The Naughty Nymph across the Street Ch. 02

Story Info
Kaila's friend Genevieve visits her, as do Troy's daughters.
4.9k words
4.71
32.5k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Chapter 02

Kaila Returns

"Something is up with you, Daddy," Beatrice said as she poured far too much sugar in her coffee. "You look really healthy and your look really happy."

"Jeez Bea it's coffee, not cake batter," Nell groaned. "But you're right, I was just about to say the same thing," She said to her sister as she rolled her eyes at Bea. The siblings were always thick as thieves, but polar opposites. Redheaded Beatrice was an avid fan of sweets and junk food, while blonde Nell watched everything that went into her mouth. Oddly, both girls were tall and slim as reeds. Beatrice because she was forever on the go and highly athletic, Nell because she had inherited that gene from Troy's ex-wife. Troy often chuckled to himself that he believed Nell could eat as much junk as her sister, never work out and still not gain an ounce.

"It can't be a new girlfriend, I haven't seen anyone around here that's single or Daddy's age," Bea said, watching her father for some kind of reaction. He didn't give one until both girls looked out the window to see a cardinal in a nearby tree. Only then did he allow himself a satisfied smile. He was glad to have his sweethearts visiting from New York, he had missed them. While he agreed that staying with their mother and finishing their education with their friends had been a good choice, living alone wasn't something he had been looking forward to. He didn't think it was necessary to tell his daughters that he wasn't alone most of the time these days.

He was a bit relieved that a few days before the girls called and said they were making a surprise visit -- on their mother's dime, no less -- that Kaila had told him she was going on a shopping trip with her friend, Genevieve. He wasn't sure if his daughters could handle the fact that he had a hot, young girlfriend only slightly older than they were! They had been rocked by the divorce, even if it had been easy to spot. Still, sometimes kids see only what they want to see, no matter the age.

Troy had two very intelligent, articulate and hard-working daughters who adored each other. He supposed that came from being exactly 9 months apart and being joined at the hip. There were times he was sure his girls were even jealous of Samantha, because they both demanded "daddy time". Troy wasn't sure they would be able to handle his gorgeous Kaila; even if she was making him the happiest he had been in years.

He was glad for Kaila too, she needed to get away and Genevieve was adorable. The petite bundle of redheaded joy had been her closest friend before Kaila's own divorce and they had only recently reconnected. The bright, effervescent Genevieve had made an indelible impression on Troy as well, Kaila kept teasing him that he had eyes for her girlfriend and she might have to sharpen her claws.

Troy loved his girls, he was very proud of them, but he didn't want the agony of having to explain his relationship with Kaila to either of them. Better that she was away while they were visiting because even their questions were beginning to fray his very last nerve. He adored the girls, but they could drive a man to drink.

The girls wanted to go to the local farmer's market this morning and make him a nice homemade stew for dinner tomorrow. He had promised to take them to dinner tonight. "I know you Daddy, you've probably been eating out of cans and packaged foods since you moved here," She wagged her finger at him. Again, he didn't want to tell her that Kaila cooked for them practically every night and that he had lost over 10 pounds since they had begun seeing each other. Things were going along very nicely on the girls' visit.

Or they were until Kaila burst through the kitchen door, dressed in a scandalous pair of shorty-shorts. "Lover!" She squealed, throwing her arms around Troy. "God, have I missed you!" She gave him a huge kiss and didn't let go until she saw the two young faces staring at them in obvious shock.

"Lover?!" Beatrice whispered to her sister, although loud enough for Troy to hear.

"Holy shit, Daddy's got a girlfriend," Nell gasped, trying to stifle a giggle.

"Ayoung girlfriend," Beatrice nodded, looking over at Kaila.

"Okay you two, we can hear you over here," Troy told them and then sighed. "I didn't figure you three would meet this visit, but here we all are. Girls, this is my girlfriend, Kaila. Kaila, these are my daughters, Beatrice and Nell."

"Pleased to meet you both," Kaila smiled, holding out her hand to both young women.

"I thought you and Genevieve were supposed to be gone another 3 days," Troy looked at her. He wasn't at all disappointed to see her, he had missed her terribly, but now there would be even more questions.

"We were, but we, uh, kinda went through all our money we took with us," A sheepish Kaila looked up at him.

