The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I have to look for something and then we'll try the key in the locks. Stay here for a minute, okay? If you see me start to act weird, please do something."

"Right. But, what are you looking for?"

Nancy didn't reply. Walking forward, she kept her eyes averted as she approached the columns, walking right into the center of them where the floor was clean and polished. She could feel their heat, their light, their singing. From there, they called all the louder, wanting her as she timidly looked up at the base of one of the pillars, looking for the phallus that she'd used to wantonly fuck herself silly on until her legs would no longer support her. She couldn't remember which it was so, one after another, she inspected their bases, but found no beautifully curved, ribbed phallus with a wide head that rammed so satisfyingly, so perfectly until she-

Giving her head a shake, she pulled her thoughts away from how it had felt. Even when she'd ground her clitoris up and down, up and down while she held her dress back, watching the gnarled and twisted surface pleasure her so beautifully, so-

"Uh!" she quietly gasped, once again clearing her thoughts.

It was good to have no thoughts. It was restful, much like wading into the ocean. Thoughts became so tiresome after a while and it seemed impossible to realize this until there were no thoughts. Just beautiful, milky light and the warm, throbbing heat.

George watched Nancy staring at one of the columns, watched her slowly raise her hands to her chest to begin squeezing her breasts. Her lower lip trembled and, to George's astonishment, the blonde sleuth began drooling. A long string of it ran down to the front of her white blouse before she began slowly tearing it open. One by one, buttons popped and fell to the floor until her crisp, white bra was fully exposed. After it was completely open, her drool ran down her chest, down inside her cleavage as the blouse came apart under Nancy's slow, steady power.

"Nancy?" she softly called, almost afraid to disturb her. "A-are you alright?"

The sight was so sexual, so enjoyable for George that she found herself half unable and half unwilling to say anything more, to disturb a very sexually arousing show, and it wasn't until Nancy was holding two rags at arm's length from her sides, still staring mindlessly at one of the columns that she repeated herself with a sharper, louder tone.

"Nancy!"

But she only dropped the rags to lower her hands to the hem of her skirt. Obviously not having heard George, she started pulling up and apart, tearing the lightweight skirt up the front until George could rush to her side.

"Nancy!" she repeated, grabbing her shoulders and shaking her.

"Uhh-h?" Nancy asked, looking at George with slack jaw and empty eyes until recognition set in. "George!"

"Yes, it's me! You've been staring at the columns!"

Nancy's eyes lit, the person George knew slowly reinhabiting the mind behind them until she shook her head and stammered, "Uhh! Oh, George, I was... My blouse..."

"The key, Nancy! Remember? We have to try the key now!"

"Right, yes. The key."

A shocked George led Nancy from the center of the columns, almost disbelieving of what she'd just witnessed and ashamed of herself for standing there, getting off on watching her friend tear her blouse off while under the influence of... what?"

"My god, it's true!" she amazed, glancing back at the four pillars of light while she shepherded Nancy to the door in the right wall of the room.

"What happened to my blouse?" Nancy asked, looking down at her chest, now only covered by her bra, though her bowtie somehow remained.

"You tore it off! Nancy... what happened to you!?"

Giving her head another shake, Nancy replied, "The columns! I told you, they have some kind of power!"

"Are you alright!?"

"I think so. I just need... Yes, I'm alright, but, the key was in my breast pocket."

"I'll get it," Nancy told her. Just stay here and don't look at them!"

Now taking Nancy's advice very much to heart, George reluctantly left her friend's side to hurry back to the columns, back to the two pieces of what had been Nancy's blouse while keeping her eyes down. She snatched them from the floor and searched first one rag, then the other. When her hand closed on something small and hard, she began to quickly untangle the rag to find the pocket, but found her hands slowing to a stop.

She could feel them. They were vibrating. No, their light was vibrating. Thrumming. Throbbing. It resonated within her from four sides at once and, the longer she stayed there, the better it felt. It was slowly turning her body into one walking erogenous zone. There was something, she knew as she slowly looked up at one of them, that she mustn't do. Something to do with the columns but, staring at them, she couldn't figure out what that might be. Who cared anyway? The beautiful crystal columns were the only thing that really mattered.

She dropped the rags and walked slowly to one of them, putting her hand against it to feel its love, its exultation at physical contact. A muscle above her eye twitched as she smiled, raising her other hand to-

Suddenly wrenched away, she almost fell from her high heels to the polished floor. She found herself staring at Nancy's face. Her unrequited lover appeared to be shouting something at her, but no sound was coming from her mouth. As much as she loved Nancy, as much as she wanted her in every way, the columns needed her attention just then and she turned to give it to them only to be wrenched back around. Face to face once more, Nancy delivered a hard slap to George's face, an action that seemed to clear her senses, including her ears.

"- out of it! Do you hear me!? George!"

"Yes!" George managed as Nancy drew her hand back for a second slap to her friend's face. "I- Yes, I hear you!"

"Are you okay!?"

"Yes... What happened!?" the brunette shakily asked as Nancy guided her from the midst of the columns and back to the door on the right.

