The Naughty Doctor Ch. 03

Story Info
Celia's doctor fools his patient and performs oral on her
2.3k words
4.33
553.5k
208
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
unpublished
unpublished
148 Followers

As her doctor sat back in his chair he glanced down at his dick, hard and pushing up against his white overcoat. He looked up again at Celia and saw her laying there, trying to compose herself, her eyes slightly open now. “Celia, how are you feeling now dear?” Her doctor questioned her with a soft voice, trying to hide his excitement and his craving for her sweet hot pussy. “I’m doing great doctor, are we finished already?” The doctor chuckled slightly, “What? You’re not enjoying yourself Celia?” “No..I am! I mean, it’s not as bad as my friends said but..I just wondered how much more we had to do.” Celia found the strength to pull herself up onto her elbows and look to the end of the table to where her doctor was sitting. As she did her breasts fell together and she realized then how naked she actually was. She blushed and became shy as her gaze met up with that of her doctor’s. She saw him look down at her hard nipples and got even more self-conscious, he smiled at her and reassured her, “We still have quite a few things to work on, so let’s get going shall we? Lay back down Celia.” He ordered her back into position and she followed his words without question.

Celia lay back down on the table and relaxed a little waiting for the next step in her examination. Her doctor stood up and walked to the side of the table. He reached down for an extra sheet and brought it back over to the end of the table with him. “Now Celia, I have to wash the area where I will be doing tests,” he looked into her innocent eyes, “It seems that you have made a little mess down here with all the wetness that came out.” His tone accusing, he watched her face with a smile as she blushed even more at his words. “I..I’m sorry doctor, I..I Didn’t know..” His dick jumped a little in his pants as he made this sweet girl squirm before him on the table. “It’s alright Celia, we can get it all cleaned up.”

The doctor leaned over to the counter and pulled a box of wet cloths over to a chair near where he would sit, he placed them there and took the extra sheet and shook it out. He then placed the sheet carefully over both of her legs, he brought the top of it down so that it was tented now. The only open entrance was straight into Celia’s pussy, and it was all for him. He sat down in the chair and just stared. Those sweet soft curls of brown pubic hair, lips still shiny from all that pussy juice he had wiped all around it. Now was his time he thought. Now was what he had waited for, being able to taste this young girl. Bring her off with his tongue, only she would be thinking he was using a cloth to clean her up.

“Alright Celia, I’m just going to wipe you up now, take this wet cloth all over your private area. Please be a good girl and tell me what it feels like ok?” Celia tensed up a little bit at his words, “Yes doctor, I will.” He smiled to himself, he could hardly keep his hand straight he was so excited. He reached over to the box of wet cloths and pulled one out so she could see that he did, then he crushed it into his hand and slipped it under the examination table. He took his head closer and closer to her pussy, feeling bold as he was now protected and hidden from her sight by the sheet, he closed in on it. With his nose and mouth maybe an inch away, he took a deep breath. Quietly, he inhaled her scent, his mouth watering at this young girls tame pussy, he stuck his tongue out and took a long lick, he started down and took his tongue up one side of her pussy, he then took his tongue to the other side and licked all the way up, careful not to touch her clit. Then he placed his tongue on her entry, and used both of his hands to grab each of her legs and pull her legs wider apart, he used the middle part of his tongue to lick, so he could cover more ground and take more of the taste of this young girl into his mouth, he took his tongue all the way up, sliding it hard over her clit. Celia moaned.

The doctor’s dick stood straight up, was this girl responding to his oral assault? Celia spoke up, her voice heavy, not even aware of the moan that had escaped her lips so naturally, “Doctor, it feels very good when you are cleaning me.” Her doctor was elated, finally she had taken it upon herself to offer him some information on what was happening without him having to ask. “Celia that is wonderful sweetheart, I’m so glad you think so, I have quite a bit more to clean up, so I’ll just continue.” Now there was no limits, he knew how much she was enjoying this, and he would make this girl cry out for more. His tongue went to work on her, tasting more then licking at first, he couldn’t get over how sweet her pussy was, he was smacking his lips and he continued to lick away the sound of his tongue gathering juice and taking it in was becoming louder and louder and the doctor feared that he would soon give himself away and lose his license for this behavior if she ever knew the truth.

Celia couldn’t believe what was happening to her. This felt better then it ever had when she touched herself, and it was in her doctor’s office! She was so embarrassed at herself for enjoying her doctor’s touch while he cleaned her with a cloth, she felt so dirty. He moved it around so well though. She was so wet and he was using it on her clit over and over. Celia had to strain her muscles so that her hips would not move. She wanted to move them around. Every time he would take the cloth away from her clit she wanted to shift herself so she could position it right under the cloth again. She grit her teeth as she lay there, her breathing so loud now she was afraid if her doctor kept cleaning her that she would surely touch the ceiling. Something was happening and it made her want to close her legs around her doctor’s hand and hold it on her pussy and grind herself against it.

