The Neighbor's Naughty Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,305 Followers

"Damn their beautiful!" She slid her hands beneath them.

I started to thank her, but all that came out was a loud moan. She ducked her head and her full, pink lips fastened themselves to my hard, rose-colored nipple. Jenna moaned around it as she began to suck it and her fingers stroked my other nipple. Doug was still fondling hers and leaning over I caught his lips and our tongues explored each other's mouths as Jenna worked my nipples. Doug broke the kiss and removing his hands from Jenna's tits, grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up from my breasts.

She groaned in disappointment, but then squealed in delight, when Doug turned her to the side so she was standing between us and we each took a nipple into our mouths.

"Oh, fuck this is hot!" she cried out as she put her arms around us. As I licked her nipple, I looked across at Doug and felt my pussy start to drip watching him tongue that pretty pink nub. My hand slid down Jenna's flat stomach and she whimpered as my fingers began caressing the soft skin of her mound. She gasped and jerked forward as Doug's hand had slid down her back and gave her ass a hard squeeze.

"I think Doug has too many clothes on," I said, grabbing his shirt.

"Oh, let me!" Jenna laughed, and as Doug raised his arms, eagerly peeled his shirt over his head and threw it to the side

"Hmmm," Jenna purred as she ran her hands up and down his chest. "Damn, you're hot!"

"And you're perfect!" Doug exclaimed, and wrapping his arms around her waist, drew her into a hard kiss.

Jenna yelped in surprise, but then moaned as his mouth devoured hers. I pushed my dress down over my hips and kicked it aside. Now wearing just my red thong, I stepped up behind Jenna and moving her hair began kissing her back as I fondled her firm little ass. She cooed delightedly and started grinding her ass back into my hands. I began trailing my lips down the smooth creamy skin of her back. Sinking to my knees behind her, I started sucking on the cheek of her ass. Jenna moaned and I looked up to see she was now leaning into Doug who was still sucking on her nipple.

She was looking over her shoulder at me and grabbing her hips, I turned her so she was now facing Doug. Giving Doug a playful push, I said, "Why don't you sit down for us, baby?"

Doug sat on the edge of the bed, and knowing from experience what I wanted, drew Jenna down with him so she was now bent over in my face. I spread her cheeks open and with no hesitation plunged my tongue into her little pink rosebud. Jenna squealed then called out,

"Oh, I like that! Kim, you're a dirty girl!"

I laughed then started swirling my tongue around the edges of her puckered hole, before pushing it inside. Jenna moaned, wiggling her ass in my face. As I tongued her ass, deliberately teasing myself with the knowledge her deliciously young pussy was just inches from my mouth, I turned my head slightly and looked into the mirror over my bureau. Doug and I had many sexy guests in this room over the years and the mirror was positioned perfectly to be able to watch all the action on the bed.

Right now, Jenna's hands were on his shoulders while he continued to move his mouth from one nipple to the other. His large hands were around her thin waist and I was treated to the sight of myself on my knees behind her, my face buried in her tight little rear. I eased my tongue back and grabbed Jenna's arm just above her elbow. I tugged down on it and said,

"Why so shy, honey? Why don't you see how excited Doug is to be playing with those pretty tits of yours?"

Jenna quickly dropped her hand down onto Doug's bulging crotch and groaned, "Damn, that's hard!"

"All for you," Doug told her. "Well, and my hot wife," he added with a wink in the mirror.

"Nice save," I told him while watching Jenna rubbing his cock through his jeans.

"I want to suck on it!" she said looking up into his eyes. "Can I please suck your cock, Doug?"

"Trust me; you don't have to say please!"

"My parents raised me to be a good girl!" she giggled, then cried out. I had slid my hand up between her legs, and slipped two fingers into her sopping wet pussy. "Yes!" she moaned her hips rocking back into my fingers.

"Oh, Jenna," I whispered as my fingers pushed deep inside of her hot and incredibly tight young slit.

"Faster, please, faster!" she whimpered.

"Why don't you show me how you suck Doug's cock, and if he likes it, I'll go as fast as you want?"

Jenna needed no coaxing and as I slowly pumped my fingers in and out of her juicy little slit, she unzipped Doug's jeans. I smiled at her discovery. "No underwear? You were at the club like that? You guys are even nastier than I thought you'd be!"

"I think we're feeling that way about you right about now," Doug said softly, as he lifted his hips off the bed.

