The Neighbor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to grab my ass," she directed her boy, speaking in a rush of excitement. "Grab it and don't let go. Just... put your hands on it. Do you hear me?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Tammy yelled this time, feeling his hands clench around each cheek. Joseph was startled, but not enough to stop. He squeezed her ass like she had squeezed his so many times. She gasped and grunted in response, pressing back harder against him. His fingernails lightly scraped against her butt as he continued groping her. Whether it was intentional or not, she couldn't tell, but it hardly mattered. She was on the verge.

What was more surprising, which neither one of them expected until it occurred in the heat of the moment, was Joseph's pleas to her.

"Please come, Mistress," he said. "I want to see you come. I want you to be pleased. Please--"

But he couldn't finished his sentence before Tammy started shaking in his hands and screamed into the covers on the bed. He thoughtlessly took his hands off her, a bit jumpy at how she responded, though he stayed in place. As she slumped over onto the bed, breathing loudly, he cautiously and gradually leaned forward, hands outstretched yet reluctant to touch her.

His hands never reached her body. Instead, she was off the dildo in a flash, turned around to face him, and tackled him onto the bed. His head hanging off the edge, she cradled it with one hand and forced her tongue down his throat. Frustrated, her other hand scrambled for the straps on the harness. After finding it difficult, she sat up and continued untying it, leaving his head hanging off the side of the bed again.

Joseph looked at the dresser opposite the bed. He felt inexplicably spent. The next thing he heard was the harness being thrown carelessly to the side. Then there was a jingle and a rattling. He felt the cage being taken off his penis, followed by a light thud as it hit the carpeted floor.

A shadow crossed into his field of vision, and he looked up to see Tammy leaning over him. She was holding the dildo in one hand. Her expression was serious and assertive.

"Taste me," she said. He opened his mouth and she pushed it down his throat. She handed the end of it to him. "Clean it, boy. Spotless."

For a little while she stayed above him, watching him lick and suck it. Then the shadow was gone.

She was not gone, though. He knew this as soon as she was pushing his legs apart. Her fingers wrapped around his penis, squeezing and caressing it persistently. Once he was hard, one finger on her other hand poked at his anus and pushed its way in. She felt him grow in her hand and tightened her grip in response.

There was a brief hesitation, like she was watching to make sure he had followed directions. His mouth was still at work.

The next thing he knew, something warm and wet was enclosing his penis. It slurped down his shaft and tickled it. The motion became consistent and got faster. After a minute, he had to put the dildo down and lean back. Her finger wiggled inside his ass and went in and out, in and out. His penis stiffened more and more until it felt like it would either explode or break. Then finally, he could control himself no longer.

Tammy moaned from somewhere far away. He felt her long, wet tongue lick him. It cleaned him carefully. Then it kissed him slowly as the hardness left, until he was small and flaccid in her fingers again. Her finger left his ass, and soon his body seemed empty. She called his name from the other end of the bed. He turned over and crawled to her. She held him in her arms and told him he'd been a good boy.

Later, when it was time for him to leave, she woke him tenderly and walked him to the door. He dressed, picked up his backpack, and kissed her.

"Friday," she reminded him.

"Yes, Mistress."

"I expect to hear by then that you've been helping out more at home. Good behavior gets rewarded. And now you know what happens if you disobey."

"Yes, Mistress."

She stretched out her arms and hugged him. Even with all the intimacy they regularly shared these days, there was something deeply personal about the way she hugged. It was a firm, extended hug that never failed to make him feel special, to make him feel that he was hers. For a while, he would hug her back in an insecure way, as if guarding his feelings. This time, however, his hug was just as personal as hers.

"See you soon, boy," she said, watching him walk out the door and across the lawn to his house.

At home, he threw his backpack on his bed and set to work. He picked up in each room, thoroughly vacuumed them, and then went to do the dishes. Throughout all of it, there was an unmistakable and delightful pain lingering on his bottom. Whenever his mind would drift, whenever he'd feel the urge to drop what he was doing and go do something else, it would be there to remind him, sometimes when he'd bend over, sometimes when his underwear would catch on him just right, and sometimes it would creep up entirely on its own.

And then he would think: "Friday."