The Narc

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers

"No." Elizabeth blurted. "It isn't that...I...ah...I ahh... want to learn...I want to make Becky happy."

No!!!! The Elizabeth that wasn't hypnotized, that was trapped watching all this helplessly groaned in dismay.

"She could hear Sue coo her enthusiasm, as she eagerly spread her thighs and ran her fingers through her hair.

Elizabeth's lips ached and her tongue was tired, but she began to lick....

And lick. And suck. And lick and suck while Sue purred as she gave one hepful tip after another. When to lick. When to suck. When to flick her tongue. When to please. And when to tease. Until the hints grew fewer and fewer and the moans grew in number. Until at last the girl trembled in orgasm. While poor Elizabeth was helpless as she peered up at Becky with a sudden face with adoration in her eyes - so very eager to please her lover.

Becky merely reached over and patted her approvingly on the head and said encouragingly, "That was better, but practice on Annie for awhile."

Elizabeth sighed in disappointment, but then began to lick yet another girl.

"She's not very good," Annie said. "I'm not sure why you want her."

Elizabeth groaned. It wasn't a question of being good, her tongue was exhausted. She took a deep breath and licked more vigorously. Taking new lessons and tips until another girl climaxed. And then another. And then another. Until the entire team was satisfied.

"Noooo...." Elizabeth shut off the water and quickly dried. Chill bumps covered her slim body. Her nipples had hardened to bullets.

What was she going to do? Prosecute the girls for what? Hypnotizing and taking advantage of her? She'd be laughed out of her job and the station. Quit? And let the girls get away with what they'd done?

The narcotics officer's eyes hardened. She was new and idealistic. She'd never considered planting evidence. She was a good cop. However, it would be so easy.Plant a few grams of coke or meth and bust a few of those bitches. That fucking Becky would have enough drugs to nail her for distribution. No...no one would believe the whole fucking team was using coke. Steroids? Ah, a whole team could be on steroids. That was believable. Now all she had to to was get some 'roids.

But first she had to get dressed. It was then that the clothes that were neatly folded on her dresser caught her attention. And the piece of paper on laying on top.

She picked it up and read the note.

"Elizabeth, wear what's in this pile - and only what's in this pile. -Jill."

Shit. That note could only mean one thing. Jill had been in her apartment. There weren't any obvious clues that Elizabeth was really Elizabeth Jenkins - narcotics officer. But if the girl had dug around - she'd discover the truth.That was a terrifying thought.

Elizabeth looked over the small pile of clothes while her mind raced over several horrifying scenarios if her secret had been discovered. Wow...Jill must be a a megalomaniac of some kind if she really thought Elizabeth was going to wear the outfit she'd left. It wasn't the sort of clothes any self respecting eighteen year old high school senior would dare to wear. No, the hot pink Disney princess shirt would have been stylish on a girl much much younger. The black, white, and pink checked miniskirt could be pulled off, but not with that shirt. However, it wasn't a problem of the colors, it was the size. it was far too short. The pair of long sheer knee socks didn't help matters. Nor did the Mary Janes and the pair of pink hair scrunchies. And if she wasn't mistaken, the makeup would be the very same garish colors she's worn last night.

There was no way in hell she'd -

Once again Elizabeth was pulled into a memory so real it was as if it were happening to her once more. A memory in which she felt as if she were a hitchhiker residing in her body.

"Open your eyes Elizabeth," Jill said. By now Elizabeth would know that voice anywhere.

Elizabeth opened them to see herself reflected in the dresser mirror.

"We caught the spy you see in front of you. Her name is Elizabeth Montgomery," Jill continued. "We suspect she's in some kind of plot against us. You are our resident psychic, we need you to look inside her mind and tell us any sort of secrets she has."

Elizabeth watched helplessly while her eyes narrowed and then she began to speak. "Her name isn't really Elizabeth Montgomery - it's Elizabeth Jenkins."

"Are you sure she's still under?" a girl asked.

"Shut it," Jill said. To Elizabeth, "Look deeper. That doesn't help us. We need something we can use against her."

"She's 22 years old," Elizabeth said helpfully.

"It's not working," a girl said.

Thank God the girls were too dumb to make any sense of her comments. Otherwise, Elizabeth was sunk.

"Deeper," Jill said.

"She's an undercover police officer," Elizabeth offered. "She's not a spy. It's okay."

"Oh God! Oh God!" a panicked voice echoed. "She's a fucking cop. We are so fucking busted. What are we going to do?"