"ALL of it?" Troy said. Kaila had been saving for this for a bit and Genevieve had a rather sizable trust fund to draw from. To go through that much, he would have hated to see the bills.

"Mine and Genevieve's, yup," She giggled and then whispered in Troy's ear. "It'll be worth it handsome, wait until you see what I bought."

Troy knew the minute the girls left for home; he'd be getting the 5-star treatment, so he grinned. Still, he could feel the girls watching their every move. This was what he had been afraid of, having to explain to his daughters about his relationship with Kaila, however happy she made him.

"What are you doing for dinner tonight?" Kaila asked him, still hanging close. If she was at all self-conscious about his daughters observing them, it didn't show. Although that was Kaila in many ways, very little fazed her. It was one of her more attractive qualities.

"Daddy was supposed to take us out to dinner," Bea said to Kaila in a quiet tone. Troy noticed that she sounded disappointed; Bea had always been closer to her father while Nell loved her independence.

"We can go tomorrow, that's okay daddy," Nell piped up.

"No, no, you girls don't get to see your father very often," Kaila jumped in and then Troy saw a look cross his young girlfriend's face. He knew that look all too well. "I have an idea, if you girls would be up for it. Are either of you seeing anyone; are you in a serious relationship?"

Both of Troy's daughters shook their heads.

"Great. I've got these two friends -- Danny and Darren, they're brothers and simply gorgeous," Kaila grinned. "They're both football players and six-footers, but sweet guys with wonderful personalities. If your father doesn't mind, we could all go to dinner tonight and make a night of it, what do you say?"

Both girls looked at their father with a hopeful look. Despite his not wanting to be subjected to any more of their scrutiny, he really didn't have much of a choice. "I have no problem with it, but what are you going to do with Genevieve?" He asked Kaila. "Won't she be bored sitting home all alone?"

Kaila looked thoughtful. "I never thought of that, you're right. Heck, I'm sure she won't mind coming along, that girl never turns down a free meal," She laughed. She moved closer to her boyfriend and said "Don't worry about a thing sweetie, I've got this all covered."

"We'll probably go to some steak place where Daddy will eat the biggest steak he can order and lots of sides," Nell groaned.

"That's okay, I've got him down to only two servings of beef a week and he's eating salad almost every day," Kaila grinned, hugging her boyfriend.

"I knew Daddy looked better!" Beatrice said, clapping her hands. "That's what you needed all along Daddy, a woman to take care of you."

"Ayounger woman," Nell added again. Beatrice shot her sister a look; she really didn't care about the age thing. Bea knew her father was probably sweating it, but she had gone out with a few men in their 30's and they had been perfect gentlemen. Why shouldn't her dad be with this pretty woman who seemed to be so concerned about his well-being?

"We've just got enough time to go and get our hair done and get ready," Nell squealed to her sister as they both looked at the clock on the kitchen wall. The girls scrambled upstairs to the guest bedroom and Troy looked down at Kaila. He tried to be angry at her, but he couldn't manage it, he really was happy to see her. He gave her a stern look and then sighed and kissed her.

"What are you up to?" Troy asked her. "I know how that devious little mind of yours works and are my daughters safe?"

"If you can remember to treat them both as adults, yes," Kaila giggled. "I was hoping to hop into bed with you and remind myself why I missed you so much, but I guessthat's not going to happen." She sighed and gave him a peck on the cheek. "I'll go home and tell Genevieve that our plans for the evening have changed a little, she'll be fine. She's really good at rolling with the punches," Kaila grinned.

"You had already made plans for us?" Troy asked.

"Mmm-hmm and I think I can still pull them off, with a bit of careful maneuvering," She told him. "Just be ready for 7 PM and dress nice. I always love it when you wear a nice jacket."

He pulled her close and gave her another big hug and a kiss. "You do know I'm crazy about you, right?" He chuckled.

"Of course you are, you're a smart man," Kaila laughed as she went out the door. "7 PM, don't keep me waiting."

Troy was very glad that hecould trust Kaila, because the Thai beauty had a mind that worked a mile a minute and she could be highly devious. Fortunately for him, all of her craziness had always worked in his -- their -- best interests. He tried to watch a movie on television and then read a magazine, but it was no use. He was too distracted, so he went upstairs, got showered and shaved and dressed for dinner. He left a note for the girls telling them were he would be and went across the street to his girlfriend's house. He went inside and saw Genevieve sitting there having a glass of wine. She was dressed in a gauzy, light yellow dress and looked pretty, although that was the norm for her.

