The Mystery at Faldor Hotel Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing before them, she couldn't help but notice that the Reverend Stephens had developed quite an erection. This discovery put a smile on her face that really didn't fit with her explanation that, "Um... she wasn't impressed with how I'm dressed today."

"Oh, don't mind her," Stephens assured, taking this opportunity to openly appraise Bess's body. "Reverend Muren is a little conservative and it might take some time for her to understand that she has to fit the church more than the church has to fit her."

"Hmm," Bess replied thoughtfully as she looked rather openly at his erection. "Well, I am dressed pretty sluttily, Father. At least for being in a church. Don't you think so?"

"Oh, no, my child. The church is its members, not the building, and some of its members are sluts. It's hypocritical to judge you for dressing like one, especially here."

"Even cock sucking sluts, Father?"

George gasped at this and even Father Stephens was taken aback, but managed to reply, "Yes, Miss Marvin, especially cock sucking sluts."

"Oh, that's good," Bess replied with an innocent smile. "Because I just love sucking cock. Nice, big, hard cocks that squirt cum all over my face and in my mouth..."

"Bless you, my child," Stephens responded with a leering smile as he looked her up and down again. "And you, Miss Fayne? Are you a pretty little cock sucker as well?"

"Uh... Well, I'm..."

"George prefers sucking pussy," Bess provided.

"Oh," Stephen's replied, still smiling with approval at this as George shot Bess a shocked and accusing smile. "Well, I assure you that lesbian pussy lickers are certainly welcome here at St. Raphael's. In fact, I wonder if anyone's mentioned Cinder Bay's town renewal program to either of you delightful young ladies."

After casting brief, questioning glances at each other, the cousins shook their heads and Stephens went on to explain, "As I'm sure you've noticed, Cinder Bay isn't exactly a bustling metropolis. Well, that's alright; nobody here wants that, but there's a happy medium somewhere between that and a ghost town, and a ghost town is what Cinder Bay is fast turning into. Birth rates are down and there's no industry to provide jobs as incentive for people to move here."

"Junior was telling me about this," Bess stated.

Nodding, Stephens went on to explain, "If not for the hotel, the town would have died years ago. You see, Cinder Bay is such a beautiful little place that some who stop in on their way through decide to stay a little longer to enjoy the beach and the scenery. Some of them even come back and it's their money that's been barely keeping us alive here. Annabelle's Boutique surely helps, and Derek Lang's bar will too, but we need more than that."

"Like what?" George asked.

"Quite frankly, we need people with money to invest, but that's not all. Money dries up sooner than later, like government stimulus packages if there's nothing solid behind the money. That's where innovative thinking comes in. That's where imagination and the right people with the willingness to take chances can make all the difference in this town. Those people could help make Cinder Bay thrive again. Mind you, like I said, we'll never be a major city and that's the last thing we want anyway, but we could easily sustain ourselves and a larger population, say... twice or even three times as large as what we have now, if we had the right people here. People who are uhhh... open minded and..."

"Hedonistic?" George asked with slightly embarrassed grin.

"Well... yes," Stephen's confirmed with an awkward chuckle. "You see, as nice as Cinder Bay is, there's plenty of other towns up and down the coast that are as nice or nicer, and a lot of them are closer to major highways and can support themselves with their own industry that's separate and apart from their tourist trade. They're developed and much more attractive to tourists and business investors alike, whereas our only real draw is the fact that we're undeveloped. Quaint is, I believe, the proper term. Some people like it, but most would prefer living in a town like Nantucket, Myrtle Beach, or even Bar Harbor. Of course, most young people such as yourselves will prefer Fort Lauderdale for the sun and everything else they have to offer that appeals to your age group but, believe it or not, we think we have something to offer that rivals Fort Lauderdale."

"And what would that be?" Bess suggestively asked.

With a raised brow and a lingering glance at their bodies, Stephens told them, "That hedonism. In Cinder Bay, people are allowed to dress and act as they want to. Yes, there are limitations, but pretty much anything goes here."

