The Multiverse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, ladies. Watch me carefully. The first time you inhale be very careful. One does not inhale directly. Doing so will cause even an experienced smoker to cough violently. Rather, one takes a small amount of smoke into one's mouth and holds it there. The first several times, count to three after you take the SMALL amount of smoke into your mouths, and then gently inhale it into your lungs. I will demonstrate. Later, we will teach you how to allow some of the smoke to escape after you take it into your mouth and then snap it back in by performing what is called a snap inhale."

Unlike her first drag, this time Amanda took the tiniest of puffs and held it in her mouth. She held up one hand and raised one, two, then three fingers before doing an exaggerated inhale. As she exhaled, she said, "Please do NOT exaggerate your inhale as I did. That was done for instructional purposes only. All right, ladies. Are you all ready?"

Each of the girls nervously looked at one another then nodded. Their SI flicked their lighters and all but Alexis leaned toward the flame as they had been shown. She removed hers as instructed then lit it herself with the large Zippo lighter she'd been given.

"Okay, ladies. Now take just a very tiny amount into your mouths ONLY and hold it there for three seconds."

Courtney was surprised at how bad the taste had been from just lighting the cigarette. She couldn't imagine how awful it would be to take smoke into her mouth. Undaunted however, she did just that. She noticed it was warm and that it wasn't as bitter as it was when the cigarette was first lit. Amanda was holding up her fingers for them. One, two, three, and... "Gently, ladies!"

Courtney and the other girls inhaled the smoke and although she thought she would cough and choke, she did not. In fact, none of the girls did. As she exhaled her first tiny puff, she felt something rush up her spine toward the base of her neck. It was a very pleasant tingling sort of feeling. To her surprise she found that the taste wasn't nearly as unpleasant as it had been when it was first lit.

"Ladies? A second puff, please. No deeper than last time, though."

Courtney complied but decided to take just the tiniest bit more. She found it a bit harder to inhale as the extra smoke seemed to kind of stick in her throat. But it did go down and she was again rewarded with a very nice rush.

"How many of you felt the nicotine rush?"

All of the hands went up. "How many of you enjoyed it?" The girls nervously looked around before raising their hands. "All of you? Wonderful! I must warn you, that won't last long nor will you experience it too many times. But it is very pleasant, isn't it, girls?"

All of them said yes and several of them giggled slightly. There was no rebuke this time.

"Okay. Just two more small puffs and then we'll extinguish them. Smoking any more your first few times will make you feel nauseous. Your bodies must gradually become used to nicotine and that will take time. But each of you will smoke on a very strict schedule starting tomorrow when you will you smoke this much three different times during the day. We will gradually increase the number of puffs until you are able to smoke an entire cigarette. After that, we will increase the number of cigarettes you smoke by one per week until your final week when we will add in three more per day. When you graduate, you will be smoking ten cigarettes per day. After that, you may smoke as much as you desire. After all, you will be full-fledged adults. Now, by a show of hands, how many of you enjoyed smoking your first cigarette more than you thought you would?" Courtney was the first to raise her hand followed by the other four girls.

"Wonderful! Did anyone really enjoy smoking tonight?" Only Courtney raised her hand. In sharp contrast with her prior beliefs about smoking she was so pleasantly surprised by the experience she found herself looking forward to smoking again the next day. "Very good, Courtney! I'm sure the other girls will also soon enjoy smoking as much as you, too. Okay. Listen, ladies. We have one more extremely important aspect of training to cover tonight. Please go with your SIs to your suites and we will continue with you individually. Very well done, girls. I'm so proud of each one of you!"

"Courtney? May I come in?" Amanda said as she stood just outside her bedroom.

"Yes, certainly. I would enjoy your company very much, Amanda!"

"I'm so glad you enjoyed your first smoking opportunity. It really is one of life's most enjoyable pleasures! But now we're going to turn to what most people consider life's most enjoyable pleasure. Do you have any idea what that might be, Courtney?" Amanda asked.

"My guess would be that it would involve love as love is such an important aspect of marriage."

"That's correct! This does pertain to love but it applies to a very specific part of love. A part that can only be shared between adults. Does that help you understand?"

Courtney looked perplexed for a moment then said, "Are you referring to things of a sexual nature by any chance?"

