The Neighbors Ch. 03

Story Info
Things had settled back to normal.
2.3k words
4.55
5.7k
15
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Enough time had passed without any further encounters with our neighbors Janet and Carlos that I thought maybe they had had their fill of fun with Diana and I.

I actually wasn't sure about Diana's level of participation. There had only been two incidents with me. Diana had been involved in what seemed like a lot more. Either way, regardless of my uncertainties of how I felt about my own participation, I was thankful that things had returned to normal. Well, as normal as possible knowing that my girlfriend had seen what she had seen. We still never talked about it. Both of us seemed fine with that arrangement.

It was late in the afternoon when I finally finished the weekly lawn mowing, weedeating, and edging. It was hot as usual for Texas, and I was thankful to step into the coolness of the house. Diana was watching some show of hers which held no interest for me, but I flopped down on the loveseat next to her anyway.

"Brad! You're all sweaty!" Diana laughed as she playfully shoved me to get me off the couch. "Go take a shower!"

I grabbed her and pulled her against me, making sure she got pressed good and hard into my soaked shirt. She pushed against me until I let her go. I finally got up and made my way upstairs to get cleaned up.

"That's just nasty." she giggled as I left her behind.

I hosed off in the shower and after I got out of the bathroom I lay on the bed with my towel still wrapped around me. The heat and exertion caught up with me and thinking I was only going to rest for a second, I fell asleep.

It was darker when I awoke. I didn't know what time it was, but it wasn't fully night yet. Diana appeared in the doorway of the bedroom. She came over and sat down on the bed next to where I lay. Her hand trailed up my leg and over my towel, resting on my crotch for a moment before starting to rub the growing bulge that was hidden beneath the damp terry cloth.

"Are you ready for a little fun?" she asked.

I was surprised but was also definitely ready. Diana flipped my towel open, releasing my manhood into the warm air. It had been a long time since she had initiated anything, but being a guy, I was always ready.

"On your hands and knees Brad." Diana whispered into my ear.

She grabbed my towel and took it from around me, tossing it across the room. Her hands guided me where she wanted me, on all fours as she wanted and facing the headboard.

She left my sight and I saw the dim glow from a couple candles she lit on the dresser. The dark seemed even darker and the candlelight was now the only illumination. Diana reappeared next to the bed and moved up by the headboard. In her tank top and thin shorts, she just stood there but didn't make any movements to remove her clothing even though I was completely bare. She just stared at me for a second before sitting on the nightstand.

"Janet told me to call them when you seemed to accept what had happened and you finally got back to normal." she said. "It seems like tonight is that night."

I tensed up at hearing the neighbor's name. I didn't know what she meant though.

"Are you waiting for me Brad?" I heard a voice behind me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up at the same time a chill ran straight down my spine. I turned my head just as Carlos came up beside the bed.

The neighbor was as bare as I and his bobbing cock was suddenly right in front of my face. I looked at Diana and she simply nodded as she watched.

"Go on Brad, you wanted a little fun tonight." she whispered.

"Yeah Brad, go on." Carlos encouraged. "You know what to do. You've done it before and I know you can do it again."

I kept my eyes on my girlfriend even as my mouth opened for the neighbor's hard rod. Carlos placed one hand on top of my head as he used his other hand to guide his cock to my open portal. As the head of his cock passed the waiting threshold of my mouth, my lips automatically closed around his meat. I heard a slight sigh of satisfaction from the neighbor.

"Mmmm, yeah. Warm and wet, just how I like it." Carlos said, almost to himself.

Carlos held my head still as he controlled the action. His thrusts were long and slow. It was obvious that he was in no hurry. His breathing was heavy but even, with the occasional moan as his shaft slipped in and out of my wet orifice. He seemed to take notice of me staring at my girlfriend as he used my mouth as he wished.

"Don't blame her Brad. I want Diana to watch this. My wife enjoys it when I watch them."

Carlos continued to pleasure himself with me as his masturbation tool. As the minutes ticked by, his breathing became heavier and his moaning was more frequent, even though he kept the slow pace. Finally Carlos slowly pulled his member free from my mouth. His cockhead being released from my lips made a lewd popping sound at its exit.

"No Brad, I'm not done yet in case you were wondering."

Carlos left me in that same position as he moved around to the end of the bed. I couldn't see him anymore, but I could feel it as he climbed onto the mattress behind me. His legs pushed mine farther apart as he took up his new position. I felt his cock rest along the crevasse of my ass as his hips moved, rubbing it up and down along my flesh. Without a word my girlfriend opened her nightstand drawer and pulled a small bottle of lube out, handing it to the man kneeling behind me. I heard the cap pop open and felt the liquid drip onto me, knowing what would soon be happening.

"Now Diana, I want you to tell me what you see. Describe what Brad's reactions are to what I do to him." the neighbor instructed.

Diana dutifully knelt down on the floor next to the bed between the nightstand and headboard, giving her the perfect view to do as Carlos had ordered. She watched intently as Carlos grabbed my hips and let his unhindered cock rub the lube across its intended target.

I had stopped watching my girlfriend as she continued to stare at my every expression. She was getting an up close examination of every detail I didn't want her to see.

"He's afraid," Diana started on her commentary of the action. "I can see it in his eyes."

Diana's gaze flickered between watching my face and seeing what Carlos was doing. His thick head rested against my tight opening as he gripped my hips tighter, readying himself for his entry. The pressure of his knob increased against my opening.

