The Mysterious Mrs. Sang Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I cried out in surprise and groaned when she quickly began to masturbate me, yet again.

"Well, so much for an orgasm anytime soon." I thought ruefully to myself.

Then I was swallowed by the intensity of her expert masturbatory techniques, once again.

I found myself groaning and jerking about as she drove me inexorably toward to the edge of passion's release.

Again, just when I thought I'd let go, she slapped my cock and cooled my ardour.

This time, however, I was ready and while I did cry out, it was in passion, not surprise.

I found myself wishing that she would bring me off right then. I groaned inadvertently.

Mrs. Sang paused momentarily to squeeze another large dollop of lubricant onto her hands. It took but a couple of seconds to work this into my raging dick and the powerful need she was compelling me to endure.

She must have been working toward forcing me to feel that very thing because she murmured a sympathetic noise and stroked my hard cock repeatedly.

Once more, I was within a stroke or two away of shooting an enormous jet of semen within a couple of minutes of her forceful manipulations.

I could feel my resolve to remain stoic evaporating as she cruelly and deliberately worked me into an obvious frenzy.

I was not at all shocked when she slapped my iron hard and very sensitive unit before redoubling her efforts to masturbate me to orgasm.

Even so, I flinched and cried out. I was at the point of not caring what I showed to her. All my efforts to remain emotionless were gone.

And Mrs. Sang knew!

She commanded me then, "You may not come without permission!"

I groaned but did my best to adhere to her words. I tried the trick of regulating my breath. There was the concept of using mental images that were not arousing.

Nothing worked and I knew I was going to come.

Mrs. Sang knew too and threatened me, "I am telling you clearly! You may not come without permission!"

The swish, swish of her hand on my iron hard dick was nearly masked by the groans and cries I made.

Bound nude with legs apart and arms high behind me, I shook with the effort it took to not orgasm right there.

Without warning, Mrs. Sang suddenly sped up her efforts and I felt her hand racing back and forth along the length of my hard cock.

I tried calling out to her from behind my gag but she deliberately ignored me.

I tried to pull my iron hardness away from her expert manipulations but it was a futile effort.

I tried to use my willpower to simply not come; to defy the expert manipulations of my hard dick by my cruel lover.

All were in vain!

I could feel the beginning of a powerful orgasm and I shouted from behind my gag.

With quiet menace, Mrs. Sang threatened, "If you come I shall punish you in two distinct ways!"

It didn't matter. I was well on my way to orgasm, as her hands held me immobile and worked my proud and iron hard manhood.

I shook and cried out as my climax took hold. Mrs. Sang worked my cock as I came, her touch becoming feather light in order not to cause me unnecessary pain.

That would come in a minute.

Chapter Five – The First Step of Punishment

My climax seemed to go on and on.

Mrs. Sang masturbated me with negligent ease as I convulsed and spasmed about.

I cried and roared as her expert hand worked my cock.

The sexual ecstasy and intense personal pleasure I received from my lover's hands was indescribable.

Mrs. Sang's face told me she had greatly enjoyed what she had put me through. Her face also told me we were far from done.

I felt both relieved and ashamed. I knew that there was nothing I could have done to stop her but I still felt I should have tried harder.

She stood at that moment and looked me right in the eye. Her eyes were filled with a mixture of lust and triumph. Her hands still held my genitalia possessively.

"I want you to know that I am proud of your efforts here. There is nothing more that you could have done." She said softly.

"You were at a disadvantage from the start." Mrs. Sang murmured, her eyes letting me know that she had engineered this from the beginning.

I felt better knowing that she felt I had done my best. I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I could feel my erection begin to flag.

It was quite a shock when she suddenly squeezed my cock and said determinedly, "Well, just as you did your best, so must I!"

Sitting down, Mrs. Sang pushed my torso back with her left hand and made ready to stroke my overly sensitive unit with her right.

I yelled a muffled protest through my gag but she ignored it.

Her hand travelled lightly up the length of my erection and over the head.

I screamed at the intensity of it (even though she had barely touched me).

"This is the first stroke of the ten I shall be administering!" She pronounced solemnly, her eyes transfixed on my genitalia.

I gurgled in protest but the same cruel restraints that had intensified my orgasm also held me ready to receive my lover's punishments.

I felt her hand grab the base of my tender cock yet again before it travelled lightly up its length and traced a path over the sensitized head.

I shrieked and Mrs. Sang made another conciliatory noise.

Then she stroked me a third time.

I cried out and pulled against the restraints that now held me as an unwilling prisoner.

My nude vulnerable body and so very available cock were simply hers to punish and torment. I tried to gather myself in preparation for the next stroke.

It wasn't long in coming and even though her touch continued to be feather light, it was still excruciatingly intense.

I shrieked once more and shook against the cuffs and ropes that held me so open.

A fifth time my lover's hand rode lightly over my overly sensitive erection and I was unable to do more than shriek and shake.

A sixth stroke quickly followed and I was aware that Mrs. Sang's breathing was still laboured and deep. Her arousal was apparent. She was actually getting off on my pain.

Suddenly I remembered what else she had said, "If you come I shall punish you in two distinct ways!"

Her hand tormented my erection yet a seventh time and I cried out again.

I had time to wonder what her second torment would be.

She stroked me an eight time, as though she had all night.

I struggled against the intensity of it but her cruel and knowing hands would not be denied.

A ninth stroke left me shaking with fatigue and I could now feel my muscles burning with the effort necessary to hold their uncomfortable position.

After the last stroke, she carefully wiped of the mixture of semen, lubricant and sweat from my genitals and her hands.

Without a backward glance, she stood and turned away. Walking over to the cardboard box, Mrs. Sang knelt and put the bottle of lubricant away before placing the used washcloth on the carpet beside the box.

She reached into the box once more and retrieved a picture.

Turning to face me, she walked sedately toward me. The picture held carefully by her side and out of my sight.

When she got close she raised the picture up until I could see it clearly.

It was a side view of a video capture of a muscular man manacled on his elbows and knees. His well whipped body was obviously held immobile and a large ball gag inhibited his speech.

Behind him, a tiny Asian woman was kneeling. She was nude but for a huge plastic strap on phallus that looked shiny and wet.

There was a half smile on her face and it was apparent that she was going to penetrate him anally.

Once she was sure I clearly understood what I had seen, Mrs. Sang walked over to the wall and dragged a palate I had failed to notice over in front of me.

She dropped it. It ended face up and four steel manacles on a padded surface were apparent.

Now I knew what my second punishment was going to be.

A small kernel of desire began to form in the pit of my stomach.

12