Jenna pulled his jeans down over his hips and down to the floor and I licked my lips at the sight of Doug's long thick cock springing free.

"It's so big!" Jenna cooed.

Quickly taking it in her hand, she began pumping it slowly and I felt a surge of heat flow through me at the look of pure lust on Jenna's face. Her tongue ran slowly over her lips and I held my breath as she lowered her head. Doug moaned softly as her full soft lips wrapped around the tip of his cock and it disappeared between them. I heard Jenna moan in her throat and Doug gasped as with no warning she began sucking his cock fast and hard. My eyes widened at how well she was taking him deep into her throat and I recalled her saying if her parents only knew half of what she did.

Well a lot of what she did must be to suck cock, because she was taking Doug well over half way down with each quick suck and the look on his face was a cross between surprise and ecstasy. I could hear Jenna noisily slurping on his cock and when I saw how wet he was from her mouth; my hand strayed between my legs and began rubbing my clit through my thong.

"Damn, that feels good!" As Doug put his hand on the back of her head, he said, laughing, "But slow down a little, trust me. "It's not going anywhere, and Kim wants a good show."

He pointed to the mirror and I saw Jenna turn her head slightly. I gave her a wink and then moaned as seeing me she slowly eased Doug's cock from her mouth, "How do I look sucking your husband's cock?"

"You are a nasty little thing," I replied, then leaning forward, took my eyes from her and plunged my tongue into the beautiful pink pussy that was winking out at me from between her thighs, Jenna moaned loudly as I got my first taste of our horny little friend. I sucked hard, causing her to gasp and my eyes rolled back in my head as my mouth filled with her sticky juices.

"Don't forget about me," Doug told her.

I angled my head just enough so that I could see the mirror while still probing Jenna's sweet snatch and watched her take his cock back into her mouth. This time she slowly bobbing her head and I started rubbing my clit harder when I saw her looking up at Doug with those big blue eyes as she blew him. I eased my tongue from inside her and took my time sliding it down through the soft folds of her pussy, heading for her clit. Jenna whimpered around Doug's cock and her hips twitches as I stopped and ran my tongue teasingly across the skin just below her swollen pink nub.

I gave that pink button a soft kiss causing another moan to come out around Doug's thick cock and then gently took it between my lips. Jenna whimpered and I started sucking on it while pumping my fingers more quickly in and out of her pussy. Jenna started rocking her hips and I could feel her thighs starting to tremble against my face. She had removed Doug's cock from her mouth and was now running her pink tongue up and down his shaft. She was moaning from the effects of my tongue and her eyes were now closed. There was a look of bliss on her face as she took him back into her mouth that caused me to remove my face from between her legs and crawl around her so I was now kneeling next to her.

Jenna whimpered in disappointment, but when she saw me reach out and begin to massage Doug's balls, she smiled. "You going to share with me?"

"I would love to." Pressing down on the small of her back, I urged her to sink to her knees. "And don't you worry, Jenna, you are going to cum so many times tonight you'll lose track!"

"All I care about right now is Doug coming." She winked as she lowered herself to the floor next to me. "Right in my mouth!"

She punctuated that remark by taking him deep and sliding her tongue out worked her mouth slowly back up, her protruding tongue pressed against his shaft. She removed his cock, and then with another lust-inspiring giggle, pointed his cock at my face. Doug was staring excitedly at me and sliding my tongue out shoved it into the slit of his dick. I pulled it back, taking a trail of pre-cum with me, and as he watched, slurped it back up.

"So hot," Jenna whispered, then yelped in surprise as I leaned over and shoved my tongue between her lips.

Overcoming her surprise, she eagerly sucked on my tongue and I thought she really was a nasty little thing. I slid my tongue from her mouth and after tracing a teasing circle around the head of his cock, took my husband deep into my hot wet mouth. Doug sighed as I took him all the way down to his balls and showing off for Jenna eased my tongue out and started licking them.

"Wow." She shook her head. "You can really suck cock!"

I winked at her then closing my eyes released a soft sigh of my own as I took my time enjoying Doug's long thick cock. I began bobbing my head in a slow steady rhythm and as I did could feel Jenna's eyes on me. A moment later more than her eyes were on me and I moaned around Doug's hard flesh as Jenna's fingers found my right nipple. I heard Doug moan louder and opened my eyes to see that Jenna was massaging his balls as she played with my nipple. Sliding Doug's cock for my mouth, I said, "I guess you have watched a few videos!"

