The Naked Stipulation Ch. 04

Story Info
DK gets naked with the girls.
4.1k words
4.36
47.6k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/06/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving day arrived and the workday dragged slowly. I could finally wait no longer and decided to close the gallery early and drive over to my new home. Just as I was preparing leave, Jules showed up.

“Hey DK, I thought I would see were you worked,” she said. “Jules, I’m glad to see you. I was just getting ready to go.

“Great,” she said.

“I can’t thank you enough by the way for letting me join your group. I know that you girls must be very picky about who you choose to live with and I’m … just glad you chose me.”

Jules looked around the front of the gallery and then said, “Sure DK. We really think you will like it there and Jen and Laurie are happy you seemed so nice. The last guy we had began nice enough but turned into a real jerk. Very selfish.”

The thoughts I had been thinking came to the forefront of my mind. I had these reoccurring thoughts that they kicked him out because he was such a pervert probably couldn’t keep his hands off them.

“Jerk, huh,” I said.

“Yeah, the other girls really didn’t like him, said Jules. Never became a part of the group and NEVER helped out the way he should.”

“Okay, I thought, he was an asshole and didn’t join in when there were group activities. Mental note. Don’t be afraid to clean up and do the dishes.

“So, DK show me around,” Jules asked. I showed her the artist I was currently featuring and a few works arriving later in the month. She liked them and said she might be interested in some artwork for the condo. “Of course she would get the friends of the gallery discount,” I told her and she smiled at me.

Jules had a natural smile, making her face light up and drawing out her innate sexiness. Then it might be the lemon-scented perfume she always wore. Some woman made my knees weak just by the way they looked or smelled. I could never predict it. Probably if you asked ten guys whether they thought Jules was very pretty the answer would be split down the middle. On the other hand, if you asked the same ten guys if she was pretty when she smiled those same ten guys wouldn’t say she was drop dead gorgeous.

There is something about a woman with a smile but Jules was deeper with a subtle air of mystery and a face that revealed something new every time you saw her. She was a woman of average height about 5 feet 5 inches and dark brunette hair. She was confident, assertive, and but wonderfully pleasant. She was fit and trim.

After showing her around I realized it was well past time to lock up and told her so. “Okay, that just gives the girls more time to dress for dinner. You can follow me back to the condo in your car, she said. I’ll show you a few short cuts.”

“Terrific. Just give me a few minutes. Where are you parked?” “Just across the street,” she said. “I’ll be with you in five. I’m just parked out back.” I said.

I let Jules out the front and locked the door behind her. Checking around the store, I turned on the evening light and set the gallery alarm, then let myself out and walked to my car. I pulled my car around from the back and stopped just behind Jules so she could exit her space. The ride to the condo took about 20 minutes even with the evening traffic. “Not a bad commute,” I thought. Jules pulled in behind the building and I followed her to my new parking space. I was home, 152 Harbinger Way, apartment 17.

The elevator to the top apartment in the building was a short ride. As the doors opened Jules handed me a key and said, “A key to your new home. I hope it is a wonderful stay.”

“Thanks, Jules, I said. I am really glad I am finally here.”

I put the key into the lock and held my breath. Frankly I wasn’t sure what I was going to find. Would there be two naked girls standing on the other side of the door? I opened the door and walked into a world that would change my life.

The door opened to the nicest apartment I had ever seen. There was a wonderful entryway with a large closet for coats and fine crafted woodwork evident everywhere. Jules led me in and did a quick tour downstairs.

The condo had two floors with the bedrooms upstairs and the living area down. The first floor was composed of a living room, dining room, and kitchen with pantry, mudroom with laundry, a full bath and entertainment room. Jules told me upstairs had four bedrooms all with full baths, an exercise room and a staircase that lead to a patio/deck. Not only was this gem spacious but also it was well decorated with paintings I immediately recognized. Not masters mind you but very good contemporary artists. We made our way through the first floor without running across Jen or Laurie. I asked Jules if they were home and she told me they were probably upstairs dressing for dinner.

Tonight we would go out to dinner and get to know each other. “I have made reservations at a great spot just around the corner. They make the best drinks. We have reservations for 7:00 pm but we will head over there about 6:15 pm for cocktails. Sound good,” she asked?