Amanda smiled and said, "Yes! That's exactly right, Courtney. We're going to begin your preparations for the sexual aspects of love. Just as every other part of your training is critically important from the clothes you wear to the way you smoke, being completely in touch with your 18-year old body is essential for you and your new husband to be perfectly happy. Therefore, it is essential that you pay very careful attention to everything I teach you for the rest of the time you're here. Just minutes after graduation, you will meet your future husband. He will have a Class One diamond ring to place on your left hand after you are pronounced husband and wife. It would unthinkable for a new wife not to know exactly what makes her new husband the happiest or what he can do for you to give you the same kind of wonderful pleasure. My job is to make sure you are fully prepared to both give and receive adult, romantic love. So let's get started, shall we?"

"So tell me, Courtney, do you ever—touch yourself?"

"Yes, if I have a blemish or something then of course, I touch it."

Amanda smiled and said, "No, sweetheart. I'm talking about touching yourself you know, down there." Amanda nodded toward her lap.

"On my private parts? OMG! Why would I ever do that?"

Amanda took Courtney's hand and said, "Don't be embarrassed, dear. It's very normal and natural for girl's to touch themselves—down there. You've never, ever done that?"

"Well...I mean, once I was riding a horse for my 18th birthday party, and there was really cute boy riding next to me and when the horn of the saddle pressed against me—against...it...it felt really nice."

"Okay, that's very good. Did you push back against the saddle because it felt good?"

Courtney blushed, turned her face, and said, "Yes. Is that bad?"

"No! No, it isn't bad, Courtney. That's actually good!"

"It is? So I'm not in trouble?"

"No, sweetheart. In fact, this part of your training will require you to um...push back...on many objects."

"You mean like the saddle?" Courtney said with genuine interest.

"Well, yes and no. Maybe a little bit like the horn of the saddle. Do you know what a dildo is, sweetie?"

For the next hour, Amanda introduced Courtney to the concept of clitoral stimulation using vibration, human fingers, the tongue, and a man's penis. There were no demonstrations this first session. It was simply familiarization with the basics of human anatomy and commonly used instruments which can provide pleasure. Courtney was shown photographs of a man's penis flaccid, partially erect, and fully erect. They were of a man whose phallus was much smaller than her future husband's and at no time would see one as large as his let alone one that was any larger. The same was true regarding the dildos used as examples. Courtney would never be stretched quite as large as her future husband but she would be brought fairly close.

Before going to bed, there were two more tasks to complete for the day. The first was an anatomical review with flashcards. "Please name each object for me, okay, Courtney?"

Courtney aced the test. "Cock, penis, dick! Pussy, slit, cunt! Dildo! Vibrator! Balls, nuts, testicles! Anus, asshole, gloryhole!"

"Perfect, Courtney! Okay, one more thing tonight. We need to shave all that nasty hair from around your pussy so it will be smooth, sweet, and clean for your new husband!"

Courtney lay in bed thinking of all the new changes in her life. Her beautiful new clothes, jewelry, shoes, and handbags. Makeup! Perfume! Exotic foods. Alcohol! Smoking! Even going pee with her shaved pussy was different. It just shot all over the place. She was so excited thinking about tomorrow she felt her hand moving toward her...clit...and rubbing it for the first time. Mmmmm. It felt SO good! Courtney also found that it felt very nice to pinch her pussy lips around her clit and squeeze. Her body began to respond to her own touch until at some point it began to shudder and shake. Courtney somehow knew to keep her fingers on her clit while her body trembled. When it was over, she felt so warm and...happy. Courtney loved every aspect of her training and couldn't wait to start the next day!

"Good morning, Sunshine!" a cheerful Amanda said at 8 am. "Time to get up and have a cup of coffee with me! And do you know what goes wonderfully with coffee, Courtney?"

Courtney was still sleepy but she was even more excited. "Uh, uh. What goes well with coffee, Amanda?" she said as she slid out of bed.

"First, go pee, then put on your prettiest new silk robe and then we'll talk."

When Courtney returned, she was wearing a beautiful white, knife-pleated silk robe over her white silk nightie. Amanda handed her a cup of coffee. "Have you had coffee before, honey?" she asked.

"No, never. My mom and dad told me I was too young to drink it. Does it taste bad like wine?"

