The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Denial

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All the while, her hands worked on my dick. I was on a hard path to a brutal climax and there was nothing I could do.

The hell of it was that a large part of me wanted to be here.

I gave it my best effort. I really did.

Despite my twisting and turning, even though I did all I could do, my climax came ever closer and I finally had to choose.

"Please!" I finally cried out, "I beg you, use the cane on my dick!"

She ignored my plea and continued to bring me off!

"Oh God!" I cried, shaking and pulling helplessly, "I'm going to come! Please hit my dick with the bamboo cane!"

Still she ignored me and when I looked over at her; she smiled.

"I have decided to bring you off and then punish you. First you come, then you get 'stroked' and then you get whipped!" She said as she smiled at my obvious horror.

"NO, NO!" I cried out, "Please, have mercy! Whip my dick and torment me if you must but not that!"

"Are you begging me?" She asked rhetorically, while feigning innocence.

"Yes! Please! I'm going to come! I beg you! Whip my dick" I yelled, almost in a frenzy to have her stop me from climaxing.

"No, no, it's too late."Looking down at my hard erection, she shook her head and smiled, "Besides, I have decided to punish you for my own pleasure."

When I went to speak again, she interrupted me with, "Remember, you threw yourself upon my mercy. You have placed yourself in my hands; literally!"

She laughed at this last bit.

I groaned and felt my climax start!

"No, No!" I cried, "I'm coming!"

Mrs. Sang smiled even meaner than before and continued to run her hand quickly up and down the length of my ever-so-sensitive cock. Her other hand quickly stroked the vibrator in and out of my shaking butt.

I screamed with the intensity of my forced orgasm. I kept my eyes open, for all the good that did! I couldn't see anything anyway.

The climax went on and on. Mrs. Sang kept up her end and stroked my tender unit until we both felt my climax subside.

I readied myself to receive my punishment. When it did not commence, I turned my head to look quizzically at her.

"Sometimes, just the thought is enough. I will torment you another time." She stated calmly.

"Unless, of course; you wish to be tortured now?" She asked when I wasn't fast enough in thanking her.

"No, I'm good. And that was the best I ever had." I spoke from the heart, "Please untie me and let me please you with my mouth."

She smiled and I knew we weren't done yet.

12