The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As luck would have it, a group of several men wearing suits and a few women in the female equivalent of such attire were in the lobby, apparently checking in. They looked up at her entrance, performing a double take. Mr. Carmody, following their startled gazes, turned his head and joined his recent arrivals in watching her hurriedly round the corner and enter the stairwell.

Slamming the door to their suite closed, Nancy practically threw herself up against it as though holding it closed against a large animal on the other side. Closing her eyes, she took a deep breath and let it out in a long sigh that was meant to calm her somewhat.

It didn't.

Minutes later, her clothes and undergarments in a wet heap on the bathroom floor, she stood in the shower, cleaning every inch of her body. When she was finished, her senses half returned to normal, although still feeling the effects of her three potent drinks, she lingered, pulling back her wet hair, standing under the spray of hot water with her eyes closed to wonder at what in the world was going on.

She found it hard to think. For the first time in her life, her purpose, her objective, that of finding Susan Quinn, was clouded by personal issues that all seemed to stem from Ned Nickerson and that evening at Lookout point. Or, did it? It was true that she'd brought that event and the thoughts that came with them along with her to Cinder Bay, but was that all it was?

Nancy found herself startled to remember the crystal columns. In all the excitement of what had happened on the veranda, she had somehow forgotten about them and the dreamlike experience she'd had with them in the basement. Giving her head a little shake, she wondered how she could possibly forget about something like that, but she quickly attributed it to the drinks she'd had in order to settle her mind from it.

"Well, that certainly worked out well," she commented aloud with no small amount of sarcasm in her tone.

Struggling to think clearly, she wondered if what she'd done in the basement would have happened were it not for the incident with Ned at Lookout Point. Until that night, sex had never been a part of her life, had never even been a concern other than certain tingly feelings when she washed herself in the shower, but she'd been taught that good girls didn't keep washing there when that happened. Good girls kept their hands off their forbidden parts and thought of wholesome things like marriage and... wholesome things...

But now, thanks to Ned, sex was big on her mind. She'd just let two men, neither of them as attractive as him, touch and fondle her, make her- what did the Colonel call it?- make her orgasm. Like she'd made herself orgasm, down in the basement, over and over, mindlessly driving that wonderful phallus up inside her until she'd orgasmed again and again, until her legs gave out. Then she'd crawled into the space between the columns and played with herself, orgasming more until she passed out. Was it really what Ned had done, or was it the columns?

Even then, standing in the shower, the memory of what happened in the basement and what she'd allowed the Colonel and Gul Ghanem to do to her sexually aroused her and she had to force her mind from the details, to take a more clinical approach to thinking this matter through, if that was possible. Rubbing her hips with jumpy hands that suddenly wanted to wash her clitoris again, (the way good girls don't) she went back to the day before, the first time she'd been on the veranda and speaking with the Colonel.

She'd been wading that day as well, aroused by the water at her legs, by the very idea of doing that while clothed. Then she got out and allowed the Colonel to lift her skirt and see her panties. This happened before her experience in the basement, but after the incident with Ned. Yet, she'd exhibited no strange sexual behaviour between that incident with Ned and the first incident with the Colonel.

Bess, while dressing a little more provocatively as of late, had certainly never before done anything like the stunt she'd pulled with Manny, at least not to her knowledge and, like Nancy's original incident out on the veranda with the Colonel, Bess's overtly sexual behaviour coincided with her arrival at the Faldor Hotel. And one of the first things they saw when they entered the hotel, Nancy suddenly realized, was the four huge, crystal columns in the lobby.

"Yes!" she triumphantly hissed with a grim smile as her hands wandered to the front of her thighs. "What happened with Ned has nothing to do with this. It's those crystal columns, and has been since we got here!"

It was true, wasn't it? Why hadn't she seen it before? Were the columns somehow toying with her mind to such an extent that she couldn't even think straight, or was it just the alcohol? A combination of the two?

The only hitch in this theory, as Nancy saw it, was George. She'd been acting perfectly normal since they'd arrived, at least as far as Nancy could tell. She determined to carefully probe her friend at the next opportunity to find out for sure. After all, how did one go about openly asking a close friend, especially someone so straight laced, sensible and decent as George Fayne, if she'd lately been having uncontrolled thoughts and incidents of a sexual nature? In addition, Nancy didn't want to have to explain exactly why she was asking, possibly getting into comparing recent experiences. At least not unless George first came across with some personal events that she'd been keeping to herself.