"He's still scared but his eyes are squinting a little in pain. I guess your cock is kind of big for him. He's still not used to it yet." Diana continued.

My natural resistance collapsed with the help of the slick liquid he had applied. I gasped and Carlos moaned as the head of his cock and the first inch of his rod entered my body.

"Oh!" Diana exclaimed softly. "His eyes got really wide when you opened him up. He's still in some pain and biting his lower lip. His eyes are squeezed shut and he's holding his breath."

Carlos slowly pushed more of his length into me as he listened to my girlfriend's narration of the events. My head dropped as I was impaled by Carlos's meaty weapon.

"Look at me Brad." Diana encouraged. "I need to see your face as Carlos takes you."

I lifted my head up for her evaluation once more. I couldn't make myself look at her, so I stared at the headboard in front of me instead. She watched my reactions as Carlos slipped more and more of his length into me.

"His eyes get big every time you shove more into him. He's not looking at me at all. I don't think he likes his girlfriend seeing you take him."

"That's because he's not used to being the bitch." Carlos replied.

"Ooohh! He didn't like that. He's got a little defiance in him. I don't think he liked being called a bitch." my girlfriend observed.

Carlos thrust harder as he went deeper, showing us that he was the one in charge. I involuntarily yelped at his sudden action and fought to stay in position.

"That got his attention." she said.

After several thrusts, Carlos finally and firmly had fully buried his entire member into the ass before him. He held himself still as his cock flexed inside me.

"You're there aren't you?" Diana asked Carlos. "He looked surprised but now he's moaning a little. He took it all, didn't he?"

Carlos didn't bother answering, as it was clear to all three of us. He backed away and slowly drilled back in again, quickening the pace with every few strokes.

"Look at him take it." Diana said. "He's moaning just as much as you, Carlos. I think he likes feeling you deep inside of him."

Carlos moved his hands from my hips to my shoulders, using the extra leverage to plunge in deeper and harder. I squealed at the first few thrusts like that, but soon had adjusted to this harder style.

Diana stopped her narrative to Carlos and started directing her words at me. "Your face says it all. It feels good now, doesn't it? Do you even realize you're biting your lower lip to keep from groaning and begging? I can see it in your eyes. There's no resistance left in you. You like it. He has already buried all of his cock in your willing ass. He's already fucking your ass like he owns it. What more is it that you want?"

"I don't know what he wants," Carlos growled in between thrusts, "but I know what he's gonna get."

"Did you hear that Brad? Do you know what that means? Are you gonna fight that, or are you just gonna take it?"

I couldn't make myself answer as Carlos started thrusting in shorter, shallower strokes. I knew exactly what they both meant, but there was nothing I could do to stop it.

"Can you feel that Brad? He's getting close. Do you want him to stop? Tell him to stop. Make him pull out before he shoots. You don't want him to cum inside you, do you?" she whispered loudly.

Carlos seemed to be holding back a little. He was still thrusting with those short strokes, but they had slowed to keep himself from going over the edge.

"Say it Brad. Tell him to stop. Tell him to stop before he shoots his load. Tell him to stop before he floods your ass with his cum." she kept whispering. "Hurry Brad! He's close. Carlos is ready to cum. He's almost there. Tell him to stop now! You don't want him to cum inside of you, do you?!"

I finally opened my mouth, but I couldn't believe what my defeated voice finally said. "Yes...please!"

"What was that Brad?" Diana asked. "I couldn't hear you. Carlos couldn't hear you. Go ahead, tell him 'no' so he doesn't make you his bitch...again."

I tried to talk, but failed on the first try. I finally raised my voice just enough to be heard. "Yes please." I repeated.

I saw an impish smirk cross Diana's features as I answered. That was all Carlos needed. After only a couple more strokes I felt his cock pulse again and again in my ass as he released his pent up load. Diana still hovered near me, watching my reaction.

"That's what I wanted to see! I can tell by your face he's filling your ass. There's that surprised look again. Your mouth opens just a little bit every time his cock shoots. That's three, four, five times. Wow, that's a big load! I can tell you like that feeling. You like his hot semen shooting into you, don't you? Of course you do. Every slut does. There's that look of surrender again. Knowing he owns your ass. I love watching him own you. I love watching you take it."

Carlos reached around and grasped my own iron rod. I gasped as his hand started quickly and forcefully stroking my shaft. I couldn't stop him even if I had wanted to as I lost all control and my own orgasm overtook me. My cum raced out of me and painted the sheets below. I was gasping and groaning at all the sensations that overwhelmed me. I collapsed onto the bed with Carlos following me down, his cock still buried in me. He slid his hand out from beneath me and slowly pulled away. His breath was heaving like he had run a marathon, but after a couple of minutes he was able to get to his feet and slowly start putting on his clothes.

"Wow, I can see why Carlos likes to watch Janet and I." she stated. "You know what's next, don't you? He owns you now. He'll take you anytime he wants. You might get bent over in the middle of your shower. You might wake up to his cock in your mouth. He's gonna bend you over the coffee table. He's gonna bend you over your bike. He's going to fuck you on movie night, he'll fuck you before work, he'll fuck you in our garage, in their garage, in the middle of binging Netflix. If he's horny, you're going to be his relief. You're now his toy, his plaything, and his willing receptacle. Soon enough you'll be seeking him out, and you'll be asking to get fucked. You'll be begging for his cum. Don't worry, I'm sure he'll give it to you."