The Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
Julie wonders what became of Robbie.
2.2k words
4.36
3.7k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't seen Robbie in a couple of weeks, not since my strip tease on the balcony. I thought about what we did more and more as time passed. One thing that came from it was a sexual awakening in me. I had become a new person, albeit a more cautious one. No more deck strips for me, at least not at home.

I found myself exploring new urges that had been pent up to long. I needed a broader sense of sexuality in my life.

I think I always had the tendency to show off. That may have had something to do with why I went out for cheerleading. What better way for a girl to show the world she has grown up? At thirty-three, the schoolgirl finally began to blossom.

The problem I had now was that I didn't want to be an unfaithful wife. My husband, Jerry, and I talked about that. It became our rule that if the other partner was okay with it, it wasn't cheating. That principle became the foundation of my new morality.

Up to this point, I had only done the deck episode with Robbie. No other guys had seen me naked. That was something I wanted to change.

Thanks to Robbie I discovered having guys see me with no clothes was a big turn-on. The next logical step was to have sex with someone other than my husband. Even the thought of that clouded my mind with a sexual fog. Too bad Robbie disappeared when he did. That put all of my sexual plans on hold. Maybe it was time to move on.

Then one day while in the supermarket, I heard someone call out, "Julie."

There was Robbie, standing in the produce section. We hugged. He explained he had to leave town to help his uncle on a project. He said he would have called but didn't have my number, and yes, he wanted to see me again. I took that to mean he wanted another balcony episode. I was more interested in taking it to the next level.

Robbie stood in front of me with those soft eyes, and a smile on his face. I knew he wanted something. I leaned into him and whispered, "It's Ok, you can ask me."

He looked surprised but quickly recovered. "I was wondering Julie... can I come over?"

It was my turn to smile. "Yes, give me an hour."

I finished up in the store and hurried to my car. On the drive home, I made a plan. It was a simple one, have sex with him that didn't include intercourse. I needed more time to make that jump.

After the groceries were put away I hurried to the shower. It was exciting standing naked under the hot water, preparing myself for sex with a hard bodied man ten years younger than me. My head was full of visions of an aroused Robbie, excitedly reaching for my naked body. I imagined his hand finding its way between my legs as I opened my mouth and took his penis in.

I dried off, freshened my hair, and brushed my teeth. It was easy to decide what to wear. I slipped on a white T-top and nothing else.

It seemed like forever before the doorbell rang. I peeked through a window to be sure it was Rob. I swung the door open and said, "Hi, come on in," smiling broadly.

"What do you think of my new look?"

"That is very sexy. I want you so much."

"Do you?" I asked. "And what do you plan to do with me?"

He was uncertain what to say. then he blurted out, "I want to have sex with you."

"Do you?" I asked. "Then maybe you should show me what you've got."

Rob pushed the door closed and removed his clothing. His penis stood at full attention.

I took it into my hand and started stroking. It had been a long time since I had done that with a penis other than Jerry's. "Are you planning to put that big thing inside me?"

He kissed me and reached between my legs. "Yes."

I moved my feet apart, giving him more access to my vagina. "You're so big. Are you sure it will fit?" I asked.

"Let's find out," he said then picked me up and carried me to the sofa. He kissed me all over and his hand found my vagina once again. His fingers caressed my outer lips and clitoris, then they penetrated my wet canal. He went slow and whispered that soon it would be his cock inside me. His fingers penetrated me deeply, sliding in and out.

I found his cock and went to work stroking him. It felt good in my hands, so thick and long. I whispered in his ear, "Lick my clit while you do that."

He quickly changed position. His tongue went to work and his finger back inside me. My body was alive with sensations I had rarely felt. It was like a storm rising inside of me. I was doing it, having sex with a beautiful man. I was surprised at how quickly my climax rose in me. I called out for him to put it in my mouth. "I want you to cum with me," I pleaded.

He ignored me, his fingers fucking me faster. My heaving body began to shutter. I cried out, "Right there, oh yes, fuck me like that."

He increased the tempo until his hand became a blur. No one had ever done that to me. I responded with yelps and muffled screams. It felt wonderful to lose control and just let it happen. My screams became louder. I covered my mouth with my hand. It was as if I was in this wonderful cloud of ecstasy. Wave after wave of orgasm rose within me. I cried out, so lost in passion.

I wanted it to last forever. Too soon the storm subsided. Rob lay next to me as my body slowly quieted. I turned to him, kissing his chest and working my down below his stomach. My mouth opened as it neared his penis. I kissed the head and then tried to take it into my mouth. It was too large. Determined, I opened wider and was rewarded with his penis disappearing into my mouth.

I moved my head back and forth on his cock. He began to moan. I took the shaft into my hands and mimicked the fucking motion of my head. His moans intensified.

He shifted on the sofa. His fingers slid back inside me. Soon we were both close to orgasm. It had been years since I'd had such exciting sex. It was amazing. "Where do you want to cum?" I asked with gasping breath.

"On your beautiful tits, all over you."

I took him out of my mouth and jerked faster. He announced his building climax with little yelps and murmurs. The first stream landed on my chin and spattered into my mouth. I licked it away. My aim improved. The remaining streams of hot cum landed on my stomach and breasts.