"I said shut up Amanda," Jill said. "I need quiet. I need to be able to think."

Jill took a breath. "Are you - I mean - is she here about what happened to Amy?"

"No," Elizabeth said. "She's a narcotics officer. She's looking for drugs and dealers."

Jill gave a sigh of relief. "Okay, we really need some psychic help. I want you to look deep. Really deep in her mind and tell me...how can do to keep her under our thumb? We can hypnotize her, but we need to make sure she doesn't run her mouth no matter what."

"Well, there was this boy she used to date and-" the image in the mirror said.

"It's you - you fool!" Elizabeth shouted at herself. "Wake up! You've told her too much already."

"Wake up!" Elizabeth shouted to herself, as the memory faded away, leaving her back in her own bedroom. A picture slid out from the middle of the clothes she held. It was her...naked. Taking a hit from a bong. A post it note on the picture said, "Our 'psychic' thought you'd enjoy this."

Oh fuck. These girls had her by the short and curlies...not that she had any left. Even if she managed to plant some drugs, she'd appear to be vengeful or a drug user too.

There was another photo. She was smiling, naked and looking back at the camera. Hands spreading her rear cheeks. Her pinky was in her asshole. Another pink post it note was attached. "I have lots of copies. Love Jill."

With a sinking feeling she realized that she wouldn't be able to bust these girls, but damned if she'd go along quietly and wear this ridiculous outfit. She'd put on a pair of pants, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes. She opened her drawer, pulled out a pair of panties and jeans and began to put them on.

Only...somehow. And the somehow was as if there were a hole in her memory. Elizabeth remembered picking up panties and stepping into them, but that was all. She didn't remember anything else. She sure as hell didn't remember putting on the too short mini, the too tight pink princess shirt, the knee high stockings, and Mary Janes. Fuck. She wasn't even wearing a bra. Her nipples were erect and easily seen through the tight thin fabric. She lifted her skirt. Double fuck. She was bare underneath there. There was a visible sheen of excitement in her loins. The scent of her musk was strong.

That bitch! She's hypnotized me somehow. I will not be ruled! I will not! Elizabeth picked up her panties once more. She stepped into them.

Once again she found herself standing in front of the mirror once more. Panties back on the dresser. This time she wasn't merely tingly, she was turned on. Not just turned on a little bit either. She was as hot as a firecracker.

She thought back to the last thing she remembered herself saying.

"There was this boy she used to date-"

Elizabeth remembered a boy. The first boy she'd ever been serious with. She was eighteen and in the back seat of Johnny Mercer's Chevy. He was a hunk, but not too bright. Dating material, but not serious material. She remembered how they'd made out. How he wanted to put it in and she wouldn't let him. How he'd made out some more. How he'd nibbled her neck. How he'd fingered her. How hot her loins were. How he'd taken off her panties and bra.

"Just the tip." he asked so very nicely.

She'd been so turned on. She wasn't thinking clearly. She shouldn't be doing this. She knew she shouldn't. Johnny was going nowhere in life. "No" was what she meant to say. But something else came out of her lips. "Okay...but just the tip."

But he'd put in much more than the tip.

"Wait." Elizabeth moaned. It hurt but it felt so good.

"We'll stop in a second." Johnny panted. "Just a little more."

A second. She was disappointed. Her loins were hot, but she'd need more than a second to sate the craving she was feeling.

"Ahhh..." Johnny moaned.

Elizabeth's passion turned into cold fear as she realized what happened. He'd come. She did the mental math from her last period. Shit. It was cutting it close. She was terrified that she'd gotten pregnant for two solid weeks. Her plans for police academy ruined.

"I want her under our thumb. Look deep her mind. Tell me. Tell me." She remembered Jill's words.

What had she told that cruel sociopathic little bitch while she was hypnotized? She wasn't sure, but she had an idea.

Do you really think you can make me finger myself a little and I'll do what you want? She was younger when she was with Johnny Mercy. She was a different woman now. She was 23 and had been around the block a time or two. Three exactly, for that was the number of serious relationships she'd been in.

Nevertheless, she wasn't a little virgin that was going to do what someone wanted just because they got her a little hot in her loins and drove a hot car.

For there was a simple fix to that problem. She'd masturbate herself and then, once the edge was taken off, she'd bull her way past whatever hypnotic suggestions had been implanted.