"Is she ready yet?" Troy asked, knowing what the answer would be.

"Of course not, you know her," Genevieve giggled. "She likes to make an entrance; she's been that way since we were kids."

"When was that, like, 10 minutes ago?" Troy joked.

"Behave yourself grandpa or you won't get your treat later on tonight," Troy heard Kaila's voice coming from behind him. He saw the sexy, zebra print mini, the black heels, the tight black top and white jacket and knew that his daughters would be wondering how the hell he had hooked someone this young and sexy. If they asked, he would tease them by saying "I promised to leave her all the money you were going to get for your inheritance."

"Wow," was all that Troy could manage to say before he thought to add "And you're going out with mewhy?"

"You're good in bed," She said as she kissed him on the cheek and right in front of Genevieve. She still managed to make him blush. "The guys are meeting us at the restaurant, so let's go and pick up your daughters and have a good night."

Upon arriving at the restaurant, it was impossible to miss the two young men that Kaila had found for the girls. They were huge, massive young men and when the saw their dates, both broke out into wide grins. For brothers, they didn't look much alike. Danny was dark-haired, had an almost sinister look in his eyes and his skin was tanned bronze. Darren was blonde, fair and had blue eyes and a dimple in his chin. Troy knew how his girls would go and he was right. Nell chose to sit with Danny, while Beatrice was almost glued to Darren from the beginning. Troy found himself in the enviable position of being sandwiched between Kaila and her best friend. He was aware that Genevieve was flirting with him, she would bend and stretch and give him little shots of her body, yet it didn't seem to bother Kaila one bit. He just stopped worrying about it, figuring it was the attitude of the younger generation and he really didn't need to worry about it.

"Daddy," Beatrice said to her father as they were finishing up their dinner and the bills were being presented. "The guys would like to take us dancing, you don't mind, do you?" Her eyes were pleading with him. He remembered Kaila's earlier comment about treating them as adults and shook his head.

"Go ahead girls, have a good time and I'll see both of you tomorrow," Troy told them. There was a part of him that wanted to tell them to be home by a certain hour, but he pushed that down. The sisters hugged him and went off with their dates.

"Smart move," Kaila smiled as he paid the bill.

"Very smart," Genevieve echoed her girlfriend's sentiments. "Now we can get on with the rest of the evening."

"Rest of the evening?" Troy asked. "Am I supposed to know what the heck she's talking about?" He asked Kaila.

"Nope," Kaila giggled as the three of them went out to Troy's car. "Just smile and go along for the ride."

Instead of going back to his home, Kaila insisted that they go back to her place. Genevieve went upstairs, Troy assumed that she was tired. Once her friend was out of sight, his sexy young girlfriend began unbuttoning his shirt. "You can't even wait until she's asleep?" He chuckled.

"Nope," Kaila smiled. "You and I haven't been together in a few days lover, that's far too long for this girl." She pulled him off the couch and started leading him upstairs to her bedroom. He could see that she had dimmed the lights and he knew the kind of night he was in for when Kaila did that. She loved it slow and sensual, he would be tired in the morning, but it would all be worth it.

When he entered the bedroom, Genevieve was stretched out on the bed in peach-colored lingerie. He looked back at Kaila, who was already undressing and revealing the sexy lingerie she had worn under her clothes. He had to know what was going on.

"I've always wanted a threesome," Kaila explained, kissing him sweetly. From behind him, he could feel Genevieve tugging at the rest of his clothes. "Genevieve's always wanted a threesome and you're a man, so of course,you've always wanted a threesome. Genevieve and I always said if one of us found the right guy, we'd go for it and I just happened to find him first. Get your clothes off lover, you're in for the night of your life."

"Don't get me wrong, this is great, but won't you two feel a bit self-conscious?" Troy asked the women. Both of them had the sweetest smiles on their pretty, young faces.

"You mean about our doing it together?" Genevieve asked him. Troy nodded.

"Not really," Kaila grinned. "We used to tease each other all the time that if we didn't find a decent guy by the time we were 25, we'd marry each other. I've been with other women before, Genevieve's last relationship was with a girl, so we're pretty comfortable with that. The only thing holding this up is my slowpoke boyfriend who still has far too many clothes on, get naked, dammit!"

