The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. You have to admit that it's quite a change in such a short time."

"I spoke to her about it yesterday," George imparted. "She says she dresses like that because she can and because she enjoys showing her body off."

"Hmm. But, she didn't take it so far until she got here. ... George, do you- I mean, have you been feeling different since you've been here at the Faldor? Have you wanted to dress differently, or do sexual things that you might not normally do?"

After a pause, George took her eyes from Nancy's lap and answered to her face with, "I feel different. I'm quite... aroused a lot of the time and... I want to dress like Bess does and do things..."

"But, only since you've been here," Nancy assumed.

"Yes. Um, what about you, Nancy?"

"Yes. I... Do you remember when we were talking about Susan's bikini and what it must have been like for her to wear that in public?"

George nodded.

"Well, I'm pretty excited about wearing the one you and Bess got for me. I can't wait to try it on, and the thought of wearing it while swimming at the beach, right out in public is unthinkable, but so exciting. I want to..."

"I know," George put in, a trace of excitement from within creeping into her tone. "Me too. I feel so naughty!"

"Yes, so do I. I want to do things that... (ahem) well, my point is that I really think it's the crystal columns that are responsible for our change in thoughts and behaviour. Like I said, I know it sounds crazy, but if you'd been down in that basement with me yesterday, I'm sure you'd be in total agreement with me right now."

"Oh, Nancy, I've always trusted your judgement. If you say it had an effect on you, than it did."

Nancy smiled at her best friend, feeling no small amount of relief to hear her say that, and replied, "Thank you, George. Now, the thing of it is that I think it's connected to Susan Quinn's disappearance. That is if she has disappeared. We've been here two days, but we don't have much to go on that would suggest much either way. All we know for certain is that she stopped communicating with Aunt Eloise seven days ago and that she was last seen on Saturday, as far as the information we have tells us. In any case, logically, she would have been exposed to the same effects we've been experiencing, so I think it's safe to theorize that her seeming disappearance is somehow connected."

"I agree," George stated, tentatively adding, "I also should point out, um... King Schlong." Both girls flushed a little at mention of the implement, but George plowed on with, "Um, do you think that Susan Quinn is a lesbian?"

"I don't know. It would certainly seem so..."

" ... Nancy, what do you think of that?"

"The possibility that Susan is a lesbian?"

"No, I- I mean lesbianism in itself."

"What do I think of it?"

"Yes."

"Like, how?"

"Well, does it disgust you?"

Nancy flushed a little as she thought for a moment, then replied with, "No, I don't think so. You?"

Smiling, George shook her head, heart thumping at her bravado in asking Nancy such a thing despite her very positive reply.

"If she is a lesbian, I wonder if Aunt Eloise knows." Nancy pondered.

At this, both girls were silent until George broke the silence with, "Maybe we should order up something to eat now."

"Yes," Nancy agreed.

Getting up and walking around the bed with George's eyes on her the whole way, Nancy paused before she reached the phone on the nightstand between the two beds, looking back at George with a smile her brunette friend had never seen Nancy use before.

"You know who they'll send to bring us the food, right?" Nancy asked.

"Manny?"

"Manny," Nancy confirmed. "Do you want to get changed into that skirt you bought? The one like Bess's? We'll give the creep a real show!"

George gasped at the idea, blushing as she replied, "But, Nancy... that skirt is really short in back!"

"I bet you'll look great in it," Nancy assured. "It'll be fun. We can... you know... show ourselves off a little. Like we talked about."

"Oh, Nancy! ... Well... alright. If you want me to."

"And wear a nice top without a bra. Like me."

Armed with the Manny killer micro skirt, George practically vibrated with nervous excitement while changing in the bathroom. It was impossible not to notice the change in Nancy since they'd checked into the Faldor hotel, the change she herself had admitted to. Normally, George would be quite concerned about that and, while a part of her was, she herself was also being affected and her own arousal made it impossible to resist the opportunity that the Faldor seemed to be opening up for her where she and Nancy were concerned.

Fastening the micro skirt around her waist with trembling fingers, she decided to leave her garters on like she had before, completely exposed now since the little white cammie she'd chosen as a top was too short to cover it. Its satiny feel ripped at her senses as the little garment caressed her nipples. Holding a pair of white, French cut panties, she caught herself in the mirror and stopped just before bending to stick her foot into them.

With a jittery smile, she pinched one of her nipples through the satin cammie.

"Uhh-hh!"

She pinched her other one, rolling it hard between thumb and forefinger.

