The Music of the Mind Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. Though we're just friends.' I said knowing the truth from what I read in her mind.

Tuyen rolled her eyes. "Well say what you want, I know she has feelings for you, though I think she is in as much denial about them as you are about her." I started to protest when she raised her hand. "No, it is too late for buts or arguments. You just think about it."

She crawled back on the bed and we shared a few more deep kisses.

"Thanks Mike, I don't know what happened to me tonight, but I just found I didn't want to be so angry all the time. Thank you for sharing this with me. It was wonderful."

"Anytime you want a reminder, I would be happy to indulge. You were wonderful as well. You're a beautiful woman inside and out."

"Thank you. Stay, I'll let myself out."

As she left I entered the music of her mind and reinforced the notes of self empowerment and fulfillment from earlier, I eased any feelings of guilt. What we had done was a beautiful thing, and I didn't want her to have any doubts about tonight. I wanted her to carry it with her as a beautiful empowering memory to replace the bad one she had thrown away tonight. People were amazing. With that I drifted off to sleep.

12