The Neighbor Girl Grew Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bman34
bman34
278 Followers

Her orgasm hit hard and her cum began to flow down to her ass and coat my cock as she continued to abuse her pussy with her fingers. Her ass began to contract as she came, but her juices made my cock so wet that I was able to continue my fucking as my balls began to unload a steady stream of cum deep within her ass. The nastiness of this girl laying below me consumed me and my instincts took over and I just started pounding her over and over until cum stopped and my balls began to hurt from slapping her ass.

She finally stopped her fingering and we both crumbled into each other's arms in pure exhaustion. The last thing I remember before dozing off to sleep again was my cock shrinking and slipping out of her ass, and her saying something along the lines of "wow, we are going to have to do this again!"

bman34
bman34
278 Followers