The Neighbors Ch. 02

Story Info
Ready to go to work, but we had company.
2.9k words
4.46
7.2k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a few days since what my mind could only title "the incident". They were awkward days for Diana and I. As much as I wanted to ask the million questions going through my mind, asking them would lead to talking about the part I had played in "the incident". None of that had been me. That had been "in shock Brad" that apparently had shut down and disconnected from my regular self. Regular Brad had taken a back seat and failed to stop next door neighbors Carlos and Janet from taking what they wanted. "In shock Brad" got used like an inflatable doll. Carlos had positioned me how he wanted and used me as he saw fit, all in full view of my girlfriend. Not just in full view, but intentionally put on display.

Out from the shower and dressing for work, I could hear the TV downstairs in the living room. After my wallet, phone, and site keys were pocketed, my gun belt was fastened and secured to my pants belt. Grabbing my Harley keys from the top of my dresser, I went downstairs to head out for work. As I entered the living room I was caught by surprise as I found my girlfriend was not alone. Carlos and Janet were there as well. Janet sat on the loveseat next to my girlfriend and Carlos sat in my recliner.

"Umm, hello." I hesitantly greeted as I looked at Diana for some clue as to why we had company.

"Hi Brad." Janet replied happily.

Even though I never had any direct contact until "the incident", Janet always seemed happy and smiling in passing, but I still recalled the wicked smile she possessed during her last visit. Janet had her arm along the back of the loveseat behind where Diana sat, with her hand lightly stroking Diana's shoulder.

"You're not going to work tonight Brad." Diana said. "I called your job earlier and told them that you were sick and that you would try to be in tomorrow."

"What's going on? Why would you do that? And why are they here?" I asked.

Janet was the one who answered. "Since Carlos has only gotten to watch Diana and I, I thought it was only fair that this time we were the ones watching instead."

"This is not happening." I flatly stated. "The other night was a mistake and I'll tell you now that it's not going to happen again. Diana, we'll talk about this later, but for now I'm going to work."

I moved for the door, but Janet was up and had planted herself between me and my escape before I could make it more than five steps. Her hand against my chest stopped me. I towered over her and easily could have broken her in half if the mood struck me, but her presence was much more intimidating than the woman's normal happy look suggested. Janet was not smiling now. Her happy visage had been changed to a darkened expression. Her eyes had narrowed and a frown had replaced her normal smile.

"You are not going anywhere but where we tell you." Janet whispered harshly.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me along behind her. I was starting to understand how my easy going girlfriend ended up under Janet's spell. The woman next door could instantly turn on her powers of persuasion and control. Being dragged back into the living room, I saw Carlos still sitting in my chair, but now he had fished his cock out through his open zipper and was slowly stroking his hardening member. Janet pulled me over to stand in front of my own chair currently occupied by Carlos, released her hold on my shirt, and snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor while tapping her shoe impatiently. I looked over at Diana who was biting her lower lip and nodding ever so slightly. She was waiting along with everyone else.

I looked around the room but there was no help in my own house. My eyes remained locked on my girlfriend's as my knees met the floor. It was then I noticed a cellphone in Janet's hand that was pointed directly at me. Her eyes were fixed on the screen. She was recording this encounter. At least, that's what I was hoping for rather than the alternative. It was possible that she was live streaming the footage to some unsavory site.

Carlos had shifted forward to the front edge of the chair, waiting expectantly. As I inched forward my neighbor spread his legs further apart. He was still slightly rubbing his cock as his eyes stared intensely in anticipation. The corner of his mouth turned upwards in a smirk that mirrored Janet's. They both had that perverse streak in them. They enjoyed being in control, enjoyed the power they held over their playthings.

"Is this what you want Diana?" I softly asked, staring at her. "Why are you doing this?"

Janet was the one who answered. "Diana's not doing this to you. You are doing this. You're a big guy and your gun, cuffs, and baton says you could stop this anytime you want. And it's not Diana who wants this. Diana is my next door neighbor and friend. That woman sitting on your loveseat is 'D'. D is a submissive whore that does whatever I want. She's a slutty little bitch I like to use as my toy. Now I think you should give her what she wants. She doesn't ask for much from me. I think she deserves this. I think you should do this for her."

The conversation was ended when Carlos hooked his hand around the back of my head and drew me in towards his groin. My hands braced against the arms of the recliner, stopping my forward movement. Carlos was not harshly forcing me, more like guiding me towards a planned destination. He kept slight pressure on me, encouraging my arrival.

