The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Cruelty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she stopped, I was both soft and gasping through the thick gag. At that point, she squeezed another dollop of lubricant onto her hand and applied it to my painfully tender dick.

The cool lubricant, the heightened sensitivity of my dick and her knowing hands succeeded in arousing me quickly to a flat-against-the-belly hardness.

Although I was tied helpless, I found myself grinding and trying desperately to hump her hand. Ashamed as I felt, I was not really willing to stop doing this. She murmured approvingly and watched my dick from about six inches away, as she squatted in front of me.

Suddenly and without any warning, she wiped her hands off and stood. Walking over to the 'wall' she grabbed the belt and went to stand behind me. So far, tonight was pretty much like every other night we were together. It was just too hot!

"Tonight, I have decided that you will count your 'strokes'." She said with preamble, "First I'll lash you and then you'll count. If you do not count loudly enough for me; I'll stroke you again."

I tightened my body in anticipation of the first lash. It wasn't long in coming and it stung when it landed; first on my nude butt and then on my helpless back. I howled and arched before remembering to count. The thick gag made speaking all but impossible so I had to really yell to be heard clearly.

Mrs. Sang knew this and during the whipping, she cut me some slack. All I had to do was try and count. My unintelligible mumbles seemed to be good enough.

After several hard lashes, she dropped the belt and walked over to another wall. A folding chair was standing open there. Picking it up, she walked over and placed in down in front of me.

Looking me squarely in the eye, she spoke softly, "I'm going to bring you to the edge of climax now. However..." She admonished me, "You are not to come until I say or I'll punish you with those 'strokes' you hate so much."

Looking down at my helpless and now flaccid cock, she added, "Maybe I'll stroke you anyway. Just the thought is very arousing, you know."

She sighed and smiled, almost to herself, as she bent forward to her delicious task.

I gasped and prepared for the worst of it, my belly fluttering with anticipation and my breath coming in a series of quick shallow nasal pants.

Mrs. Sang sat gracefully in the opened folding chair before leaning forward to pick up the bottle of lubricant at my feet. Applying another dollop to her hands, she reached possessively out and grabbed my cock. She squeezed it rhythmically as she spoke.

The cool slick feel of a knowledgeable hand has its own special power and I was hard again, almost instantly. I also knew that I did not have much in the way of endurance left. If she did not bring me off soon, I'd go soft and I'd stay that way. The pain would just be too overwhelming.

Looking at my genitals; she must have read my fear of failure in the way I was tensed and the slight hesitation my body had before I became aroused.

When she spoke it was soothing and seemed directed at my cock, "There has been no miscalculation. I have deliberately brought you to the edge of your boundaries. This time I am going to make you come. There is nothing you can do about it. After you have come, I'm going to 'stroke' you. I fully expect to hear the count after each one. Do so clearly or I'll be forced to 'stroke' you again."

"Oh, I forgot! I'll be giving you six 'strokes'!" She added softly.

I gasped and groaned in fear and sexual excitation; my nude and bound body struggling helplessly against the cruel fate she had in store for me.

Her hand began to give me pleasure once again but this time I knew there was a difference. I could feel in her, a certain finality, in the way she gradually increased her masturbation of my ready dick.

She'd give me thirty hard brisk ones and then she'd stop. A moment later, she'd start again. Inside of a couple of minutes I was shaking and gasping. I could feel the intensity building and I knew there was nothing I could do to stop her.

I tried anyway. My muscles bulged and strained against the unyielding ropes that help me spread wide for her entertainment (and mine too). I got nowhere but just the struggle enhanced my sexual feelings.

It was always the way. I'd want to be stroked, right up until the moment of climax, and then I was always afraid they'd be too much and I'd pinch a nerve or some such.

Moaning through the pleasure, as well as the gag, I desperately tried to catch her eye.

"No!" I wanted to say, "I'm too sensitive! Stroke me another time!"

Finally, she looked up without missing a beat and smiled. It was a mean smile and when I gestured 'No'; she nodded 'Yes' and then looked back at the cock she stroked with much assured experience.

I could feel my climax beginning and I shook and tried helplessly to pull away from her knowing hand.

"No! Please! Stop" I tried to yell these through the thick gag as I hung spread eagle on tip toe, "I'm going to come!"

It didn't matter. Indeed, my muffled cries spurred her sexual torment on.

"No!" She said maliciously as she sensed my impending climax, "You may not come!"

Yet I could feel her hand moving from the base of my unit to the top of the head and back down. It traveled up and down in a familiar pattern as my desire grew. I could not defeat it, no matter how hard I might try (no pun intended).

She smiled as she gazed intently at my iron hard manhood. Mrs. Sang seemed totally absorbed in making me perform for her. No surprise there.

