The Nasty Wife Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Katy aside, saying, "No matter how fun you think it is now, when this passes, she's going to be pissed."

"Eh, I guess you're right... What a waste, though."

We stared at her in silence after she fell over on her side with a thump.

"Whatever," my sister seized my wife by the underarms and dragged her to the middle of the living room floor, leaving her to lie on her back.

"What are you doing?" I didn't want anything that'd either of us would regret later to happen.

"She has these cute, perky boobs that I'm going to play with. Doesn't look like she'll mind much in this state, so I'll help myself," Katy informed me, groping my spouse's chest.

"Stop," the brunette weakly demanded, though was unable to do anything about it.

"Kate, you realize that you're technically molesting her right now, right? I mean, other than the fact she just said no, since she's drugged... this is statutory."

"Are you kidding me?" she laughed. "It's nothing she wouldn't let us do if we asked nice enough."

"But she doesn't want it, Kate," I stopped her as she went to unbutton the defenseless woman's blouse. "I know it may seem harmless, and she is my wife, but—"

I was cut short by a slender hand jolting up and gripping the blonde's neck. Suddenly, voluntarily shaking life back into her limbs, Miranda had recovered. "You," she hissed. "Just what did you think you were going to do, huh?"

"Babe, she—"

"Thanks for having my back, Hun, but I'm going to punish this little bitch for thinking she could have her way with me." She was on her feet now.

"Don't, you know she didn't mean it like that," I took her wrist and pleaded that she release.

"No, no," my wife smiled at me warmly, "I know what she meant, but that doesn't mean she's exempt from being taught a very valuable lesson."

"Promise me you won't hurt her..."

"I would never," was her response, which was startlingly sincere. "Don't you trust the woman you married?"

And I stood down.

"What are you going to do to me, Miranda?" the girl whimpered.

"I'm going to put you in your place, sweetheart," her inflection was wicked and she'd that brown vial in her hand, threatening the blonde's face with it. "Breathe, bitch," she ordered when it was underneath her nostrils. "Just let it happen," my wife's voice sweetened as she got her way. "That's it, that's a good girl."

"Oh god," Katy knees were weak but hadn't given out yet. "Why do I feel...? And I'm so loose in my... everywhere."

"Let the relaxation take you," Miranda was petting her cheek with the back of her hand. "I know the rush is a little overwhelming, but you'll get used to it."

"What rush?" I interrogated. "Are you saying that she's—"

"Ugh, I feel amazing," my sister partially exclaimed and partially moaned. "It's like I'm literally melting into you," she was looking into the brunette's deep, brown eyes. "...Please take advantage of me—oh fuck, I can't handle the way you're looking at me right now. Please touch me, Mommy."

Despite the fact that it looked as though Kate had taken an even deeper breath of the toxins than the female before her, she wasn't as affected. Her speech was normal, and she wasn't collapsing, just acting and moving with less and less inhibition. However, the drugged girl was hanging onto the sober woman, and from the way she gawked at her, I could tell her infatuation was unnatural.

"Lay on your stomach, strawberry short-Kate, and just—Mm, that's it, you're really following directions today, aren't you, baby girl? Alright, now spread—Merciless fuck, look at that, Hun," she motioned for me to peer between my sibling's buttocks, which she reached back and held obediently open, "her little asshole is tighter than imaginable, but look, it's got a bit of a gape going on there. Why don't you," my estranged spouse turned her attention to me, trying to unsheathe my abominable erection, "get this thing out already and fuck your sister's adorable butt, huh?"

"But she's high—"

"Does this look like a face that's saying no, my beloved husband?" The aforementioned expression was one of a bitten lip, a watering mouth, and libidinous eyes.

"Please fuck me," Katy begged. "I've never wanted anything in my whole life so badly. I need it so, so bad..."

I approached and rubbed her lower back. "As long as you're okay with it, Kate—"

"I need it," was her lecherous response.

With that, Miranda having succeeded in fetching my prick from the front of my trousers, I prodded at the rectum teasing me. Unlike before, it did not contract, but was perfectly relaxed, undisturbed by the fact it was to be perforated. She accepted me inside without so much as a struggle or a wince, instead sighing deeply in ecstasy. The chamber was tight, and I could feel her heart racing through her anal walls, but it gripped me not, instead settling where my circumference wished to stretch it open. To test her reaction, I fed her inch after inch, focusing on her face until she would inevitably resist, but was surprised when my pelvis met her tailbone, and she only reveled in my exploration of her depth.

"I think I'm close already," Katy announced, grating her thighs together. "Fuck, I don't know how this was painful before... It feels so fucking good. I've never felt anything like it."

"Which do you like better, sweetie, your ass or your pussy?" my wife questioned as I couldn't help but grind in and out of that cavity of rawest pleasure.

"I can't believe I'm saying this," my sibling covered her face as she thought it over, "but my ass—oh god, yes, fuck—it's definitely my ass."

"That's good, baby-Kate, and do you know why?"

