The Nanny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon, baby."

Randy gently took my ankles in both hands and set them apart and then got up onto the bed. I was just about to close my legs together when he scooted up between them.

"Shhh, it's fine sweetie."

I looked up at him and he seemed to be so caring as he said it.

Slowly, he laid himself on top of me and allowed his weight to crush me into the soft mattress. My lips were still wet from Anna's kisses when Randy's lips met mine and as we kissed his hands sought out my breasts and I swooned as he found the tender buds and massaged them. Anna then took my left hand and held it in hers.

"You'll be wonderful as a mom." she said.

With that she looked at Randy and nodded and then he leaned in and kissed me again.

I felt his manhood nudge into my sex and a whole world of reason and understanding hit me all at once.

"We....we can't do this...I'll get...I'll get pregnant!"

Randy ignored my furtive plea and with my body helpless to his he started to make me a woman.

He pushed and prodded at me several times and I felt his manhood poke and then slip between the cheeks of my butt before he pulled back to try again. I didn't notice Anna getting up from the bed as I was a little distracted at the time. But I did notice when Randy rose off of me a bit and swooned a little and then I felt Anna's hand massge me down there with the same fluid she'd put on me earlier.

I gasped as Randy now slipped his mature manhood into me and the sudden fullness was shocking. I had a flash memory of the other night when he and Anna were in this same position and I realized that he was mating with me...he was treating me as if I were his wife. Reality crashed back as he withdrew from me ever so slowly and I thought for a moment that he might be done and then he slid all the way back into me again. I felt Anna get back on the bed just as Randy snugged his body all the way into mine and I felt his hairy crotch press up against my belly. It was almost a pinching sensation to feel that part of my body being squeezed between his manhood and his body.

Anna reached between us and felt where her husband's body disappeared into mine. And then she was off the bed again and she took my feet in both hands and started to massage the soles of my feet with her thumbs.

I didn't realize that she was getting me to relax and allow my legs to go up higher to allow Randy deeper into me, but then he pressed himself into this new place in me that his wife had convinced me to open up for him.

I recall the thought at that moment that I was being fucked.

He went on for a long time just thrusting into me and relaxing and holding himself in me and then periodically going for a while of going back and forth into me. It was wonderful. The candle was a quarter of the way gone when he started to keep a tempo going at me and Anna massaged my feet almost hard enough to hurt. I tried to pull my feet away from her and then Randy hooked his arms behind my knees at that exact moment. In the candlelight I saw Anna looking at me with a smile as Randy started to moan like he did with her.

He slowed down and then alternated between pushing deeply into me and holding it and going back to his rythym in me.

It was amazing when I felt him hold himself deep into my body and I watched his face as he closed his eyes and moaned. And deep inside my sex I felt his manhood swell and begin to pulse into me. It seemed forever as he held himself inside of me and filled me. I was utterly dazed when he finally withdrew from me and Anna swept in with a cloth to clean me up.

Randy staggered off of the bed and then he and Anna kissed each other. The two of them went off to the bathroom together and at that point the alcohol and the hormones overtook me and I succumbed to sleep.

I awoke when Anna got up out of the bed with the sunrise and was about to get out of bed to help her with the morning chores when she pushed me back down into the bed.

"I'll take care of the kids. You stay here, okay?"

I happily nodded and laid back down in the warm bed.

Sleep was not why Anna had told me to stay in bed, though.

Randy cuddled up to me from behind and wrapped his arms around me and crushed me to his hairy chest. It was both pleasant and scary as he nuzzled my neck with his lips. I was much more sober at this point than I had been the night before and while his warm attentions were wonderful I had good reason to be scared. It wasn't very long at all when he reached down and pulled my leg over his and slipped his manhood between my legs. I made the mistake of trying to get out of the bed and inadvertently got myself into a better position for him. I felt his manhood slip right through my still moistened sex and let go a little cry.

"Christie, I'm not going to hurt you," he whispered in my ear, "but you aren't going anywhere until this is finished and I hope you understand that."

I said nothing as he pulled me close again and I tried to bury my face in my pillow. I felt him pressing himself at me and each time he did I managed to move just enough to prevent him from his goal. He reached a hand down to my belly and pulled me close and then pressed himself into me. I arched my back with the discomfort and caught my breath as he slipped into my body. I was so wide awake now. This was almost a completely new sensation from the night before as his manhood soon was all the way inside me. The battle lost, I allowed myself to relax a bit as he began to stroke himself in and out of my body. I really did try to hold back my response to him but my body ended up betraying me and I felt myself involuntarily begin to hump back at his manhood, meeting it as it plumbed my most intimate passage.

I felt a strange need building in my body that I was trying to will myself to prevent. He knew what I was doing and he slowed and began to make the most torturously slow and deep thrusts. With each full penetration of me he'd grind himself against me and the need began to take me over until I finally surrendered to it. I couldn't help but spread my legs like some sort of slut as my body demanded his cock satisfy my sudden lust. I felt so ashamed as I let him wrap his arms around my waist and draw me closer to his need. He answered my own need with exactly the movement needed to make my pleasure all the more intense, it was like he was playing me like a piano, knowing exactly what keys to touch to get the music he wanted. I trembled as I had my very first orgasm and heard him grunt in satisfaction.

He slowed himself as the crescendo of my pleasure ebbed and he allowed me to bask in the unwanted glow of the pleasure he had given to me.

I turned and looked into his eyes and then just closed them and turned away as my body still responded to him as my lover. I was even more ashamed now having allowed myself to feel such amazing pleasure when I should be utterly destroyed.

"Okay, sweetheart. Now it's my turn."

His body crushed against me as he grabbed my knee and held it up to his side. His cock plowed into me with a fervor that began to seem unreal. My gentle lover was in steps becoming an impassioned beast and with each of his desperate thrusts he hammered his cock against my sore and tired cervix.

Finally, he made me scream out in pain as he virtually impaled me with his swollen cock. His breathing was ragged and he moaned as I felt the length of his cock throb and pump into me. Each jet of his come into my sex made a queer tickling sensation in the depths of my body and, in my inexperience, I initially dismissed the feeling and just lay with him behind me as he continued to pump his pulsing cock into me and then suddenly realized that he was inseminating me. It felt beautifully warm, spreading and seeping slowly into my body from his tool. I let go of that feeling and again, I tried to get away but he drew me back, plunging his cock back into me where he wanted it. Then he just settled down and lay behind me with his cock still deep inside of me. I just lay there silent contemplating how my life had suddenly changed and how it was likely to change even more at this rate.

After maybe ten minutes or so I felt him move a little inside of me. Then he did it again. And then I felt him start to swell inside me and then he idly placed a hand on my hip and used it like a kind of handle to kep me in the bed with him as his obscene cock probed into me yet again. This time it was like he had this urgency to complete this and he gripped me round my waist and I bit my lip as he plowed me with a renewed fervor. He clasped me tightly and it was terribly uncomfortable as he tried to get his cock even further into me than before. He immediately distracted me from the discomfort when I felt the strong spurts of his semen splashing deeply inside of me.

It was September when I finally heard why this had all come to pass.

My parents had essentially sold me to Randy and Anna and in return he forgave the debt on their house and daddy's business.

Here we are ten years, four boys, and Lord knows how many orgasms later and I believe that this was the best thing my parents ever did for me.

12