The Nelson Family Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers

Bill was fast to answer, "The captain of the yacht demands complete discretion for anyone who sails on his yacht. He makes it well known to everyone that the guests set the rules outside of anything that pertains to his navigation. Therefore, no one will ever reveal any details about what happens tomorrow, if you decide to go."

Debbie dropped a piece of pineapple on the carpet and without thinking she bent over at the waist and picked up the piece of fallen pineapple. It wasn't until she was bent over that she realized that her ass was now totally exposed to both Bill and Jeff. She felt a tingle deep in her pussy and quickly decided to give them an extended view.

Jeff exclaimed, "Debbie, holy shit, do you know what you are showing us?" "We can see your pussy and your asshole!"

Debbie snapped back up and turned around to face Bill and Jeff and started to babble an apology.

Once again, Bill was fast to say, "Miss Debbie, please don't apologize, the view was marvelous and you should be very proud to show others your beautiful naked body."

Jeff surprised himself when his mouth verbally expressed that same passing thought in his brain, when he said, "Well Debbie there isn't much left of you that you haven't let Bill see so I don't think you will need that bikini anymore today or tomorrow."

Then Jeff smacked his forehead and asked himself out loud, "Where did that come from?"

Debbie was standing staring at Jeff not sure what to say, Bill was standing beside Jeff and he was taking most of this in stride since he had seen other young couples come to the islands and cut loose.

Debbie asked Jeff, "do you mean you want me to take off my bikini and let Bill see me naked now?'

Hit with the reality of the situation and what had already escaped his lips, Jeff stood there stunned and not sure how to answer Debbie's question.

Debbie broke the moment when she said to Jeff, "If you want Bill to see me naked, you will have to walk over here and untie and take off my bikini."

Debbie was staring at Jeff and Jeff looked at Bill and then at Debbie. No one moved a muscle and the silence was deafening.

Once again, Debbie broke the silence by saying, "Jeff if you want me to go on the cruise tomorrow and if you want me to sunbathe nude, you will come over here right now and remove my bikini and let Bill see me naked!"

Moving as if he were a robot, Jeff walked over and positioned himself behind Debbie, he looked straight at Bill and asked Debbie, "Are you sure this is what you want me to do?"

Debbie didn't answer but she did nod her head slowly and she too looked straight ahead at Bill.

Jeff first untied the tie in the middle of Debbie's back and let the ends drop before he went to work on the tie behind her neck. Debbie reached up to cup the material that covered her tiny tits. She felt the strings loosen and then fall forward over her shoulders.

Staring straight at Bill, Debbie allowed her hands to fall away from her tiny tits and clutching the material in her left hand.

Bill's eyes were riveted to Debbie's tits and Debbie eyes were now dropped where she saw a sizeable lump forming in the front of Bill's pants.

Jeff once again asked Debbie if she wanted him to proceed and once again, she nodded her head affirmatively.

Jeff worked on the string on the right side and after that was untied, moved to Debbie's left hip to untie that side. The material although untied did not fall away from Debbie's pussy because it was caught on her inner thighs.

Once the tie was undone of the left side, Debbie stood with the small patch of cloth dangling but still covering her bald wet pussy. Debbie once again instructed Jeff what she wanted him to do by telling him he would have to remove the last remaining piece of cloth which would display her naked body to Bill.

Debbie looked at Jeff and asked, "Now the decision is yours, do you want Bill to see my bald pussy, do you want him to know what your new wife looks like completely naked?"

Debbie told Jeff, "Move around to my side if you are going to remove my bikini bottoms so I can watch you and Bill as you pull down and reveal me to Bill."

Jeff moved to Debbie's side kneeled on the floor, looked over at Bill and then up at Debbie as his hands grasped the material of her bikini bottoms and drew the material downward and away from Debbie's bald pussy.

Once Jeff removed the material, Debbie moved only slightly so that her feet were parted and her bald pussy totally on display for both Bill and Jeff.

Jeff stood up and looked at Bill and said, "Bill let me introduce you to my wonderful wife Debbie."

Bill didn't say anything but his eyes were busy roving up and down Debbie's body as if he was trying to memorize it from head to toe.

Finally Bill let out a long breath and said, "Debbie you look fantastic and I want to thank you so much for showing me your beautiful naked body which up to now, you've only shared with your husband. I feel privileged to be standing here now looking at your tits and pussy with your husband's blessings."

Immediately, despite his upbringing, Jeff felt a wonderful wash of pride surge through him as another male had just complimented his naked wife on her beauty.

On the other hand, Debbie felt her legs wobble as if they had turned to rubber, from being naked for the first time in her life in front of two males. The excitement surged through her body and she knew right then and there that she would be naked on the yacht tomorrow as soon as possible.

About three minutes passed quickly before Bill asked Jeff and Debbie what time they wanted to leave on their cruise.

Jeff and Debbie looked at each other, while discussing the time before they agreed that they wanted to be out on the water as soon as possible to take advantage of the whole day.

Being naked was finally settling in for Debbie and she began to feel comfortable with her nudity enough to walk around the room while making plans for tomorrow's cruise.

Bill wanted the moment to last so he described the yacht to them and how long it would take to reach international waters. He said there were bedrooms on the yacht so if they left early, they could go below and sleep until they reached their destination.

