The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Beneficary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked behind me and I knew what was coming next. I felt her step in close to my butt. My heart raced and I found myself panting as the cool wet end of the huge black phallus pressed gently but firmly against my tight behind.

"Relax and push slightly back." She guided me gently but insistently from behind.

I did my best to obey, wanting this to be as pleasant an experience for both of us, as possible. I must have succeeded because I felt the intruder slip in and gradually make its way deep inside until it reached its base touching my butt cheeks.

There is really no way to fully describe the pleasurable sensations that followed her slowly sliding the huge wet black dick in and out of my helpless and available butt.

Eventually, I felt her increase the tempo of her pump. I heard her start to speak in her foreign tongue. Gradually, her tone and intensity increased as she fucked me. I gripped my restraints and took her pounding.

I found I was of two minds about this whole strap-on thing. I mean, I'd agreed to it and even actively pursed her but I am basically a take-charge kinda guy. In the end, I went along. It was just too exciting an opportunity to pass up.

Then suddenly she was pounding into me hard! I was aroused but not enough to come. She came, however. Holding my bound nude body and slamming into my ass, I heard her breath catch and felt her stop moving with the huge black phallus buried up to its hilt.

She moaned in that erotic way I had come to know was her achieving climax.

After some time, her breathing returned to normal. I felt her withdraw the black plastic out of me one final time. It left with a wet pop and I felt both relieved and unfulfilled, at the same time. It was an odd sensation at best.

I heard her step over to the shelf of torment and then there was the clip of her high heels as she returned.

Stepping until she was facing my right side; she spoke softly in my right ear. I could feel her hair on the front of my right arm. I stood in an 'x' and she stood beside me. I was aroused and about to be tormented. She stood close enough to kiss but I dared not.

Mrs. Sang did not touch me yet, merely spoke. First it was in her native tongue. Then she realized that I couldn't understand her. She giggled to herself. Perhaps she was a little self conscious, I don't know. When next she spoke it was clearly in English and well spoken at that.

"Well, I have always wanted to feel what that was like!" She sounded satisfied and sassy.

I was terribly turned on but bound helplessly as I was there was nothing I could do except to submit to her if I wished satisfaction at her eager hands.

I felt her left arm settle over my left shoulder as she lowered the device in her left hand before my eyes.

"I do hope you will want me to finish what I have started?" She asked rhetorically; in her hand she held a silver stiff phallus shaped dildo.

I could not take my eyes off of it. She slowly withdrew it back over my shoulder. She squatted down and I heard her squeeze another dollop of lubricant from the bottle at my feet onto her hand. I listened as she lubricated the dildo.

She stood back up as she turned it on. It buzzed as she turned it on. The buzzing became muted as she slowly and carefully inserted it into the passage she had just finished violating!

My cock was once again at full attention.

"You will learn discipline before we are through!" She said condescendingly in my ear.

Then she grabbed my iron hard penis in her slick cool hand.

Chapter Five

Resistance Training

Pumping my rock hard penis sent me close to the edge and I found myself fucking her cruel and knowing hand. Before I could let go, she stopped.

Being so close to her that I could feel her breath on my cheek while she jerked me off; was a powerful attraction. I looked deeply into her eyes. I could see that the power she wielded over me still exerted a strong pull on Mrs. Sang.

"Yes, you may look but do not speak." She purred quietly at me.

She deliberately kept eye contact while simultaneously masturbating me and holding the buzzing vibrator up my back passage.

I held her eyes as long as I could before I felt a wave of pleasure so intense, I blinked and thus, broke eye contact momentarily. She smiled as my eyes, once again, met hers.

"You may not come until I say!" She said ominously, "I mean it! You may not come without permission! Do you understand me?"

"Yes!" I gasped out through the waves of pleasure that she was subjecting me to.

She stopped stroking my dick and slapped me lightly across the dick, as she said with great authority, "How do we answer our Master?"

"Yes, Mrs. Sang!" I said desperately as she resumed stroking my cock at a faster pace than before.

