The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A fresh wave of tingles exploded at the point where Elora's lips softly kissed the back of George's neck, spreading down her back and over her posterior, right to the backs of her knees. The woman's fingers, their long, red polished nails were now on her shoulders, squeezing in a sensual massage that was breaking down the rickety composure George had managed to put up.

"Ohh, Eloraaa," she sighed.

"Hmmm?"

"Yesss," George agreed, her eyes momentarily closing to the pleasure, shuddering with it as Elora's hands slowly ran down her arms, then back up again.

"And the payment I want..." she breathed in her ear as her hands came around to the top button of George's blue sweater, "is your young... beautiful little body."

"Ohh-h..." George mewled, dropping her glass to the carpet and vaguely noticing how it was again empty.

It seemed that time was skipping and, when she looked down, was surprised to find that Elora had already half opened her sweater up, her dainty, white bra fully exposed, her nipples so hard and fighting against the silky restraints as Elora's impressive orbs ground erotically against her back. Then her sweater was on the floor and the catch of her bra was being popped, shoulder straps sliding down her arms until the teenager's undergarment dropped to the floor along with her sweater to leave her completely bare chested.

She was amazed at just how hard and erect her nipples were, flinching with a low moan as she felt the zipper at the back of her skirt being slowly lowered. She barely felt it falling past her slim hips, gathering at her ankles on the floor. Moaning again, she threw her head back as Elora's fingers reached around to find her nipples as her hot, wet tongue explored the back of her neck and shoulders.

When she found the woman in red before her, George didn't question anything, didn't think of Susan Quinn or her whereabouts. Standing in only her little French cut, white panties, she only put her hands on the older woman's firm, thrusting breasts, gently squeezing and appreciating all that they were. She pulled down on the bodice until Elora's large, dark, appetizingly erected nipples came into view. The hand at the back of her head guided her mouth to one of them, the fat, rubbery bud as inviting as cold water on a blisteringly hot day. She teased it with her tongue before sucking it right into her mouth, moaning and suckling like a baby as Elora gasped her own pleasure.

Another odd skip in time found her on the bed, long legs spread as she groaned, twitching and bucking while Elora's hand rubbed her sex through her soaked panties.

In ecstasy, George could only stare at her full breasts as they hung so magnificently, the bottom of the short dress as it hiked up Elora's thighs to reveal that she was indeed wearing panties, a red see through pair that she longed to remove, to explore her sudden lover's most intimate parts as the green eyed beauty used her hand to explore George's.

She didn't even feel her own panties being removed, only looked down to see that they were gone, Elora's finger driving her wild as it played with her clitoris and prodded her closed vagina.

"Ohhhhh..." Elora marveled with great appreciation. "A virgin!"

George looked to see the same appreciation in Elora's beautiful face, her red lips parting as she looked back. Then, from between them sprouted a tongue that snaked out to a length of approximately eight or nine inches, red as her lips. As George's eyes widened in shock and disbelief, the thing waved around like a snake, like it had a mind of its own as the older woman's face dropped to George's vulnerable sex. Before the young woman could scream, it suddenly rammed through her virginity, making her entire body jerk as it instantly filled her womanhood in one violent thrust, squirming and thrashing around inside her.

"Awwwww!!" she ground in pain and pleasure, eyes wide and terrified, thighs held securely open by Elora's hands as the woman's eyes closed, mouth fastened to her opening. Only a moment later, and the last thing George remembered, came the first orgasm of her life.