And so she sat down on her bed, placed a pillow or two behind her back, and spread her legs. That was one good thing about the short mini and the lack of panties, she should be able to handle this operation in no time flat. She began to stroke. There was no need for lube, she was dripping already.

Elizabeth glanced at her image in the mirror - at her pigtails, the tight shirt, the too short mini, the knee high socks. She had to admit that Jill was smart in her own deranged fashion. For the outfit made Elizabeth look sexy in an odd way, though it had other side effects as well. One side effect was that it took a couple years off of Elizabeth's estimated age. How would she be able to bust someone for drugs if she looked like she'd stepped out of a goddamn Disney show? Seeing her like this...no one was going to take her...mmmm...seriously. The strawberry flavored lip gloss, pink blush, and green eyeshadow cemented the image. The pigtails were overkill. No girls that looked like her had nothing to do with drugs...they were more concerned with unicorns and puppies.

Puppies and unicorns. Ahhh fuck...

Elizabeth's long lean legs opened wide. Her pink nether lips glistened as she diddled her clit. Lucky for her she was undercover, but what if she had to meet her handler? How could she face him looking like this? Like some kind of teen tart. She'd be humiliated beyond belief. Oh God...she was so close. She bit a strawberry flavored lip.

And yet...and yet...it was as if she were masturbating with her left hand instead of her right. It felt so...clumsy. Worse, it was getting clumsier by the second. Ouch...no I don't like it like that. She shouldn't have to command her hand as if it were some kind of dumb inconsiderate lover. Ouch! Another pinch. You know I don't ...

Elizabeth switched hands. Her left was even worse. It slapped her engorged lips. Splattering juice over her thighs and abdomen. No. Here. Ouch. Her right hand pinched her nipple. What the fuck? What the fuck was happening?

The lover wasn't just inconsiderate. Her lover was cruel.

No! oh fuck...she wanted it..but she couldn't. Breath racing, she gave up. A bright red flush poured from her cheeks to her chest. She was furious at her hands. They were...being cruel to her. It was as if...they were someone else's hands. How was this even possible?

The bitch was clever, Elizabeth gave Jill credit. The girl must have foreseen this eventuality, but Elizabeth still had a trick or two up her sleeve. Well, one in particular that was in the bottom of her nightstand wrapped carefully in a plastic bag.

She turned the vibe on. My hands don't have to do much of anything you little bitch. How do you like them apples?

Then she touched the smooth humming plastic to her clit. Mmmmm...it wouldn't be long now. She felt the familiar heat rise from her loins. yes. yes..

and then...no...no..not there. She grunted when it was inserted ...'down there'. Uffff...ouch..I don't...like that...she pulled the vibe from her ass. Fuck. She couldn't use it now if she wanted to now that it was 'dirty'.

Her pussy was flushed and swollen. Her nectar had soaked her bed. God. Dear God. It was hard, but she saw the futility. She wasn't going to be able to do it. She'd been robbed of the most intimate of acts. The most personal. She was tempted to try again, but she had another idea to get around her problem.

Elizabeth managed to get up from her bed and over to the vanity. She took a washcloth and wet it and wiped off her sex. The cold water felt good, cooling down her passions. She wet it again and pressed it tight. What was wrong with her?

Yes, she had an idea. There was more than one way to skin a cat. She closed her eyes and felt her way back to her dresser. She found a pair of panties once more and stepped in, again, without looking. Hah! She would fool herself if necessary! She was positive that Jill hadn't thought of every thing. She pulled them up her legs. She took off her miniskirt and tshirt. Next, she slid on a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. She opened her eyes.

She was...her heart fell down to the pit that was her stomach. She was wearing the outfit Jill had laid out for her. Oh God, and she was so horny that her nectar was dribbling down her thighs. Her nipples ached. Her loins were consumed with need. She involuntarily pressed her thighs together and moaned in hopeless desire.

"Get it together Beth," she told herself as she went back to the bathroom and to clean her dripping sex once more. Cheeks flushed, and nipples still aching and at attention, she pulled her skirt down and looked herself over in the mirror once more.

It wasn't so bad. Officers worked vice and had to wear much worse than this. If only the points of her nipples weren't showing so much through her t-shirt. She reached in a drawer and pulled out a couple of bandaids. She could smooth those stiff nubs until they were barely noticeable. She tugged the tight T-shirt over her small breasts and prepared to put one on.