Troy laughed, he was not at all put off by Kaila's aggression, it was one of the sexiest things about her. She shoved him back on the bed and as he looked up at Genevieve, the saucy redhead leaned down and kissed him. She had full, soft lips and sparkling emerald eyes and a lovely, lightly-freckled face. A pretty Irish colleen with a French first name, that was Genevieve O'Hara. Her mouth continued kissing him sweetly as her best friend deftly removed the rest of Troy's clothing. "Finally!" Genevieve laughed as she broke the kiss.

Kaila climbed on top of her boyfriend and began massaging him, she used her strong, yet gentle, hands to manipulate his skin. Troy was often tense and carried that in his body, much of their lovemaking began with her working out his tensions. While the Thai beauty worked him over, Genevieve began kissing and stroking him sensually, letting him touch her as well and giving him the chance to familiarize himself with her body. He had a good touch and she knew that Kaila had picked a lovely man to be with. She smiled to herself and wondered if Troy knew just how deep he was in. Kaila didn't make rash choices and she was devoted to those she cared about and she worked to achieve the same results from her friends and loved ones. Genevieve knew Kaila's divorce had been one of the few failings in her life and it pained her deeply. She knew that Kaila would not make that same mistake again and so she went along with Kaila when her friend had called her a few weeks back and made this proposition.

Genevieve looked at her friend totally naked for the first time and was almost eerily in awe of her lean, sensual body. She liked how the light caught Kaila and how it danced all over her as she worked Troy's body. She could hear Troy's contented murmurs and almost wondered if he was falling asleep until she saw the state of his cock -- andwhat a cock! "How ...?" She asked and Kaila held up 9 fingers. "Lucky fucking bitch," She thought to herself, although she knew tonight she would share in that luck.

Kaila moved for Genevieve to come close and they both looked at Troy with shit-eating grins. He knew he was in for something special and they placed their mouths on either side of his cock and began the process of giving him a double blowjob. He'd seen it in several adult films and didn't think he would ever experience it, yet here it was. In the short time he'd been with Kaila, she had yet to be predictable.

Kaila gave amazing head, but Genevieve wasn't far behind. The seductive redhead had a long, slithery tongue and full lips made for sucking. His cock was throbbing and he was ready to cum, Kaila could tell. She beckoned for her friend to pull away. "He always cums a lot the first time or two," Kaila told her. "It's better to wait until after he's fucked you at least once."

"First time ortwo?" Genevieve gasped in amazement. "Geez, how many times can he cum?"

"Usually around 3, but since I've had him on his diet and he's lost some weight, sometimes as many as four," Kaila beamed, proud of him. "You have to experience his mouth -- he's wonderful. Then it's my turn to eat you, I've wanted to do that for years."

Genevieve nodded and let herself be put into position. She rested her long legs on Troy's back and let him show her what Kaila had taught him. In actuality, this was one area in which Kaila had not had to give him much instruction, he was good -- damned good! She saw Genevieve's face scrunch up and saw her friend experiencing that for herself.

"Ho-lee FUCK," Genevieve panted. "My last girlfriend didn't eat me as well as that."

"Told you," Kaila beamed, proud of him. "Okay, that looked so hot, I have to try it."

"I want us to do it together, let'ssixty-nine," Genevieve suggested. "Will that bother you Troy, being left out for a few minutes?"

"Hell, no!" Troy laughed. "You two hellions could wear me out fast, a little break might be just what the doctor ordered. Go for it!"

The pair of best friend laughed and howled with delight as they kissed and slapped and tickled and finally got into the correct position. The laughter swiftly died away and was replaced with a sensual moaning, low and guttural, erotic and almost a background track to the passion of the evening. Any casual observer might thing the two friends had been doing this for years, only Troy knew that this was their initial outing together, the coming together of long-held desires. He kept his hands away from his own body, fearing that if he touched himself in any way, his self-control would evaporate into masturbatory pleasures.

"UhUhUH!" He heard Genevieve panting as his girlfriend's fingers probed deeply into her pussy and rectum. Her body was clutching Kaila for dear life and the erotic twist they had worked themselves into was a visual feast. When the two friends broke apart, their relationship was now one of newfound desire, mutual respect and a tacit understanding that this would undoubtedly happen again.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12