Jenna nodded and with a nasty smile leaned forward and began flicking her tongue along the head of Doug's cock. She was looking at me expectantly and with a nasty smile of my own, I began licking the other side.

"Oh, fuck," Doug groaned as he placed his hands on the backs of our heads.

I barely felt his hand on in my hair as I watched Jenna's tongue dance across the tip of his cock. I leaned closer and our tongues began to graze across each other as we licked and teased his swollen head. Jenna pressed her lips around him and I immediately did the same. I moaned softly as we kissed with Doug's spongy flesh between us. Hoping she would follow suit, I slid my lips slowly down the length of his shaft then back up again. Jenna didn't disappoint me and next time my lips took their slow journey along the length of my husband's cock, Jenna followed suit.

Doug's hips twitched, causing his cock to slide between our lips. I murmured, "Stay still" to Jenna. We stopped, and taking his cue, Doug began pumping his hips, thrusting his cock between our soft lips. I pushed my tongue out so it would slide across his shaft and saw Jenna do the same. Her blue eyes were wide as if she couldn't believe she were doing this. Putting my hand on her back, I couldn't resist sliding it down.

I gave her ass a squeeze, then reaching further, slid my fingers through her wet lips and found her swollen clit. Jenna gasped around Doug's cock, but kept her lips pressed to it. I could feel Doug's thigh shaking against my shoulder. Placing my fingers around his cock, I gently stroked just the base. I withdrew my lips from him and looked up to see he was sweating and breathing hard. He saw me looking, and I asked, "You want to cum for our pretty little friend, baby?"

"For both my pretty friends."

"Hmm, good catch." I winked, then pointing his cock at Jenna, said, "You want some, honey"

"Oh, yes please," she whispered, and took his cock deep into her mouth.

As Doug moaned, I watched with my pussy dripping as Jenna moved her head is a slow rhythm. She was whimpering around his cock as my fingers began rubbing her clit in hard fast circles. She was starting to grind her hips back into me and with a smile at Doug; I ducked my head and began sucking on his balls. His hips jerked and his knee began to move up and down, as he grew closer. My pussy was on fire as my two lovers were both closing in on coming. Removing my mouth from his balls, I eased his cock from Jenna's mouth and took it into my own.

Knowing he was close I sucked him slowly as my fingers moved faster on Jenna's clit. Even as she moaned and rocked against me, she lowered her face and started licking Doug's balls as I had done. Jenna was breathing hard. I saw she was licking slowly, pausing in between to release a high-pitched whimper as her thighs shook against the edges of my hands.

"Oh, Kim," she groaned. "Please...please don't stop!"

I started sucking Doug hard and fast and felt his fingers tighten in my hair. "That's it, baby!" he whispered. "Just like that!"

"Oh...oh!" Jenna kept moaning as her hips moved up and down into my busy fingers.

Doug's hips started rocking, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth and quickly popping it out, I shoved it in Jenna's face. She obediently opened wide and as she took Doug between those perfect lips, I gave her clit a little pinch. She yelped around his cock. As I began rubbing her clit hard between my fingers, her eyes widened, her back arched, and her mouth opened around Doug's cock she emitted a loud high-pitched squeal.

"Keep sucking, please!" Doug called out.

Grabbing the back of Jenna's head, I gently pushed it down on my husband's cock. Our neighbor's nasty little daughter proved to be a good girl and despite the fact she was still squealing as she came hard into my hand, began bobbing her head. As Doug began to moan continuously, Jenna squirmed against my hand, whimpering as she sucked. My nipples were aching and my pussy was begging for its own release, but right now all that mattered was hearing Jenna squeal in delight and watching Doug move his hips, fucking her willing mouth with his thick cock.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Doug cried out.

Jenna's blue eyes became even wider and she made a surprised gurgling sound as Doug erupted in her mouth. That look of surprise quickly changed into another look and one that caused my hips to start moving. Jenna's eyes rolled back in her head and she released a moan of pure ecstasy as she began sucking him harder. Doug as thrusting his cock deep into her mouth and I moaned myself at the sight of some of his thick white cum drooling out of the sides of her mouth and down his shaft.

Jenna's bucking against my fingers slowed down and she emitted a soft satisfied purr as the last of her orgasm flowed through her.

"I want some!" I laughed. Grabbing Doug's cock at the base, I yanked it from her mouth.