Thinking about this led Nancy to decide to also probe Bess for any possible recent, overtly sexual behaviour aside from her exposure to Manny. Perhaps she'd sit them both down. Bess did tend to be more forward about such things and it might prove useful in getting George to open up about any possible experiences of her own.

Her heart sped up as she imagined what her friends might tell her, the interesting and excitingly naughty possibilities the two may relate and how much fun such a conversation could actually end up being. She smiled as her hands strayed closer to her sex before she forced her mind to move on from that.

If her theories about the columns was correct, the likelihood that their effect was connected to Susan's seeming disappearance was practically a given, since she herself would have been susceptible to their influence since she'd arrived. The only questions now were how the columns were having the effect they were having, who was behind it and for what purpose? Obviously, she had to get back into the basement to explore beyond the three locked doors, to find her way to the strongly suspected sub-basement. But should she bring the other two for security against the influence of the columns? Maybe just one of them? Would the columns only end up having the same effect on them? And how could she possibly warn them of their influence without telling them what had happened to her down there that morning?

And then there was her adventure on the veranda.

Her face flushed, heart sped up as she realized she'd completely compromised herself. How would she ever face either of those men again? What if somebody saw, such as anyone who happened to be looking out their ocean facing window during that time? Possibly Elora from the kitchen?

Even Mr. Carmody and the new arrivals, though they'd only seen her soaking wet and dishevelled, would be wondering what had happened after seeing her in the state they had, and what if the Colonel and Ghanem told everyone how she stood there, letting them make her orgasm for them like a slut?

She went over the whole event again, how she felt so naughty, how exciting it was when Marks pulled the crotch of her panties-

"Uhhh-hh!"

Looking down, Nancy was surprised to find her finger pressing her pleasure button. It was so hard, so sensitive...

"Mmmm! Ooooh..."

She was aroused again, the sudden memory of how the brash, retired military man had referred to her as a 'horny little bitch' somehow exciting her further as she rubbed her clit faster and faster.

"Ohh... Oh, yes, I'm a horny... little bitch. Play with my cunt and make me orgasm..."

She'd worked herself surprisingly close to that orgasm when a knock at the door startled her almost senseless.

"Nancy!?" Bess's voice called. "Is that you in there!?"

"Ye- Yes! Yes, it's me! I'll be out in a minute!"

She hurriedly shut the water off, trying to ignore her raging hormones as she stepped out of the tub feeling like she'd been caught doing something disgraceful which, really, she had.

Looking at the heap of her soaked dress and underthings, she thought furiously before quickly opening the lower door of the vanity and shoving it all into the dark hiding spot within until she could retrieve it later to have the garments laundered, or at least dried so she could stash them at the bottom of her suitcase.

Grabbing a towel, she breathed a small sigh of relief that her clitoris didn't share.

Outside the bathroom, George was also feeling a great amount of relief to be sitting on the bed, again wearing her green dress from the bag they'd picked up at the front desk. For the hundredth time, she glanced at Bess, her cousin, the girl whose vagina she'd just licked and sucked until it filled her mouth with the voluptuous blonde's creamy essence. It tasted so good, but she was completely shocked and guilt-ridden at what had happened in the hormonal heat of the moment with her own cousin. She felt more like a sexual deviant than ever, not to mention having cheated on Nancy twice now, the guilt of this wreaking havoc in her mind, and she didn't know how she'd ever face up to Nancy again.

Bess was in a great mood. She felt no guilt over what had happened between she and George at the lighthouse, had in fact not even changed out of her indecent school girl's skirt. The only thing she'd done was to pull on a fresh pair of white cotton panties, much like the ones Nancy had been wearing that day, except a little skimpier. She smirked at George. The silly nit was so nervous and concerned about getting changed when they returned to the sound of Nancy in the shower, she didn't even put any panties on for fear their friend would come out of the bathroom and catch her before she could finish changing.

"Bess," George urged in a low voice, not quite looking her in the eye "I really think you should change."

"Why?" Bess inquired at normal volume and still smirking. "Afraid she might like what she sees?"

"Wh- No! And keep your voice down!" she hissed.

