The Motor Home Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom kissed Connie lovingly and shook my hand. Beth kissed me deeply and Connie as well and they walked out of the motorhome and jumped into the truck. At that moment, every airhorn on every big rig in the entire parking lot erupted in a voluminous chorus of cheers. I looked over at Tom and Beth. Beth was laughing so hard. Tom was sitting there grinning like the proverbial Cheshire Cat and Connie opened the door, stepped out bare ass naked, bowed and waved to everyone. Now, I've seen her do some crazy shit but this one had me going. I picked up my mike and said to Tom, "Fuck em if they can't take a joke".

By now, they are both doubled over laughing as I pulled out onto the highway.

I looked in my mirrors and saw Tom pull out behind me. My radio barked to life and I heard Beth's voice come over the air. "Looks like we've got us a convoy".

Connie walked into the bedroom, looked and laughed. She ran up and picked up the mike and said, "Too bad they are behind us baby."

"Check that"

The chatter continued for an hour. It was hilarious. Finally Beth came on the radio and told everyone they were way to wasted to talk. Tom and Beth headed east and we headed north.

"Did you have a good time hon?" Connie inquired.

"Sure did...you?"

"You betcha baby."

12