I groaned and turned my head, in an effort to fight off the inevitable climax.

She slapped my dick again and I flinched and looked at her sharply.

"Look at me at all times! Look at me until I say otherwise! Look at me, even when you come!" She said fiercely while glaring at me.

Her face seemed to be a mask of power and domination. I could not look away and she began to stroke me there, yet again!

Mrs. Sang slapped my hard penis twice more and added, "Answer me when I command you!"

"Yes, Mrs. Sang!" I gasped loudly while desperately striving to maintain eye contact.

Her hand seemed to move even faster, as she once again, stroked my tender unit. I gasped and groaned but I held her eyes as she sent me racing toward the edge.

"Oh, Oh! I'm going to come!" I moaned finally, my will to resist her knowing hand breaking down, like an ice cube under a deluge of hot water.

"No! You may not come!" She said fiercely, her hot eyes scant inches from mine.

"Oh, I can't hold it anymore!" I cried out, the pleasure becoming so intense, I shook with it but I held her eyes with mine.

"Do not come! Take a breath, hold it and then slowly expel half of it!" She cruelly instructed me.

Her knowing hand slowed its stroking noticeably and I did as she asked. My will to resist the climax was noticeably improved.

"That breathing method comes from the Martial Arts!" I exclaimed in surprise.

She shrugged nonchalantly but I could see she didn't realize that.

"It works and that is all that matters!" She said determinedly.

It felt like we repeated this torment endlessly over the next eon. She'd bring me close to the edge. I'd breathe as she had instructed me. When it got to be too much, she'd pause and slap my dick, thus, breaking the cycle and we'd start over again.

I became so aroused, I shook. Groaning and gasping, I found myself fucking her hand and even arching up to meet the slaps.

We kept eye contact all the way through this torment. I saw her sexual desire grow as she continued to dominate me.

I felt myself growing weaker and weaker. When I could no longer maintain the pace; I found myself struggling not to beg her to make me come.

"I will not beg!" I thought fiercely to myself, "I am stronger than this!"

But that insistent hand continued its cruel work and then she began to move the other one!

I felt the buzzing vibrator move slowly in and out of my anus. My eyes got wide and I gasped. Mrs. Sang smiled knowingly. Both hands continued to ramp up the sexual intensity.

Just as I thought I'd let go, she stopped to slap my dick several times. She looked down every time she did this and I could see the desire and power vying with each other for control.

"Sooner or later, lust would win out and she'd make me come!" I said to myself triumphantly.

At that moment, she looked up and deeply into my eyes.

"I can keep this up all night long!" She said deliberately, as though reading my mind.

All of a sudden, it was too much! I found myself starting to climax harder than ever before!

"Oh, I can't hold it! Please! May I come, Mrs. Sang?" I finally cracked and begged.

A large part of me hated myself for not being stronger but deep down I knew I had done my best. That was what counted in the end (and no pun intended).

Mrs. Sang must have seen this because she relented and said harshly, "Come now!"

She moved the buzzing vibrator in and out of my sensitive butt while stroking my cock from base to tip, over and over.

I shrieked and I shot my load but I held her eyes while I did it!

After a long time, my climax subsided. She pulled the vibrator out of me and turned it off. She knelt down and I heard her pick up the bottle of lubricant. She walked over to the shelf and when she must have also wiped her hands. She returned momentarily without the vibrator, lubricant or strap-on around her hips.

Untying me, she walked silently over to where her gown lay folded upon the shelf.

When I would have spoken, she held a finger up to her lips indicating silence.

Then she pointed upstairs.

I followed her feeling weak and a little light headed but overall, pretty damned good!

When we reached the kitchen, she carefully laid the gown upon the kitchen table and walked stately back into the living room. I followed her again.

She sat in the easy chair and looked up at me.

Mrs. Sang spread her legs over the arms of the chair and in a sultry thick voice said, "Kneel and Lick!"

Who was I to ignore an offer like that? I bent to my very enjoyable task again.

"How lucky I am to be the beneficiary of such affection!" I thought triumphantly to myself.

12