Amanda laughed but not in a mean way. "It's yet one more acquired taste, dear. Take a small sip and be careful, it's hot."

Courtney did so and in spite of her best efforts, she made a face. "Ewww. It's even worse than wine." She knew she would be allowed to complain only once so from then on, she focused on learning to acquire a taste for strong, black coffee.

"Are you looking forward to smoking again today, Courtney?"

"Yes! Very much. When do we do that again?"

"Right now, as a matter of fact," Amanda told her. "A cigarette is what goes oh-so-well with coffee. In fact, it goes quite nicely with alcohol, too! Go ahead and get a Virginia Slims from your pack, sweetie. This time, light your own but remember how I taught you. Make sure you look very ladylike and feminine at all times, okay?"

Courtney followed instructions perfectly. She took in a small amount of smoke, held it for a count of three, then anxiously inhaled it. "Mmmm. That feels so nice!" she said happily.

"This morning you may have four puffs, okay?" Amanda informed her. "And they can be just a little deeper if you like."

Courtney took a longer drag and held it in. This time, the extra smoke didn't seem to 'stick' but went down very smoothy. She felt the nicotine rush again and as she exhaled her first decent-sized plume of smoke said, "I felt the rush again! I really like that feeling!"

"May I ask a question about Alexis?"

"Well, you may ask but I'm not allowed to say much about other girls."

"I was just wondering why she does things that aren't feminine. Why does she look kind of masculine and smoke well...like a man?"

Amanda sighed and said, "You see, different men like different kinds of women, sweetheart. Alexis's purchaser wants a wife who is well, very um...rough and hard and..." She stopped talking and said, "That's probably more than I should say so please don't ask me again about other girls, okay?" Courtney nodded and left it at that.

After coffee and cigarettes, Courtney showered but didn't change into her clothes yet. Each morning, she would spend time learning to connect the feel of various toys on her clitoris and inside of her pussy with pleasure. Amanda would carefully guide her to no less than two orgasms each time using a combination of small dildos and a vibrator. She would also kiss Courtney and suck on her breasts so she would learn to respond to those pleasures, too.

"Be vocal during sexual activity, Courtney. Your future husband loves hearing sighs of pleasure, moans, groans, and lots of...adult words. Do you remember them?" Amanda asked as she used a small vibrator on Courtney's clitoris.

"Yes...I do," Courtney whimpered.

"Say some of them for me, please."

"Fuck! Oh my God! Fuck my goddamned pussy hard! Oh, Jesus! Oh, fuck. Fuck, yes! That feels so fucking good! Fuck me harder."

"Very well done, Courtney! Another perfect score. Now just close your eyes and relax."

Courtney was moaning softly. "Good girl. Add in some words whenever you feel excited, okay?"

"Mkay," she moaned. "Oh...God! Jesus! Oh, yes. That feels so goddamned good! Oh...fffuck!" Courtney's body tensed and that wonderful, pleasant feeling followed again. She was breathing hard and very deeply. She lay there reveling in the afterglow of her orgasm.

"I love my training!" she said joyfully.

Chapter 3

The girls sat with one another in the same room. Each of them greeted one another pleasantly except for Alexis who said, "How you fuckin' doin' bitches?" Her SI praised her for her performance. Courtney was stunned but somehow realized it was necessary for Alexis to say that.

As coffee was poured the girls were allowed to have another cigarette and five puffs. They all lit them in a graceful manner except for Alexis who dangled hers in her lips, flicked open her new Zippo lighter, clicked it shut and took a small drag without touching it. "That's fucking awesome ain't it, bitches?" she said. She was wearing all leather again today along with a leather hat as well as several large chains of some sort. Courtney noted her hair had been dyed red and green. She wasn't sure what to think but knew better than to ask.

For the next seven and a half weeks, Courtney, along with the other girls, were put through their paces. Sexual familiarization took place three times per day even as she learned to smoke more heavily each day. There were also many classes on social etiquette along with vocabulary building. Courtney was head and shoulders above the other girls who had also had just eight years of formal education, but she had a lot of ground to cover to take her place as an adult in society in less than two months. Every hour of every day was jam packed and dedicated to teaching her those things she would most need to a beautiful, wonderful wife to her new husband.