"So," George surmised, "what you're saying is that you're trying to turn Cinder Bay into an adult resort town."

"Not exactly. We don't want to be a resort town, rather just a nice quiet, self-sufficient little town that isn't under the gun of economic collapse. A town where certain people with certain personal interests can live comfortably in their preferred lifestyle. The trouble is, we can't exactly advertise such a business model to prospective investors in the traditional way. We have to wait for the right people to come by and see what we're trying to do here, people who want to be a part of it badly enough to take a chance with their money, maybe even discretely tell other prospective investors and/or residents. We have a lot of ideas here, but we need money and we need those who can make them become a reality. Even more than that, we need other imaginative people with fresh ideas that complement our vision of Cinder Bay and can make it a private haven for..."

"The perverted and sexually deviant?" George asked.

With another awkward smile while pointedly looking at George, Reverend Stephens challenged, "Define 'sexual deviant'.

"Touché," she allowed with a grin while Bess snickered. "But I'm curious... a private haven?"

"Yes," he answered. "As I've said, we don't want to be a large town and we don't want to be a sex resort, or widely known for... what we want to become. It's not us, we don't want it to be, nor would the people whom we hope to attract here."

"So," Bess said, "What you're doing is using sex to attract the people who can save Cinder Bay from possible death."

"Certain eventual death," he corrected. "I moved here when I was in my thirties, just before the mill, then the mine closed down. I fell in love with the place almost immediately and the people here welcomed me and helped to make it my home as much as I did. Since then, I've watched this lovely little town slowly emaciate to what it is now and, if something isn't done, it will die."

"But, what about the boutique and this bar you mentioned?" George asked.

Shaking his head, he replied, "A good start, but not enough. By themselves, the boutique and the bar can only slow Cinder Bay's eventual demise. We need more. A lot more."

"Um, no offense," George cautioned with a curious grin, "but this is the last kind of stuff I'd expect to hear from a priest. I'd think you'd be fighting for what most people, especially religious people, would consider to be a moral town. A god fearing town."

"The Anglican Church is a very progressive one, much more so than the Roman Catholics, and we tend to see beyond staunch tradition to what's realistic and necessary."

"But... to this extent?"

With a slightly devious smile, he replied, "The structure of canon law allows for a certain... independence, but the diocese obviously has no idea of how we live. Otherwise they never would have sent Candy here. Every once in a while, the Bishop pays a visit, but I've always had plenty of warning and, even if I hadn't, things here aren't so obvious that he'd have anything to really complain about."

"But, what about you?" Bess asked, looking pointedly at his midsection. "How do you personally condone all this as a man of God? Isn't the lifestyle you're trying to promote for Cinder Bay and its citizens in direct conflict with your own beliefs?"

"God gave me this penis, Miss Marvin, the same way he gave you two the tits and ass that made it hard."

"Father Stephens!" George gasped with a smile.

"As a lesbian," he said, "I'd think that you, of all people, can appreciate what we're trying to build here. It's a place where you could live as you are, out in the open without fear of social judgement."

"I'm afraid I don't have much to offer Cinder Bay," George replied, adding, "I've only just graduated and I don't have any money."

"You have more to offer than you think," he said, "just by being what you are, a young, beautiful lesbian to make the town attractive to those who do have money, especially women."

"Um... You're saying that I'm only good as part of the scenery? Because I find that-"

"Of course not, my child. I'm saying that your youth and beauty alone can help to rejuvenate this old and dying town. People are the lifeblood of a town and a town's health is a direct reflection of its people. We need youth and beauty such as yours in order to turn things around here, in order to transform ourselves from a dried up town dying of old age to a young, vibrant community with colour and life, with a real future ahead of it. In fact, you'd be given every opportunity to further yourself here, every incentive we can afford and so much more so than anywhere else you could settle. In Cinder Bay, you wouldn't be just a pretty face, never just another number, but an essential organ of a greater body!