I was rewarded with a spurt of cum hitting me on the lips before I sucked him deep into it. I groaned as his cock continued to squirt into my willing mouth and also at the sight of more of his cum spilling from Jenna's after greedily sucking down some of his thick cum, I removed my mouth and jerked him off watching the last of his cum spill down his shaft. I received another thrill when Jenna quickly started licking it from his cock moaning as she did.

When Doug's cock had nothing more to give, I released it and grabbing Jenna by her cheeks pulled her into a hard cum filled kiss. We both moaned as our lips parted and our tongues passed Doug's sticky fluid back and forth.

"Fuck, that's hot," Doug said in between deep breaths.

I pulled my head back so there was a line of cum between us and then eagerly slurped it back until our sticky lips were pressed together again.

"Hmm, that tastes good!" Jenna purred as she made a show of licking her lips.

Speaking of licking lips, I was dying to get to hers. Standing up, I grabbed her hand. Urging her to her feet, I told her, "Lie on your back."

Jenna looked at the bed and with another of those perfect giggles threw herself onto the bed on her back. She bounced and laughed as she pushed with her legs, scooting herself further up the bed. I leaned over, and after giving Doug a long kiss, whispered, "Let's enjoy our little friend."

I crawled up along side of her and immediately fastened my mouth around her left nipple. After taking a second to remove his jeans and shoes, Doug crawled up on the other side of her and began sucking her other nipple.

"Oh, shit," she moaned. "God that looks good!"

We both made a show of tonguing her nipples and I watched Doug's hand slide down her soft flat stomach and disappear between her legs.

"Oh, yes!" she moaned, and by the way she started thrusting her hips, I knew Doug had slipped a couple of fingers inside her.

If I had any doubt, his remark of "Damn, she's tight" cleared that up.

I saw him place his thumb on her clit and Jenna cooed in delight and I felt her body relax between us. I looked over at Doug and after kissing her nipple started sliding down the bed. I let my tongue slide along her stomach and saw her watching me a look of anticipation on her face. Across from me, Doug was doing the same thing and as he stopped, teasing his tongue along the swelling of her pubic mound, I slid down between her legs.

I took a deep breath and my eyes rolled at the sweet scent of her teenage pussy and gently spreading her lips flicked my tongue across her clit. Jenna's hips jerked and she moaned loudly. Doug was still fingering her and grabbing his wrist I urged him to go faster. I watched as his thick fingers slid in and out of her pussy and licked my lips at how wet they were. I gave her clit a quick kiss, then holding her lips apart, said, "Want a taste, honey?"

Doug was now lying across her waist, his cheek resting on her mound. With a smile, he slid his tongue out and began licking her pink nub. I watched excitedly as my husband licked Jenna's pretty pink pussy, then added my tongue beneath her clit as he licked the top.

"Oh, my god!" she moaned. "You guys are being so good to me!"

"Damn, she's perfect!" Doug whispered. "And right next door!"

That thought sent my pussy into high gear, and I said, "Honey, you need to get behind me and take care of me!"

Doug nodded, but continued to lick her clit. He sucked her button gently between his lips before releasing it with a loud smacking sound and getting off the bed. I saw his cock was still hard and dripping and I knew where it needed to be, but after I came as hard as my two partners already had. I drew my knees up under my stomach so my ass was in the air and began tracing my tongue in slow circles around Jenna's swollen button. She sighed contentedly and reaching down, placed her hand in my long black hair and began playing with it.

I worked my tongue down through the folds of her soft wet flesh and paused as I felt Doug's strong hands spread my cheeks open. The second he plunged his tongue deep inside my oozing pussy I did the same to Jenna. The two of us cried out, and then again, as I sucked hard, getting a mouthful of her sweet nectar. Behind me Doug had done the same and I heard him groan as well. I started tongue fucking her, just as he was doing, and spreading her wide, started teasing her clit with my fingernail.

Jenna whimpered then gasped when I slipped two fingers inside her hot little box. Doug had removed his tongue from inside me and started licking slowly up and down the length of my pussy, stopping just below my clit.

"Don't tease!" I groaned into Jenna's pussy. "Just suck me off, baby! We'll all go slow later!"

"Oh, later!" Jenna giggled, then caused me to gush in Doug's face when she added, "And tomorrow morning will be even better! God I love to fuck in the morning!"

I felt Doug pause behind me and heard him say softly, "You know, her parents do travel a lot!"

lovecraft68
lovecraft68
22,305 Followers