The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So..." she began, halting her bobbing and holding her upper body as high as she could so that Skeeter had to return to pumping her cleavage himself. "What about S-Susan Quinn?"

"Wh-? Uh-hh, fuck!" he replied in irritation.

"Is she still in town?"

"Yes- I don't know. Her car is still i-in the lot."

"What lot?" Bess asked, pleased at how her body was once again netting information, but still nervous about how she could hold out an entire hour with these two, especially since she was quite enjoying their filthy attentions so far.

"Side parking lot at the hotel," Skeeter replied, straining to pump her cleavage more effectively as she held it as high as she could.

"What kind of car is it? What colour?"

"Yellow Corolla," he gasped as she pulled back against his arms almost far enough to let his rod pop out from between the buttons of her dress.

"What else can you tell me?"

" ... Sh-she got great fuckin' tits."

With a giggle, Bess countered, "What else?"

"My turn," Brent stated from behind, getting to the floor and grabbing her by her shoulders, pulling her backwards before Skeeter could answer or give her any more information.

Skeeter's cock popped out of her dress and he clearly enjoyed the physical sensation, but was aggravated at his friend taking his turn with their toy just then. As for Bess, she was also aggravated. She'd just started getting information from Skeeter and was also very much enjoying the dirty sight and feel of his meat between her breasts, slipping and sliding, up and down, squirting his tasty juice here and there... Not to mention the fact that it was acontrolledenjoyment.

But now Brent pulled her backwards to his bunk until his back was against it, grabbing her breasts from behind as Skeeter hopped down to the floor, his cock and balls bouncing in a way that turned Bess on even more. Struggling with his grabbing hands, she could feel his hardness against her bottom, pressing itself into that other soft cleavage as one of his hands left her chest in favour of her crotch.

"Ooooh!" she exclaimed, her hands automatically moving to arrest the one that groped between her legs, the one that brought such sudden pleasure.

Squeezing her legs shut and crossing her knees helped to deny his hand as she tried to slide down in his arms, but now Skeeter was pulling the buttons of her dress open. As fast as she could push one hand away from her curvy, young body, another would be somewhere else and, before she knew it, one of Brent's was down the front of her dress. Skeeter was no longer annoyed with his cellmate as he watched him remove her right breast from the top of her dress, squeezing it and making Bess moan with pleasure as she struggled.

"Look at that nipple!" Skeeter breathed, taking the almost lewdly erect protrusion between thumb and forefinger.

"Uhhh! Ohh, my!"

He seemed to know exactly how to pull and knead at it, forcing her to stand up straight and arch her back. Lightly biting her bottom lip, she watched as Brent once more dipped his hand down the front of her bodice to pull her other breast out. Her eyelids fluttered as his hand rubbed her mound through her dress and she felt her resistance fading. It felt so good, both the physical sensations and being used like this, being needed to satisfy a man like she was nothing more than a hot, juicy piece of meat.

Skeeter bent and started licking one of her nipples as she continued to watch, one hand resting on Brent's wrist as her legs began to part, the other on his hip. She wasn't really resisting anymore, not even when Brent hiked her dress up just past her garter belt and slid his hand down the front of her white panties.

"Uhhhhh! Ooooohh, yeeeesss!?"

Skeeter was sucking at her nipples, first one and then the other as he squeezed her sensitive melons so perfectly. Brent's hand cupped her sex, his middle finger pressing at her erect clitoris, rubbing up and down as the tip of another finger teased her opening. Even the feel of her panties being pulled halfway down to her knees was exhilarating and, when she felt his meat between her thighs, she gave up even the pretense of struggle. Abandoning her time management plan, she decided to just let them do whatever they wanted with her body.

The moment itself was satisfying, this final relenting to not only the two men she was caged with, but also to her teenage libido. Bess resolved that, as Mr. Carmody suggested and from then on, she would be a proper little Cinder Bay slut and, as they pulled her down to the lower bunk, she giggled deliriously at the prospect.

Moments later, she found herself on her back with her bottom barely hanging over the edge of the bunk. Her feet in their white pumps were pointed up in the air, legs held together long enough for the quick removal of her panties before they were hastily parted in a wide V. Skeeter's grin got wider as he took in her bare sex, glancing up at Brent. With no more hesitation, he lowered his face to her creamy, eighteen year old snatch and started licking from top to bottom.