Bess rolled her eyes and shook her head, taking her shorts from the bag and stuffing them into her suitcase.

"I just don't think it's a good idea for you to look like that in front of her after..."

"What?"

"After we... You know!"

"Mmm," she replied with a dirty smile, indicating that she well knew, but adding, "You're being paranoid. I doubt seeing me like this will lead her to the direct and obvious conclusion that we must have been having oral sex."

Flushing, George countered, "But what will she think?"

"I don't care what she thinks. I'm a very beautiful girl and Cinder Bay is a great place to be. I'll dress the way I want to."

" ... What?"

"You want her, don't you?" Bess asked, still smirking with this complete change of subject. To George's expression of dismay, she clarified with, "Nancy. You're in love with her."

"A-! Bess, that is completely absurd!" George hissed back. "I keep telling you, I'm-!"

"Not a lesbian," Bess finished for her in a flat tone, rolling her eyes as she sat on the bed beside her. "George, I don't believe that for a second. I knew it in the boutique and, quite frankly, I wonder why I never saw it before. Even Anna saw it right away."

"Anna doesn't know me from your elbow!"

"That's kinda my point. I always did wonder why you had no interest in boys."

"Aren't you forgetting Buck and Burt?" the pretty brunette shot back.

"Oh, please, George. You pay your dog more attention than you did to both of those nitwits combined. They were just for show, and you know it. Anyway, how can you deny it after what we just did?"

"That- That doesn't mean anything! I was just... by your reasoning that makes you a lesbian too!"

"No, I was just turned on by the fact that you are, and I was curious. I am not a lesbian... 'too'."

George's mouth opened in alarm at how she'd unintentionally implicated herself while Bess laughed silently at her blushing cousin.

"Oh, Bess, please... don't tell anyone, especially Nancy!"

"Of course I won't tell anyone. However, if Nancy never finds out, how do you ever expect to get her?"

George's face flushed deeper as she looked away in shame, mumbling something Bess didn't catch.

"What?"

" ... I said, I don't expect to ever have Nancy, she repeated in such a glum tone that Bess couldn't help but feel bad for her. "She has Ned and she doesn't like girls, so I have no chance!"

"Aw, George... Look, I know what you're saying and I don't want to get your hopes up but, if it helps you at all, Ned is not what Nancy thinks he is."

At George's questioning expression, Bess clarified in a whisper, "He's cheated on her! Had sex with another girl!"

"He- What?"

"You heard me. Mr. Perfect isn't all he puts himself across to be. He's really kind of a slimeball, if you ask me."

"But... how do you know?"

"I know the girl. She told me."

"Who?"

"George, I can't tell you that! Would you ever tell anyone anything that Nancy or I told you in confidence?"

Thinking of what Nancy had imparted to her about the incident between she and Ned at Lookout Point in the dining room the night before, and the fact that she had no intentions of passing that along to Bess for that very reason, she shook her head, adding, "No, of course not; sorry. But, can you pass along any details?"

"Not really. He picked her up at the mall for a drive home about a week ago, took her to Lookout Point and seduced her."

"A week ago!"

"Yup."

"At Lookout Point!"

"Yup."

"That... that cad! How dare he do that to Nancy! Did this girl know Nancy; that she and Ned are dating?"

"Yes, but it was just one of those things. He was sort of all over her and... Look, I really can't totally defend her on this, but it wasn't anything that she meant to happen and, by the way he came on, it was way more his doing than hers. What I guess I mean is that if it wasn't her, it would've been some other girl."

"So, who knows how many other girls he's had behind Nancy's back!"

"Exactly."

"We should tell her!"

"Oh, no we shouldn't," Bess quickly warned.

"What do you mean, we shouldn't?" George demanded. "Of course we should!"

"No, we shouldn't. A lot of friendships have been ruined that way."

"By telling someone they're being cheated on?" George asked as though Bess had taken leave of her senses.

"Okay, let me set up a scenario here: You tell Nancy that Ned has cheated on her with no proof whatsoever. She goes to Ned and, being the slimeball he is, he lies to her and, without any proof to the contrary, she believes him. Where does that leave you and Nancy?"

"I..."

"On the outs. And you'll never get into Nancy's panties that way, will you? You've got to be smart about this, George."

" ... Okay, you're right about-"

The bathroom door opened the conversation was effectually ended.

12