The Move Pt. 02

Story Info
I continue to help my neighbor move.
1.4k words
4.17
16.1k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we moved to my bedroom, I was dumbfounded that I was going to fuck my beautiful neighbor. Rita turned to me, put her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. She opened her mouth and found my tongue and started sucking on it. The sensation was one I had never experienced, and if possible, it was making me harder than ever. I felt her firm tits through her T-shirt and roughly pinched one, then her other nipple bringing out a moan in her. I thought it might be painful for her, but she only kissed me harder.

She pushed me onto my bed.

"Relax while I undress you."

She kneeled in front of my and pulled off my shoes, reached my belt and pants and unfastened them. Rita hooked her thumbs on them at the same time and pulled them off. My freed cock popped up and hit her on the side of her face as she completely undressed my lower half. She grasped me by the base of my cock and looked up at me as she licked my balls before sucking my cockhead and tasting my leaking pre-cum. I thought I would explode, but she tightened her grip at the base of my dick and held me back. After a few moments, she released my cock and stood up.

"Baby, do you want me to strip for you?"

I could only nod my head.

Rita started swaying as if music was playing. Closing her eyes she danced to the beat inside her head and slowly pulled her T-shirt over her head. As she did this slow dance, her back was to me and when she turned her beautiful tits were covered with her hands. She slowly took her hands away and I was treated to the sight of her full breasts and hardened nipples. I started to stand up to pull her to me, but she put out a hand and pushed me back into bed.

Rita moved her hands to her pants and unbuttoned them. She hooked her thumbs on her pants and panty thong and slowly, while still moving to the rhythm in her head, pulled them down.

"Should I leave my shoes on?"

"Yes. Please!"

Rita stepped out of her shoes and finished removing her pants and sexy underwear, and then stepped back into her CFM stilettos. She looked more beautiful than any woman I had ever imagined or seen.

"You like?"

"I like...your husband is an idiot. Come here and fuck me!"

She walked over and pushed my down onto my back and kneeling between my legs she again grasped my hard cock and licked it like a ice cream cone. I couldn't stand it and I pulled her up. Still holding my cock she positioned her wet pussy over my cock and slowly lowered herself down. My dick was suddenly enveloped in her warm, wet tightness until I was completely buried in her. She remained motionless for a few second, squeezing me with her kegels. I was experiencing feelings I didn't know were possible. I couldn't stay still and slowly started pistoning into Rita by thrusting up and releasing down until we picked up a mutual rhythm.

Suddenly Rita stopped me. We were both breathing as if we were starting a hard workout.

"Slow down a little, I'm enjoying this."

I knew this wouldn't be possible for long, so I focused on kissing and sucking her perfect teats. As I pulled and sucked one engorged nipple and then the other, Rita was telling me by her moaning that she was enjoying this as much as I was. I released her and wanted to start fucking hard again.

"Don't stop, Brad never spends time on my tits."

I realized again, not for the first time, that her husband was crazy. Rita was incredibly gorgeous, sexy and passionate and it seemed as if he were taking her for granted.

"I going to leave a little mark on you underboob."

"What?..."

"I'm giving you a hickey."

I lifted her right tit with my face and tongue and started gently sucking a spot the size of a quarter. As I started sucking harder, Rita did not stop me and seemed even more turned on, if that was possible, and started thrusting violently on my impaled cock. She was rocking up and down as I locked my mouth on her underbood sucking now as hard as I could while feeling an explosion coming. Rita was feeling her oncoming orgasm.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, don't stop! Don't stop! Oh fuck!!!"

I erupted into Rita's hot and now dripping pussy as she experienced a shattering orgam. She was stilling riding my cock as she kept up the pace of thrusting up and down. I released her breast from my mouth as she collapsed onto me. Slowly, we stopped breathing as if we had been running a marathon.

"Oh my god, I haven't been fucked like that since... ever!"

I don't know if she was telling the truth, but my ego swelled with a little pride. My cock was softening inside her and slipped out of her pussy releasing a small flood of our combined juices as it puddled. Rita laid across me and we kissed. Suddenly she remembered I had been sucking on her underboob and rolled off me as she looked at the present I had given her. It was dark purple and a bit larger than a quarter.

"I like it. I haven't had a hickey since I was in high school."

"Will Brad notice it?"

"No, he's mindless and never pays attention. I could stand in front of him naked and he'd ignor me. I'm surprised sometimes that we have kids."

"He's been a good friend, but I can truly say he's stupid."

I pulled Rita back into my arms and held her against me. I was amazed at how passionate we had both been. We cuddled and fell asleep in each others arms.

A few hours later I woke up and went to empty my bladder. As I crawled back into bed, I started gently kissing Rita's face, neck, tits and stomach as I made my way to her pussy. She stirred and moved and opened her legs as I kissed her thighs and teased her pussy lips. She was still dribbling cum from our love making (or was it just fucking?). As I parted her lips and pushed my face and tongue into her, I found her pea sized clit and started sucking as Rita started thrusting herself into my face.

I hadn't been able to properly mount her, so I lifted myself up, positioned my cockhead at the entrance of her slit and pushed in until I bottomed out inside of her. Rita was now awake and had wrapped her legs around me. I pulled out until only the head of my dick was still in her and teased before plunging in to the hilt. I picked my pace up and knew I would last a bit longer than the first fuck we had. I was now fucking Rita as hard as I could.

"Oh fuck, don't stop I'm cumming.....!"

As I felt the first waves of Rita's orgasm, I lost control and shot a new load of my cum deeply into her. I could feel her squeezing me as she milked my cock. I dropped onto Rita as our sweat soaked bodies slid against each other.

I held her in my arms for a few minutes and then I rolled off of her as she said she needed to pee.

"Can I be kinky? Come with me to the bathroom."

As we got out of bed I didn't know what to expect but decided I would like it. Instead of going to the toilet, Rita pulled me into the shower.

"I've always had a fantasy of peeing on someone, will you be my first?"

My answer was to sit in front of her.

I sat on the floor of my shower and Rita stood over me, placed her left leg on my shoulder and released a stream of piss onto my chest. She had stored it up and was now raining down on me. I guess I might have been repulsed by what was happening, but wasn't. In fact it was erotic to look up at her and she emptied herself on me. From where I was, looking up, the hickey on her under tit seemed to have spread.

As she finished, I licked her and tasted the tartness of her urine. I loved the taste.

When she finished, I stood, turned on the shower and we washed each other off while making out with water pouring down on us.

End of Pt. 02