"And the same goes for you, Miss Marvin. Look at you, the way you're dressed like a whore in the street," he said with an appreciative grin as he hooked a finger under the bottom of her T-shirt, pulling it up to her neck to completely expose her large, young melons. "You enjoy it, you love the way I want your body and that's why you do it. Where else could you do that? Where else could you be allowed to feel the way you do here? I guarantee you that, should you decide to stay in Cinder Bay, you'd have a future that would not only allow you to be the little slut you want to be, but an important part of what Cinder Bay must become in order to survive. Believe me, we know how intelligent you are, we know your abilities and talents better than anybody else, perhaps even yourself and, also better than anyone else, we would appreciate and foster them, give you a real life instead of going to university only to end up chained to a stove as some unappreciative man's baby making machine anyway!"

"Why, that's quite a pitch," Bess remarked with a grin, though it had had a strong effect.

"I'll say," George agreed, also positively affected by the Reverend's petition.

"You've only heard half of it," he informed. "There's more, so much more."

"Like what?" Bess asked.

"I'm afraid that requires some commitment."

"Well," George's careful tone said, "I hope you don't expect any commitment now. What you've told us is kind of..."

"A lot to swallow," Bess finished. "We'd need some time to suck first, if you'll excuse my pun."

With a humoured smile, he said, "Of course, I'm asking you to decide your future before you're even twenty years old, and I completely understand that you'd like some time for- to put it your way- sucking before you swallow. Do take all the time you need and, in the meantime, should you have any questions, please feel free to ask me."

"What about Reverend Muren?" George asked. "Does she know about the town's ambitions?"

"To an extent, yes. Although, I'd ask you not to discuss it with her. She and the position she holds here are crucial and we're still, uhhh..."

"Coercing her?" Bess asked with a knowing grin.

"Persuading her," Stephens corrected with a lingering smile at her chest as he clarified with, "For example, she has to accept that you're a very attractive young woman and that it's okay for you to dress yourself however you want in Cinder Bay. We've even given her a complete wardrobe in hopes of encouraging this in her as well but, so far, she hasn't taken full advantage of that. In any case, please don't let her dissuade you," he advised, adding with a pointed look at George, "Either of you. We wouldn't advise public nudity because of the wrong kind of attention that would attract from anyone who may happen to see you while driving through, but please feel free to dress more- much more- provocatively. Like your slutty little friend, Bess, here."

"Well..." George considered aloud as Bess leered at her in silent agreement with Stephens. "I suppose..."

"And in the meantime," he went on, taking their hands to begin leading them away from the altar and back to the front of the church, "I think you should go see her. Reverend Muren, I mean. She's staying in Suite 503. She must come to realize that the flock is paramount to all concerns, that her availability is her number one priority above the diocese and even herself. Please make her understand that she shouldn't discourage you from dressing provocatively and that she herself has a responsibility to do the same."

"Father Stephens," George started, "I'm not sure we can do what-"

"I'm aware of the shopping trip to Annabelle's Boutique that she accompanied you on," he said with an approving smile. "I was happy to hear that you're helping her to come around to the town's way of thinking, but she obviously has a fair way to come yet. Still, the fact that she even went there and allowed herself to be a part of your frivolities is very promising and I think that, if anyone, you two can help her to understand the necessity of allowing her flock to see and share the wonderful gifts that God has blessed her with."

"But, what if she refuses to even let us in?" George asked.

In reply, Stephens fished into his pocket, retrieving a suite key marked, '503'. Taking George's hand, he pressed the key into her hand, smiling as he replied, "In that case, my child... don't take no for an answer."

Somewhat shocked, George wondered if Stephens was really encouraging them to do what she suspected, to force themselves on Reverend Muren. This was wrong, however, she nonetheless found the idea extremely exciting and, once again, her moral center prepared for battle with her carnal drives.

12