"Come on Brad, this is where you belong. It's not something you haven't done before. Only a few nights ago you opened right up for me. I know you enjoyed it as much as I did."

The large and angry looking cock sticking up through the zipper of his pants was right in front of me, just out of reach. I turned my head slightly to catch sight of my girlfriend intently watching as Janet sat beside her, still holding the cellphone to catch the action. Carlos was right that I had been here before. I had let it happen last time, and I came to the realization that it was about to happen again.

My lips parted and I relaxed my outstretched arms, moving forward the last short distance. The head of my neighbor's cock passed into my open mouth, and was followed by inch after inch of the warm flesh of his shaft. Carlos moaned as I engulfed him. His hands fell away to rest on the arms of the chair. Now that I had surrendered, he felt no need to directly control my movements. I was already starting to bob up and down, my face flushing with familiar embarrassment as I was watched by all. Carlos let his head roll back to rest on the back of my chair.

"Wow, that feels so good. I had forgotten how talented you are Brad. Suck me off. Give your girlfriend a show."

As my mouth worked over his meat, my hands busily unbuckled the belt and opened my neighbor's pants. I gave myself easier access and reached in to free his shaven testicles. I caressed the pair and slid off his erection in order to trail my tongue down and bathe Calos's scrotum in my saliva. New moaning accompanied my actions, letting me know it was appreciated. I moved back up to practice my sword swallowing technique, but my hands gripped his balls while pumping the shaft as it emerged from between my lips. I don't know how long I spent on my knees between his legs. The hard floor was making me uncomfortable, but I was hesitant to stop until Carlos was finished. I could tell from the sounds coming from his throat that he was getting closer. His breathing was heavier and the grunts and groans were closer together. One of his hands was back on my head, pulling with every downward stroke. He would hold me there for a second before letting me come back up. Carlos was getting more insistent as he approached the point of no return.

Suddenly I was pushed off his cock and backwards onto the floor. Carlos was up and out of the chair in an instant, kicking off his pants and pulling the shirt off over his head. I was pulled to my feet and led to the couch opposite where the women sat on the loveseat. Carlos put me on my hands and knees on the couch. I expected him to sit in front of me, for me to be able to continue my oral ministrations, but he apparently had other ideas. Carlos kneeled on the couch directly behind me and grabbed fistfuls of the ass of my pants. With one quick movement Carlos tore apart the fabric, opening up not only my pants, but the underwear as well. I was shocked for a moment, but then tried to get up off the couch before things went any further.

"Not so fast Brad." Carlos demanded as he leaned over me, holding me in position.

I couldn't move. Carlos had a deathgrip on the back of my neck and all of the leverage. I heard Janet whispering into Diana's ear before my girlfriend came over and removed the handcuffs from the case on my gun belt. Carlos grabbed one arm and pulled it behind me. Diana clicked the cuff into place and after a short, one sided and futile struggle, I was handcuffed behind my back. My chest was resting on the arm of the couch with me still on my knees, leaving my ass in the air.

I looked across the room to see Janet toss a small bottle to her husband. Easily catching it and popping the top open one handed, Carlos squirted the slick contents onto my exposed ass, as well as dripping it all over his joystick. I felt the liquid travel down my crease as Carlos closed and discarded the bottle.

"Just relax Brad. If you fight, it'll hurt. You can try to keep me out, but you're gonna lose."

As he was saying those words, he still had one hand holding me down. His other hand had grabbed his own fleshy baton and was rubbing it up and down my crevasse. Carlos slapped his cock against my ass, placed the head against my exposed and slick hole, and held it there as if teasing himself. Janet pulled Diana off the loveseat and brought her near to where my head was situated.

"Watch closely D. You get to witness firsthand as your man gets made into a bitch." Janet said.

Carlos grabbed my gun belt with both hands and pulled himself forward. The resistance from my ass collapsed in less than a second. My neighbor's thick mushroom head slid past my barrier and that is where he stopped, letting me try to adjust. My eyes went wide and my mouth opened in protest, but no sound came out. Janet's cellphone was looking down at me, saving my reaction for posterity.

"Look at that D. You like watching this don't you?"

After a couple of seconds Carlos renewed his assault on my anal passage, slowly and steadily pushing further and further, determined to make his groin meet my ass. Pulling back a little, he pushed ahead harder and a yelp escaped my lips. Each time Carlos plunged in, a slight squeal emanated from my throat.