She was....short of breath. Chest heaving. Eyes dilated. A moan escaped her lips. Her nipples ached...ACHED. They were so hard and by now her nipples were even more noticeable than before...and her loins were so...oh fuck... she pressed the cold washcloth to her sex again. She glanced back down at the note she'd been left.

"Elizabeth, wear what's in this pile - and only what's in this pile. -Jill."

Those were the very words and apparently it meant no bandaids either.

Elizabeth smoothed down her t-shirt and adjusted her skirt so that it struck the very delicate balance between showing too much leg and too much ass and abdomen. She took a deep breath. Okay, she'd worn skirts before, some nearly as short as this. Heck, there were vice cops that wore worse than this. It wasn't so bad.

"Think Beth. Think." she told herself. But it was so very difficult to think. The need in her loins demanded a certain amount of attention that made it difficult to concentrate. "I don't know what to do." And she didn't. This was not in any of her training.

"Wait a second...I do know something about hypnotism." In sudden inspiration, Elizabeth had the beginnings of a plan. A quick trip to her computer and she felt more in control than she had all morning. She grabbed her book bag and car keys and headed to her car with a determined gait and a purpose in mind.

Until she met her neighbor Steve on the sidewalk and her control vanished. She cursed her poor timing as she glanced down at her chest and hemline and cursed herself when her neighbor's eyes followed her gaze. The blush deepened as she looked away, not daring to meet his eyes. She could feel the cool air chill the moisture that leaked from her sex. She'd already seen the state of her nipples.

"Hi Beth," he said.

"Hi Steve," Elizabeth said, her cheeks burning a bright red.

The narcotics officer felt short of breath as the flush of humiliation deepened and extended to her ears and chest.

She hurried to her car, unlocked the car door and quickly shut the door for protection.

"Don't look down, not where people can see you Beth," she whispered to herself. "That just draws their attention. Now it's safe." She looked down and was mortified at the outcome. Her bare sex was visible. Did Steve see that? Probably not. It was probably sitting down that did the damage to her too small skirt. She took hold of her hem and gave a little shimmy as she pulled her skirt down to hide her privates. She would have to be careful when she sat down in every class. Worse, those desks made navigating into and out of chairs difficult.

She started her car, and then pulled off to Suite 234, 4566 San Padre Parkway, if she made good time, she'd be there when they opened.

"Hi Miss Pierce, it's Elizabeth," The narcotics officer looked down at her hand in disbelief. She didn't remember picking up her cell phone, much less dialing a number.

"What is it Elizabeth?" the voice on the phone said. "Have you been a naughty girl?"

Fuck. Elizabeth's heart began to pound. She'd recognize that arrogant voice anywhere. It was Jill. Why the hell would she call Jill? Worse, why wasn't she hanging up?

"Yes, Miss Pierce."

"What's my naughty girl been up to?" Jill asked.

"She's on her way to a hypnotist she found that specializes in smoking and weight loss." Elizabeth eagerly volunteered.

No. Don't. Why are you telling her this? You idiot. But somehow Elizabeth managed to betray herself. How was she going to get out of this fix if she told Jill every time she made an attempt to be free?

Jill laughed, while Elizabeth steamed in impotent fury. "I underestimated Amy and she managed to get away. I underestimated you too. I figured you'd run off." Jill said. "Fool me once, well, let's just say I'm not getting fooled again. Now, I think a lesson is in order. Are you listening Elizabeth? Are you listening very carefully."

"Go to hell!" Elizabeth spat. She was parked on the side of the road. Cars buzzed by, but she only had ears for Jill.

"Catch phrase Bad Lizzy. I repeat, Catch phrase Bad Lizzy." Did you understand that Elizabeth?"

"Please...call me Lizzy," Elizabeth squeaked.

But there was something much more important she had to worry about.

"My name is..." and then her brain thought Beth. But what came out was, "Lizzy"

Once more Elizabeth was caught up in a vivid memory again, staring herself in the mirror once more. Convinced she was a psychic and eager to please Jill and sell herself out.

"She hates it when you call her Lizzy." Elizabeth said.

"Does she?" Jill purred. "I'll keep that in mind."

Elizabeth found herself back in the car once more.

"What was that?" Jill laughed. "I didn't hear you."

"My name is Lizzy." The narcotics officer volunteered in that same squeaky voice. Her eyebrows wrinkled in concentration. "No it isn't. My name is Lizzy. No. Shit. It's spelled L.I.Z.Z.Y. Oh you bitch. I'll kill you."

Couture
Couture
3,842 Followers