Bess cried out in sudden bliss, such was the shock of how good his bathing tongue felt, and she realized that she wasn't aware of how aroused she'd gotten, that it could feel so good.

Brent straddled her head with his knees, his heavy balls suddenly resting across the bridge of her nose and, without hesitation, she reached for his standing meat and began stroking it, revelling in his groans of pleasure at her touch. Like Skeeter, he began leaking pre-cum and the sticky white stuff, much like her own creamy essence, soon spattered her mouth and ran down his length to his balls to smear her face. She loved the taste and spread her legs as far as she could for Skeeter while Brent played with her breasts and nipples.

Skeeter was now using his finger, hungrily and greedily drawing out her cream to lick up as Brent's thighs started to tremble around her head. Bess's entire body was trembling and she could feel herself just beginning the approach to pleasure overload or, as Junior had called it, anorgasm. Her moans were getting louder and, as she bent her knees and propped her feet in a wide spread stance against the bottom edge of the bunk above her, Brent leaned forward and fed her open mouth with his slippery meat.

She elated to the feel of it sliding into her mouth, its head invading her throat as she adjusted the angle of her head so he could insert as much as possible. Her tongue massaged its length and she closed her eyes as his balls again rested on her nose. Her hands now had him by his naked hips, caressing and holding him as he groaned.

"Uh-hhh- eat my cock you little f-fuckin' whore!"he commanded.

"Ngak! Glu-uk! Kuk!"Bess eagerly complied.

Incredibly, the well-endowed blonde barely noticed when Skeeter stopped licking her slit, but the introduction of his bulbous cockhead to the threshold of her love canal definitely got her attention. Her entire body jerked and trembled as it plowed her full lips aside and plunged inside her, sliding all the way into her tight pussy. He let out an appreciative groan, wiggling around before beginning a slow grind of her sex, feeling every detail of her as she did him. This new and wonderful sensation sped Bess to orgasm, her entire body stiffening, back arching as she tried not to choke on Brent's meat while he started pumping her mouth. And not even the smallest possibility of regret entered her mind as she gyrated wildly between them.

During her throes, Skeeter only sped up, her clutching vaginal muscles increasing not only her pleasure but his as well. Holding on to the edge of the top bunk, he slam-fucked her repeatedly, watching her breasts jounce with each impact.

Brent held on to the slats that supported the mattress of the overhead bunk as his pumping of Bess's mouth became faster. His eyes rolled and he could barely focus on the beautiful, fresh young body below him, was as surprised as she was when he shuddered and dumped load after load of cum down her throat with a yell for each one.

In a sense, she had lost herself. She was no longer Bess Marvin, friend of Nancy Drew, Cousin to George Fayne, resident of River Heights, etcetera. She was only a cocksucker and a slut, loving this status and its messy, carnal rewards to the simplified exclusion of all else as Brent's seed seemed to pour down her throat in a flood. Even when she choked, it was good.

When Brent withdrew himself from her mouth, Skeeter suddenly withdrew himself as well. With a high, almost desperate moan, he grabbed her by the front of her dress and hauled her upright to a sitting position on the edge of the bunk. He did this so quickly that she almost bashed her forehead on the frame of the one above. She grabbed his meat at its base, thinking he'd want it in her cum splattered mouth, but he held himself there, pumping her hand as his moan grew higher. She followed his lead, jerking his shaft until, moments later, the first shot of his hot, sticky cum splattered her forehead. She flinched and the next one laced her cheek. Her mouth open in surprise, she received the next tasty shot across her lips and in her mouth as Brent held her still by the hair at the back of her head. While his prick generously laced her face, she only continued to jerk him off, loving this as much as every other depraved detail of her jail cell ordeal. And when it seemed no more was forthcoming, Bess leaned forward and popped his still hard member into her mouth, sucking from it any seed that may have been left, looking up at him as though begging for more as he jerked wildly until he had to force her away from him. She suddenly smiled with the realization that now she looked just like the girl in Sherriff Durant's nudie magazine.

"Now," she said, the cum of two different men running down her face, and the giddy knowledge that not even a half hour had yet passed, "about Susan Quinn..."

12