“Wonderful,” I said. In my mind I breathed a slight sigh of relief. I thought I would make a much better first impression if I didn’t have to stop myself from looking at three naked women. I always felt that first impressions are lasting ones and I really didn’t want these girls remembering me as a lecherous asshole who drooled all over their naked bodies.

I heard Laurie and Jen talking as they came down the stairs. Jules and I were in the kitchen when she called out to come in the kitchen. The girls walked in and their beauty immediately impressed me. Jen had light brown hair and was about 5’ 10”. She had large breasts and a thin frame with long thin legs. Laurie on the other hand had deep black hair was a little shorter than Jen’s but with a more rounded figure. She definitely had all the curves in the right places. Jen and Laurie were ready for dinner and said they were hungry. Jules introduced me to Laurie and when I extended my hand to shake she pulled me in and gave me a little kiss on the cheek. “We are going to be roommates, DK I thought we would be a little less formal,” Laurie said. Jen followed Laurie’s lead kissed me too. Without even seeing my new room we took Jules’ car to a local eclectic restaurant.

We found a table in a quiet corner for drinks and quickly fell into a comfortable conversation as we shared intimate “bonding” stories about ourselves. I was apprehensive about this day because of the very problem of trying to fit into a group that enjoyed living together under the most unusual and intense circumstances. Those fears quickly disappeared as we seemed to click, and I fit into the cracks and fissures of their personalities.

We moved to the dinner table after about 45 minutes and continued our conversation. Without thinking about it we all sampled each other’s dinners, something that would have never occurred to me before but with these girls it seemed very natural. Finally, I asked the one question that I had been longing to ask from the time I met Jules.

“Okay, does everyone really go naked all the time at home?” Laurie without missing a beat said, “Sure silly, and we expect you to do the same. It is the first thing we do when we get home and the last thing I regret whenever I leave home.” Then Jen chimed in, “frankly if I could walk the street of this city naked without getting arrested I would do it.”

“Wow, I just said. I am impressed.” “Impressed with what,” Jules asked?

“Impressed that the three of you are so comfortable and casual about nudity. I mean every girl I have met with the exception of one were so uptight about being naked. Most of the time girls have their arms rapped around themselves like they are trying to get another layer of clothes. I never thought I would meet another girl like my friend Suzie.”

“Who is Suzie?” Jen asked.

So I told them the story of Suzie and myself.

The other thing I’m surprised at is you are letting a guy become a part of your living arrangement. I could understand if the fourth roommate was a woman but why look for a guy,” I asked?

“Well to tell you the truth, Jules said, we all like the erotic tension it throws into the mix. If you were just another girl there would be far less excitement and eroticism. Think about it would you really want to see a bunch of naked guys around the house?

I had to admit that the thought of a bunch of guys naked was not my ideal living situation.

“Besides there are lots of times when a guy can get a job done much easier than a woman. You will be handy to have around the house,” Jules said.

The three girls looked at each other and smiled. All of a sudden I felt a little uneasy. “Besides, Jen continued, being naked make me feel alive and free. Since I met Jules and Laurie I really couldn’t think of living any other way. Wait till you meet Jules’ brother Mike. He was the one that really made me understand the pleasures that a life of erotic nudity holds and I’m not talking about sex. You just have a different view of life when it is seen through unclothed eyes.”

There was passion in Jen’s voice about this topic. Almost like someone who was pitching their artwork. Maybe that was how they view it. Nudity was their art. I looked at the faces of the three women I sat with. After talking with them for the better part of three hours I felt I was on the verge of discovering the first glimmerings of their merged physical and inner beauty. Each of them in their own way was so beautiful I felt an emotional pain as I both looked and experienced them simultaneously. I felt immersed in them and was intoxicated by it. I knew I needed to explore these feelings more and maybe nudity was just the right medium.

We finished our dinner with Crème Brule and coffee, paid our bill and left for the condo. Of course all the girls referred to the condo, as home but as yet it was still too new to FEEL like home to me.