"Damn boy, you're tight. Relax, you're no longer a virgin. Just let it happen and you'll love it soon. You'll be begging for cock before we're done."

Carlos bottomed out and ground his crotch against my ass. He was clearly enjoying being my first cock. He seemed to enjoy it even more that he was taking me right in front of my girlfriend. Diana was still standing over me, but now her own fingers were buried in her pussy. She was breathing heavily as she stood watching. From the sounds Carlos was making, he wasn't going to last long. He had stopped before cumming in my mouth, so he was already close. My ass had started accepting him and now he picked up speed and force.

"Are you close babe?" Janet asked her husband.

"Oh yeah!" Carlos replied. "I'm gonna cum soon! His ass is milking my cock like he was born for this. Listen to him squeal every time I pound him!"

He thrust extra hard for a few strokes to demonstrate as I squealed each time. I was unable to stop the girlish sounds coming from my throat each time I received the neighbor's hard weapon.

"Give it to him Carlos. I want D to watch you breed his ass." Janet encouraged. "Do you know what that means D? That means that my husband is gonna shoot his cum deep in your man's hole. That means Carlos will own his ass. Do you want to see that?"

Diana nodded as she watched, Janet was not satisfied with that though.

"Speak up D. I want to hear you say it. Do you want to see Carlos breed your boyfriend?"

"Yes ma'am," Diana whispered harshly. "I want Carlos to fuck him until his cock explodes. I want to watch Carlos breed him, shoot his hot load, and keep fucking him until there's nothing left."

I was still crying out with each of my neighbor's thrusts as I glanced at my girlfriend in surprise. She wasn't saying this because she was told to, she was saying these things because that's what she actually wanted.

"Please sir, fuck Brad until you explode. Make him your bitch! Own his ass and teach him that he's yours to use whenever you want!" Diana pleadingly demanded of the clearly amused Carlos.

Carlos pulled the keys from my pocket and briefly fumbled to take the cuffs off of me. Once my hands were free he flipped me onto my back on the couch. Taking an ankle in each hand, Carlos raised my legs over my head, once again totally exposing me to his whim. His hips lined up his cock with my hole once more.

"One more time Brad. You heard what your girlfriend wants. I plan to give it to her." he said as he slowly pushed back into me. "Damn boy! You're still tight. Get ready Brad. I would say take it like a man, but you're actually gonna take it like a girl."

Carlos had slowed during the whole exchange, but now increased his efforts once again. He spread my legs wide and started fucking hard and fast into me again and again. I squealed and yelped and moaned and groaned as Carlos reamed me over and over. His thrusts became shorter and more insistent. He was on the verge, and everyone in the house knew it.

"Look at me!" Carlos growled. 'Watch me while I make you my bitch! You'll never be the same after tonight."

Carlos suddenly stopped thrusting, pushed into me as far as he could, held his breath for a couple seconds, and then his cock started shooting as promised. He stared into my eyes as he grunted with each spasm of cum flying from the end of his rod. I could feel each pulse of cum Carlos delivered. My moaning drowned out my neighbor's groans, and I could hear Diana moaning as well. She had opened her pants and fingered herself until she exploded once my neighbor's cum started filling me. Once he was spent, Carlos still took a few more post-orgasm thrusts into my abused ass. He wanted to relish the feeling of my hole before relinquishing it for the night. His cock finally slid out from my clenching hole. It almost felt like my ass refused to give it up willingly.

"Good boy. Your ass is mine now. Don't worry, you'll learn to love it, because I'll be using you often. Now that I own you, you'll call me 'sir', Am I clear?"

Carlos stood towering over me as I still lay crumpled on the couch. He watched and waited as I struggled to understand it all.

"Am I clear?" he demanded.

"Yes sir." I whispered harshly..

"You do realize that you wanted this, right Brad? The whole time from when my cock passed your lips until my cum flooded your ass, you never said to stop. You never did anything but accept what was happening. You're a bottom. You and Diana both are, which is why Janet and I were able to break you both down so easily."

Without another word my neighbor-turned-owner pulled his clothes on. Carlos put his arm around his wife's shoulders as they walked to the front door. They left the door wide open as they made their way back to their own house. They were laughing and joking as they passed out of sight. Diana went to the front to close the door, then came back to sit on the loveseat again as I finally gathered myself enough to sit upright.

Diana looked around hesitantly. She couldn't bring herself to look me in the eye now, even though she had no problem doing so while Carlos was using me.

"Don't worry Brad, it'll get easier. You'll even begin to like it." she said.