"Why...?" her flustered cheeks were uncovered.

"Because your asshole is your cucky-cunt, and, since you're my little cuckquean princess, you don't get to have your pussy fucked anymore, just your tight little cucky-cunt."

"My... cucky-cunt?" the blonde gasped under her shallow breath.

"That's right, cuck-Kate," the innocent pet name was sinisterly perverted, "your brother gets to fuck your cucky-cunt and put all his nasty cream-pies inside there. What do you think about that, baby girl?"

The lecherous talk had caused me to buck, only to thrust suddenly inwards, and as I rest all the way in to the helve, I felt Katy's insides churning as she came. When I spotted the thickest, whitest ejaculate I'd ever seen flow from a vagina streaming down her thighs, she cooed, "Fuck, Mommy, you just made me cream myself."

"Fuck her, babe," Miranda suggested to me, "fuck her until she's all cummy in her cucky-cunt."

Although the thought of potentially emotionally tormenting my beloved sister perturbed me, I couldn't help myself. I'd a hand on her hip and the other on her lower back, pumping my surging hardness all the way in and then most of the way out. As some sort of instinct, when I was met by absolutely zero resistance, only the dirty blonde's swooning, I was urged to go harder and faster. When I was slamming into her ass, which was tinged pink from my frequent collisions, she jolted only as the direct result of my force, though not from distress or dismay. If anything, she gravitated backwards into my movements, and it was soon startling how rough I'd gotten with her, her anus both allowing and rewarding me for it.

More and more of the creamiest lubricants poured, until they could only weakly seep out from the frequency of their production. The girl laid there and let me do all the work, though climaxed sequentially, and the swifter and more intense my motions, the shorter the intervals between them. I had to stop, since I was panting and nowhere near closeness.

"Wow," Miranda was genuinely surprised, which was rare. "You've been really giving it to her. Did you cum?"

"No, but I can't believe this is happening right now."

"What can't you believe, exactly?" the deviant was chewing on her bottom lip in anticipation for my answer.

Each word was coupled with sudden, relentless thrust as I said, "I'm fucking my little sister's—"

"No...!" was wailed. "Fuck, stop, it hurts, it hurts so much."

I immediately stopped, only to feel that the hole I'd been brutalizing was airtight again, and I felt guilty for being literally balls deep inside Katy as she squirmed in agony.

She was sobbing, "It's like you're stabbing me in half. Make it stop, please...!"

"Hun," I turned to my wife, who'd the vial in hand.

"Does baby want to be popped again?" this time her voice was vicious in its gentleness.

"Please, Miranda... Make the pain go away, I can't take it."

"But I thought my cuck-Kate liked it in her cucky-cunt?"

"Hey, don't fuck around! Can't you see she's really hurting? Give it to her already," I demanded, terrified in knowing that I was responsible for her turmoil.

"Finish," my wife instructed, ignoring the miserable creature and her torture.

"No, don't...!" she pleaded, tears streaming down her face. "Please, stop, I'll do anything, please..."

"If you'll do anything, you'll let him finish inside you," the sadist informed Katy. "Now," her attention was relocated to me, "fuck her until her asshole is a disgusting mess."

"I can't..." as I said this, I felt like a hypocrite, since her compression upon my girth prompted me to throb uncontrollably. "Miranda, please, you're asking me to..." I was too afraid to even say it.

"I'll pop her," the brunette finally caved in, "but only on one condition."

"Anything," we agreed in absolute synchronicity.

"When you two are done, you get popped next," she was looking at me, "and then I get to have my way with you."

I didn't know if I could be Kate's martyr. Despite the fact I loved her dearly and wished to see her out of her misery, I knew Miranda would only opt to have me take her place. "But what would you do to me?" I had to know the terms before I blindly agreed.

"Whatever I want, including all the things I've asked to take from you over the years that you said no to."

"Please," Katy begged, her crying, red rimmed eyes staring into my soul, "do it, and I'll do anything. I'll make it up to you, I promise."

"Okay, let's make it interesting," the debauchee rubbed her chin. "It's no fun if there aren't any options, right? So, I'll give you a few choices. You either finish in her now, no poppers, and there are no consequences other than her suffering. Or, I pop her, but then there are two possible outcomes. You either sniff our little friend here," she held up the brown container, "or you cum in her pussy."

"But she'd get pregnant," I reminded her.

"That's the risk," the dark haired devil informed me, "and that's what makes it fun. If it's not risky, then what's the point?"

"You have to do it; you can't let her have control over you like that. I won't get pregnant. It'll be okay, I promise."

"Katy, no, but that—"

"I'm telling you to do it," she was gnashing her teeth, her knuckles white from clawing into her own palms.

"I'd rather her humiliate and defile me than take that chance," my decision was made.