"(Ga-asp!)"

Her muffin was becoming warm and moist, her clitoris erected. Pulling the front of her skirt up, she took a look, finding the same thick, creamy white fluid that she'd greedily sucked from her cousin's hot muffin seeping from hers. Without a thought, she daubed it up with a finger and stuck it into her mouth.

"Mmmm..."

It was thick and sticky, almost like honey, and she daubed up some more and again sucked her finger clean as she became more aroused. More seeped from her tight opening, suddenly threatening to trickle down her thigh.

"Oh, oh, oh..." she fretted in a low tone, daubing this up as well.

Her spreading vaginal lips were soon soaked, her clitoris slick, shiny and completely erect. When she rubbed a finger up her sex and over her button, she almost cried out at the extreme pleasure.

"Oh, my!" she whimpered, staggering backwards and sitting on the closed lid of the toilet.

With her long legs spread, she carefully poked and prodded at her muffin, twitching and gasping to the sensitivity that lived there. It was the first time she'd ever really inspected herself down there, experimented with herself in the way that good girls shouldn't, and she found herself suddenly unable to stop. More sticky essence seeped from her opening, running down and across her puckered anal flower. Pressing the end of her middle finger at her opening, she watched as its length displaced a small wave of the stuff.

"Uhh-hhhh.!"

Twitching and convulsing, she slowly shoved her finger all the way up inside herself as her essence soaked her anus.

"Oh... oh... oh... ooooohh..." she mewled, slowly drawing her finger from her canal to transfer the sticky, runny digit to her mouth. "Mmmmmmmm!"

Without much of a thought, she used a finger from her other hand to rub her anus, mindlessly twitching and jerking on the toilet while her cleaned middle finger returned to her vaginal canal, again penetrating to the knuckle.

"Ahh-hhhh-hhh-hhh... Ohhhhhh..."

She could feel herself getting close to what happened when Bess licked her muffin to a sudden explosion of such intense pleasure. She knew she shouldn't allow it with Nancy just outside, knew she'd never handle it without her friend hearing her. With a long, low moan, she sucked her fingers clean and grabbed a facecloth, jerking and twitching as she tentatively cleaned her sex of its tasty essence while trying to think unsexy thoughts such as Ned.

The problem was that the contact of the cloth excited her and, the more sexually excited she became, the more of her essence there was to get rid of.

"George? You okay in there?" Nancy called.

"Y-yeees!" George's shaky voice replied through the door, the sound of it helping to bring her back to the real world, if only a little as she sat on the toilet with thighs spread and a facecloth pressed against her overexcited muffin.

Nancy had finished ordering their meal and was standing with a horny smile, squeezing her breasts and thinking about how much fun it would be to tease the bellhop. She knew it wasn't like her and she knew she shouldn't do it, that she had to somehow defy the columns and get sex out of her mind. However, this fun with Manny had to be allowed because she was too excited to let it go. Later on, she could get into the bathroom and masturbate so she could start with a clean slate. Besides, Manny was a perverted creep and he deserved it. Yes, teasing Manny would be alright.

She gasped softly as she pinched her nipples, looking down at herself as she did. What a horny little bitch she was!

"Mmmmmmm! Oh, my, this feels... s-so good," she muttered to herself. "George, where the dickens are you?"

Nancy forced her hands from her body, taking a deep breath as she turned and happened to see the long box that held King Schlong. Walking to the bed, she picked it up, remembering what Bess told her had come in it. She tried to imagine it, two women sitting on the floor, facing each other with their legs spread and King Schlong inserted up inside both of them at once. One of them would be worrying it back and forth... Or, Nancy supposed, the two women could get on their hands and knees, their bottoms facing each other with the thing inserted, bumping bottoms... She thought the first position would be better. That way the woman who wasn't handling the implement could handle their clitorises. Rubbing and pumping until they both orgasmed.

Shaking this exciting mental imagery from her mind, Nancy dropped the box back on the bed. The question of whether or not Susan Quinn was a lesbian again came to her mind, but the thing of it was that there was no actual proof that the box, nor the artificial phallus that had come in it, even belonged to Susan to begin with.

What sounded like a low moan came from the bathroom, distracting her from this line of thought.

"George?" You okay in there?" she called.

After a short pause, her friend answered with an odd tone, "Y-yeees!"

She wondered what George would look like in the schoolgirl skirt. Then a mental image of them sharing King Schlong popped into her mind, George's little skirt pulled up in front while she pumped them to orgasm with her hand on King Schlong, Nancy rubbing George's clit...

