The Music of the Mind Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She almost dove onto me then, her mouth devouring mine, her warm body against me pushing me back into the couch. I let her note slide into my mind, and I could feel the turmoil that was fading from her from this surprising day, and feel it being replaced by burning passion. I fed the fire. I fed my fire. I needed this; I needed life over death, pleasure over pain.

She lay on top of me on the couch and her hands pulled at my shirt wrestling it off me, only breaking her hungry kiss long enough to rid me of it. Then she slid down me and began to tongue, and suck my nipples. I felt my passion roar with delight as the feel of her tongue ran through me.

I pulled at her shirt and she sat up her face almost feral with lust. She unbuttoned the buttons quickly, watching my face. Her desire was like a single column of sound in her, it drowned out everything else. She threw her shirt to the ground and reached behind to unclasp her bra.

My hands had been sliding up and down her legs that rested on either side of my chest, and I pushed her skirt up as she teased me to reveal the bottom of her black garters and her creamy white thighs. Then she pulled her bra away, and her large beautiful breasts came into view. They had prominent nipples, and they were quite hard. I could feel her triumph and passion sing in her as she recognized the lust on my face.

I reached up and slowly ran my hands up her sides, watching the goose bumps rise on her, and her nipples harden more. Up and down her sides I ran my fingertips two, three, and finally a forth time. At last I let my hands slide over to cup her full breasts and catch her hard nipples between thumb and forefinger. I twisted them both as hard as she wanted, feeling her passion ripple through the music in her. Two notes sprung to life as I did this and I sang to them, sending waves of pleasure through her.

She fell upon me again then, her lips devouring mine, her breasts now pressed against me. Her tongue was hot as I fenced with it first in her mouth, then in my own. When she broke the kiss it was as though she tore herself away. I continued to send notes of pleasure into her nipples as she slid down my body and quickly unbuckled my pants tearing them and my boxers down and off with a frantic furry. My cock stood out hard and bobbing from the beat of my heart.

She almost lunged for it as she cast my pants away taking it in her mouth in one fluid stroke. A wave of pleasure washed through me so intense I cried out and arched my back. She began to suck up and down my large shaft as she straddled my legs. I raised one knee and pushed it up into her crotch under her skirt. I felt the bare wetness of her pussy as my leg pushed up into her and she shuddered.

Another loud note sprang to life and I began to feed it as she ground her pussy into my leg, and sucked on the seven inch cock she had desired. I could feel an orgasm building in her, but I held it at bay, held the notes trembling on the edge of connecting in that full harmony that would signal the coming of that shattering release.

Like an animal then, she released my cock from her mouth and slid up my body. She bit one nipple hard before taking my mouth for a few more feverish kisses. Then she rose to a kneeling position and in one movement grasped my cock and plunged it into her wet pussy.

I don't know what I felt first, my own pleasure, or the two final notes of her symphony of pleasure as they sprang into being. These like the others I sang to, I filled with the music of the gift. She began to ride me with a power and need I could not imagine, her beautiful breasts bouncing as she impaled herself upon me over and over again. Her skirt was bunched around her waist, and I could see the full swollen lips of her shaved pussy as she rode me.

I reached up and pinched both nipples and I felt the sound pull together in her. I let it form that fusion of coherent sound that radiated through ones being like the scream of an angel. I held that column together and I gave one great strum of sound to it that reflected all the passion I felt, and sent it into her.

That column of sound shattered as her orgasm poured through her. No, it didn't pour though her it exploded through her. It filled every sense with pleasure; it washed her away and left nothing but a being of pure joy trembling there. I hardly felt my cum flooding into her so lost was I in her pleasure, in the music of her.

When she collapsed upon me we both panted and shuddered in the after effects of what we shared. It was all too intense, but not intense enough. We kissed lightly, and touched until, with my cock still in her, we both fell into a light sleep.

When I woke, it was to the low rays of late afternoon sun slanting through the blinds and Wendy leaping off me. I sat up in confusion looking for the fire, or the emergency?

"Crap! I am so late. I'm sorry Mike, I have to go." She said as she pulled her shirt on over her already clasped bra. How did woman put those on so fast I wondered in some part of my sleepy mind.

"Hey it's okay." I said in a deft display of cleverness. I pulled her note to me. She felt bad she had to go, but she was also glad. She felt awkward. She had realized during our long talk that she didn't want to be with me long term, even though she wanted me. I think the worries and stress of a mid thirties man was a little much for her early twenties lifestyle. She was really glad we had been together, but now she had the after sex jitters.

She finished getting dressed as I pulled my pants on and walked her to the door. We kissed but I could feel both the unease in her mind, and in her body.

"Thank you Wendy, for listening to me, and for the wonderful time." She smiled in a frightened sort of way.

"Look, I don't expect anything of you okay?" I said with as much empathy and concern as I could muster. I strummed a note a friendship and comfort in her mind as I spoke. I felt the relief wash through her and her smile went from strained to real. She kissed me for real then.

"You're awesome Mike. Come by later for coffee okay." I nodded smiling. She winked at me then said, "You can watch Kelly eye you after I tell her all about what you were like in bed."

"You wouldn't." I said in mock alarm. She laughed, we kissed once more and she was gone.

I collapsed back on the couch and I realized I felt really wonderful. I had had a great time with Wendy, and my soul felt cleaner then it had for some time. I felt that maybe, just maybe I could handle this life if it didn't go too fast all the time. But then, was it ever our choice to decide what speed our life would happen at?

I began to clean up by straightening the cushions on the couch, and taking the half full glasses of wine to the kitchen and emptying them down the sink. I pulled on my shirt and had just checked to make sure there were no stains on the couch when there was a light knock on the door.

It sounded like Jill's light nock and I smiled as I padded over to the door in my bare feet, shirt untucked and hair probably a mess. Yes I know, men are oblivious, but at least we are consistent about it. I pulled the door open with what I thought was a clever comment ready on my lips when it hit me.

Imagine the blow you feel when something catches you emotionally off guard and for a moment you are staggered. Now imagine that 100 times more intense. It was as if someone reached into my brain and screamed at me to stand still, to not move any fiber of my being. In my mind it was as though a single vibrating note of sound had been flung at me like a bolt of lightning.

Even through this explosion of pain in my head, I saw the small slight man standing ten feet back from my door. Without conscious thought, more out of pain and reflex I drew the curtain together shielding my mind. Much like when you get hit in the stomach you curl up in a ball. I could see him now on the plane of thought in my mind. His note had the same powerful tremble that the woman in my shop had exhibited.

No sooner had my mind closed then I watched as note after note flew from him and rebounded off my shimmering curtain. I was frightened, I found myself rooted to the spot still held by his first command. How was he doing that? How could he throw the notes like that? A look of puzzlement crossed his face; he didn't seem to be able to understand why his continued attack was not working.

He began to walk slowly toward me, notes still slamming into the barrier around my mind, though slower now. I felt the panic, the absolute fear of being helpless. In my mind I screamed, "No! No! NO!" Then, like I had discovered the curtain some powerful instinct took over, and as though I had balled up a single note into a compact ball of sound, I threw the thought at him. "STOP!" I watched it pass through my curtain which parted for only a moment as it passed through. One of his notes narrowly missed entering through the same gap.

In my mind I saw the ball of sound hit his note, and vanish into him. The small man literally looked as if he had slammed into a brick wall. His eyes grew wide in fright, and we stood staring at each other, my panic and astonishment warring in me. Then he turned and ran, ran for his life.

It took me almost ten minutes to regain the use of my limbs enough to close the door, lock it, and stumble over to my couch. What was I thinking earlier about life not moving too fast?

12