Celia continued to hold herself back, her doctor seemed to be very quiet now as he cleaned her, there was some sort of noise he was making, she wasn’t sure if it was him squeezing the cloth out or him swallowing, but he kept it up consistently. She wondered why he couldn’t talk to her and clean at the same time. Was she still behaving herself? Maybe it was time for her to say something else about what she was feeling. How could she though? The only thing that would come from her mouth would be a whisper, she was feeling drunk and couldn’t even place words together in her head to form a sentence anymore. She glanced at her nipples that were hard now, she wanted to touch them, oh how she wanted to squeeze them and pull at them. She was finding it increasingly harder to sit still, and Celia mentioned it to her doctor. “Doctor, I can’t lay still anymore.” Her doctor moved his face away from her sweaty hot pussy, the smell of the young girl trapped inside his senses. He looked up at her from the top of the sheet, “What’s the problem Celia? You know I’m not finished with what I am doing, why are you interrupting me?” He felt annoyed now that he was pulled away from his meal of young virgin pussy to respond to her inexperience.

“I..I’m sorry doctor, it..it just makes me feel like I have to move around.” Celia felt so guilty now for making her doctor upset. She would just have to behave and do as he said. Even him stopping to at least pay attention to her wishes gave her incredible release. She was so worked up she thought she wouldn’t be able to hold back any longer. “Doctor, I have to go pee.” Her doctors face brightened suddenly and he got excited as he spoke. “You feel like you have to pee Celia? Why didn’t you tell me that sweetheart? That is all part of the test I am performing.” He was amazed at this girls naivety. She didn’t realize that the sensation she was having was actually one of an orgasm building. How he loved to make her sit there and stay still. He knew she wanted to move, it empowered him to think that she had to lay still for him, hold in her moans and her orgasm.

Her doctor knew Celia wanted to cum. He also knew that she may not even be aware of what that feels like, and he wanted to draw it out for as long as he could. Watching her struggle to keep herself still was making his precum soak through the front of his pants. He wanted nothing more then to just pull her ass to the end of the table and ram his dick into her, tearing through her virginity and claim her as his own. He couldn’t do that, at least not yet. She was too innocent to accept those sort of sudden movements, he had to keep changing the pattern of things that he did, not only so she wouldn’t cum, but also so he wouldn’t shoot his load into his boxers right there and then. He had to carry on with his task, he knew that if she tried to go pee now nothing would come out, or worse yet, she would rub herself off in the bathroom and take all his fun away. “Celia, I will let you go to the bathroom once the exam is finished alright?” “Alright,I don’t have to go as bad now.” Celia’s sensation to go to the bathroom had subsided once the doctor took a short break and stopped touching her clit. She felt so good though, the breeze from the air conditioner was reaching over to her open legs and she was aroused by the pressure and feeling it gave her as it passed by, drying the wetness from her doctor’s wet cloth.

“I’ve cleaned the external part of your vagina Celia, now I have to perform a few internal tests that might make you feel a little uncomfortable.” Her doctor took position at the end of the bed again, sat down and spread his legs wide allowing his hard-on isolation and the opportunity to move around freely. He again stared at her pussy, the lips so swollen now, her tiny pink clit peaking out at him, he wanted to move in and kiss it, just being in that position was enough though, he could inhale her sexual scent. “Ok, Celia I need you to take a deep breath for me.” He spoke strictly to her and the girl did as she was told, as he heard her take her breath in slowly, he took two fingers and positioned them right at her wet entry. He licked his lips with anticipation as he was about to push them inside and feel the soft walls of this girls untouched pussy.

Celia suddenly tensed up, she held her breath and moved her knees together. The doctor, keeping his fingers at her entry, used his other hand to pry between her knees and open them again. He pushed the sheet down unto her stomach so that he could now see her face at the other end of the table. He saw how scared she was, the redness over her face and her eyes open and innocent wondering what it would feel like as he pushed them inside her. “Celia,” he spoke in a scolding tone, “I told you to relax and take a deep breath sweetheart. You can’t tense yourself up like this, it’s already such a tight area, I need to be able to get inside.” He watched the confusion on her face, loving every second of it. He wanted to get up and walk over to her and stroke her hair, force his dick into her mouth and teach her how to suck him off. “Shall we try again?” His voice softer now, trying to convince this girl that he was kind and wanted only what was best for her.

Celia closed her eyes and squeezed them shut. Did every girl have to go through such a thing? She now understood why her friends all laughed and cringed when she had told them about her appointment. She opened her eyes again and let out a little sigh. Just hold yourself together she told herself, soon it would all be over and she could walk out of here. “Ok doctor, I’m ready to go on.” The doctor smiled, he knew it wouldn’t be hard to put this young girls mind at ease. “Now open your legs again for me Celia, nice and wide.” He watched as this shy girl took her knees out wide, opening her pussy up before him, her clit exposed again, her lips spread apart he could now easily watch his own fingers slide up inside her. “That’s my girl.” He took his other hand into his lap, undid the buttons on his jacket and went to his pants. He took the top button off and quietly moved the zipper down, his dick jumping for attention, he cleared his throat to cover up the groan he wanted to let out. He pulled his boxers aside and began to move the precum around the head of his dick with his one hand, while keeping his other two fingers at the entrance to her pussy.

To be continued…

unpublished
unpublished
148 Followers