The pleasure she forced from my loins was now a raging need which had fully overwhelmed me. I was merely Mrs. Sang's fuck toy! I was there to simply please her sexually! My sexual suffering reached its height!

"Do not come now!" She cried, "Or I'll be forced to punish you! Is this what you want?"

Suddenly, it was all too much and in spite of my best efforts not to, I came. It took an eon and all I could do was shoot my load and convulse against Mr. Sang's knowing and cruel hand.

She made it a point to 'stroke' my cock from its base to the bottom of the head. Every once in a while, her hand would slide over the head and I'd jerk away from the intensity of it.

I cried out through the gag each time she did this. In return she'd smile, laugh lightly to herself and hold my cock quite possessively; like a leopard holding her prey just before she devours it.

When I had quit coming; she paused momentarily and spoke quite calmly, "You did not have permission to come!"

She had thoughtfully leaned slightly to the side and my load and literally shot right by her head. Aside from a few wisps that hung in her hair, she seemed untouched; except for her feral sexual desire. It was raging full on and hard!

Chapter Six

Finishing Touches

I shook my head while Mrs. Sang held my engorged but quickly fading cock. Suddenly she 'stroked' it from base to tip!

I shrieked at the pain and jerked hard against her cruelty. She smiled and laughed to herself again before 'stroking' me a second time.

This was rewarded with another shriek. Only this time she spoke.

"So...you do both love and fear this! Well, now we can begin! Because you have not counted; the first two 'strokes' do not count!" She said rather maliciously, her face alight with feral joy.

I groaned and grabbed my cruel restraints while I waited for her to torture me. I didn't have to wait long.

She 'stroked' my sensitive dick. I shrieked and convulsed against the intensity of it but I also remembered to yell, "One!" It came out clearly through my gag.

She smiled without lifting her eyes from my cock and then she stroked me again!

Again I yelled and jerked and I yelled out, "Two!"

Her next 'stroke' was actually two. She stroked my cock and she stroked it again. Both were in quick succession to each other.

I had yelled out, "Three!" Unfortunately, I choked on, "Four!"

She smiled into my eyes and asked rhetorically, "I'm sorry, I could only hear 'three'. So we just won't count the 'four'!"

I groaned but she just looked back at my red, sensitive manhood, smiled, shook her head before continuing her torment.

I felt her stroke my dick and I yelled "Four!"

The tension and fear were becoming overwhelming.

She 'stroked' me for the fifth time!

I yelled out the number 'five' but my passion had faded.

She knew this, could feel it, so number six was more of a formality than anything.

Wiping her hands on the second towel, she stood up and put away the chair. She reached down, picked up the bottle of lubricant and towel at my feet and slowly, deliberately, stood up. Her eyes ate my nude, bound and spent body as I hung helpless before her.

Walking over to the 'wall', she did something I could not see. Reached for something on the shelf below it and did something else.

Returning to my side she held the leather hip harness in her hands like it was a gift and I should be grateful!

She smiled; it was a thing of unfulfilled sexual passion and feral joy. When I tried to shake my head and indicate I was done; she nodded her head in acceptance of this. Then she proceeded to buckle the harness into place around my hips. This included inserting the well lubricated leather butt plug up my backside!

She quietly comforted me when tried to move away from the invading leather, "Hey now. Just relax and enjoy the ride. I am very aware that you need a rest. Here...wiggle your fingers and your toes."

When I did as she directed, she smiled reassuringly and said, "See? You can move your extremities easily."

Stepping to my front, she asked rhetorically, "Do you really want to use your 'safe word'?"

When I hesitated, Mrs. Sang grabbed my throat with one hand and my balls with the other.

She gave me a steely stare and continued with an utterly confident tone, "I thought not. You bring out the best in me. You really do. Tonight I am going to reciprocate."

Turning her back, she walked over to the 'wall' and picking something up, she returned to face me with it behind her back.

She smiled and dramatically brought around the phallus shaped vibrator!

I gasped but was just too weak to do much more than offer a token resistance.

Stepping behind me, Mrs. Sang turned on the vibrator and carefully inserted the thing up its leather cocoon.

"It will be just like our first night together!" She whispered condescendingly in my ear, "Well, not quite like our first night...you will be servicing me...later."

I groaned as the vibrator buzzed insistently away inside me. I knew she would be returning and like it or not, I'd be ready.

I watched with hypnotic fascination as she carefully made her way up the stairs.

Part way up she stopped to smile at me. Her eyes made contact with mine and the look on her face would best be described as both cruel and possessive.

"To enjoy being possessed by this cruel woman is just too wild!" I thought to myself as she disappeared from my view, leaving me nude, bound, violated and with more torment to follow.

12