I collapsed in his arms and gently kissed him. I told him how wonderful it had been. He wanted to fuck me now but I calmed him by promising we would do anything he wanted next time.

***

Jerry came home at his usual time. Feeling guilty, I made him his favorite dinner. When I told him what we were having he looked at me. Then gave me a smirk.

"What did you do this time?"

"Not much," I casually said. "Robbie came over."

"Robbie? I thought he was long gone."

"He was working on some kind of a construction job with his uncle."

"Oh. So he came by?"

"Well, I saw him in the market. He came over after that." I was hoping Jerry was okay with it. I could feel the fear rising in me.

"You look scared. Don't worry about it. The only rule is you have to give me the details."

"Ok, He came over about an hour after I saw him in the store." I was starting to feel better. "Remember how I wanted him to see me naked again?"

"Oh, yeah."

"I got my wish. I answered the door in a T-top and nothing else."

"No bra, no panties?"

"Nothing but neatly trimmed pubic hair and a smile."

"That is so hot. I assume you both had a good time."

"I have to admit, it was exciting."

"I wish I was here. I'd love to see him pounding away and you going wild."

"Don't get too excited. There was no intercourse."

"Really, you answered the door naked and no sex?"

"I didn't say no sex, we had plenty of that. Just no penetration. At least not with his penis."

"I've got to hear about this."

"When he saw me standing there mostly naked, he went wild. We were both completely naked in seconds. He picked me up and carried me to the sofa, He is so strong."

"Yeah, Okay."

"He started kissing my neck and lips, then my breasts. He spent a lot of time kissing them. He said they were beautiful."

"They are."

"He kept sucking my nipples. You know how excited that makes me."

"I do."

"He had his hand between my legs. He's sucking my nipples and he put his fingers inside me. While he's doing it he tells me how beautiful and sexy I am and how he wants to put his cock into me. I was so excited."

"Sounds like fun. Was his cock big?"

"It's a little longer and fatter than most I've seen, which is basically in the videos you've got. It's the head that was different."

"How so?"

"It's bigger than the shaft. Noticeable larger around. I wanted to suck it but my mouth is so small. At first, I thought it was hopeless but with effort, I opened wide and took it in. All the time I was sucking him I wondered what it would be like to have him fuck me with that cock."

"When you do I gotta be there." Jerry thought a few moments. "So he must have cum in your mouth?"

"No, I was afraid if he got excited he might push too hard and choke me with that big head squirting all of that cum."

"I never thought of that." Jerry seemed to pounder. "So he cums a lot. He did cum didn't he?"

"Yes, when he was getting close, I took it out of my mouth and jerked him. He shot cum on my breasts and chin. He does cum a lot."

"Did you get a taste? I know you like that."

As long as I've known Jerry, he has had a thing for seeing cum on my face and in my mouth. It turns him on. "A little got on my lips. Yes, I tasted it."

"That a girl."

Later that night while in bed, Jerry asked if I could set something up with Robbie and his enlarged penis. I told him it might be after he finishes his uncle's job. Which may take months.

I thought about Jerry's request while falling asleep. In the morning I said, "Remember that guy out in the desert? Next door to your aunt's condo?"

"Oh, you mean the one that was all over you?"

"Yes, that's him. His name is Tom I think."

"Sounds right," Jerry said.

"Your aunt never uses the place. She asked us to keep an eye on it."

"So you're thinking we could cruise out there. Get Tom to come to our place, and what? He fucks you and I watch?"

"I'm thinking it could be more of a threesome. Two guys on me. If you want, I'll let him cum in my mouth."

"Maybe. Yeah, Maybe I can watch him fuck you then he cums in your mouth?"

Jerry always wants it all. I just nodded and said, "I can do that."

"Sounds like fun, right Julie?"

"Yes baby, this trip will be for you," I said. "Okay, Tom it is." I smiled to myself.

"Yeah, why not? I'll call Louise when I get home this evening."

The only thing that interested me was being with Rob once more. If that wasn't going to happen soon, Tom might make a good second choice. I barely knew him, having met him only once. What I did know was he was around forty, good looking with a sexy body. He seemed like a good choice.

Jerry never knew the whole truth about him. He assumed Tom was groping me in the pool. That's not what happened. Tom and I were flirting with each other. The condo pool was a good place for that. We were laughing and having a great time. I didn't mind when he briefly felt my breasts. They were under the water. No one was around and they couldn't easily see what was happening if they were. I just laughed and said, "Oops, don't let Jerry see you do that," as I brushed my breasts against his arm.

Tom whispered in my ear, "Surely he won't mind me putting my hand in your panties?"

I leaned closer and asked, "You mean like this?" while pulling his waistband out and reaching my hand into his trunks. I briefly held his semi-erect penis, then withdrew.

"My turn," he whispered as he put his hand into my bikini, his fingers sliding into my slit. I only gave him a moment then laughed and pushed him away.

I was pleased with what I felt.

The more I thought about wild man Tom, the more enticing the idea became.

To be Continued