When we returned home, Jules showed me my room. All my stuff was piled in one corner. It could be piled in a corner because my room was probably 600 sq ft without counting the bathroom. It was more than I ever expected. I thanked her again for inviting me to join them. I told Jules I would be doing some unpacking then going to bed.

“Well, I hope you don’t mind if you hear us in the morning. We workout in the morning. Now remember, you may be unpacking but you won’t have any need for your clothes,” Jules said.

“I’ll try and remember,” I said with some anticipation in my voice. “Oh, you’ll remember, Jules said because if you don’t we’ll be happy to reminding you.”

The next morning I awoke to the sounds of straining in another part of the condo. I recalled Jules said they would be working out in the morning so I pulled myself out of bed to clean up. It suddenly occurred to me I would have to spend more effort in cleaning all over if I was going to be naked all day long. It is one thing rooming with guys but with women you couldn’t offensive. I was suddenly important my armpits gave no offending odors and particularly other orifices. I showered and spent considerable time cleaning. I thought this funny since I was just going to go workout and get sweaty all over again. I did however want to make a good first impression.

Finally, feeling ready I opened the door to my room and ventured out into my brave new world. I had a medium size towel with me on my way to the kitchen where I filled a water bottle and returned upstairs to the workout room. Immediately I caught sight of Jules and Jen on the aerobic equipment. My heart stopped as I approached the room suddenly feeling quite vulnerable.

I had seen my share of naked women at college, and all the thinking I had done about living with three naked women was mental masturbation but I felt entirely inexperienced when I was face to face with this naked reality. It suddenly occurred to me that every ordinary daily experiences and chores would cease to be ordinary. It was like I had to learn everything anew.

Jules and Jen were in the room working out. The actual sight of these naked women thrilled me like nothing before. The way their muscles and skin moved and stretch over their bones was enormously erotic. I was drawn to the movement of their breasts and the tautness of their ripe ass. I realized why these girls enjoyed nudity. They were naked to experience life. It made the most ordinary things, exhilarating. It made them feel alive and wanting to experience each and every facet of life.

Most impotently it took a very private things, like a body and laid it bare to inspection and that was mentally and emotionally challenging. It challenged everything one believed about men, women and society and challenged everything you grew up knowing to be true. It is hard to break the visceral bonds of beliefs. On the one hand, I was exhilarated by the feelings I had of freedom and anticipated what I might discover next.

Jen, as I previously described, was thin with large breasts but it wasn’t until she was naked that I truly appreciated the form and weight of her voluminous breasts. It was a real gift for me to experience them first hand. Her legs were long, lithe and delicate all the way to her crotch such that the top of her legs never really touched. They just angled out from her knees till they met her hips. This magic “V” drew my gaze to her pronounced pussy lips. Her pubic hair was completely shaven, only serving to keep my eyes fixed like a magnet on her fully, puffy lips. Her ass was thin but with a slight teardrop shaped from many hours on the elliptical machine. Her arms were also thin and her large round very REAL breasts rocked rhythmically as she pedaled on the machine. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail and beads of sweat popped from her body. She called “hey” to me as I walked into the room. Her skin was a lightly tan in color with no obvious lines but what would you expect from a girl who spent much of her time naked. I walked past Jen toward an exercise bike and could smell the wonderful mixed aroma of perfume and sweat. I threw one leg over the bike seat after first placing the towel down. My ball sack snagged as I threw my leg over and flinching. Reaching down, I rearranged my balls as I remounted the bike; this was something I was going to have to get used to.

Jules was doing hammer curls and my eyes were drawn to her muscled body. Her breasts were modest in size and pointed standing out on her chest with the slightest upward curve. Her areolas were large for her breast, which I particularly liked. She had a spectacular firm, full ass and thick brown pubic hair that covered her pussy burying her lips from sight. Not that I was staring but the urge to look was too strong. Jules gave me a nod to say hi and I nodded back.

I worked away on the bike for five minutes warming up and then moved to the mats to stretch before lifting weights. As I left the bike, Laurie entered the room. She had a magnificent shapely figure with lovely firm curves. Her best feature was her ass, full, firm and heart shaped with a lovely dimple above her right cheek.

