The Music Festival Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm having this really weird prolonged orgasm. My whole body is tingling inside, like a whole lot of stars exploding."

Whatever I'd triggered in Kylie, she was clearly enjoying it. The whole sliding her leg up and down my thigh became a major part of the dance routine, broken, for the sake of variety by her occasionally bringing both feet back to the ground and grinding her hip in a circle against me, screwing my erection around inside her as we turned from side to side.

With her leg on my thigh again, Kylie asked...

"Take my weight with your hands under my bum for a moment."

I did as I was told, to find Kylie hook her left leg around my thigh, then, with a stylish bounce, bring her right leg up to hook around my other thigh, leaving her completely off the ground and suspended on my thighs. As her hips turned to a right angle with her legs, I brought my hands further under her bottom, only to find the tips of my fingers pushing against my erection where it entered her body; her juices running down it; the licentious sensation of the moment multiplied as I found her breasts right in front of my mouth.

I remembered Penny did this -- although as a leap up -- in Dirty Dancing, and wondered if Kylie was going to break into the hyper dancing that Penny did. My question was soon answered as Kylie started working up to exactly that.

I also remembered Penny had a longer dress on. The extra elevation brought Kylies bum above the eye line of some of the audience sitting around us. I just hoped the shadows and the placement of my hands hid what was happening under her dress.

Kylie started slowly; holding my head with her hands around the top of it as she swayed and twisted from side to side; leaving me able to do little more than twist from side to side myself as she put on her dancing display; but unable to resist the temptation to suck her projecting nipple through the thin material of her dress.

Then she got more active; throwing herself more to the side in time with the music, twisting her body with her elbows held out to the side, before arching herself back again -- I'll swear so deeply she almost put her head to the ground and nearly broke off my erection as it was bent down with her. It seemed my role now was mainly to keep my balance and support her with my hands as her weight was thrown around. Fortunately she was such a light and slender thing, it wasn't too hard to do; more so, since I knew the inspiration for her movements was from the movie and I could sort of anticipate what she'd do.

And as was predictable, she started bouncing as she threw herself about -- just like Penny had.

Until this point, Kylie's movements had aroused me and stimulated my erection, while being intensely erotic, but not in a way that threatened to trigger me into an orgasm. There was a really sensitive point on the edge of the bell of my erection that she'd occasionally triggered as she slid it threw her crease, but she hadn't focused on that point, so the sensitivity hadn't accumulated to anything near a climax.

Now her bouncing was thrusting my erection in and out of her vagina. And to magnify its effect on me, I could feel her squeeze my erection hard on her upward movement, then ease her grip as she sunk my erection back into her body; all happening at a fast rate.

For all practical purposes, it was like I was pounding her; even if it was more correct to say she was pounding herself on me. And it was a very animated her, just to increase the intensity of the experience.

My cock was brewing up. The release wasn't imminent, but it was going to be soon. The unyielding stretched flesh and rock hard shaft was soaking up the pleasure offered by Kylie's body and basking in it.

It was all very well for Kylie to have multiple orgasms, but we hadn't really planned about what to do after I came. I suppose we'd just go back to ordinary dancing, even if Kylie would have cum running down her leg.

The moment was deferred a little as Kylie stopped bouncing, wrapped her hands crushingly around the top of my head and moaned near my ear more than loudly enough for me to hear her over the band, as she came.

With her breasts thrust into my face, I again sucked her nipples through the thin material of her dress as her contraction pummelled my shaft.

She managed to continue the appearance of dancing to the nearby audience by rocking from side to side, but it wasn't hard to tell her focus was very much on her orgasm.

As her contraction started to moderate, she dropped her mouth to my ear and whispered...

"That was incredible. I've never had sex like that before. What about you?"

"I'm starting to brew up."

"I'm going to dismount."

Kylie unwrapped her left leg from around my thigh and lowered it to the ground; taking her weight on it. Then she unravelled her right leg, but instead of lowering it, slid it up and down my flank. But this time her whole body slid up and down against me together with her leg, in the most sensuous way. Her breasts dragged up and down my chest, her thighs brushed mine; it was like this glorious, sexual woman's whole body was making love to mine. Not least of all, her movements were lifting her body a bit less than half off my shaft and then lowering back onto it; all with a firm grip.

Clearly she was trying to bring me to a climax and she was very much succeeding.

I did my best to supress the grunt that wanted to bellow out my climax as I felt my seed pumping itself into Kylie's vagina. Kylie sensed it and whispered into me ear...

"Don't go soft yet."

She had continued dancing as I blew my load. Now she changed to a more rolling movement. I hadn't even finished my orgasm before she came again; not as big a one as the bouncing one, but definitely another orgasm. It almost left me jealous of just how many orgasms she could have while I was restricted to a single one, followed by a bit of a wait.

We stood the hugging each other tightly as our orgasms took their course, and longer again as my erection stayed hard in her body. As it started to shrink out of her, Kylie pulled the front of my pants out to skip my manhood back inside my pants...

"There's cum running down my legs."

"Do you want to retire back to the van to clean up?"

Kylie looked around and then pondered my question...

"Are you tired or do you want to keep dancing?"

"I'm pretty worn out, but I've got energy left if you want to stay."

"There's always tomorrow. It's getting late, let's go back and have a rest."

With a comfort stop at the toilets, we walked hand in hand back to my van. There didn't seem to be any real doubt about the fact that is where she would be spending the night.

When we got there, I ducked into the van and pulled out a washer, dampening it with water from my camping shower to let her wipe off the cum and juices from her leg and wherever else she wanted to wipe down.

Lending her a new, spare toothbrush I had, we brushed our teeth using over the small sink inside the van. With that we were ready for bed.

I sleep naked and it didn't occur to me to do anything but that tonight. Dropping my linen pants and pulling off my t shirt, soon left me lying flat on the bed, watching Kylie as she prepared herself. There was a reason I'd been in such a hurry. I wanted to get the more distant, public view of Kylie, dressed as she was in that sexy dress, instead of the close up one I'd had all night. To see the whole woman, presented at her most seductive best.

It was worth it too.

The pink, spandex cocktail dress clung to every curve of her body like it had been spray painted on. Short as it was, it made her shapely legs look incredibly long and the plunge of her neckline was enough to tease to utter frustration any self-respecting male with sight of her.

As she peeled it off over her head, it was like her body was emerging from a cocoon. Her womanly features, highlighted by her flawless, just slightly olive skin being slowly revealed. The tiny pink panties she was wearing, now tightly drawn against her body, teasingly only half covering the bulge of her mons and showing a decided camel toe.

I felt my cock swell. At first just a fullness as it lay flaccid on my upper thighs. But as she pulled her dress over her head it emerged just in time for her to see it lengthen and thicken, first standing upright, then coming down with a thump onto my stomach.

No yet satisfied, then I felt it swell and lengthen even further, stretching out the its skin to an almost painful extent and hardening to a rock like firmness in a way only Kylie has ever induced in me before.

What the fuck, I thought. I'd lost count of how many times I'd fucked her during the day and yet my cock still can't resist her siren like charms.

Kylie had watched every moment of the arousal process...

"Glad to see me, are you?"

"I can't help it. You're just too beautiful."

She pulled her panties off and lay alongside me, facing me as I turned towards her now naked body...

"So, does it want to pound me again?"

"If it wants anything, it's to be inside your body. But I'm simply telling you what it feels like, not demanding it be listened to."

"That sounds like a nice idea."

12