The Mother's Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pleasure was intolerable to Candy as she screamed with pleasure when the tongues began to stroke her cunt-lips and then along her swollen clit. Orgasm ripped through her body and she eagerly latched onto Martine's breast which was thrust into her mouth. As Martine felt her nipple sucked she opened her lips and plunged her fingers desperately into her hot cunt.

As Candy's cunt spilt cum and juice down her thighs, Linda and Sue licked at her lips and cunt with ever increasing energy. Suddenly the women felt hands and tongues at their cunts as Joan and Julia began to lick and touch their hot holes. Linda felt an orgasm trip into her body as a tongue touched her clit and in response she pressed her lips against Candy's soaking cunt. Sue had lifted her head and was panting with pleasure as turning around she saw Joan's plump ass in the air and then felt the woman tug open her lips so that she could thrust two fingers into her cunt.

With the pleasure running deeply through her Sue turned away from Candy allowing Linda to be the only one between the woman's legs and gathered Joan to her body. As she turned she saw Julie her breasts deflated after their milk had been drunk pumping her fingers enthusiastically into Linda's cunt. Already Julia had thrust three fingers into the woman's stretched lips and was working a fourth into her hungry hole.

Linda felt her cunt being stretched wide open as Julia thrust her fingers into her wet cunt but the sheer delight that this brought meant that she did not want it to stop as she licked and now frigged Candy's cunt in front of her. It felt too delicious for words as she felt Julia's fist slide in and out of her fully stretched cunt. This had only been done twice before to her body and had given her orgasms that were breathtaking in scope and power. Then the first orgasm struck her and she licked ever harder at the swollen clit hidden in the hair covered lip folds.

As orgasm after orgasm struck Linda she did not try to stop Martine guide Candy from her lips but gasped as Julia's hand pumped in and out of her shaking body. Her breath came in deep gasps as she tried to breathe whilst her muscles spasmed and piled pleasure upon pleasure into her body.

While Julia had been fisting the stretched cunt of Linda, Sue had pushed Joan onto her back and had lain over that ample body and pressed the woman's large breasts against her own. Both women had extremely sensitive nipples and these now rubbed against each others. As their upper bodies rubbed so did their lower bodies. Joan's legs opened Sue's thighs and rested against the other woman's cunt and she could feel Joan's clit rub against her muscle. As that happened Sue's clit rubbed hard against Joan's thigh.

Cumming hard they left trails of cum and juice on each other's thighs. As they came they would press their lips together and stroke each other's body.

Separate from the other action Martine had lain Candy's naked body heaving on the grass and had knelt over her but in such a way that her cunt was pressed to the other woman's mouth. Candy's lust was no longer the innocent nor was she the unsure woman she had been but now licked and tongued the other woman's body with gusto. As Candy licked Martine's hot cunt Martine licked Candy's engorged cunt and pressed her finger to the woman's cum covered asshole.

Her cunt inflamed Martine pressed her finger as she continued to devour the woman's cunt and felt the woman's fingers open her own cunt and push into the swollen lust filled flesh. Then the resistance against her finger fled and it sank into the deep ass. Cum squirted into Martine's mouth as the finger rotated in the hole and she began to pump the finger in and out of the tight orifice.

Anyone looking into the garden would have seen a melting shifting mass of womanhood giving themselves completely to their pleasures. The air was filled the perfume of musky cum and there was the song of orgasms pulsing through the air. Slowly it grew less as the weary women pulled away from each other and stopped their lovemaking. They cradled their bodies against each other and waited.

In ones and then twos they rose to their feet their bodies tired and satisfied they stepped into the cool pool to refresh their tired naked bodies. As they did Linda in the water her cunt still stretched and tingling pleasurably turned to Candy who was next to her and asked, "Well do you want to join the Mother's club?"

Candy instead of answering laughed with pleasure and began to spray the woman with water and started a water fight. As she played with her new friends she was planning a very sexual night with her husband and if he tried to get out of it well she would cut off his cock and use it without him.

12