"Oh my!" Nancy hissed, laughing nervously about what had just gone through her excited imagination.

Moments later, thinking about George's question about lesbians, she couldn't help wondering if it was incidents like the one at Lookout Point with Ned that made girls prefer other girls. She wondered what it would be like to date a girl. ... To kiss one. It seemed to Nancy that it might be a lot more like a friendship than some expected arrangement that had to end with marriage, a few kids and the end of real life in favour of being chained to a stove. Was that why Aunt Eloise had never married? Did she value her freedom and career too much to throw it all away in favour of being some man's baby making maid? She was thinking that she'd have to ask this of her aunt when the door to the bathroom finally opened.

In its threshold stood George, a funny, desperate sort of smile on her pretty face. She wore a white satin cammie, from behind which, her nipples had no trouble making themselves known. It was too short to cover her stark white garter belt and the little micro skirt rode too low to cover it. As low as it rode, though, its hem couldn't quite cover the very bottom of her crotch. A hint of white panties showed in a gap between the tops of George's thighs and the white garter straps that ran down to her white stockings seemed to bring this all the more to the forefront. She looked incredible and, as good as she knew the dress George had bought looked on her, she knew where Manny's eyes would be.

"Why, George... you look..."

"Do you like it, Nancy?" she asked, walking on a pair of heels higher than Nancy knew the girl owned to approach her stunned friend.

" ... I love it! Oh, George, you look like such a horny little slut!"

"Nancy!"

Nancy laughed a bit nervously, waving her hands and amending with, "No, I mean that in a good way!"

With her red faced friend stopped in front of her, Nancy couldn't stop looking her up and down.

"I feel so naughty!" George whispered with wide eyes.

"I'm not surprised! Turn around so I can see... Oh, wow..."

The back of the skirt only covered the top two thirds of George's behind, the bottoms of her panties showing like Bess's had, but the garters running down the backs of her thighs, as with the ones in front, added so much more to the skirt's lack of substance. In addition, the effect the heels George wore had on her behind was mind blowing. One could see right between her legs and every millimeter of her crotch, how her snatch heavily loaded her panties. However, there was one more thing more that Nancy, thanks to the Colonel, knew this slutty little outfit needed.

"George, just hold still while I adjust something."

George flinched and let out a short, high squeal when Nancy took the back of her panties in her hand, bunching them and pulling up, making a sort of thong out of them and parting George's soft, slim cheeks even further. Pulling hard, Nancy knew how this would grind George's sex, but had no idea how sensitive George was.

"Uhhhh!! Ohhhhh. Nancyyy!!"

George's reaction surprised the attractive, blonde sleuth, but it also pleased her on some perverse level that she wouldn't have expected. Flipping the back of George's skirt up, she pulled higher, leaving only a triangle at the top, but keeping the pressure on as George squealed louder.

"Oooooohh, Naaancy! N-Nancy, my muffin!"

"Oh, you like that!"

"Yeeessss!"

Nancy laughed, but let go. George's face showed a mixture of shock and pleasure when she turned around, waiting for explanation.

"It looks a lot better that way. Feels better too, doesn't it?"

"Nancy!" George replied, unable to help the smile that appeared on her face. Nancy Drew, after all, had just performed a sexual act of sorts on George's body. How could she really complain, especially in the face of how good it felt?

"Doesn't it?"

" ... Yes!" George replied, laughing with Nancy now.

"You know you'll upstage me, right?"

"Oh, Nancy, I could never upstage you!"

"That's what you think. Did you look at yourself in the mirror before you left the bathroom?"

"Yes, but... Oh, Nancy, do you really like it?"

"I love it! George, you have such a beautiful body!"

George was almost beside herself at this compliment and had to actually let that soak in before replying with, "Not as nice as yours, Nancy. Your boobs are so perfect, and you're just tall enough that your hips fit your gorgeous body perfectly."

Nancy smiled back, now as complimented as she'd made her friend feel, and stated with a chuckle, "Why, would you listen to us? The Cinder Bay Mutual Admiration Society in session, the honourable-"

(Knock-knock!)

"Room service!" Manny called from out in the corridor.

George was disappointed that the excitingly sexual moment with Nancy was ruined, but could only grin when Nancy's face suddenly flushed. Her blonde friend looked at her with a wild expression and conspiratorially hissed, "Its show time, George!"

With that, she spun on her heel, sashayed to the door and opened it wide.

12