Laurie had a habit of wiggling her ass provocatively whenever she walked. I knew this girl was going to be a large problem for me. I hadn’t seen her for 15 seconds and I was already thinking about sliding what it would be like to slide my cock between her butt cheeks. She had long, straight dark hair with brown eyes and eyebrows that were full and shaped but still had a natural look. Her face was long and even somewhat boyish with an aquiline nose. Her tits were smallish and dipped slightly on her chest showing the beginning stages of age. Her areolas were modest in size with a nub of a nipple that stood out. Her belly button was pierced with a gold ball and bar. Her hands and feet were long and elegant with long fingers and toes and her arms were thin but for obvious biceps.

She wore rings on two fingers of each hand and her left thumb, as well as, a gold chain around her neck. Apart from her spectacular ass, her most intriguing feature was the large inner lips that protruded from her pussy. As she stood in front of me I don’t think she was aroused but her inner lips pushed from between her outer pussy lips in an almost obscene fashion. They were moist, pink and with just a touch of darkness at the edges. I would have given anything at that moment to suck those lips into my mouth.

Laurie walked up to me as I sat on the mat. Her pussy was literally right in front of me. I looked at her and felt an awful pain of desire and knew I was in trouble without knowing why.

“DK, she said. Laurie’s pussy was trimmed. She obviously had been waxed recently because her dark hair was neatly shaped in the form of a wide stripe. I always found it sexy that a girl would pay attention to grooming her pussy.

Are you okay, this morning?”

“Fine,” I remarked.

“DK, you have a hard on,” Laurie said.

I looked down and for the first time realized that the three naked girls had given me and I had a huge boner. I was completely embarrassed and blushed. Laurie looked at Jules and just laughed.

“Well, that’s probably a record, she said. Most have been able to AT LEAST twenty minutes.”

“It’s okay, Jules said. We don’t mind. Frankly, we would be pissed if you didn’t get a hard-on at least once a day.”

They all laughed and I continued to blush deeply. For the balance of the work out my dick stood at attention while I desperately tried to keep it out of the equipment, no matter what I did or thought my dick only seemed to get harder. Working out with a hard-on can be dangerous. Can a guy live with a perpetual hard-on? Is it a health risk to lift weights if all your blood is going to your dick? After pondering these unfathomable questions, I showered and my dick finally relaxed for the first time since waking up. When I felt calm enough I went into the kitchen to get breakfast.

Laurie cooked for everyone and it was an absolute treat watching her cute ass wiggling from under an apron. We sat down to our first naked breakfast of fruit, eggbeaters, toast and coffee. I almost could keep my mind on the food as six lovely boobs stared me in the face table height. It was a wonderful breakfast and the girls talked continuously about their work, Jules’ upcoming birthday weekend, which I learned would be celebrated at her brothers, and of course, jokes about my “first experience”.

Little did they know my “second experience” was lurking under the table until Jen look into my lap during one of her jokes.

“Isn’t that cute, he has a stiffy again.” Everyone broke up and I blushed at being discovered. Jen reach down and wrapped her warm hand around my dick.

“I think it is so cute that you’re getting a stiffy over us.” She squeezed and rubbed my dick like it was a cute puppy just brought home for the first time.

She leaned over the table and cooed, “aren’t you so cute.” And “you look so cute. Yes you’re a good boy” If I didn’t know any better I would have thought Jen believed my dick was just cuddly pet. In many ways those were my exact feelings about my dick but she didn’t need to know that.

My initial impression of Jules’ brother was everyone treated him like some kind of religious figure. I was repeatedly told I would “just love him”. He had the best house and his wife was so nice. It was clear the girls worshiped this guy so I would have to “like him” no matter what I thought.

I volunteered to clean up and did this will enthusiasm, remembering Jules’ words to me about the last guy not helping out. When I was finished I found the girls together in the living and was asked to join them so we could “talk”.

Jules felt that it was soon enough to give me some “helpful hints” as she called them.

First, since everyone was always naked it was just too much trouble to carry around towels to sit on. No one did so I didn’t need to as long as I kept myself thoroughly clean at times then I could sit where I may. Enemas came to mind but Laurie told me about psyllum husks and their cleaning effect.

12