The blonde protested, but she was granted the vial and became docile. I pulled out and expected to receive it next, but was disconcerted when Miranda narrowly avoided me. She found the girl's panties on the floor, and I took a step back when I saw she poured some of the liquid out into the crotch. Her intention was to give me a high dosage in a piece of cloth as though it were chloroform. Before I could do anything about it, she lunged in my direction, and although I tried to resist, the fact that all she needed to do was put it to my face meant she was soon lowering me to the floor.

I suddenly felt dizzily high, the rush mentioned before like an overwhelming euphoria. My every pore was open, alive, and relaxed, and despite the fact the carpet did little to soften the floorboards beneath, I was on a bed of velvet and feathers. In the same way my lightweight wife had been rendered utterly vulnerable, I was motionless, yet only because I felt a blissful compulsion not to move, even though I probably could've if I could somehow fight the urge telling me not to.

"I know I said you'd only get your cucky-cunt fucked from now on, baby-Kate," I heard the woman who drugged me tending to my sibling, "but these are special circumstances... You are so gullible," she told me, towering then over my body with the girl by her side. "What did you think would happen, huh, Hun? The obvious fear I imagine you had would be that I'd ass-fuck you, but I don't think dominating you that way would tickle my fancy. No, I knew you wouldn't want to risk impregnating your sister, but it was stupid of you to let me put you in a situation where you wouldn't be able to stop it from happening."

"No..." I murmured in the stead of a shout.

"Yes," she put her bare foot to my chin and forcibly coaxed me into nodding. "Come on, just think about how hot it's going to be when your sister's tummy swells up and you two have to walk around knowing it's your seed fermenting inside her. And then, when your mom starts asking her questions, the entire time it'll be so awkward because all she'll be thinking about is how wrong it is that her own brother knocked her up."

"Miranda, no, you can't do this."

"But you're harder than a rock and there's no one to stop me. I mean," my wife paused, kissing Katy on the cheek before continuing with, "how am I going to be able to prevent this sweet thing from pouncing on the opportunity to fuck her big brother, who she loves so, so much? I'm giving her permission to have him all to herself—oh baby, that's a good girl," she rewarded the blonde by petting the crown of her head as she mounted me, having been already seduced by the woman's wicked words. "Sit down on it—yeah, honey, just like that. Mm, look at that shit, babe. Look at that beautiful cock slide right into that pussy. Fuck, that's so hot, she's swallowing its every inch like the greedy little incest-whore she is. Go on, cup-Kate," Miranda had her by the hips, assisting her as she started to stride, "start fucking that dick like you were born to do. That's it, keep going—goddamn, I don't have to tell you to go harder, do I? Oh, Mommy's precious princess," the brunette gasped, "we're going to put a baby in your belly."

"Kate, stop—"

"Oh god," my sister took the hand I went to futilely push her away with and locked our fingers together, holding securely, "I... I... Ugh, he feels so good inside me." She looked me right in the eye, "I love you... and... Fuck it, I don't even care. I don't even care if my brother gets my pregnant. I have to feel your incestuous cum inside my cunt."

"Soon, too, love," my diabolical spouse was kissing below Katy's ear while fondling her DD-cup breasts over her shirt and bra. "The poppers have no doubt made him so sensitive that he'll pop inside his sissy's snatch at any moment."

"Please," I tried to persuade them, faintly squirming from the realization that I was about to—

"Oh god, I can feel him, he's—"

Miranda stood, using my sibling's shoulders as leverage to do so, pushing her as far down as physically possible and holding her there. As a biological response, I was lightly thrusting and grinding up into that slot which hotly and wetly seized me in its depth. Even though I was trying to force my body to stop, I pulsed and pulsed until my scrotum ached, realizing that, after it was over, every droplet had been offered to my blood relative's cervix.

"I can feel it so deep inside me," Katy marveled, hand caressing her abdomen. "It's almost like I can feel that I'm pregnant already."

"Mommy's baby girl," cooed the demoness, smothering my sister's stomach in kisses, "you're going to have a baby growing in your belly. Now hop up, I want to see it."

Miranda helped the girl stand, my prick falling from her orifice to lie half-erect and sopping on my thigh. Having Kate part her labia with her fingertips, the brunette investigated her crotch, and we both saw the translucent sperm start to peek from the canal's pink threshold. I realized at that moment that one of my greatest fears had indeed manifested itself.

"Shit, that's a nasty cream-pie," my wife exclaimed. "Look at that filling, Hun. That'll definitely impregnate her. But," her eyes fell upon me and I knew her plot wasn't over yet, "to spice things up..." She went to her purse and pulled out the bottle I recognized to be her birth control, opening the lid to obtain a single tablet. "This—stick out your tongue for me, dear—that's a good girl..." She put the pill into Katy's mouth, and then continued elaborating upon her schemes, "As I was saying, this will be our insurance. Now, it's not definite—and what fun would that be if it was?—but it'll give you the slightest peace of mind, rest assured. Swallow, cup-Kate," and the girl did as she was told. "Now...

"We play the waiting game to see whether or not the pill can kick in before she starts incubating your incest-baby."

12