"When you didn't come back, I had to turn around. You were just staring at one of them. I called you but, instead of answering, you walked to it and... Okay, never mind. You stay here, I'll get the key! Don't turn around, just look at the door!"

"Look at the door," George repeated in a slight daze.

Moments later, Nancy was back with the key, holding it up with desperate triumph.

"Nancy, wh- what's going on here?" George asked, somewhat recovered but, clearly, still in a daze.

"That's what we're going to find out," the blonde sleuth grimly replied as she tried the key. It turned and the hasp of the old padlock popped open with a well-oiled, "click!"

What lay beyond the door appeared to be a cell. There were two large beds cornered against the wall, each consisting of a simple wooden frame supporting a bare mattress and a toilet with a sink between them. At the head of each bed was a heavy iron ring affixed to the wall with a chain and iron collar, the chain nowhere near long enough to reach the door. While both the plumbing fixtures were as clean as the mattresses, the room itself smelled like perspiration.

The girls looked wide eyed at each other while the columns sang and called to them. Without comment, they backed out of the room, closed the door and replaced the lock before skirting the columns with their eyes averted to reach the opposite door.

As George had speculated, the key worked in this lock as well, but the door opened to another cell like the previous one.

"Prison cells in the basement of a hotel?" George wondered aloud as Nancy replaced the lock on the door. "And crystal pillar supports that... that... mesmerize people?"

"They don't just mesmerize people," Nancy quietly stated, "they... they know people. They get inside their heads and... know them. They remembered me as soon as I walked into the room and they were happy I was back. I could feel that they were."

"But how can that be?"

"I don't know."

"Are they alive?" George asked, more wondering aloud than expecting an answer.

"I don't know," Nancy repeated, "but there is at least something or someone alive behind them."

"What do you mean?"

"Crystals have long been used in the occult world. Different types of crystals are used for different purposes, each one specific to that purpose, but one thing they all have in common within the occult world is that they channel spiritual energy."

Skirting the four columns by sticking close to the walls, they approached the third door, the one directly across the room from the short access hallway, pausing to look at it with expectation. This door was more than twice the width of the other two and a little taller, it's simple, but heavy plank construction ominous in itself, but more so after the discovery of the two cells.

"Okay," Nancy sighed, trying to ignore the ringing song of the columns in her mind, "Here goes."

The key fit into the lock, but wouldn't turn. She wiggled it around a little, but it was clearly the wrong key.

"Back to the key box?" George asked.

"Back to the key box."

The columns cried when they left, their influence becoming all the stronger, and Nancy felt for them, admonishing herself for this even as she did so, as her mind tried to convince her to go back to reassure them that she'd soon return.

"They love me," George toned, meaning the columns as she followed Nancy to the workroom. "They don't mean any harm; I can feel that."

"They're very convincing," Nancy cautioned. "They want us... you have to ignore them. They're in your mind, but the longer you ignore them, the longer you're away from them, the less influence they have over you."

"It's hard."

"I know, but you have to try."

" ... Nancy, talk dirty to me."

"George, we have to focus!"

"Please? It will help me... help me to focus."

"I-I will later, okay?"

"You promise?" George asked with an overly friendly smile as they entered the workroom.

"Promise."

Moments later, Nancy's eyes were again searching the contents of the key box, her mind fighting for its own focus until she mumbled, "I can't... I don't know which one it could be. George, help me."

"Uhh-hmmm... Look, Nancy..."

Nancy turned to find her friend sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at her with her legs parted, dress hiked and fingers lightly caressing her sex through soaked panties.

"Oh, George! I know how it feels, but we have to find it!"

"Sit do- uhhh!- down, Nancy. Rub your cunt with me."

"George, we have to-"

"Nancy, please... I want to watch you masturbate. I want to watch you orgasm in your panties like a horny little slut. "Uhhh-hh!"

Nancy stared at George, the singing of the columns in her mind overwhelming her defences as they had the last time. She'd underestimated them, had failed to remember their true power after her mind relegated the experience halfway to the dream world. Now George was affected, almost completely lost to their influence, and in turn influencing Nancy. Her offer was so tempting that it was all she could do to refuse and she knew that it was time for them to get out, to get further away from them while they still could.

She felt them cry at this decision, the beautiful crystal pillars of light practically begging from the next room, begging from such loneliness and despair that it was all she could do to grab George by the arm she was using to rub her erected clitoris with, the nub poking obscenely at her panties as she jerked and gasped.

"Nancy, we can't go!"

Ignoring the fact that George somehow knew of her decision to flee while they could, she hauled the horny brunette to her feet, the hem of her green dress falling to just past her knees.

"We have to!"

"Nooooo...! We have to go back! They need us! I know you feel them!"

"Another time! George, please!" Nancy begged as her loyal companion began to resist her. In desperation, she blurted, "We'll go back to our suite and I'll talk dirty while we rub our slutty little cunts! But, we have to leave now!"

George seemed convinced, although reluctantly. It was enough, however, to get her out of the workroom, down the short hallway and up the stairs to the service hallway landing. In her extreme haste, Nancy didn't bother to listen at the door, instead opening it quickly to come face to face with Elora Sasser.

12