Carole feels something a bit different as little Jimmy unloads inside her. It seems that finally the teenager is done! Andrea had told her that the boys balls mush have been some sort of medical miracle. Shit, is he finally done?

"OHHHH SHITTTT!! Mrs Baker!!! Shitttt!!! I don't think I can..."

The boy finally climbs off of the gorgeous blonde mom. She has lost count of how many times little Jimmy Smith has fucked her. Her tiny cunt feels stretched out and sore!

Carole Baker looks at the clock. Its almost 3 am! She looks over and the little shit Jimmy Smith is already asleep! Thank god! She gets up one final time to pee and gets into bed. There's no way she can escape laying in the pool of spent jism, its everywhere. She starts to fall asleep, somehow hoping that Jimmy Smith doesn't wake up first, with that big fucking hard-on waiting to fuck her again. Tonight has been fun. Little Jimmy had made the classy blonde milf feel like a cock loving whore. He made her beg like a dog in heat! And really after the last couple years, she needed a night like this. But thank god, its almost over. Her mind wanders to what could have been, with her heartthrob, young Jason Cook.

Back in room 413, Dr Stella Hughes is flat on her back. Stella looks at the clock and it's almost 2 am. Young Ricky Baker had made passionate love to sexy Dr Hughes. Twice he had buried his teenage sperm inside his loving "mother." One time she was on her back doing the missionary, the second time she was flat on her tummy. Now the teenager is fucking the sexy brunette therapist like the slut she was!

The brunette therapist was on her hands and knees. She had begged the teenager to treat her like a bitch in heat, to fuck her like a dog. Ricky is fucking the sexy doctor like the slut she wanted to be tonight. After the teenager had licked her "slut butt" like Dr Hughes had told him to, the well educated therapist had come this close to letting young Ricky fuck her asshole, but in the end decided maybe next time.

"FUCKKK MEEE RICKKKYYYY. FUCKKK!!! LIKE A FUCKKKINNN DOG!!! I'M YOUR BITCH SLUT!!! I'M YOUR FUCKINNN FUCKKK SLUTTT!!!"

The teenager was so turned on he couldn't last another second! He starts unloading deep into the sexy doctor bowels.

"CCUMMM BABYYY!! DEEP IN MY SLUT HOLEEEE!!! IN MEEEEE!!!! AAAHHHHH SHITTTT! I'M CUMMMINNN TOOOO!"

The sexy doctor collapses flat on her tummy. Young Ricky Baker collapses on top of her. The therapist and the teenager both are bathed in sweat. It takes a couple of minutes for the two lovers to catch their breath. Young Ricky gets off the sexy doctor. His body is totally wiped out, spent completely. They make eye contact and give each other a huge smile.

"Well, did you have fun tonight? Did you like fucking...Dr Hughes, your mommy? Then...fucking Dr Hughes, the fuck slut?"

"Shit...yes!! I'm wiped out! I don't think I can...go any more."

"Ricky honey, now you know some new moves to use on your mother!"

"Yes...thanks for...the ..education."

"Honey its 2 in the morning...lets get some sleep, okay? Let me lay in my side and you get behind me and spoon me. That's great. Now...you can hold your mommy...or Dr Hughes the slut...and we an fall asleep in each other's arms. Your mother will love this..maybe almost as much as you fucking her."

"Goodnight...mom....Dr Hughes."

"Night..."

In room 409, Carole Baker wakes up and looks at the clock. It's 8 am! Shit! The gorgeous blond is careful not to move a muscle. The little shit is going to want to fuck me...again! She's half awake, and trying to recover from the intense pounding she got at the hands of little Jimmy Smith. She never thought that she would think it, but right now, getting fucked is the last thing she wants.

By now the weed and wine have mostly worn off. She has a huge headache and her insides are a bit sore and tender. I hope I can walk okay, she thinks.

The blonde mother lays there trying to doze off for a few minutes. Perhaps if she can fall asleep for a few more minutes, that will help pass the time. Her gorgeous blonde body is sore and laying in a pool of half dried male cum.

Her tiny cunt has been stretched like childbirth and filled with Jimmy's gigantic dick. Her cunt did love it! That little cunt of mine must have a mind of its own, Carole muses. Last night she realized that one of her stiletto heels must have fallen off. Where was the other one? Careful not to wake little Jimmy, Carole looks around the room and sees it near the dresser. There is a gray mark where the shoe must have flown off somehow and hit the dresser. The 5 inch spike heel had broken off. The little shit fucked me so hard, even my stilettos couldn't handle it!

The odor of the drying sperm fills the room. Her smooth silky tanned skin has stuck to the sheets. Two more hours...and its all over. She nods off for a little more much needed sleep.

Carole Baker looks at the clock and wakes up. It's 20 minutes to 10. The little shit is still asleep! Thank god! She wakes up little Jimmy who is still groggy.

"Jimmy, we gotta hurry We have to meet everyone in the dining room at 10!"

"What...? I mean...are we going to..fuck.?"

"No, sorry Jimmy! We can't have sex! We have to get cleaned up and meet the others in 20 minutes. I'm going to jump in the shower right now..."

She jumps out of bed, into the bathroom, closes the door and turns on the steaming hot water. Carole jumps in, desperately trying to wash off the dried sperm off her body quickly as possible. She thoroughly washes her pussy which is still a bit tender. Finally she puts her head under the water, getting all of last night off her gorgeous tanned body. She is done!

Suddenly little Jimmy comes into the bathroom and opens the door smiling, his big tool sticking straight out at her. Little Jimmy wants shower sex! Before the little shit can utter a word...

"Sorry Jimmy! I really really want to, but we don't have time! We only have 10 minutes! You better get cleaned up as fast as you can."

Before Jimmy can say anything, she hurries out of the bathroom and closes the door. Carole quickly dries her short hair, puts on a sexy green pair of cotton shorts and a light green silk top. As she is putting the finishing touches on her lipstick young Jimmy comes out of the bathroom. The little shit is clean!

"Oh...Jimmy...I'm really sorry...we overslept. I really wanted you...to fuck me this morning. Last night was so nice...I really wanted it again. But hopefully next time..."

What a lie! Little Jimmy puts on a clean pair of briefs and another wrinkled t-shirt. Still the same gym shorts from yesterday. How does his mother allow him to go out in public and look like that? She has just briefly met Sandra Smith but she must be some sort of trailer trash!