Bill's eyes followed Debbie around the room as he asked what they would like to do tomorrow while out on the water. He said they could fish, shoot skeet, swim and of course sunbathe on the main deck.

Debbie had moved a chair and turned it to face Bill and Jeff. When she sat down she didn't keep her knees together as a lady would, which didn't go unnoticed by the men. Both were trying to carry on a conversation and look as Debbie's open pussy at the same time. Her pussy was puffy and red showing that she was turned on letting the guys see her naked.

Debbie wanted to clarify something Bill said earlier about everyone could be naked on the yacht if they gave their approval so she asked Bill, "If we want to be naked and want all of you to join us, does that mean all of you are required to be naked to?"

Bill tried to answer saying again, "The captain insists that we make the guests comfortable as possible during the cruise, so that means we will be taking our direction from both of you while we are out." And with a smile Bill said, 'The only restriction is you can't tell the captain how to sail his yacht."

Everyone got a laugh out of that before Debbie bluntly asked Bill, "Do I get a preview of your cock before we go out on the cruise?"

This took both males by surprise and both looked at Debbie before looking at each other.

As Debbie innocently looked back at them, she allowed her right hand to drop into her lap and she extended her middle finger until it rested lightly on her extended clit. Mindlessly, she gently rubbed her clit while both men watched her.

As much as Bill wanted to drop his pants and fuck Debbie right now, he restrained himself waiting for Jeff to give him the ok to allow him to show Debbie his hard cock that has not really been hidden since he arrived in the room.

Since neither man had moved nor had either said anything, Debbie got out of her chair, while staring at Jeff she walked over to Bill and stopped directly in front of him.

Never breaking her stare at Jeff, she reached out and started unbuckling Bill's belt, followed by undoing the button and then lowing the zipper of Bill's pants.

There was no reaction on Jeff's face so Debbie reached out and after grabbing the waist band of Bill's pants, she started to push them down and soon discovered Bill was commando under his pants.

Bill's cock popped straight up once it was free and hit Debbie in her stomach. Debbie let go of the pants and they pooled at Bill's feet. For the first time she broke her stare with Jeff and looked down to see the large cock pointing at her belly.

Debbie reached out her hand and circled Bill's cock and unintentionally started stroking it. It was like Debbie was in a trance because she had never thought she would be standing completely naked in front of a stranger just one day after taking her vows of marriage to Jeff. Much less that she would be stroking a stranger's cock while her new husband watched her.

No one was saying a word despite all the head turning and staring at each other. No one knew what was going to happen next and no one was asking.

Suddenly Debbie dropped to her knees in front of Bill while stroking his cock she leaned forward and opened her mouth. Debbie licked the head of Bill's cock just before it disappeared inside her mouth. The only sounds that could be heard in the room were the sounds of Debbie slurping as she sucked Bill's cock and Bill moaning softly.

Jeff was like a statue fixed in place watching his nimble young beauty on her knees in front of a stranger with his cock in her mouth. His mind was whirling hundreds of miles an hour and he wasn't sure if he was jealous, angry or just plain excited to see his naked wife's mouth being fucked. One thing for sure, Jeff realized his cock was painfully trying to bust out of his pants.

Debbie sucked Bill's cock about five minutes before he started to groan loudly and picked up the pace fucking Debbie's mouth. He let out a louder moan and said he was almost there and he was going to cum soon.

Debbie knew what was coming because she had sucked Jeff's cock many times in lieu of being fucked at the end of a date. She loved the taste of cum and it didn't bother her that Bill was on the verge of filling her mouth.

Debbie sucked and worked up and down his cock in earnest to give Bill all the pleasure she could possible provide him.

Suddenly Bill grabbed the sides of Debbie's head and pulled her forward until she was impaled on his cock and held her there as his cock began to spurt its load not only into her mouth but mostly down her throat.

Debbie's eyes watered from the strange feeling of a cock in her throat for the first time and her gag reflex tried to kick in but Bill held her in place and didn't give her any room to retch and gag.

When Bill had finished filling Debbie's mouth he withdrew his softening cock covered with a mixture of his sperm and Debbie's saliva.

Time stood still for everyone in the room. Bill was trying to catch his breath, Debbie was licking her lips as she stood up, Jeff was just looking between Bill's wet cock and his naked bride who had just sucked as stranger's cock.

Bill was to first to talk. He said, "I can arrange for both of you to spend the night on the yacht and we can put out to sea later today and come back late tomorrow afternoon, if you are interested."

Jeff smiled and while looking at his bride when he said, "I think I speak for both of us when I say, we would love to spend the night on the yacht."

Debbie nodded approvingly and added while looking at Jeff, "Bill you may inform the captain and his mate that we will be taking the nudist version of this cruise and that we want everyone to be completely naked as soon as possible and stay naked until we absolutely have to dress."

Bill bent down and pulled up his pants, while he fastened them he said, "I will make all the arrangements and he estimated that everything would be ready for them to cast off in approximately three hours."

Bill walked over and hugged Debbie and thanked her for showing her willingness to be a good sport.

Bill shook hands with Jeff and said he would come back in a couple of hours to get them and bid them goodbye as he closed the door.

To Be Continued...

RecHiker
RecHiker
2,910 Followers
12