As graduation day approached, Courtney had a moment to reflect on her progress. Amanda regularly heaped praise on her as she continued to guide Courtney through the intense process. Courtney had acquired not only a taste but a true love for all of the things with which she had initially struggled. She adored caviar and escargot, she was familiar with and loved all of the best red and white wines, as well as the best champagnes, brandy, cognac, and other liqueurs. But there was nothing she enjoyed more than smoking! She now looked forward to her next cigarette as soon as she lit the one she was enjoying. Amanda had been so right. Nothing went better with coffee or alcohol like smoking and Courtney loved smoking more than she could have ever imagined.

Well, there might be one thing she enjoyed as much as smoking. She was still a virgin but she had had many hundreds of orgasms during this period of specialized instruction. She often dreamed of having her new husband's cock in her mouth and in her pussy. Courtney hadn't been trained for anal but even the thought of his warm, hard cock in her ass could almost make her cum!

Unbelievably, graduation day was here and Courtney's team of assistants were on stand by to do her hair, nails, and makeup.

"So what have you decided to wear for your wedding day, Courtney?" Amanda asked as they smoked their morning cigarettes together.

"I have this beautiful very dark red, long-sleeved rib-knit sweater with a deep scoop-neck. I'm going to wear that with a short black skirt and 4" heels."

"That sounds perfect! How short is the skirt and what jewelry will you wear with it?"

"It won't be extremely short. I think 4" above the knee will be appropriate for our wedding and I plan to wear gold and onyx jewelry. What do you think, Amanda? You know how much I value your opinion."

"First of all, I think we should break the rules and have another cigarette."

"I like the way you think!" Courtney said. So many times she wanted another one immediately after finishing a cigarette but she could only smoke per the schedule. She also knew she couldn't smoke for two hours before the wedding ceremony so she was happy to smoke as much as she could beforehand.

"I love your idea regarding the gold and black jewelry, by the way. It will go beautifully with your green eyes and dark hair. Your husband is such a lucky man!"

They hugged goodbye so that Courtney could cry without spoiling her makeup which had to be perfect when she met her new husband.

An hour and a half later, he hair was styled, her makeup was done, and she looked positively stunning in her soft sweater which so nicely framed her full-C cup boobs and tight waist. She was permitted to have one last cigarette before her lipstick was applied and that would be it until after the graduation ceremony and her wedding. Courtney's sexuality was so finely heightened that she almost came thinking about having a real cock in her pussy for the first time ever. Would he fuck her in the limousine immediately after leaving? Would she have to wait until later that evening? She'd had three orgasms that morning but there would no more at the academy. She was horny and wanted another cigarette in the worst way.

As the graduation ceremony ended, Courtney's family gathered around her to hug her and congratulate her. "We are SO, so proud of you, sweetheart!" her parents said. "Everyone in America Prime knows who you are and they adore you so much! We can't wait to meet your new husband. Are you ready?"

"Yes, mother. Yes, father. I am most definitely ready to meet my new husband. As you know, we are presented in terms of bidding price so I will be given first. Daddy? Will you be presenting me?"

"Of course I will, honey! I wouldn't miss it for the world. In fact, I just heard the headmaster announce that the wedding ceremonies are about to begin. Shall we?"

Her father gave her his arm and escorted her to the head of the line. The process was televised and known to everyone. This was the first time the nation had seen the 250 selectees since the Purchase when they were just little 18-year old girls with no makeup or sense of sophistication. Now, each of them had been fully trained and prepared to the specifications of their Purchasers and the people would see their darlings dressed accordingly.

The girls would be re-introduced on camera, then step through what was called "The Veil" and be introduced to their new husbands. There were no vows and no words. The groom simply produced the Class One diamond, placed it on her finger, then kissed his new wife. They would exit via the red carpeted walkway and begin their new lives together.

"Our first bride is Miss Courtney Cunningham of Columbus, Ohio, who was purchased for the unheard-of sum of FIVE BILLION DOLLARS! Courtney is also one of our honor graduates this year having completed all phases of her training with the highest possible marks from her special instructor. Courtney? You and your family may pass through The Veil."

Courtney's heart was beating wildly as her father stepped through first then turned and offered his hand to his little girl who was now 18 and a 1/2 years old.